Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-22-2014, 02:23 PM

He noted the pause of the other, before his eyes turned on him. He regretted his words a bit now, wondering if they had made the other angry with him. He looked at him, not away, hoping he would understand that was not his intention. He said he had no intent of taking advantage of him, his words a bit stern and blunt, a scolding edge making Akio feel a bit worse. He gave a nod, seemed his words had indeed upset the other a bit. His hand was moved to the bottle, bringing his eyes once more up to meet Dorian’s. He said one or two sips would not harm him, and if it were to affect him, he would use care to treat him as he preferred. He gave a small smile and nod at this, as the other moved their hands up to the cork. As it gave a slight pop, he blinked a bit as he watched it land nearby. Dorian was smiling a bit now, as he poured the two glasses. He noted the other filling the one for him not to far and his own full. He chuckled lightly, looking up at the sky for a moment as he did so. He noted the surprise at his words, which made him wonder if he had stepped out of bounds with them once more.

He hoped not, the other finally speaking as he moved closer himself. A possibility? He nodded slowly. Once more it looked like Dorian was looking him over, which made a light warmth lift to his cheeks. He wondered what the other saw in him, why he was so interested in watching him as he did. Though it was a bit flattering. The other’s words made him come back to the present. As did the arm wrapping around him. He glanced down at the hand, as he listened to the words. The other thought it was a twist of fate bringing them to this. His eyes looking back to him as he looked out over the lawn. He then watched as Dorian turned to kiss his cheek, before nuzzling him lightly. He chuckled warmly, gently moving slightly closer as a result. He could hope to have more nights like this. The words on Akio’s ears, made his heart warm. He closed his eyes, for a moment enjoying the warmth of the two of them in that moment. He blinked a bit as he realized he was looking at him again. His head tilting as the other began with saying perhaps it was not proper. Though saying he meant a great deal to Dorian was enough to instigate a blush indeed.

He meant a great deal to the other? He for once remained more silent, the words not coming to him. It had not happened much, Akio was more accustomed to speaking something to ease the silences that found their way between them. But now however, those words weighed heavier on him than before. Not in a bad way, in more of a good one. He was unsure for a moment what to say, his heart speaking as well as his mind, but he could not seem to piece together the words to go along with it. He swallowed a bit, before taking a deep breath. He leaned in, resting his head on Dorian’s shoulder for a moment, before gently tilting his head up a fraction to place a gentle and warm kiss just below his jawline, nearly to his neck. For a moment he let that speak for itself, as a hand gently moved to rest upon the other’s chest. He then tilted his head up a bit further, close enough to the other’s ear to speak. “You mean a great deal to me as well” he said, “and I find that the amout is growing with each moment I am able to spend with you..” He closed his eyes, gently tilting his head down now, to hide it a bit from him.

A warm blush had settled upon his cheeks, his own heart proceeding to race a bit beneath his chest. He spoke the truth, the other did indeed mean a lot to him, and he hoped he knew that. Here and now, he was relaxed with him. Here and now, he was happy to merely be with him. He did not fear or worry about the future, he could take it. As he had done with the bandage earlier which had since been taken off but still remained with him, he gently pulled the hand that bore the ring close to his chest…to his heart. A warm smile formed on his lips, as all else seemed to fade in that moment but them. He knew it could not last, that it would eventually have to end and tomorrow would have to come. But he found himself more and more ready for that time to indeed come, more ready to face it, and less feeling as if he was on his own.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-22-2014, 03:47 PM

The blush drawing to the other's face was barely noticeable in the dimmed light of their picnic, but it was just enough so to give Dorian the relief he sought after stating as much. Akio meant a great deal to him. He supposed he hadn't been thinking before speaking, that overstepping their bounds by actually substantializing the warmth the other had brought to him was an altogether involuntary action. Had he wanted to say that? His gaze fixated on the other for a few moments before a hesitant grin lined his lips again. Of course he felt that way, and admitting to it had been unprecedented, but he was now glad he had nonetheless. Akio's blush and the sweet kiss he placed just beneath his jaw was enough to prove its worth.

His own face heated a bit, though he was quick to blame the cool night air for this as his focus instead remained on the man that rested his head against him. Dorian's gaze left his form as a calm smile formed on his lips, his free arm rising to gently rest on the back of Akio's neck as they rested there together. He hadn't anticipated a further reactions after the moments of silence, but as Akio tilted his head upwards to speak, he certainly found nothing to complain about in his words. Rather, hearing that from Akio set his heart aflame. This time when his face heated, he knew better than to attribute it to the weather. The hand resting gently at the back of Akio's head lowered to loop around him, his body adjusting itself slightly so as to better embrace him from where they sat. Dorian didn't feel the need for more words, so he instead just allowed them to rest in their peace and quiet for the time. It was just them, the cool night air, and the stars... and Dorian had a feeling this was how things were meant to be.

Some time later, Dorian shifted slightly so as to fish out one of the chocolate covered strawberries. He admired it between his fingers for a moment before turning to Akio with something of a playful expression. "Now, say 'ahhh'," he coaxed, chuckling a bit to himself as he held the berry, prepared to feed it to the other himself. Whether or not he complied, Dorian would smile with the response and accept it all the same. He knew it was beginning to grow late, and the time for sleep would have to come sooner than later now that the sky was at its peak of darkness. Yet, he was oddly content. He did worry over the day to come, but he did so with the knowledge that he had planned it thoroughly, that he and Dorian cared for each other, and that he would always have some small piece of the other with him. In his heart and in the scarf he still had tied about his wrist. There was still a lingering question, though. It was something he assumed may dampen the mood, but he felt the need to ask it regardless.

"Best case scenario," he began firmly, though his voice quieted a bit. "What would you wish for your future to be from here on?" It was perhaps a masochistic question. The answer he assumed to hear was that he return to the kingdom, somehow earn independence from his father, who didn't seem who the stand-up guy, and return to the life of a samurai. He supposed those were all noble things to desire at this point. They were things Dorian had taken into consideration earlier in the day, much to his own displeasure. "I want to ensure you the life you would like." He then added, his explanation for asking such a thing. There was no insinuation that he would be harmed or worse here, no worry in his tone as he remained calm and composed. He even held the other tenderly yet, body relaxed under the weight of the question.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-22-2014, 10:47 PM

His eyes on Dorian, he gives a warm smile. He noted the heat rising within the other from their close proxemity. He found it cute, enjoying it all the same. He felt the other adjust, their embrace shifting a bit once more. He closed his eyes as they sat then in silence for awhile. The sounds of the world around them giving him pause. He was curious about what some of them were, but it was probably better not to ask. Soon enough, Dorian was moving again. He had picked up a strawberry and was trying to get him to eat it. He laughed, the other's teasing amusing. He leaned up lightly, taking a light bite of the end of it, a light blush upon his cheeks. He looked at him as he seemed to then hesitate. Had something come to mind? He brought up a question, beginning with words that made Akio pause. What would he prefer his future to be frome here on?

He looked at him, watching his reactions and his moods within his words. He wanted to ensure that he lived the life he wanted. He knew what the other thought the most logical choice would be. It should have been his choice. Go home, gain his freedom, become a samurai and in time the king he wanted to be. Now however.... "It is not as simple as that..." he said, as if answering the other's unanswered question. He sat up a bit, breaking their embrace for the moment. "It can never be that simple again.." his eyes on the lawn before them, "things have changed, I am changing....I can never just go back as if things never happened, nor can you with your life here right?" He turned his eyes onto him, "as if we never met...."

That thought hurt him a bit. He sighed, looking away. "I want to go back...I do....to my home, but...that does not mean I want to just leave you. But even once we overcome the challenge of tomorrow, the challenge of the future and the things that are a part of that will continue to loom and have to be dealt with." He stood, placing a bit more distance between them, the questions building inside now surfacing. The other had brought it up, there was no taking it back now. "Where do we go from here once it is all over? What do you want once things are safe?" his eyes on the ground a bit, "what would my father do if he found out that I was falling for a demon?" He paused, realizing he had just openly said he was falling for the other for the first time.

He had said the other meant a lot to him, but tto say that he was falling for him a bit hinted at something more...something that perhaps could scare the other, something that slightly scared him. Now was not the time to bother with such things like that, it was to soon. He ran a hand through his hair. "I do not have all the answers...I can not give you what you wish to know...even to that single one" he frowns, "it plays in to so many other potential questions and problems that could end up with trouble for you or pain.." He looked down once more, "one thing for sure...I want you to be a part of my future either way...no matter the future or what comes of it or any of this." He looked at him, "I do not want to say goodbye..."

Arc Angel

Old 10-22-2014, 11:24 PM

While he had prepared for a difficult answer, Dorian hadn't imagined it quite the same way. He had pictured the moment as Akio confessing that he really just wished to be home-- not that he would have mixed feelings now. His lips parted slightly as the other sat up and parted their embrace, but he didn't speak as a slight the young man began to explain himself. As the question about going back to regular life was turned on him, he let out a soft sigh and rubbed the back of his head. "No, I couldn't do that." He admitted, voice lower with a hint of sadness rising in it. To picture life without Akio, his strength in this situation... Dorian's eyebrow knitted together slightly as his gaze lowered to the dewy grass. It was a truly unsettling thought, however prepared he had been to accept it.

Then, he stood. Dorian's gaze lingered on the grass, his mind focused but tense as he sensed the movement beside him, but didn't register it right away. It was quit a bit to take in. Akio longed for home, but didn't wish to say goodbye. To think that the young prince could equate his ties to him to his wish to go home was at once warming and, frankly, heartbreaking. One of his hans stirred to gently grab the fabric of his shirt over his chest, his gaze finally lifting to Akio's form as words carrying even more weight met him. Falling for him-? Him, Dorian? He batted his eyelashes dumbly for a moment before surprise overtook him. His face would just show a light blush and confusion in his gaze, but inwardly he felt a twisted sense of warmth. Akio was telling him of how torn he felt, how confused, while Dorian was sitting there as warm tingles washed through him. Akio was falling for him. Somehow, even as he saw the conflict within the other, this made things alright. At once, he seemed to know it was his turn to be the one giving comfort.

