Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2011, 04:19 AM

Wannabe Criminal x Evil Witch Spirit

Mayor Mahyem & CrimsonShadow

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-03-2011 at 04:24 AM..

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2011, 04:24 AM

Jack Stevenson was always known as a good boy. He'd always made decent grades in school and obeyed his parent's wishes for him by joining clubs and playing sports. He was the ideal son, and even when he'd get into trouble, he was remorseful and did his best to correct his wronging's and never do them again. However, this time things were different. This time, he was older and on his own. He was his own boss, and by damned he was going to take charge of his own life!

And so here he was, a young man of 21, who found himself wearing all-black that covered his entire body, complete with a black pull-over face-mask that covered everything but his piercing green eyes. He'd finally done it: took charge of his life by breaking the law. Or more specifically, breaking into a small accessory store that was known to sell jewelry and other fanciful wares.

The small store was dark, though the glowing street signs and flashing beams of search lights proves enough light to see, as did the light of the eerie full moon.

He'd been doing good so far. Breaking through the iron bars on the glass windows wasn't so bad. He's used a flame torch for that. And as for the window itself, he'd used a glass-carver he'd seen in a movie. Luckily, the place didn't have labor sensors to detect any movement upon entering. In fact, Jack was feeling quite confident at this point, which perhaps could have been a good or bad thing, seeing as how this was the first criminal run of his life.

But in any case, all was going well as he stuffed a classic pillow case full of all kinds of precious gems and accessories, until he came across a particularly strange item. It was a golden cube with strange designs, or writing perhaps, on all six sides. Almost like an ancient artifact of some kind. "Huh" Jack said to himself as he picked up the strange object, feeling its heavy weight in his hands. He spun it around a few times, feeling his fingers along the grooves of the symbols and writings. "Weird." He finally said, placing it back on the glass counter. He'd get back to it when he was done.

But the item didn't seem done with him yet. As Jack turned to look for more 'classic' means of expenses, such as more jewelry, the golden cube began to glow brightly, and then shake...

(( Sorry it's a bit long. Wanted to describe the scenery, setting, and such. First posts are always a bit longer for me. x3 ))

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-04-2011 at 08:04 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-03-2011, 05:22 AM

((Oh no worries! Sometimes my opening posts are super long to lol))

Everything was black as it had been for many many years. Jennavieve had been stuck in her stupid box for so long she had no idea what year it was. Since becoming trapped in her box all she has done is plan and do some more planning. She was going to take over the world, it was going to happen at any cost.

Suddenly a bright light appeared at the corner of her dark place. It grew as she stood up and walked towards it. Reaching her hand out Jenna touched the light and was suddenly standing in front of a man in a black mask. Blinking Jenna looked around with a frown. Where in the hell was she at? Her long, wavy blood red hair flowed around her as she looked around. Electric blue eyes sizzled behind thick black lashes as she looked.

"You," she spoke with a crisp British accent that was laced with ice. "What is this place and how did you open the box?" It was almost impossible to open up the stupid thing. The witches that locked her up wanted to make sure that she would never make it out of there. But oh were they wrong, she was out and ready to start her plans.

Right now she didn't know that she was only in spirit form. They hadn't told her she would loose her mortal form when they locked her away. Jenna was in for a shocker when she finally figured it out. The man was going to have to help her get her mortal form back.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2011, 02:39 PM

"What the?" Jack turned around to see a glowing light emit from the strange golden cube... before it exploded completely. "Ah!" He quickly dove for cover behind a small shelf, slowly peeking up over it to see what the hell was going on. And what he saw was nothing short of all-around craziness.

A woman was now there before him; elegant and stunning with beauty, with long-flowing red hair and electric blue eyes as she... just floated there in the air, looking around. Jack could have sworn he'd have pissed himself if he hadn't already gone to the bathroom half an hour ago. He quickly tucked his head back behind the counter, holding his head with his hands. "I'm just imagining it." He told himself. "It's not real." And when that didn't work, something else was in store to reassure himself. "M-maybe she won't' notice me..." He said with a worried smile. "Maybe she doesn't know I'm here..."

But with an icy-cold "you", it was apparent that this wasn't the case. Jack was forced to poke his head back out, looking over the counter once more. He just starred at her for a moment, as if he was unable to comprehend her British-accented question to him. "Um... well..." The young man in all-black finally started, still mesmerized by the strange occurrence. "This is... a store." He informed her. "And... I have no idea what you're talking about?"

