blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-20-2013, 05:04 AM

Alana Fitzgerald
Bio: Life wasn't always like this for me. When I was little I was part of a happy family. My parents loved my sister and me, but that happiness and love wasn't meant to last. Around when I was eight some men came to our home and robbed us. They took everything of value. When they tried to take Madeline and me my parents managed to stop them at the cost of their own lives. I don't really remember much about that night other than being frighten and getting covered in my own mother's blood. Maddy ran away with me after that. Once the local authorities found us we were sent to an orphanage until relatives could pick us up.

What a mess that was. None of our relatives wanted to take both of us so we were split up. Maddy left with Aunt Helen and Uncle Victor while I ended up going with Aunt Nancy and uncle Benard. After that I didn't get to see my dear older sister again. Don't get me wrong I loved my aunt Nancy, but her husband was an ass. He had a bad drinking and gambling problem. My aunt did everything she could to keep food on our table and me away from Benard. Unfortunately her efforts weren't enough. That asshole of a husband got so far into debt gambling that the people he owed came looking to collect. Of course the coward decided that he would try to weasel his way out of his debt. At the time I was roughly thirteen. He grabbed me roughly and literally threw me to the wolves. He told them, "Here, take her to settle my debt. She's of the right age to fetch a good price. Plus she's still a virgin."

What the hell? Who the hell does that to a poor young girl? Anyway, needless to say his debtor gladly took me. At first they decided to teach me to steal and stuff for them, but when I got too good and started to steal from them they decide I was no longer of use to them. So next thing I knew I was sold into slavery when I was sixteen. That is where I have been since. I usually don't keep masters long because of my rebelliousness, cunning and thievery. Really who wants a slave that is always trying to escape and refuses to be obedient? For now that is the end of my story, at least until a new master comes along to purchase me.
Extra: Alana has been through a lot and has a few scars from being whipped on her back. She also has a star shaped birthmark on her lower left side.

Ashtyn Leigh:
Got things kind of set up. Hope my character's bio is ok. If not I can change it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-20-2013, 05:03 PM

Toshi Yamanaka
Bio: no one knows much about the golden eyed man besides the fact he is a swordsman like no other and owns many slaves.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:18 AM

Once again the ebony haired young woman found herself sitting in a cold dark cage. This time was unlike any other she was wearing the skimpy attire that her last master had forced her to wear, to show of her body, and a studded leather collar around her neck. This time she was in fairly good shape, little bruises and no open wounds. Cold emerald eyes peered out towards the handlers and buyers who walked around the shop. A small sigh escaped the woman as she turned her head away. She didn’t want to think about being here in this place. A place she had been too many times for her to remember. If only she could find someone who would see things the way she did and set her free. Then again maybe freedom wasn’t the best thing for a woman like her.

Sitting there Alana thought about the past. Most of the good memories were faded, distorted or gone completely. Thinking about the past wasn’t going to get her anywhere in a place like this, but she didn’t really want to make herself noticed to get bought. Nearby another slave was making a ruckus, he had tried to escape while his new owner was paying for him. This gave the woman an idea. When one of the handlers got knocked over by her cage she quietly stole the keys from his belt. A small grin was on her lips as she went about unlocking the chain from her collar. It seemed that almost everyone was distracted at this point by the commotion which was good for her. Alana looked around for a moment before moving to unlock the cage she was in.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 04:24 AM

Toshi Yamanaka made his way through the crowd. It wasn't really the place he would normally be in, though he got a tip that there would be some interesting characters that he may or may not want to buy. You see Toshi actually bought slaves to help them get out of the system and have a good life, better than what they had anyway. Lighting a cigarette he walked towards the cages, side stepping the commotion. Looking up he saw a woman trying to escape.

Opening the door of the cage he grabbed her arm and gently pulled her away, placing some money in her spot and walking away quickly, "That was rather brash of you. I hope you know that they will hunt you down if you were to escape, and probably beat you. I left money but you should stay with me, people around here have already saw us together. I promise no harm will befall you and you will have a choice in staying or leaving when all is done. For now follow me." His voice was deep and raspy, yet gentle as he whispered to her. He lead them to a rather large house with a few "slaves" outside tending to the yard, they greeted Toshi.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 05:03 AM

Suddenly being grabbed by the arm caused Alana to pull away at first. The male who was pulling her out of the cage seemed different. Most people whether if they had been a handler or not would have scolded her and more than likely beat her a little for trying to escape. Of course in a way he was scolding by tell her the dangers of her actions, though she paid little attention. “I know all too well what would happen if I got caught by one of them bastards.” Her whispered words were cold and emotionless. She continued to listen to the males words. He made a valid point and she rather not receive a beating again anytime soon. Her eyes remained narrowed as she listened. As told she let him lead her away to his house. The male seemed interesting, plus he offered a little hope though she had little faith in the hope he offered.