Standing smoothly, he hesitated for a moment before drawing near Akio again, his arms moving to encircle him in a hug if allowed. "That's quite alright. You don't have to give me answers, you don't have to give me a thing." He spoke gently, pressing a firm kiss to the side of the other's forehead. "We will not be saying goodbye, and you will not be kept from your home. I promise you, we will get through this and figure things out. It may be a little confusing now, but..." Dorian chuckled, shaking his head a bit. That had been more of an understatement than he was willing to let slip. Sighing softly, he then acknowledged, "It may be very confusing now, but we will find a way for this to work. Us." Then pausing as he thought to the words he had heard, of Akio falling for him. They had spoken briefly of feelings earlier, but saying this was definitely on another playing field entirely. While it had been music to his ears, at the same time he knew it was also troubling to Akio. It put him in a bad circumstance, and for this reason alone Dorian questioned whether it would be wise to give him a response. Could he just push back his own feelings for the sake of trying to help Akio?

No. It wouldn't help him at all. "As for what I want..." He then began calmly, voice smooth as his gaze traced the gentle lines in Akio's face. "I want you. I want to remain at your side for as long as possible, to hold your hand and share your memories. More than this, I want you happy and safe." He spoke openly, though his gaze would show the hesitation he had in saying such things. Dorian's feelings were firm, his mind was made up, but putting words to them was something he had trouble yet with. "I have tomorrow worked out. You will not need to be harmed, and they will not push you for information." Dorian spoke thoughtfully, wishing to give him all the comfort he could muster. Of these two things at least, he felt certain. "That makes things easier going forwards, no? We can work through this." Gently, one of his hands rose to trail a finger beneath Akio's jaw. Smiling upon him then, Dorian leaned down to place a gentle kiss on his lips. It was innocent, warm, but meaningful.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-23-2014, 06:05 PM

He guessed that the words he gave the other were not what he had been expecting. He did not know if they were what he wanted, but for now he could not ask. He glanced to him as he sighed, rubbing the back of his head. He said he could not go back to simply how it was before they knew each other, as Akio had asked him. He gave a small nod, looking at him quietly as he looked away. He wondered what he would do now that he had. He finally looked to him, Akio looking right back. He looked for a moment like he was blushing, which allowed a bit of warmth to stir in Akio’s chest. He relaxed a little because of it, but he was still unsure and nervous none the less of how the other would react. He sighed, glancing away a bit. Dorian stood, hesitating which made Akio’s heart clench slightly. Slowly though, he was moving closer, his arms moving around him in a hug. He did not move from his position, remaining there and allowing the hug to his body.

He said it was alright, that he did not have to give him answers, which he did not have to give him anything at all. The kiss to his head, made Akio’s eyes raise to the man before him. He said they would not say goodbye, and he would not be kept from his home. A promise given that they would get through this and figure things out. He paused with his words after that, saying things were very confusing, but they would find a way to make things work. Them. This made his heart race a bit, his eyes on Dorian as he did so. An us? He wanted the two of them as well? He found a warm smile forming on his lips a bit at these words. He needed to know how the other felt, honestly. He said he wanted him, to remain with him and experience things with him. He wanted him happy and safe. Akio blushed lightly, letting him speak his mind. He said he had tomorrow worked out, he would not be harmed or pushed for information. That it made things easier going forward.

How would he know that he would not be harmed tomorrow? Had he been up to something? Akio wondered this, taking a slow and calming breath from the words that had just come from both of them. He nodded, “tomorrow will be alright…I am not worried about pain or words.” His eyes moving to Dorian again, for a moment thinking of asking him if he had done something, but thought against it moments later. Istead, his hand moved to gently rest upon the demon’s chest, for a moment merely relaxing over where his heart was. His eyes on his expression and features, before he decided to speak again. “I am glad that you want to remain by my side as well, it makes me happy to know that you care and it is what you want…not what makes only me happy or what it is perceived best for me” he said, giving a slight hint that the honest answer was the one he wanted. “I will always prefer the honest truth over a lie…even to protect me” he says, “you can speak to me about anything.”

He smiled, “after all, communication is key If one wishes to work things out and be happy yes?” He leaned up to nuzzle his cheek, similar to how he had done before. It was indeed getting late, they should work on calling it a night. He knew Dorian would most likely want to head back to his room and rest for the day tomorrow. Akio was still unsure of where to stay for the night. He could go back to the other room, though the hole in the wall and the damage above the bed made it a bit dangerous. The study was not bad, it did have a couch. He was not picky, he could remain there for the night, possibly read if he could not sleep. “I should allow you rest” he said, smiling. He leaned up to gently place a kiss upon his lips. “Tomorrow is a busy day…and a big one, no matter how much we would like to avoid it. It is best to be on our toes and ready” with that he turned to head back inside, thinking of stopping by the other room to pick up the book he had borrowed, before heading to the study.

Arc Angel

Old 10-23-2014, 07:07 PM

Dorian was at least thankful that Akio allowed his embrace for the time being after his response, hoping to have provided enough comfort for him. He truly wasn't practiced in assisting others, and his human memories of doing such were foggy at best, but he was making every attempt to now. It was when he saw the other's blush that he knew he had done at least adequately. Dorian nodded in understanding as Akio spoke of not being afraid for the next day, not wishing to speak further on the issue if he didn't worry over it. Feeling the other's hand rise to his chest, a small smile came to his face. "I would not lie of my intent with you." He stated firmly in agreement, then pausing for a moment. "I don't believe I could, any longer. I know that I can tell you what I need." Even if Dorian wished otherwise for Akio, he felt he would be able to tell him. As it were, with how he felt for the other, he wished of just as he had said. Whether he would lie for Akio was another thing altogether.

As the other nuzzled his cheek, a slight flush drew to Dorian's cheeks as he let out a chuckle before looking over at Akio with a smile at the playful gesture. "Yes, communication is important." He agreed, though some small knot formed in his gut as he spoke. Communication was indeed key. Should he not be telling Akio something else? The kiss nearly caught him off guard, but he returned it sweetly nonetheless. Hearing the other's intent on their resting now, he agreed, but knew he had yet to do. Dorian had more to accomplish before resting tonight. Jogging to catch his wrist gently, he explained himself with a small smile. "I have arranged a better place for you to rest tonight. Samuel will have brought the contents of your other room there by now, I imagine he is lingering about somewhere." He paused, letting the other's wrist go now as he leaned forward to place a tender kiss on the Akio's forehead instead. "I am afraid I may not be back in time to see you tomorrow morning before court, but I assure you I will be there. I'll have someone come here to assist you in getting ready and the like, someone I trust. Rest well, Akio." Dorian spoke to him fondly, then rubbing his neck a bit before moving along inside, too. He, however, would move straight on down past the hall containing their chambers to move downstairs once more.

His ghoulish companion, Samuel, would indeed be standing off to the side of the ballroom, in order to show Akio to the chambers he would be given for the night; Dorian's. This being said, Dorian himself would not be present there now, and would not need to use them this night as Samuel would explain if questioned. If Akio accepted the demon's explanation of him taking the room, he would lead him to the door across the hall from the room still recovering from the massive holes in the wall. Dorian's chambers were dimly lit. The double doors opened to a rather comfortably-sized bedroom, the central focus of which a large, circular bed decorated with pillows of differing, rich colors and fabrics. The sheets were of the same like, in differing shades of red, teal, and orange, finely-woven but decorated in an exotic manner. The rest of the room followed suit, the walls and curtains even rich and dark in coloring. The book he had taken interest in sat on a night stand beside the bed, which was freshly washed and made specifically for him. Unless there were any questions for him, Samuel would send a slight bow in Akio's direction.

"I hope it is to your liking. I was instructed to tell you that you will be woken at the proper time tomorrow morning, and should await my Master's guest for further information on court. She will be of good assistance." Mischief touched his tone for a moment before he would make to leave the room.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-24-2014, 11:32 PM

He looked at Dorian with a smile as he embraced him. He said that he would not lie of his intent with him, the words firm made him smile a bit. He did not believe he could any longer, that he knew that he could tell him what he needed. He nodded to him, "I am glad, and I feel the same with you" he said. He smiled at the flush from the other's cheek, finding it cute to him. He agreed that communication was important. The return to his kiss, made his heart flutter lightly. He listened to his words as they headed back inside. He had arranged a better place for him to rest. The man who worked from him would have brought his contents into the other place. He said then that he would not be back in time to see him in the morning before court. He would be there though, and he would have someone here to help him in the morning to assist him.

Someone he trusted. He gave a slight nod, watching him go. He frowned lightly, a bit of a sting comes to his heart seeing him go. The thought of their next meeting being one in court made him hurt a bit. He noted the ghoul sitting off to the side, his eyes moing to him. He took a breath, before the other spoke up. The room he was to stay in was Dorian's. He blushed a bit, but only nodded slowly. He followed him down the hall, to the room. Looking into the room as he opened the doors. His heart speeding up a bit, as he swallowed slightly. He said nothing, as they were inside. He looked to the other as he bowed. He said that he hoped that it was to his liking, that he would be woken in the morning and wait for the information. It seemed this assistor was going to be female. He noticed the hint from his voice, before the other left the room. They were witholding information from him, both seemed to know something was going on.

As the other left, he slowly closed the door, his eyes turning back on the room. For a moment he could not even think about doing anything, this was Dorian's room. He had no right to be in here...to be in his private space but here he was. He swallowed a bit, looking around enough to take in the details once more. A blush within his cheeks, he slowly moved along to the bed. A hand would lightly run along the top of the covers, fingers gently caressing the fabric. Dorian slept here. He slept in this bed. This was his room. He slowly glanced at the door, before lowering himself to lay upon the bed. It had been cleaned, but even now, he could smell hints of the other upon the bed. He blushed strongly, his heart speeding up a bit as he thought about Dorian in this bed. What would he think now if he was here with him. What would he think if he could see him now as well. He burried his face into the pillow.

He felt embarrased and slightly excited at the same time. He could not explain it, chills lightly moving over his skin. A thought passed through his mind that he should not have been thinking about. How did the other sleep? He knew many chose to sleep in either only pants, or sometimes..... He turned bright red. No....no no no...he could NOT think about that. He could not think about if Dorian slept nude or not. That was crossing a line. One that was way to embarassing to think about. He turned to lay on his back, looking up at the ceiling for a moment. He took a breath, before sitting up. He undid his vest, slowly slipping it off. He blushed a bit more, it felt odd as well....undressing enough to sleep here...in Dorian's room. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath. This was foolish, the room was empty. He was alone. It was not like the other was here...watching him.....His eyes opened quickly, as his heart skipped a beat.

