Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-18-2012, 02:42 PM

"The most I can do, is keep them in this world for Limited Period's of Time. Whatever you have to do, do it now" he said. "I was told to help you in anyway I can, so if this is what your doing ,then Il help. "he said. He then got into a Crosslegged posistion, and Meditated, focusing his energy.

Andraus

Old 04-19-2012, 03:09 AM

momochan:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-19-2012, 03:32 AM

Ash looked at the spirit then gulped. She opened her mouth to say something, but was at a loss of words. She was told to find hi spirit and that she'd have to bring him back to life, but was never told how to. Cage probably assumed she knew how to bring people back to life, but in all truth, she was only able to communicate with spirits and visit a part of their world. Ash never knew how to bring people back to life. Never. She could only create beasts from negative energies and spirits on the verge of becoming demonic. Ash's eyes watered as she realized she couldn't do anything. "I...I don't know what to do...", she said before falling to her knees. She choked back a sob then looked up at Stan. "How am I supposed to bring him back to life with my useless powers?! All I can do is bring death, not create a life...I'm worthless! Cage...he should have found someone else! Someone he wouldn't have to waist his hopes on!", she said

Andraus

Old 04-19-2012, 05:39 AM

echo let the Spirit return to the plain's, and put his hand on Ash's shoulder. "I am here to help you. No matter the cost. "He said, then lifted her up. "Keep your head high! Once you learn how to master your gift, Reanimating the dead will be easy. "he said.

Last edited by Andraus; 04-19-2012 at 05:26 PM..

Andraus

Old 04-19-2012, 05:26 PM

momochan:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 06:54 PM

(I'll reply soon. ping me in an hour or two so I'll remember)

Andraus

Old 04-19-2012, 08:12 PM

momochan:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 11:03 PM

(thanks~)

Ash tried to pull her arm out of the male's grasp, but she gave up after a few moments then looked up at him. "How can you be so sure? What if I can only like...do what I can do now? What if I don't and Cage finds out and doesn't love me anymore?", she said with a worried look.

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 12:03 AM

"I know, because im like you. "he said. "The only difference between us, is that I had formal Training, Enhancing my Abilitys. It looks like you only know basic Conjuration. "he said to her. He pulled out a Book called 'The gate's of Oblivion.' "here, read this. It Explain's how Conjurer's Can tap into the White plains, and the black depth's. "he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 12:23 AM

Ash stared at the book and tried to read the title. She looked at the man then back at the book. "I don't know how to read.", she said before handing it back to the guy.

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 12:26 AM

Echo rubbed his head. "Who is this guy, cage? Did he like, leave you dumb or somthing?" he asked. "-sigh- look, i was told to watch out for you, for awhile. "he said, and put his bag on the ground. "may as well get started.......You got a long way to go until your ready to Ressurect the dead." he said. he then saw the door open. it was Cage.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 12:40 AM

(Hey! You can't control my character! But fiiine. I'll bring him in.)

"No! He...he just...he just found me and stuffs! I'm not human, so I never went to school or anything!", Ash said as she started to blush. She then started to glare at him, "Wait? You mean you're going to be living here?! No way! You can't stay here!". Ash's eyes widened when she saw Cage. She took a few steps back and fall back on the steps. "C-Cage! I-I...he broke in and killed most of my monsters!", she said before covering her face with her hands. Her form flickered and she was now see through.

Cage was glaring at Ash and the young man that was standing next to her. His hands started emit a blue light and his eyes were as cold and distant as ever. He snarled when he heard what Ash said. "Explain yourself right now, intruder!, he yelled

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 12:49 AM

"im going to Train this Girl, so that she Can master her gift. You've left her without a Teacher, Crippling her abilitys. "he said, then held his hand out. You saw Stan, and he eminated a Blue shield around him. "If you want your friend back, YOur going to listion to reason. "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 01:36 AM

Cage's eyes narrowed as he heard the man's words. This man was a fool to think he could just walk in and tell him he wasn't taking care of Ash. He wasn't teaching her how to do anything because Ash was supposed to know these things. She was just here to get Stan back, and that was it.. He smirked at him then held up his hand. The blue energy emitting from his hand formed into a ball and floated above his palm. He was about to blast him, but then he saw Stan. His eyes widened and his face was filled with shock. He gritted his teeth and the orb disappeared. "How the hell did you get Stan's spirit?! And what the hell do you want?!", he yelled, his voice filled with anger.

Ash peaked through her fingers and looked at Echo then Cage. Cage hadn't killed Echo and didn't seem to be blasting him. Yet.