When they arrived at the male’s home she looked around. It was smaller than the last home she had the ‘pleasure’ of staying at. Things had a different feel to them here, but she couldn’t put her finger on why. The slaves that were tending the yard seemed happy to be doing their work. The way they greeted their master actually seemed to be sincere instead of something that was mandatory. Alana tilted her head to the side, a little confused. Can this man’s words really be trusted? No, of course not…you can’t trust anyone. All they want is to use you in more ways than one. This man will be no different.

“Toshi is it? What is your reason for taking me out of that shop the way you did? No one does something like that without expecting something in return.” Even with the way she was dressed at the moment and the fact that she was a ‘slave’ she still spoke her mind to him. His reaction to how she spoke would tell her some of what she wanted to know. Alana stood there, staring at the male awaiting his answer.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 05:21 AM

Toshi paused at the front door and turned around. Sighing he looked the woman in her eyes and growled out slightly, "I'm going to be frank with you, Dear, I am not like those other "Men" you have been owned by or anything like that. I am doing this for YOUR own good, not mine! I mean really this is the thanks I get?" Toshi opened the door and walked in, motioning her to follow.

"My name is Toshi Yamanaka, you may call me master, Toshi, Yamanaka, or whatever. I'm not picky. The basic rules in this house is everyone gets their own room, unless you are family. Everyone gets to eat normal food. I have certain tasks for certain people to do around here but you wont be asked to do much. Everyone cleans if they see a mess, but that is of their own free will. I clean my own messes to the best of my ability. He paused as he made it to the stairs waiting for her to follow.

"Your room is upstairs, next to mine. It's the only one available right now. I will either take you to shop for new clothes or one of the other "Slaves" will gladly take you. Just promise not to get into trouble or run away. I do have a reputation to uphold here. What is your name miss?" Finally he stopped rambling to ask her name, which he thought to himself that he really should have done that from the get go.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 02:29 AM

A small smirk crossed her lips momentarily. Those words sounded so familiar, but the last time Alana had heard them was years ago and from a much older gentleman. Back then had been a somewhat happy time between the hell she had dealt with. Right now wasn’t the time to be remembering about that, now was the time to focus on the present and possibly the future.

Once more she listened to the man and followed him. So far he seemed to be a reasonable man which was a welcome change. Her emerald eyes took in her new surroundings, but also watched the male closely. She joined him at the stairs. Her new living arrangement didn’t sit well with her, but at least she had her own room. With the mentioning of clothes she looked down at her skimpily dressed body. It was unfortunate that a woman such as herself had grown accustom to wearing such attire daily.

Promise not to get in trouble or run away? Apparently this man had no clue exactly who she was. Also hadn’t he said it was her choice to stay or leave. Alana sighed slightly, he was already double talking or at least she took what he said as double talk. “New clothes would be nice,” she somewhat mumbled, musing to herself. Making the man a promise like he wanted wasn’t something she could do without lying to him, not that she had a problem with that. “I guess I could try to be a good girl, but I really can’t promise anything.”

“I have many names and have been called many things. I suppose you want my given name though. My given name is Alana Fitzgerald. As for calling me something Alana would work or whatever you wish to call me. I just make one request. Please do not call me Ana. There are only two people who may call me that.” As she finished speaking her emotionless voice stared to fade and have a hint of sadness to it. One day another person may be granted permission, but that person would have to be special.

Alana went up a few steps before turning around and looking down at Toshi. From this new angle the star shaped birthmark, faded bruises, almost healed cuts and the scars that crisscrossed her back would be visible to the man. A few of the lines on her back were fairly new from the looks of them. “I shall give this place and you a chance. After all you did get me out of that hell hole and for that I thank you.” The woman’s curiosity was tugging at her. She wanted to know what her room looked like, she hoped it was big and roomy. The woman turned back around, waiting for him, as she assumed he would be the one to show her to her room.