Oh boy...that was an embarassing thought as well. The other here, wat- no! He shook his head, he could not think about things like that. It was not propper and not right. What would Dorian think about it if he knew what he was thinking about this? He would possibly find it foolish, or possibly...something... He laid his vest on the end of the bed, before he slipped off his tie. He reached down to slowly undo his shoes. He slipped a hand up the side of the blanket, unable to stop blushing or his heart from racing a bit. He laid back, looking up at the ceiling once more. He swallowed a bit, before turning over onto his side. He slid his hand slowly up under the pillow, his eye on the wall across the room. His heart racing a bit even now. He could not stop it, part of him wishing that Dorian was in fact there with him. That he had his arms wrapped around him, that they could be together. That he could not be alone. He sighed lightly.

Tomorrow was going to be a hard day. For the both of them. He closed his eyes, a hand moving over his chest, clenching lightly. He swallowed slightly, taking a breath. His eyes closing tighter, as he tried to clear his mind of the trouble that might surface. He did not want to put the other in danger. If he was planning something, he hoped that he would be safe. He hoped that he would not do anything for him that would put Dorian in danger. He hoped that if it came down to it, that he would put himself first. Though he did not think that the other would do it, that if it came down to it, he would put Akio first. He found it in a way romantic and at the same time a bit worrying. He hoped it would go all ok. He takes a slow calming breath once more. Laying awake for awhile, he tried to clear his mind. Nerves circled around him, before slowly he drifted finally off to sleep.

Arc Angel

Old 10-25-2014, 06:22 PM

It was early in the next morning when a pair of red heels made their careful way down along the marble expanse of the hallway. Their owner moved at a casual enough pace, but it would not be long before she reached the door of her target in question. Pausing before it calmly, they shuffled together softly as she took in a breath. Then, she rose a slender fist where a finger was dressed in a long, silver spiked ring. A knock would sound from within the room, gentle but firm enough that she assumed it could jostle the young man. "Dear prince?" Her voice sounded sweetly through the doors, sending one more group of knocks before moving to calmly open the door herself. If he was not already awake, she would move to gently shake him from sleep on her own.

In would step Celestia, Dorian's direct supervisor and Lord Commander of the demon court. "Delighted to meet you again, dear. It is time we prepare ourselves, though. It is to be a long day." At her side she clutched a small bunch of flowers, roses, fresh-picked by Samuel earlier in the morning. She closed the door behind her gently before stepping further into the room, setting the small bouquet down upon the table at the entryway with some hint of distaste. "Dorian insisted such be brought to you, though why he believes he may give he orders is beyond me. Perhaps the man has truly lost his head. It is quite a gamble he has me performing on your account." She spoke as if scolding of him, though amusement touched her voice. Laughing softly, she shook her head a little, curled pigtails swaying gently as she did so. One of her hands raised to rest on her chin as she turned her gaze back towards the young man. "Though look at me, speaking here so openly to you. We have much to do, so, if you would..."

Calmly, she gestured that he joined her standing before the small table upon which she had set a few of the things she had carried in, the flowers among them. "Now let us see what I can do here. He was quite detailed in this all." Celestia tapped her ringed finger gently to her lips as her free hand skimmed over a few pieces of clothing she had brought along. They were far from fine in styling and quality-- unlike anything Dorian would have worn himself, or even given to Akio to wear. Yet, she had indeed been instructed to dress him like so. "Put these on. They should do." She handed him a pair of simple black pants, clean but scuffed at the knees and already seemingly well-worn. Clothing scraps for lower-born peoples, clearly. They were meant to be poorly fitted to the young man, though they would at least fit their means. Then, she took a moment to actually introduce herself. "Celestia Kiryuin is the name I go by. It is a pleasure, Prince Akio." A darker sense of amusement yet took her tone, far different from the boyish glimmer mischief it gave Dorian. The woman could prove a dangerous, dark force indeed.

"I am to give the illusion of marks upon your skin, to do so I ask you remove your shirt." She requested, then lifting her hands for him to see. "May I?" The question was more of a formality. She intended to regardless, though it had been a part of Dorian's plan that she only place her hands upon Akio on his terms. The reason was not explained, but what mattered here was that she was abiding by Dorian's plan step by step, willing to work through its details obediently. She was to gain something from this experience, if not otherwise hinted in her amused gaze.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-25-2014, 08:07 PM

Akio woke early on his own, standing and making the bed. He had been sleeping uneasy that night the day's events on his mind worried him. Not for himself, but for Dorian. He sighed, trying to occupy himself with reading and keeping his thoughts away from going wild until a knock came to the door. His eyes moved to it, as he closed the book. He half expected to hear Samuel, but the voice that called out from the other side was female. He swallowed lightly, before he stood. His heart slowly beginning to speed up, since he was sure this was the beginnings of whatever Dorian had planned. The door opened and a female entered. He tensed slightly, recognizing her. He had seen her the other day. She was the one with that man...Byakuya, the man who had allowed his servant to nearly kill him. He frowned slightly, as she spoke. Delighted to meet him again?

The first meeting had not been ideal in any case. She said it was time to prepare, that it would be a long day. He watched her close the door and set what seemed to be flowers on a table near the door. His eyes moved to them, roses. She said Dorian had wanted them given to him. A slight warm smile formed on his lips for a moment with the mention of Dorian wanting to give him. He heard her say that it was a gamble Dorian had her performing on Akio's account. Her voice not seeming fully to plesant. He looked to her, why was she helping him? He moved over to the table slowly, still unsure about what was going on, but he had to trust in Dorian. The other deserved that. He took a slow breath, before he was given a pair of pants. He raised an eyebrow. He was not normally to picky with his clothes, but...Dorian had wanted him to wear this? He looked at her as she introduced herself, a dark edge in her voice made him nod a bit. She said she was to give the illusions of marks on his skin, that he needed to remove his shirt.

A light bit of red tinged his face out of a bit of embarrassment. Remove his shirt? She was asking him to expose himself to a woman, upper body wise. He had not openly dressed in front of anyone, let alone undress. And now she was speaking as if it were something simply casual? He took a breath slowly, lifting his hands to slowly undo the top buttons of his shirts. She asked if she could touch him, his eyes moving onto her once more. His mind went a bit to what he and Doria had spoken about the other day, the amulet that hung around his neck. If it was true, She would not be able to possibly touch him if he did not give her consent. He takes a breath once more and gave a small nod. He had to trust Dorian, that meant going along with this. He thought he should speak something, that remaining silent was a tad rude of him, even if it was warrented on some aspect. He looked at her a bit, "I am sorry for causing any trouble to any of you.." he said slowly, his voice a bit quieter.

"I do not know what Dorian has planned....but I thank you for your assistance in any case" he gave her a light warm smile, "I understand you must do what you must,...and I will do my best to cooperate and make it easier on both of you." It might not have been much or probably meant anything to her at all, but he said it. He had thanked her and apologized for causing trouble. His mind still on Dorian a bit, he adverted his eyes as he finally got the last few buttons of his shirt undone. He was slender and lean. His body maturing nicely, he had a nice muscle tone for his age. It was not a body builder physic, overly bound with muscle or anything. It was more moddest and fit him perfectly. He waited for her to do what she needed to do, trying his best not to feel embarrassed or move to much to make things harder on her.

Arc Angel

Old 10-25-2014, 08:38 PM

A laugh that almost seemed too light for the woman escaped her, a giggle of sorts that she stifled. Her head tilted slightly as she looked at him. He appeared uncomfortable to say the least, though he appeared willing to comply with her requests. Still, the blush that formed on his face was enough of an indicator to her that Dorian had here an innocent young man indeed. "Do not tell me you are shy to undress in front of even a woman? My, you are darling." Celestia commented amusedly, though her tone took no mocking attitude. Then, thoughtful for a moment as if unsure of what she should say, she grinned at him. It wasn't warm, but again, it showed her amusement. However, in this case, it was also a sign of good intent with the boy here. "There is no trouble. Dorian has done me many favors in the present to bring me to my position. Even now, I am doing this with the knowledge that benefitting him will assist me in keeping it in the long run."

She was open to say that she was not doing this out of kindness, but because it was worth her time. Dorian was one of few in court she could not simply manipulate well enough to control, so doing him favors in return for his own was the best relationship she could manage with the man. "I think you are a fool to simply cooperate with the wishes of a man like Dorian. Though, I cannot blame you for cooperating. In fact, it makes my job much easier that you are willing to." Celestia spoke with a smile, though it was a bit twisted, lacking warmth. Instead of explaining her reasoning for needing to add marks to him, she reached her hands out to gently press her fingertips to his back. "If you would, remain as still as you can." She requested, though she didn't think he'd just be wandering off on her now. As her fingertips met his skin, a light red light would be seen, the appearance of carefully-placed bruises and scratches appearing on the other's skin. They would not hut him, for they were only an illusion. One made to signify that Akio had taken a beating, that Dorian had been rough with him... in perhaps a variety of ways. She added bruises to his forearms in the shape of hands, claw marks running along bits of his hips and back, bruises suggestive of the other's mouth running along his neck.

After a few moments, the light faded and she stepped around him carefully to look over her work. Smiling then, she nodded. It was a more pleasant smile, pleased with herself. "That will do. Feel free to look if you must, though you may find them... unappetizing to your sensitive side." She laughed softly here again before moving back to the small table. Setting aside the clothing she had decided against, she pulled out one more article of clothing. A shirt, though light in fabric so as to show the bruising and marks easily beneath. "This as the top. Do put those pants on now, too." She eyed him for a moment before letting out a short little hum of a noise. "I suppose I will wait outside. Go on now. I'll be in the dining room. Dorian insisted you have breakfast before we depart." Amusement touched her voice heavily there, noting he would probably wish to dress in peace without her eyes, as his earlier blush suggested. The boy was innocent, certainly. Dorian had been right to call him pure.