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 01:41 AM

"Im the Red enigma. "he said. "I was Sent here to Aid Ash in whatever her Endevour's were. "he said. He then closed his hand, and Stan returned to the spirit realm. " I can only do One thing at a time. I want to Teach Ash how to Reanimate Dead body's. "He said. "IF I can do that, then I will need to teach her how to read, so she can learn how to fully tap into her power."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 02:11 AM

Cage glared at the man then looked at Ash. She just looked down at the ground and listened. Cage was shocked that Ash didn't know hot to reanimate humans, but he could have someone teach her how to use her powers. If that was the case, Cage figured he'd have to stuck it up and let this man have contact with Ash. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "Fine. But, if you try to take her away or harm Stan, I swear I'll hunt you down and torture you then give you a long and painful death.", he said.

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 02:14 AM

"I have no plans to do such things "he said. You then saw firey snakes come from his back. "-and dont try and test me. I didnt come here to fight, but your god damn pack dog's attacked me. "he said. "Its not liike I had a choice in the matter."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 02:40 AM

"You barged onto my property and broke into my house. What would you expect them to do? And you're one to talk. I am the master of this household, so you need to abide by my rules. I do not just let stranger prance through my house, but you are needed. Just be quite, don't bug me, Don't touch or destroy anything, and teach Ash. Simple enough?", Cage said, not giving a damn about the snakes. He didn't care about any kind of fancy tricks this punk could do. This was his property and the girl was his. If the young male pulled any crap, he would be attacked by Ash's monsters. "Ash, do what you need to do with him. I'm going to my room.", he said walking to the steps. When he walked passed Ash, his hand emitted a blue aura as he patted the girl's head. A small blue circle glowed on Ash's neck as Cage's hand patted her, showing that he had control over her. If he so wanted to, he could control her movements and powers.

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 02:46 AM

A Spark flew out, and Attacked the circle. it blew into a Mixture of dust, and ash. "If you put that on her, it just limits her. 'he said. "You need to have an Opened mind when dealing with the Spirits of the dead....."he said, then looked at ash. "Is there a library around here? We need to get started on your Teaching."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 03:32 AM

Cage stopped and turned to the two. "She must have that mark on her. It may restrict her, but she'll have to deal with it. Do not question my authority, Boy. I'll let you both off for now, but later, I will have that mark on her again.", he said before advancing up the stairs and retreating to his bed room. Once the man was gone, Ash looked at Echo and let out a sigh. "You...you need to let him leave that mark on me. he can keep track of me and make sure I'm okay when he has that thingy on me. And I'll show you to the library.", she said before taking Echo's hand and running towards the living room. She ran through the room then went to a hallway. The hallway was long and dark and had several doors throughout it. There were candles on little nightstands through the hall so there was a little light. Once they were at the end of the long hallway, a huge door stood and a small plaque was next to it. The plaque had 'Library' written on it.

Ash took a step out then held her hand out. A long shadow hand came out of the wall and dropped a silver key into her hand. When the arm disappeared, Ash unlocked the door and opened up. She took a step back to let Echo walk. The library was huge. There were a bunch of dusty books all over the shelves on the wall. It seemed like the shelves went on forever. They went up to the ceiling and were all all the walls. The only place on the wall the books weren't on was where a painting hung. it was a painting of a man who looked like Cage, but had a stern look on his face and had much more wrinkles; probably due to age or stress. A desk sat on the floor in front of the painting. It had a lamp, a few books, pencil case, and some papers that had a few notes written down on them. The library had a grand piano, a cello on a stand, and a violin in it's case on the seat of the piano. Not far from it was a table and two chairs. On the ceiling a glass chandelier hung down, giving room light. There were no windows, so the only light that came into the room was from the lamp and chandelier.

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 03:47 AM

(post on our Elder scroll rp!)

echo looked around. This was impressive, but it felt like a Cage. "Alright.....lets get started. "he said, and let his hand drop. A Shadow Snake scanned threw the library, and finally came back with a book. It looked childish, slightly. 'Reading for Beginner's ' It said. "Alright.....here. "he opened up, and pointed to a Letter. "This is the Letter, A." he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 03:58 AM

(ping me to it tomorrow~)

Ash took the book and stared at all the letters. All of them looked like a bunch of squiggly lines. She looked at Echo, "A? That weird triangle thingy is an A?".

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 01:23 PM

"Yes. "he said, bluntly. Over the next 2 hour's, he been Teaching her the Alphabet. It was kinda tough, but it was soon like breathing, to understand.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 03:49 PM

Ash slammed her head down on the table and started to become transparent. "I'm tired...I wanna stop...I'm hungrrrryyyyyy...I don't wanna learn to read anymooore.", she said, groaning.

Andraus

Old 04-20-2012, 07:10 PM

"You want to help cage, right?" he asked. "I gotta teach you how to read, so that you can read books that teach about how to bring the dead back to life. "he said.