Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 08:35 PM

"Ok...." Roxas muttered. He was a bit uncomfortable to be eating if Axel wasn't. But he was starving. So he just looked away from him down at the food. He picked up a piece, thankful that it was cooled down enough. He took a big bite and chewed the food slowly. He swallowed and took another bite. It kept going like that until half the pizza was gone. Then he stopped.

Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 01-07-2011, 09:09 PM

Axel looked at the door. "So do you have a plan to get out of here?" He asked and then smiled quietly before laying down as comfortably as he could. "So pretend I'm not an evil blood drinking creature of the night. And we're having a semi-normal conversation... Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 10:07 PM

Of course he had a plan. But he wasn't going to tell the vampire. And he still had to make sure he still had his lockpicking kit with him. "I guess it's because I don't have time. I have friends who are girls, but I don't know when the last time was when I had a 'girlfriend'."

Evermore_112

Old 01-07-2011, 10:48 PM

Axel nodded and groaned. "Can I do you a favor and make you sleep? You look terrible..." He said, the male really did look like he needed to sleep. And Axel needed to eat. "Just for a little bit."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 10:50 PM

Roxas thought about that for a moment. He didn't particularly feel tired, but a bit more rest won't hurt him, right? "I guess you could. But only for a little while." he told the vampire.

Evermore_112

Old 01-07-2011, 11:16 PM

"Thank you... now... look at me." He said and caught the males eyes. He forced him to sleep and then whistled. The bunny hopped near, he ate slowly, nipped his own arm and gave the bunny a bit of his blood making it replenish perfectly well and heal. "Go play." He said and then touched the males hand which was just barely within reaching distance and he ran his fingers across the smoothness. "Awaken." He said and let go. "You were only out for an hour or so... Do you feel any better?" He asked as the bunny hopped around the room, a little more lively than normal.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 11:41 PM

Roxas raised his gaze until he met the vampire's. He was instantly out. He woke back up and the vampire's command. He thought about his question. "Yeah. I feel a bit better." he said. He reached out and took another slice of pizza, eating it slowly. It was a bit cold, but he could deal with it.

Evermore_112

Old 01-08-2011, 12:09 AM

Axel nodded and then looked away. "Thank you, you're kind." He said then stretched. "I'm wondering... Why stay in here if you have a plan?" He asked and then heard the door open. The man from above came downstairs and spotted the bunny. "Such little servings Axel... It must be torture."

"I'm used to it..." He said and then felt his hand get taken and locked back into place. He felt a harsh slap to his cheek and he growled, glaring.

"Let's see how this plays out." He said and then unlocked the other cuff on the human and grinned. "Slayer let loose. Enjoy..." He yanked the males hands far from him and escaped through the door. Locking it.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 12:13 AM

Roxas tried to grab the man with his first free hand, but couldn't. He flexed his other hand to get the blood flowing through it. "That works." he said. Though he really wasn't planning that. He breifly checked his pockets and his boots, looking for his lockpicking kit. He needed some way to get through that locked door. And he would unlock the vampire.. Maybe. Since he was hired to help him.

Evermore_112

Old 01-08-2011, 12:54 AM

"You looking for something?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. "You really think he would stick you in here without checking your pockets?" He asked and then sighed. "Check the window." He said and nodded his head towards the tiny window. "We can't get out through it, but someone may be able to hear us..."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 01:03 AM

"He didn't take my phone did he?" He asked, a bit sarcastic. He went over to the tiny window that Axel indicated. He tried to get it open. "It won't open. It's stuck." he said, punching it. It cracked a little, but didn't open.

Evermore_112

Old 01-08-2011, 01:12 AM

"Ouch... I know I could do that, but doll, you're human. Plus your phone was already dying, might as well give you some sort of faint hope..." He said and grinned. He gripped the chains and yanked, one budging slightly. He yanked harder and it started to bend the metal. "Uhmmm." He bowed his head. "You're bleeding. Could you make it stop?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 01:15 AM

Roxas looked to his hand, realizing the vampire was right. How had he not noticed that?! He looked around for something that he might be able to bind it with. Upon finding nothing, he pulled his shirt off and used that instead. He wrapped it tightly around his bloody knuckles.

Evermore_112

Old 01-08-2011, 01:50 AM

"Thank you, although I'm not sure that makes anything much better." He said quietly and frowned. His blood lust switched to touch lust, want lust. Anything to do with the body the cop just started showing off. "Tempting..." The vampire muttered and closed his eyes. "TORTUROUS ASS HOLE!" He yelled at the door. "So... ask me questions, get my mind off of.... you know."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 03:37 AM

Questions? About what? And get his mind off what? His blood lust? Roxas had no idea. "Uhh.. How old are you?" he asked, not really sure what to ask. That was the first thing that came to mind. Though he wasn't sure if he wanted to know exactly how old the vampire was.

Evermore_112

Old 01-08-2011, 04:39 AM

"...Nearing ninety." He said and then glanced at him. "Nowhere near as old as a lot of vampires, but more powerful than most too. I like you though. I do... So if the age thing freaks you out, ignore it. And try not to prove how powerful a vampire you can kill until after we're out of here. I don't want to be a tortured man when I die."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 12:03 PM

"Alright.." Roxas said. He was surprised at how old the vampire was. He was expecting him to be much older for some reason. "How old were you when you became a vampire?" he asked.

Evermore_112

Old 01-08-2011, 01:03 PM

"21." He said and glanced at him. "How old were you when you became a cop?" He asked and then sighed. "Will you answer the 'why are you a slayer' question yet?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 01:06 PM

"18." He said for the first question. He still wasn't sure if he was ready to answer his second question though. He really hated thinking about it, let alone talking about it. "I don't know if I should. It's private."

Evermore_112

Old 01-08-2011, 01:26 PM

"It's fine then. I just wanted to know why I was going to be killed." He muttered and rolled his eyes to meet the males. "If I'm going to die, I don't want it to be because of someone else. It just... It seems like the KKK all over again. Which no, I had no part in. Before my time. Although I did get to live through the hippie years. Mmmm The Beatles were overrated and The Turtles underrated. Very sad..."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 01:31 PM

Roxas was silent for a while. He really wanted to say the reason. He was tired of lying about it, like he had for years. But there had never been anybody he could tell. At least, not anybody that would believe him. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "When I was ten years old, a vampire killed my parents." he sad.

Evermore_112

Old 01-08-2011, 01:43 PM

"So you would kill me for something someone else did..." He sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry... About your parents. They didn't deserve it. It must have been horrible for you." He said and slowly moved to a sitting position, leaning against the wall. He yawned and closed his eyes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 01:45 PM

"It was. They were good people." Roxas said. He could feel tears starting to form in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. He sat down with his back to the wall. He pulled his knees up to his chest. Then he stared at the wall across the room from him.

Evermore_112

Old 01-09-2011, 12:49 AM

"I'm sorry Roxas..." Axel said but he knew it had to be something like this. Something he would never want to do, and yet he would be killed for it some day. He looked at Roxas. "I would never inflect such pain into someone, not intentionally. I hope that I never have..." He whispered and closed his eyes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 12:53 AM

"You don't have to be sorry. Your not the one who killed them." Roxas said. His gaze went from the wall over to the vampire. He was starting to feel bad that Axel was being trapped here. He was sure that he wouldn't kill this vampire when they got out. That was, if they got out.