As she said, she moved to the door, stepping outside and closing it behind her. She walked knowingly to the dining room, where the smell of fresh food was already floating on in. Sighing, she seated herself at the head of the table where Dorian usually would, placing her head in her palm as if suddenly bored.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-25-2014, 11:17 PM

She laughed, and he watched her. When she spoke, he adverted his eyes a bit, he had never done so before, especially with a demon... She then spoke again, of her position upon all of this. He had guessed that she was not doing this for him, so the words were little more than confirmation. They did not bother him, for he found himself not minding much of her opinion of him. What had Dorian done for her though? A bit of curiosity tugging at him. She then called him a fool, drawing his eyes back to her. To simply cooperate with a man like Dorian?

He frowned for a moment, as if the thought of saying something about such a comment came to him. He decided against it. Such words would only possibly cause an argument, which in turn would probably cause trouble for Dorian. He sighed instead, remaining still as she did what she did. He felt a light tingle across his skin, but it did indeed not hurt. His eyes remained on her a bit as she moved around him. She said he could look, but he would most likely not like them. Calling him sensitive was a bit annoying however, adding to the thought that she thought him most likely weak or had similar ideas of humans as many had.

She gave him a shirt then, and told him to change before leaving. He sighed, watching the door for a moment. A frown on his face as he did so, "I do not mindlessly obey.." he said quietly to no one. "You do not know me....nor him..." he sighed once more, moving slowly to the mirror to look at him. "Though....how well do I?" a bit of a pain stung inside his chest, his eyes moving over the marks a bit. It did indeed make him uncomfortable, to see such things on him. Even if it was only an illusion. This was still to make others believe Dorian had done this to him. His eyes on the marks, that Dorian had.... He looked away.

"A lie" he ran his hand through his hair. Dorian wished him to present a lie to the court. He had asked him to give them information, to bend himself just to get them to not harm him more than was needed. He had wanted him to play on the thoughts of humans being weak to protect himself. Now he wished for him to act and look as if the other had abused him,...and to wear these clothes to show it and to appear like he was treated like trash. He clenched his jaw a bit, the thoughts stung. Even if he understood it, the other was asking or wanting him to be something he was not. To present a lie to protect himself. He had not told him his plan, but this was enough to reveal part of it. Akio did not like it.

A hand went to the amulet around his neck. He clenched it in his hand a bit, hurting a bit within his chest. He forced himself to change, composing himself as he turned and walked out of the room. He said nothing as he finally entered the dinning hall. He did not look at her, but noted that she was within Dorian's chair. He sat slowly, though touched nothing as the breakfast was served. His appetite non existant, and the pain in his chest along with the thoughts in his head, kept him from even thinking of eating a thing.

Arc Angel

Old 10-26-2014, 02:30 AM

Sitting in the chair calmly, legs crossed before her, Celestia frowned slightly as she waited. The cook prepared a lush breakfast for solely Akio, already plating and serving it when the young man walked back in, but she quickly noted the young man's lack of interest in it. Sighing softly, she tilted her head from where it rested in her palms. "If not for you, then who did he cook breakfast for? A shame." She stated calmly, as if speaking to herself in a way. Then lifting her head to stretch her arms and rock back in the chair slightly, she planted a foot firmly on the edge of the table to balance herself as she lounged in her chair. "You are uncomfortable with the markings, the dress." She stated, more so of curiosity than for his sake. It was amusing-- this was all so very amusing.

Dorian had come begging her for solutions, developing schemes and various ideas as to how to protect this man, yet he didn't seem as if he wished for any of this. She wasn't even quite convinced that he was as fond of Dorian as she assumed the demon to be of him. She had known Dorian for over a century. They had always been close in court, and she had never seen him as someone as... warm, if she dare say, and with such a lack of composure as he had lately. The man was losing his self. Or perhaps, she wondered dubiously, recollecting pieces of himself. The Dorian she knew had entered their world as a human of such resentment she could hardly ignore him. He was turned into such not by his own choosing, but rather of the mark of another, another demon seeking to use him and his special circumstances as an emotional human. They twisted him. It hadn't taken much to break him down after a tragic human death, and the court lifestyle had even made an altogether admirable demon of him. He was sinister, cruel, mischievous, sensuous... He filled himself of the suffering of noble men, the corruption of loyal knights, the tainting of young maidens and males alike. Where had this figure gone?

He was still there, she assumed. He was just hiding these parts of himself, for the sake of this young man. Dorian and her had quite the business relationship in court as he rose in ranks through gaining the favor of so many, and helping to earn her her own place, but now he had been crippled by this mere human. It was at once of some disgust and of great intrigue. Celestia wished to know this human. Eyeing him for a moment, she then sighed heavily and removed her heel from the table's edge. "If you do not wish to eat or ask questions, then we will depart immediately to court. As we are, they only wait for our arrival." She spoke a bit more coldly this time, crossing her arms with some touch of frustration. "Dorian is counting on you here. I hope you realize the importance of this."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-26-2014, 04:31 PM

He said nothing as she made the comment about the food. He could not help that he was not hungry. If she wished to pick at him because of such, that was fine. She then made the comments about the marks and the clothing he now wore. Once more he said nothing. No, it was not the markings or the clothing overall that made him feel a bit saddened and hurt. It was the one behind it all. Dorian had asked this, Dorian wished to place on a facade in order to protect him, even though the other might know this would not be the way he wished to go about it. He guessed that Dorian might see it as him being merely proud or stubborn, but that was not it at all. All his life he had been used to playing a part. Used to keeping a smile upon his face, used to acting a certain way or doing certain things.

He was used to being a puppet, merely for the gain of others. Perhaps that was why coming into this, all of it had not gotten to him as much. Even demons sought to use him, sought to play him and manipulate his strings. He was used to being seen as something else, anything else, but himself. It was one of the reasons why he had chosen to finally speak up for himself and become a samurai. Not for some foolish rebellion, but to finally be himself...to figure out who he was. He had hoped partially that as they got closer, even in this short time.... No...he had been foolish and naive. Dorian could not know all about him in such a short time, just as he did not know the other. Was he playing himself? Was he being foolish in falling for someone he barley knew?

His father would say yes, especially with a demon. He would be furious. Akio closed his eyes for a moment, looking inside himself a bit. No...he did not believe he was foolish. He did not believe that all of this was for nothing. He knew the other wished to only protect him, to keep him safe and help him. He would do the same for the other, anything for him. If that meant putting aside his own feelings against playing a part...a lie...then so be it. She spoke again, if he did not wish to eat or speak, then they would depart. They were only waiting on them. Her voice cold a bit, as she said Dorian was counting on him, that she hoped he realized the importance. Again, he should be used to such things, being seen as naive. He should not be expect such differences between home and here.

He opened his eyes. She had called him foolish for simply going along with Dorian earlier. He turned his eyes on her, a familiar spark of flame within them. "I do not require answers...nor am I a fool" he said, "I trust Dorian, and I do understand that it is not just myself that hands in the balance if something were to go wrong. I do not care what happens to me if it means protecting him...so if this is how it must be, then so be it." He stood, turning to the doors to give her what she wanted. They should get going, get this over with. She did not know him in the slightest, and he believed she did not fully know Dorian. He did not as well, but he wished to. Good and bad, he wished to know the man, he wished to accept him. He had made a promise to be there for and with him, just as the other had to him.

That was a promise he would keep. If it meant that he had to sacrifice for a demon, then he would do just that. Perhaps he was being foolish, blinded by his heart and good nature. But that was what he felt, what he wanted...what he chose. He chose to push forward and keep his word. He chose Dorian.

Arc Angel

Old 10-26-2014, 09:42 PM

Celestia tilted her head quietly as he spoke, her gaze eventually leaving him as if bored. However, the thoughts inside her head were indeed turning. So the darling did care for Dorian, to wish to protect him? Perhaps they had something in common after all. Sighing softly as he stood to leave abruptly, she paid no mind to the servants that came to take the untouched food away. Instead, she hopped up and made her way casually down along the table, one hand trailing along its smooth surface as her feet beneath her danced almost merrily about in her heels. They sounded gentle clicks as she came to stand beside the young man. Grinning, she stopped at the doorway. "I do believe you have traveled inter-dimensionally before, no?" She questioned, not seeking an answer as her hands drew out before her.

A portal there ripped itself open, but she paused before clearing the path for him to enter it. "Do you love him?" Celestia questioned, this time losing the amusement as her tone ran dry and her gaze slid to look him over curiously. It was another question she did not expect an answer to, but she did wait a few moments for one nonetheless. Then regardless of whether he had replied or not, she moved behind him to issue a firm shove of his back, meaning to simply push him on through. Assuming he did go through of his own volition or due to that shove, she would follow but seconds after, giggling.

There was no interlude to their entry into a dark hall once they had stepped through, the portal dissipating behind them. Darkness clung to the narrow walls they stood in now, though an open pair of double doors near its end would allow them some dim light. This was their destination. "If you would, it would appear better if you were to allow me to tie you up." She spoke simply, as if it were casual conversation, opening one of her hands for a dark rope to manifest itself there. "It is protocol that you should be tied for the trial's duration." If permitted, she would simply request to tie his hands behind his back, leaving the ropes loose but knotting them firmly. Then, without another word, she would walk past him and down the hall towards the open doorway. The next room was a dome of sorts, massive and rather like an arena. They had walked into its pit. The light shone brightly down upon its center, where a lone post stood for the defendant to be attached to, while the upper rows were up above in dimmer lights. Only the figures of the countless demons present would be visible, though lights did illuminate a man seated at the head of the courtroom, as well as the empty chair beside him. There sat Byakuya, cross-legged and twirling a gavel within his hand as a low hum came from him. The room was quiet, its hushed whispers wiped out completely as Akio would enter. Celestia took a running leap for the barrier between the pit and the safety of its audience, an inhuman height reached as she clasped the barrier firmly and hopped into the empty chair meant for her.

Byakuya was presiding over the court today. It was something Dorian had not counted on, but the thought had crossed his mind in passing after yesterday's incident. After the other's interest in Akio had been made clear. Dorian was left as the only one standing in the pit's center, beside the post Akio was to stand by. Today, the man's warmth had been smothered. Dark energy practically flowed from the ground beneath his feet as he stood in quiet wait. The gleam in his eyes showed a cold quality unseen by Akio even as he first arrived, his lips lined with a generously sinister grin as his arms crossed themselves casually before him. It would be easy for many to see in this situation how Dorian would fit amongst Celestia and Byakuya-- the three in this setting all gave off an unsettling aura of sinister intent. Even Celestia whom had behaved in Akio's presence just now had flipped her amusement into that of sinister delight as Akio walked in. The doors would close behind him, assuming he walked in on his own.

Dorian turned slowly as Celestia moved in, looking almost dismissively over his shoulder so that his eyes may focus upon Akio. He had to fight not to lose his cool. He had expected this, this sight of him dressed and appearing so, but even expecting it had not prepared him for the real thing. For the man he cared for to be dressed and treated as so... His jaw tensed and the cold gleam in his eyes showed some sign of regret for a moment, but it soon dissipated. "Finally," He remarked as if he had, too been bored. The masses int he shadows seem to share his thoughts, some laughter rising up as Dorian moved to Akio's side. Taking his forearm gently, his gaze fixed itself on the other's for a moment as if to sense his feelings, some worry crossing over his face before he pushed it all away. If allowed to, he would lead Akio to stand before the post, though he would not move to bind him to it. Instead, he would carefully peel his gaze from Akio to fix it upon Byakuya. "Ladies and gentlemen, our guest of honor." He announced with a firm voice, loud and laced with amusement as he put on his court face, so to speak. Some clapping and mixed responses were earned, but others remained hushed in curiosity at the markings that were visible on the young man. It would be clear to them that Dorian had put them there-- Byakuya not included as he leaned up to look over the two.

Icy gaze sliding over them, he announced, "General Togami presiding over the punishment of Eternia's Prince Akio, the glory of his kingdom." He spoke in a calculated manner, earning some tension from Dorian's posture. His face would not show it, his demeanor would give no shift from the dark shadow of himself that he had twisted into, but something about his phrasing certainly unsettled him. Part of him wished to shrink away, to hide from all of this. Why did he have to bring Akio here? There was simply no other way, in his mind. Dorian had to make this charade work.

"Before we begin, do you have any sins to repent for?" The man further spoke, shrill voice echoing throughout the room as it quieted in wait for a reply. Some called out at him what they expected, as if viewing an animal in captivity. He's been a bad boy! I told a lie to my daddy... I sold my soul to Count Dorian! The last of which seemed to be favored among specific groups, the favor of it clear after having seen the marks on his skin. Dorian's presence here was well-loved by quite a few among them, and they expected no less from him than have to twisted Akio into becoming much like Thomas had been for Byakuya. The grin on Dorian's face twisted upwards as if pleased, leading him to chuckle darkly for the court to hear. "He's a bit shy. Let me assist the dear." He spoke almost playfully, earning enthusiastic calls as he moved to stand directly beside Akio. His gaze locked onto the other's again, the cold temporarily leaving him as worry claimed him, one of his hands rising up to run through the other's hair in a sign of familiarity. "Tell them what you'd like to, prince."

The confessing of sins was not an obligatory part of court, though it was there to make a mockery of the Christian confession rites. Those tried typically gave no response, though those that did were usually treated with favor. Sins here were glorified, the worse the better, though many viewed Akio here to be as pure as they come. Dorian's gaze remained on him firmly as some attempt to grant comfort, even as his fingers curled through the other's hair a bit roughly, almost suggestive in gesture. He would not have to answer, and Dorian hadn't counted on him to, but it was left to him to begin their presiding.

Halloween hangout + contests!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-26-2014, 10:12 PM

He said nothing to her as they both moved to the door. She asked if he had traveled inter-dimensionally before and he only gave a slight nod. His eyes moved to the portal as it opened, though her words caught his attention as she asked him. Did he love him? His heart skipped a beat, and for a moment he paused, unsure of how to answer. It was not a question he had not asked himself, but another asking him was something else entirely. They moved through the portal, the words still on his mind. His nerves still began to grow as he looked down the hall to the doors. Was this really what had to happen? He sighed a bit, then looked to her as she asked if she could tie his arms. He had little choice but to nod to her.

He allowed her to bind his wrists, before they moved to the door. It opened, and his eyes for a moment fell on Byakuya. He frowned for a fraction of a moment, not even noticing Celestia moving away for the time being. His eyes then turned to Dorian as he turned to look at him a bit. He could feel the darkness, the ill intent coming from all within. They did not bother to hide it, nor did he not expect to be met with such darkness. Dorian in turn looked colder and more demonic, more than he had seen him before. The word coming from him stung a little, but he did not show it. He showed no emotion, relatively blank in expression. Doan moved to him, looking at him. Their eyes met only for a moment, and he saw the other's emotions in his eyes.

He could not stop himself, adverting his eyes a bit as he said nothing. He could not, it did hurt his heart a bit to do so. He was moved forward, keeping his eyes forward, he did not care to look at any of the people within the area. Dorian addressed him, and the words sounded sickening to Akio. The responce did not help much from the crowd. The feeling of being here, like this...it did not feel right at all. Once more the thought of playing a lie even to protect himself sickened him a bit. It was wrong, but he had to protect Dorian. Byakuya then spoke, and his eyes for a moment moved to him. Punishment? He could not say he was surprised of that, or that the other was the one who would be passing judgement it seemed.

He asked if there was any sins he wished to repent for. He noted the sounds of the other's voices within the crowd. He forced himself to stay composed, to keep from speaking out as Dorian spoke again. His hand moved through his hair, and Akio gave the slightest frown. His touch alone would not have been the cause, merely because of the intent behind it and all of this. He told him to tell them what he'd like to. His eyes moved to Dorian's for a moment, holding his gaze. It was a private gaze between the two of them. For a moment warmth and a fire flickered across his gaze. He took a breath, calming the internal feelings that had stirred a bit. Yes, this was a lie, something he had preffered against.

This was a place full of demons who were to percieve that Dorian had been rough and cruel with them. He could feel the darkness around him, even now. Though it slowly began to melt away a bit as the initial feelings and experience of the room melted away. Why? Because he knew why he was here, he knew for who he was here. Not this foolish demon attempting to judge him. Not the others viewing him and jeering him on. None of them mattered, none of their opinions or words. They sought to get to him, to break him. That was the intent. But he was not here for them at all. He was here for Dorian. By his side and as he had promised. He knew that part of Dorian was wavering, but within that moment of their glance, he tried to remind him of their promises.

That one and that he would be his strenght. He could handle this. He could take this, take the foolish words and looks. The sooner they got this over with, the sooner they could return back. Celestia's words still on his mind. Did he love him? He had told Dorian before that he was falling for him. So her question was not far off. Did he love him? He would give an answer later. For now, he said nothing. For now he held his tongue and allowed Dorian to maintain the lead and control. He would play this little game, only for the other. He would allow this lie for now...if only to protect him.

Arc Angel

Old 10-26-2014, 11:18 PM

Dorian gathered every ounce of warmth and determination he found in those brief periods of eye contact with Akio and soaked them in as he released the other's hair and stepped forward to face Byakuya, arms crossed behind him in a formal manner. Smirking as the cold regathered, he allowed a cold chuckle to leave him, deep and filling the room. Many quieted, but Byakuya rose a brow curiously as Akio's lack of response. Dorian spoke for him. "It seems the little prince would prefer not to say of the activities he's indulged in." Dorian spoke smoothly, confident and with a voice of velvet. The quiet of the room was broken with bits of laughter. Lying was of no issue to him, clearly, though his words took a turn. Byakuya's lips had parted to begin the trail with questions, but Dorian cut him off. It if would keep them from directly questioning Akio and expecting answers, he would say whatever he needed to. Those looks from Akio were his strength.

"Allow me to illuminate the situation. Celestia, my mistress of shadows, tell me-- you saw the ring upon this one's finger?" He questioned, quirking an eyebrow at the woman that now lounged in her chair curiously.

"Indeed, he wears the crest of your father of his own will. He had it own prior to my collection of him." She spoke firmly, nodding in affirmation as some whispers circled up.

Smiling, Dorian nodded and gestured towards where Akio stood. "I presented it to him yesterday, to wear as a token of my... affections...." The word was dark, twisted-- Dorian's voice had lost every ounce of warmth as he now sent a cold gaze back towards Akio. Laughing fully now, his voice low, he shook his head before looking back up to see the others of their audience. "I have drug this pure-hearted one into the depths, taken him as my own, broken him down to the flesh you see here... " The whispers grew, one of Byakuya's eyebrows yet raised as he leaned forwards with intrigue. "...and have yet earned his affections. I do believe he has convinced himself that I am in love with him." Before Byakuya could speak, again, Dorian held up his wrist, revealing the yellow scarf yet tied there. He had left it as Akio had tied it, just below his cuff.

"This is a token I received as a sign of his compliance with my will. The young prince has lost himself in the matter of these two days, as predicted and expected." He announced clearly, gaze sweeping across the room to land upon the sole chair in its middle.

Byakuya stood up, some frustration lingering in his face as he regarded Dorian. He had been cut off a plentiful amount of times now, and as things were, Dorian did not seem to be letting up. The man defending that human was even earning the favor of the crowds. "Boy, tell us directly, how did you receive those wounds? Did you indeed think that this demon loved you?" He questioned Akio directly.

Dorian stood by quietly, a grin of his own trailing across his face as he neglected to look at Akio now.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-26-2014, 11:42 PM

Akio looked at Dorian a moment before he turned away and began to speak to Byakuya. He called him once more by that name, little prince. He ignored it, as well as the words that followed next. However, as the other spoke furter, it did began to hurt. He spoke about the ring. He blinked a bit, looking at him for a moment. Celestia answering. Dorian then began to speak once more. He said it had been a token of his affections, but that word was now different than before. A pain ran through Akio's heart. He spoke further, and Akio found himself wishing for a moment that he could not hear it. He was using something that had been shared between them. Something that had been meant...that he thought had been out of trueth in this court.

When he showed the scarf, a part of his heart once more broke. Even if this was a lie....that was something he could not support fully. He was changing the meaning...using them and turning them into something dark. He said that he convinced himself that he was in love with him. Akio knew that if it were any other situation, that he was not certain that Dorian was doing this to protect him...it would have broken his heart far more. But still....could he ever think of them in the same light now. His hand clenched a bit, tightening around the ring slightly. It felt now more like a weight at the moment. But one he would carry. He had told Dorian he would not change his appearance. It hurt, but he thought of how the other might be feeling within this situation. He would ask him later, once they had a chance to truly talk on their own.

He had lost nothing, but the words still moved through his mind and heart. Byakuya did not seem happy as he stood, addressing Akio now directly. He spoke to him about how he got these wounds, and if he had thought the demon loved him. Dorian did not look at him. Part of him had wished that he had, that in some way he would have given him the slightest bit of strength in return. He felt isolated at the moment. Not by the room, but by Dorian. Lie or not, strong or weak, it was still his words and actions that mattered here. He took a breath, he needed to be strong. No matter the outcome, he would not lose hope or faith. In the future or in Dorian. He knew that he could have dropped the charade there...ended their conversation with the truth. But then Dorian would be harmed....right?

He closed his eyes, thinking his words through. He was used to playing a part. Being the puppet...he was used to being what another needed and wanted him to be, either for good or bad reasons. "I recieved these...from the demon there yes" he said slowly, his eyes open. The look in them a tad distant, not his own normal one. Weither for show or for real, it would be unknown. A slight sadness and emptiness within them. His eyes for a moment moving to Byakuya. He did not look at Dorian either. "I accepted and gave a token within my own will....because....yes....I believed a demon capable of love" his words monotoned a bit, holding similar ways like his eyes. Simple and answering the question. He ignored the world around him, it slipped away a bit, fading into the background.

Arc Angel

Old 10-27-2014, 01:30 AM

Dorian's hands has at this point balled themselves into fists. Many would see this as a part of his passion in his work, as a minimal part of the picture of his perfect poise in these moments... though they didn't see his fingernails drive themselves harshly into the flesh of palms. They didn't see the small dots of blood forming there as a force of that pressure. They couldn't feel his innards. The warmth that had encased his heart after the past few days had flickered and dimmed, smothered by his own doing as he forced this act. Dorian was smothering the last pieces of himself he had, and doing all it took to keep this act real. Even if that meant harming Akio in the process.

His jaw tightened as Akio spoke. He had expected this, planned this, begged numerous friends of the court for assistance here. Yet, here he stood feeling as if unable to take it anymore. Hearing that Akio was wrong that a demon was capable of love was what at least completely smothered the warmth within him. He wished to break... he felt himself break under the weight of the other's words, but something kept him going. Dorian had to continue this, if only by the thread of his teeth. Casting his cold and hardened gaze back at Akio, something inside tugged at him. If only for Akio's safety, even if he ended up hating him, he had to continue.

Turning to Byakuya, pleased with Akio's answer, he smiled with a dark delight. "As I have said, the young fool has given himself over to me. Look at the shell that is left!" He demanded with harsh tones, some within the court even shifting as if a tad uncomfortable now. Dorian appeared one hell of a vicious being, if he could break down a man that was both a samurai and prince within the span of two days. What would he do to them? Dorian meanwhile was suddenly made aware of the scarf's continued presence on his wrist. His gaze fixed on it, his insides rose up, unsettled. He had just betrayed the sacred meaning of these gifts they'd given each other. The strength he had promised to find in this scarf, the affections they shared the past night... He felt a searing pain in his gut that he gritted his teeth to ignore as Byakuya leaned against the barrier, overlooking them as his eyebrows furrowed. This wasn't quite how he had expected nor wanted the trial to occur.

"Tell me, Dorian, why would you kill one of our own to protect this pathetic thing, then? Why slaughter Thomas for the name of saving it?!" He demanded, voice rising as he took this personally.

A twisted grin remained on Dorian's face. "For the fun of it. To preserve the man I would later claim for my own having. Now, if you'd please, just leave this young man in my custody." He spoke casually now, fists uncurling themselves as some blood welled in his palms. Even in this persona, he could not and wold not refer to Akio as a thing.

"Not yet." Byakuya spoke through gritted teeth.

From behind him, Celestia rose to place an arm firmly on his shoulder. "Togami, I believe we have seen quite enough. Leave the Count to-"

"NO!" Byakuya growled, shoving the woman harshly, leading her into taking a few stunned steps backwards. Disobeying her direct orders was not like him, nor was it expected of any court member, under her supervision. What was he playing at? Dorian watched this carefully, taking a couple of careful steps to better stand between the man and Akio. "This is not how it is supposed to go! Dorian is playing you all! Tell the truth!"

Dorian quirked an eyebrow at him, as if amused yet. Shrugging, he replied simply, "The truth? I suppose I could say it." All quieted as Dorian cleared his throat. "I rather enjoyed ripping the innocence from this own. I claimed him stubbornly as my own, as I would prefer to keep it and-"

"That's not it!" Byakuya snapped, this time leaving all quiet. Whispers then gradually rose up as Dorian's facade fell and his gaze narrowed in on Byakuya. The other man glared icily right on back. "You are overly fond of him. I could tell in your odd behavior yesterday, how you invited Celestia into your home to claim him this morning... " Some thought seemed to occur to him. "Those wounds are fake!" One of the man's hands rose out before him, the ropes binding Akio dissipating. As the energy was applied to the bindings, the fake markings would fade away.

Shocked cries and calls over this outrage rose up, Celestia moving to grab Byakuya as rage took over him, only to lead the two into fighting. Dorian moved into action quicker than it could unfold. Running to Akio, his facade swept from under him as now only worry and determination remained, he had no time to explain things as he opened a portal before him. Gently grasping Akio's wrist, he would mean to pull him into it before the two were sighted. If allowed, they would appear in a house quite unlike Dorian's estate. It was a small earthen-styled home, with stone floors and minimal decor. The few wooden furnishings were dusty, and there were only two rooms to it. The one they stood in was a store front, with pianos of differing sorts sitting about covered in dust and cob webs. This was pictured within a few of Dorian's paintings; they stood inside of Dorian's father's abandoned music shop.

Dorian released Akio's wrist nearly immediately, backing away from the other as shame finally took his features. He couldn't bring himself to look at Akio as the portal closed between them. "Things did not go as planned." He instead spoke simply, lips [arting further to add something, but soon simply closing in a frown.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-27-2014, 02:15 AM

Akio did not speak, not listening either to the words that he said to him or about him.He was focusing on something else, something he needed to to keep with this little lie of the man's. Things went on forward, words coming around. He glanced up as Byakuya yelled then. He was angry, Akio looking from it to Dorian once more. Dorian spoke, saying that he enjoyed doing it. He glanced back at Byakuya though, as he spoke once more. The ropes binding him where then gone, his eyes for a moment going to where the marks vanished away from his body. He blinked, a fight breaking out. It was getting hectic, Dorian moved to him, taking ahold of him to take him through a portal. He allowed it, glancing around for a moment as they were now in a room. Dorian let go of him, saying things did not go as planned. He frowned for a moment looking at him.

His minds and thoughts swirling around a bit. His eyes lowered a bit to the ring around his finger. To what the other had used against him. And then the scarf as well. He lifted the heart then, clenching it over his heart. The pain within still there, not dulling for a moment. He then moved over, his body moving on its own. He grabbed the front of Dorian's shirt, slapping him. His eyes on his, showed pain and sadness for a brief moment, before he pulled him down a bit abruptly into a kiss. His body shaking slightly, his heart for a moment aking. He then slowly let him go, his eyes downcast as he moved close to him, against his chest. "You are a jerk...." he said, feeling calmer and more alright now that he was close to him. His eyes moved up to his. "I wish you would have trusted me with this plan of yours...that you had not tried to take it on your own....now you are in danger" he sighed.

He looked down at the ring, slowly lifting his hand. He slowly slipped it off, it pained him to do so. "I suppose I should return this now...that your plan for it and court is finished right?" he gave a small smile, taking his hand. He placed the ring inside, before he turned to the room. He looks around, looking at the pianos. He remembered what the other said, about his family. "This is your father's old place isn't it....." he tilts his head lightly, "it is nice." It did not look like anyone had been there for awhile though, he figued Dorian would probably not return after what happened. He turned to him, "I will lead them away from here...it is me they are after, me they want. If I go, they will not come for you hopefully, at least it might buy you some time. I will keep them from finding you if I am able" he nods. "You protected me...and now it is my turn to return the favor" he moved to the door.

The words of the court, the way Dorian had been. All of it was still on his mind. It had hurt, it had cut him deep. But he did not change how he felt about him. He had promised that it would not, and he held on to the Dorian and the feelings the two of them had given each other in their time together. He moved to the door, opening it. His body pausing. He looked back to him. His eyes on the man across the room. "Celestia asked me if I loved you back before" he says, "In court what I said.....I do believe you are capable of love, if you allow yourself." He nods, "as to my answer to that question...........Yes.....I believe I am falling in love with you....I wanted to know you, good and bad....I accept what happened and I accept you. So if I never get to see you again....Thank you for everything....."

In that moment, in that instant. He found his words true. He did love him. He knew the man was strong, he had mor courage and power...more heart than he allowed himself to be. He loved him, the man he could be, the man he knew the other wanted to be on some aspect. But he could not allow himself to be. He gave him a look of warmth and kindness, that backed up his words. He then turned, closing the door. He moved off, hoping the other would not follow him. He had no weapon, no idea where he was or where to go, but he had to go somewhere. He had to get away from him, from here. Far far away, so others could not find Dorian as a result of him. He had to go, to protect the other....so then why was his heart breaking. The pain inside of him strong. He closed his eyes for a moment, why was it killing him to walk away?

Arc Angel

Old 10-27-2014, 02:52 AM

Dorian's heart seared with a white-hot pain. Even as his words had been lies, his grand facade an act, what he had spoken could not simply be taken away. The trauma and pain he may have just caused the other was not something he felt he could live with. Something inside of him threatened to burst as he felt the other grab ahold of his shirt. Glancing up quickly in that moment, his eyes widened as he received a firm slap by Akio's hand. Their eyes connected, the pain he saw easily translatable as his own insecure sadness would be shown as well. Then, even more so unexpectedly, he was pulled in for a kiss. His lips hesitated before gently returning it, though his gaze again lowered to aver the other's as they slowly parted. He felt the other's body shaking as he drew in close to his chest, his own arms rising hesitantly to wrap around him. Dorian took a few moments to force his gaze back onto Akio, his eyes holding the saddened remains of his adoration for the other.

Akio deserved much better than this. The bite in his voice now stung. He accepted the ring that the other took off, his gaze drawing down to it with a deeply unsettled sense of loss. He had ruined its meaning in his cruelty. His fingers curled around it slowly, closing it firmly within his grasp as he was spoken to. Every word stung. A bitter taste entered his throat, like bile and his gut sloshed as if he may become quite ill. The worst of it all? Akio moved for the door. It was when he mentioned Celestia that Dorian was finally able to draw his gaze to the other, his thoughts swirling together as he tried to piece himself back to normal. There was simply no way to fix what he had broken. Then, with Akio's words of love, Dorian's world shattered. The other walked out, and Dorian's body went so limp as to allow his father's ring to slip from his grasp and hit the floor. It swirled about on its sides, like a top for a moment, before settling to the ground with a sound that Dorian felt he could hear, with the numbness spreading through him.

Akio had left to protect him. As the ring hit the ground, and silence spread in the shop, Dorian felt a white-hot pain rise up from his chest. It felt like acid in his chest, rising in his throat to finally coming to a bursting point as silver tears made an appearance in two streams down his face. His body convulsed with a sob, followed by many more to come as one of his hands rose in disbelief. The cold spell that he had smothered his warmth with broke to a floodgate of hot pain as Dorian began to openly cry for the first time he could remember. He was moving before he could consciously think. His father's ring plucked up on his way out the door, he practically flew down the abandoned street as he bounded after Akio. It didn't take long to catch up, though it felt as if it had been an eternity until he finally reached the other. "Akio, wait!" He called, voice strong though a tad scratchy given his tears. His sobbing had ceased, but tears flowed freely enough down his face as one of his hands reached to grasp one of the other's wrists to stop him from moving further.

"I can't make it okay. What I said, my act, it was cold and cruel, and I cannot make my words sound as if they were any better, even as the lies they were. It was all wrong." He spoke passionately, openly as his gaze pleaded with Akio. Stepping in a bit closer, he hesitated to remove his grasp from the other's wrist, moving instead to rest on his hip gently. "I meant to tell you of my plans. I meant to include and prepare you for what was to come, but I didn't have it in my heart to ruin the night you planned for us yesterday. It was the best I have ever had, in truth. It meant the world to me, as does this." Dorian swallowed hard here, lifting the hand he yet had Akio's scarf tied around. "It was not a part of my plan initially. I could not think of another way for us both to escape this scenario unharmed than to trick the court into believing that you were broken, lost, and under my control. You are far from that. You are brave, youthful, determined, run by this... this fire I've never seen! You, you're everything to me." While he could not look directly at Akio earlier, he did so now. His golden eyes had slightly reddened in his sadness, in the sadness he spoke of now more directly than he could have in the past. Even as he felt torn up inside, one of his hands rose to gently brush past Akio's cheek. "I am a jerk. I'm a demon, a fool, and unworthy of anyone's love, let alone yours." His gaze fixed itself on Akio's, his eyebrows knitting together slightly as he felt his heart pound in his chest. The searing pain pulled at him.

"Though this does not mean that I will let you walk away and walk into danger alone for my sake. I cannot leave this broken. I have fallen in love with you Akio, and I would die before wishing to part from your side. Please, don't leave. If you do, you take my heart with you."

Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-27-2014 at 02:57 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-27-2014, 10:14 PM

He could see the feelings in the other’s eyes. It did not help to make him leaving any easier. He felt his heart tightening with each step, it felt more and more like it would explode or something of the nature. He had to go on thought, he had to move forward. There was no stopping, no turning back now. His name called, he paused, blinking lightly. He did not turn, for fear the other would see his own tears threatening to surface and fall with another look to him. His wrist was grabbed, and he slowed, not turning still as the man spoke. He could not make it ok, the act he said, was cold and cruel. He could not make the words sound any better.

He agreed that it had been wrong, and that even in a lie, they had hurt to hear to both of them. He felt the other move closer, the hand moving to his hip. He finally looked up, his eyes meeting Dorian’s. He had been crying? His eyes on his, he listen to the words. He meant to tell him of his plans, but he did not wish to ruin their night. He said it was the best they had ever had, it meant the world to him as did the scarf. Akio glanced down at it for a moment, but the words from the court fluttered across his mind. He said it was not part of his initial plan, but he could not think of another way for them to escape unharmed without making them believe he was broken.

He glanced down at the clothing he still wore for a moment. Dorian went on to call him brave, determined and more. That he had a fire within him and was everything to him. His eyes moving back up to him for a moment. He called himself a jerk and a fool, unworthy of love. His eyes on his, as he went on to say he would not let him walk away and into danger alone for his sake. That he could not leave this broken, he was in love with him and would die before parting. He sighed slightly, looking away. “I am used to playing the part of a puppet….of a doll for others to use and manipulate of their own will. It is nothing new for me to have to submit to a lie or to be shown off like some kind of prize” he said, his earlier thoughts coming to him.

I did not choose my path in life to rebel or to upset anyone…I wished to be myself, to discover my own path and what made me happy...a life as something more than a tool....a man I could be proud of” he gave a weak smile, “with you, I had thought that I had been able to start…with someone who did not treat me like I was on a pedestal for everyone to view like an object.” His words shaky a bit now as well. “I told you last night that all I needed was honesty…the truth. I told you you could tell me anything…even if we were in the middle of something…I would have listened, I would have been by your side and helped in any way I could...together… You kept it to yourself, blindly hid it and smiled to my face. You hid it from me knowing how I felt, knowing we were just getting to a good place” he turned his head away.

I did not mind going through with it for the reason of doing it for you…because all that mattered to me was that you would be alright, safe and not harmed. I would face any hell to see someone I care about deeply safe and alright…” he sighed, “yes…your words cut deeply, because it did make me wonder for a moment what was real or what was merely part of this plan. Do you merely play off of the situation to play into that? I can not stop the questions, or the worry within me.....but that does not change how I view you." He looked at him. "I made a promise that this would not change how I view you, how I felt about you and it hasn't. I believe you are a jerk, and betrayed part of my trust.....but I know you did not mean to and had good intentions behind them."

He placed a hand on his cheek, "I know you did not wish for any of this, for me to get hurt....and I thank you. But for continually facing things alone...I can not." He turned away from him, "you say you want to be with me...to remain close....so many nice things, and yet you keep shutting me out. For my own protection...for yours...out of fear...it does not matter." He turned to him, "I can not continue on wondering if you are going to let me in. Are you going to talk to me and trust me with what is bothering you and what is hurting you...or will you continue to burden all of this on your own?"

He shook his head, "demon or not...I care about you....I....love you as well, and I wish to keep growing in love with you, but I can not stand by and watch you hurt yourself and tear yourself appart...even now because of this foolish court and those demons. They do not have power over you...over your life...it is your future, your heart.." He clenched his hands, "screw them....screw everyone....for once live on your own strength, by your own heart." He felt the heat of a tear running down his cheek, the last part far bolder and out of character than he had ever said before. He realized the last part was as much for him as it was for Dorian. He closed his eyes and chuckled a bit, giving another small smile, "I'm sorry....I should not have said that..."

He brushed a bit of his hair back, slowly looking at him. "I am slowly taking my own advice but....I find I might not be able to stand on my own quite as much anymore if you left as well....." he sighed, "you are a part of my strength now....a part of my heart...."

Arc Angel

Old 10-28-2014, 03:59 AM

As Akio at least halted his footsteps as he spoke, Dorian was able to find some relief that he was willing to hear him out. This would be more difficult than stating his true feelings, clearly. As Akio made his reply, his own gaze lowered, contemplative and gathering understanding of how the other felt. Yes, he was deeply wounded to hear what he sad to say. Dorian was well aware that his behavior was unforgivable and a method of betrayal at best. He couldn't correct this, and his words of forgiveness hadn't seemed to have helped it. Only through further action would he make things right with Akio. This was something he desperately wished for the chance to do now, feeling within the other's grasp. He had laid his heart out to Akio plainly, to be inspected and denied as he well please. It was one of the most terrifying feelings he had known in life, and yet he had finally managed to speak of such deep feelings towards the other. Dorian only hoped how much that meant for his change of character.

Throat dried by the honest truth of Akio's thoughts on his actions, Dorian felt the searing pain to his chest throb. Yet, he had to speak in his own defense. At least, he had to speak in apology. "I realize I have just... manipulated you, in a way that must have been quite terrible." He admitted, forcing himself to be open despite his natural tendencies. "I... I spent the afternoon planning this, ensuring the details were right and that we had a way to get by safely in court. I would do anything to ensure your safety, Akio. I will not manipulate you or your feelings again, if... given the chance, though. I realize how entirely twisted that was of me. I am- was, a monster, truly, Akio." Dorian paused here, finally reflecting on his past beyond Akio. Finally taking regret in his actions of the days prior, his tricks over the years, his insidious hatred and knack for punishing the innocent. He swallowed with difficulty. "I want to be better. You have been opening up my heart, allowing me to be better. I do not think I have been quite clear about how my humanity was stripped form me, and how empty and sinister that trauma truly has left me for... 200 or so years. Please try to understand that the emotion I am trying to express now is difficult, unknown to me now."

"Everything prior to the trial was real. None of it was pre-meditated with the exception of my planning yesterday afternoon, I swear to you." A sad grin lifted his lips as he realized that he ad thrown the romantic value of the past day out the window. Akio did say he kept his promise and he still had feelings for him, but it was still deeply wounding to Dorian to learn that he had made their affectionate evening all for naught. "I meant to tell you of it, explain it to you in detail. I know that means nothing now. I just... You greeted me with a wonderful dinner, you dressed up for my sake, you cleaned and prepped a room for our use and picked music, all of this, and all you asked of me was not to bring up or worry over court the next day. You asked for me to grant us one good night together and I desperately wanted to do so, so I bottled it up. It was wrong of me, but I did not believe myself selfish in doing so. I wished to believe it was truly to give us one last, good night together before... the mess of court." His jaw clenched as he let out a soft sigh, his tears having halted by now as he hesitantly raised his gaze to Akio. Slowly, the hand he had rested on the other's hip fell and he took a half step backwards.

He was prepared to mind his space, taking on the heat of the other's anger and resentment, but... something in his speech struck him. He was being asked to open up, to be true to himself and just hand his feelings and thoughts to Akio. To share the burdens and carry them together. That Akio loved him. That he was a part of the other's heart. Dorian stepped forward, closer this tim as his chest gently brushed up to Akio's. A calmed, yet saddened smile lighted his lips as one of her thumbs rose to gently wipe the tears from Akio's face. "Seeing an angel cry, it's a sad thing indeed." He commented softly, then grinning as if in apology of the corny words he had just spoken. "You are my heart, and as such I will share myself with you. I will share my burdens and my sorrows, my thoughts and feelings, if that it what you desire of me." He spoke in earnest now, quiet, though his gaze was now firm upon the other's. His eyes would speak in volumes of sincerity, of warmth as his eyebrows knit together slightly. He had difficulty phrasing his words yet. "I am not able to stand on my own anymore, either, so... let us lean on one another." Dorian, with some hesitance, leaned down to place a firm but loving kiss on Akio's lips. One of his hands gently caressed the other's cheek in a tender gesture as he gently parted them after a few moments. "If you would accept me, I would be happy to show you myself. I realize it is wrong that I have not quite done so yet." He paused, then adding, "I would also work to grant you whatever life you wish to have. I want you to live as freely as your heart desires. I know you have no strings, Akio, you are no one's play thing."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-28-2014, 08:55 PM

He looked to Dorian, as he stood there. Slowly the other began to speak to him once more. He said he had manipulated him, and it must have been terrible. Akio adverted his eyes a bit. He had spent the afternoon planning it, ensuring details and their safety. He said he would do anything for his safety. Akio looked back at him. He spoke about not manipulating him again. Dorian wanted to be more, saying he had oppended his heart and allowed him to be better. He had not been clear about how his humanity had gone and how it had left him. He asked him to understand these emotions were difficult. He did not need to be told how difficult they were, he had the same troubles in his own way. He told him everything was real, that he meant to tell him about the plans as well.

He did not wish to spoil the evening though, since Akio had asked for them to not worry about it. He bottled it up insteat. He said it was wrong but not selfish, that he really did want them to have a good night. He stepped away then, Akio frowning slightly as he did so. He watched him for a moment, the silence thre for a moment. He then moved closer, brushing against him. He wiped away a tear Akio had not noticed in their moments of talking. He called him an angel, which made a light blush form over his cheeks. He called him his heart, saying he would share everything with him. He could not stand on his own, so let them lean on each other. That was what he had been saying before...Dorian was then leaning his head down, catching Akio's mouth in a kiss. He could have pulled away, ended it there.

He could have broken them and gone off on his own...but that was not what he wanted. His eyes slowly closed after a moment, and he leaned up a bit to return the kiss that he gave to him. Dorian broke the kiss after a moment, speaking again. If he would accept him, he wanted to be there and grant him the life he wanted as well. "I would do anything to ensure you are safe as well...You are not a monster, nor were you...you were hurting and lost..." his eyes moving up to his. "I understand how hard it is to express such feelings...it is hard for me as well, I do not know how to put my thoughts or my feelings as well.." He slipped his hand slowly into Dorian's, entertwining his fingers within his.

"I understand it was my choice to try to keep the trial from your mind for a bit....but I only did so because I wanted to do something nice for you...you seemed so stressed and worried I...just wanted you to be happy, to see you smile..." He placed a hand gently on his cheek, looking up at him. "You never have to hide anything from he, I will always be there to support and help you" he smiled warmly, "I did promise you that...and I want to..." He leaned up to gently kiss his cheek, before lightly kissing his lips. "I will be open and honest with you as well...whatever you desire to know or want, you merely need to say the word. I would do anything for you" his eyes on his, telling him that his feelings were sincere.

"I love you" he says, once more. The words coming from him effortlessly. As he said them, his heart began to race. His blush once more returned, and he gave a warm smile. Chuckling, he brought their connected hands up, so that the back of Dorian's was against his chest. He would be able to feel how fast his heart was beating. "I do not wish to part...I wish to remain with you...by your side, together" he says. "I am unsure what will happen with my home" he sighs, "but whatever happens, and with yours as well...we will face it together." His eyes closing for a moment, as he took a deep breath. He did feel better, a bit embarrassed, but it was a bit of a warm thrill as well. He did not mind it.

Arc Angel

Old 10-29-2014, 03:57 AM

Akio's response to the kiss lifted the weight on Dorian's heart after having spoken so openly. Was this his acceptance of him? Even after what he'd done, Akio didn't seem repulsed by him. Dorian couldn't help but wonder what he'd done to deserve this, to earn the affections of Akio. The two had become twisted together quicker than either seemed to notice. Further relief filled him as Akio's hand entwined with his own, their fingers lacing as his gaze was for a moment drawn down to them. Grinning, his golden gaze then moved calmly back to Akio's face, accepting his words as he was told that he was not really a monster. He was glad that he was not the only one having a hard time expressing his feelings here, but more than anything, he was just happy Akio was no longer making a move to leave.

Akio's next words warmed his heart, the pain from their earlier bluntness dissipating as he was reminded of why he planned the previous night. A small smile lit his face at the feeling of the other's hand upon his cheek, his head tilting slightly towards the gentle caress. "I also promise that I will always be here for you, no more trying to hide things or manipulate you, and no more hiding my feelings." He spoke firmly, returning the kiss sweetly as one of his arms gently pulled the two of them a tad closer. Hearing that Akio would do anything for him caused a flutter in his stomach. "As I will do for you." He promised in turn, gaze re-lit with a more intense determination though his features remained soft. "You simply need to tell me what you'd wish, and I will ensure I do what I can for it to happen."

Then noting how casually the other now spoke his feelings, the warmth in his chest surged through him fully again. The walls he'd fortified in court were fully gone by now, easily notable by him in the heat rising to his cheeks. Pausing for a moment upon hearing those words, a warm, boyish smile made its way to Dorian's face. "I love you." He replied with emphasis, the hand that held the other's gently squeezing it as his gaze yet drew upon him fondly. His gaze followed Akio's move to press their hands against his chest, the other's heart beat thrumming softly against the back of his hand. It was quick rhythm, not unlike his own. The next words, however, gave him a note of worry. His free hand gently rose to stroke the side of Akio's face gently, thumb trailing along his cheek as Dorian's head tilted slightly. "Celeste and I had decided that the humans would be the victors in this war-- we would not relinquish our lands, but would have sought peace after today, after court. I had meant to put an end to the fighting, for the time being..." A saddened sort of grin curled along his lips. Celeste or Byakuya; who had won that fight? Both had been dear to him at certain points in one manner or another, so it was not easily that he pictured one of them being harmed. However, he knew it was not beyond them to do such to each other, and that ultimately only one had his interests in mind here.

"Where would you like to go? Would you like to return home? We are on the outskirts of Eternia now... uninhabited, and a few days' ride away. Only say the word, and you'll be back in the palace." Dorian made the offer freely now, not wishing to hold akio back from his own home any longer. It would not be the safest location, as the court would then know where to find him, but Dorian was certain between himself and the samurai, the young prince would be alright. Akio was not one to just run from danger, in any case. He was not weak, himself. Then pausing, a thought came to mind. Clearing his throat a little and averting his gaze as if shyly, Dorian recalled how he had placed a seal upon a comrade of Akio's. "The man I threatened to harm, when I initially... he's free. I removed the seal that very night." He admitted, after having earlier said it would remain there to ensure Akio didn't try running off. Dorian had not spoken of such that night, because to do so would have seemed soft of him. Now as he was, not to mention the man's freedom seemed wrong.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 10-30-2014, 02:00 PM

Dorian smiled a bit, which made Akio smile in turn as well. His head turned a bit to meet the hand Akio had placed against his cheek. He promised to be there, not hiding things or manipulating him. His arms moving to pull Akio closer to him. He blushed lightly, looking up into his eyes. He said he simply needed to tell him what he wanted, and he would work to make it happen. He thought for a moment to say the other did not need to do that, but decided on a different set of words instead. “All I need is you” he said. The other returning his earlier words of affection made his heart skip a beat a bit. He looked at him as he began to speak of the war. A hand then moving to Akio’s cheek, he could feel his thumb moving over the skin. He tilted his head a bit, in both curiosity, and against that hand as he spoke. He said that that woman and he had decided that humans would win this war. That they would not give up their lands, but would look for peace after court.

He had meant to end the fighting. He noted the saddened smile, which made him frown lightly. He was then asked where he wanted to go, including home. Another topic came up, about the man he had threatened to kill if Akio had left. He said he let him go, that very night. He looked at him for a moment, so he could have left at any time? No, he had given his word, and he had not entirely wanted to leave but still…. He nodded. His eyes moving to look around them a bit for a moment. “This war…I do not think it would be as simple to end as merely two powerful demons deciding as much” he looked at him. “It has been going on for years…and there are the Celestials involved as well…not all hearts can be swayed simply by being told to stand down” he knew this from experience. “It will take time and work….but now that things have taken a turn…it is hard to know what will happen” he sighed a bit, squeezing his hand gently.

He looked back at Dorian, his eyes on him for a moment. “I should return home…to ensure that I am safe, and to explain. However returning, will lead danger back with me….innocent lives will be at risk. I know you believe I would be protected…but I am not the only one who calls it home. For now, it would be better to remain away from there” he closed his eyes. More time away from home. More time to wait, “but that still does not guarantee, that they will not target my home, as a way to draw me out or get to me…And alerting my father to this all will only suffice in him wishing to bring me home…or possibly doing something reckless to the demons who push as a part of this whole ordeal. And if he ends up sending someone or coming, it still leads to the confrontation of what will happen when he finds out about you.” He looked up at him, “you hurt a lot of Eternia’s men…kidnapped me, threatened the kingdom and we are together….No matter the intentions behind all of that now, he will not be happy about it at all.

So many variables, so many things that could go wrong. He sighed a bit once more, thinking things through. “For now, it is probably better to return to someplace not out in plain sight” he said, “time to think and make a decent plan.” As he moved his hand, he noted something in Dorian’s, he still held the ring that he had given back to him. He felt a bit awkward about that now and embarrassed, brushing a bit of hair from his eyes. He passed Dorian, perhaps they could head back to that shop, his father’s. Dorian had said they were only a few days ride from Eternia. He had grown up here? Not to far from where Akio had. It must have been so long since he had been home. The place looking long since deserted. Some buildings fully piles of dust, others barley standing. But the shop had not been in to bad of shape, despite the years that had to have passed. Had Dorian actually been maintaining it a bit all this time?