How'd he open the box? What box! Who the hell was this lady! And... WHAT the hell was she?

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-04-2011 at 08:03 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-04-2011, 03:13 AM

Letting out a heavy sigh Jenna glared at the man dressed in all black. What in the world was he wearing? She continued to look around as he talked. A store eh? Must be a jewelry store from the looks of it. How her box managed to get there she didn't know.

When the idiot finally stopped muttering she looked at him once more. Her piercing blues eyes heated with anger and irritation. "Bloody hell! You have no idea what I'm talking about? The box you wanker! The box I just came out of. Are you that daft?" Shaking her head Jenna walked forward, towards him.

Reaching her hand out she went to touch him, to cast a spell to make him talk. But just as she touched him her hand seemed to go through his arm. "Gah!" She jumped back and noticed that her feet weren't touching the ground. "Those bloody sods! They didn't tell me I wouldn't have a mortal body when I was released."

Ridden by her anger Jenna made to punch the counter but once again her hand went through the surface. Oh this is going to be annoying.. she thought to herself. Pursing her lips in thought she glanced at the guy again. "What's your name?" Jenna tried to sound pleasant but it was hard for her.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2011, 08:02 PM

The woman's gaze was icy cold, and it sent shivers down Jack's spine. It was hard to get his voice to go above a pathetic squeak with her glaring at him like that!

When she spoke of the box again, Jack looked to the golden cube. That was... a box? What the hell kind of box was that?! But before he could mention, she began coming towards him. Jack instantly backed up, sticking out his arm in defense. "H-hey, wait a minute!" He said, though found his back to another shelf. Luckily, when she reached her hand out to him, it went right through his arm, although Jack couldn't help but let out a pathetic, girly scream in the process.

The hell was she talking about now? "Mortal body...?" He said to himself, confused. And when she slammed her fist down on the table in anger, only for it to go through that too, it finally seemed to dawn on Jack just what he might possibly be dealing with here.

"M-my name?" He let out, surprised she'd want to know such a thing. He paused for a moment before pointing a what seemed proud thumb back at himself. "It's Jack." Last name probably wasn't a good thing to give some crazy, floating, apparently transparent woman, he decided.

He finally pulled himself up with a hand on the counter, into a standing position. His eyebrow rose upon looking on the woman, who apparently wasn't able to tough and therefore harm him. "And uh... just who might YOU be?" And by 'who', it was mostly a 'what'.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-05-2011, 03:41 PM

((I'm on my phone or else I would reply! Hopefully ill be able to get on a computer tonight, if not tomorrow!))

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2011, 03:47 PM

(( Haha, don't worry about it! Take your time; there's never any rush with me. ;D ))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-06-2011, 04:29 AM

((This computer doesn't have spell check so bare with me...lol))

Putting her hands on her hips Jenna stared at Jack. She didn't fail to notice that he didn't give her a last name. Oh well she would gain that information later. Hearing the double meaning in his sentence, Jenna glared at him. "Jack huh?" She inquiered her accent crisp with sarcasim.

Pausing Jenna looked over Jack once more. She watched how he stood and how he carried himself. After a few moments of studying him she realized there could have been worse people to open up her box. Jenna had a feeling that he would succomb to her whims and help her out. If not she would make his life a living hell.

"I'm Jennavieve," she finally stated. "Though you may call me Jenna. Oh and I'm a witch who was locked in that stupid box centuries ago. My clothes probably clued you into the era I come from." She was wearing a forest green dress with gold ornate patters all over it, straight from the Victorian era. The top was corseted and was very low. The skirt was full and bunched up in the back. (forgot to say what I was wearing...lol. I hope her coming from the Victorian era is ok!)

Sticking her hand out once more Jenna tried to touch Jack again. She was hoping her being a "spirit" would fade but it didn't. Growling in frustration when her hand passed through him again, she dropped her hand at her side. "Jack..I am..going to need your help." Uttering those words were very hard for Jenna, so hard they almost didn't come out. She never asked anyone for help but she had no choice in this matter. "I need my body back you see. And the only way that is going to happen is if you help me." She would start out asking nice. But if he refused...

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-06-2011, 05:00 AM

The way her crisp British-accented sarcasm flowed about her words was almost eerie. But, after having summed him up a bit more- in which Jack was inwardly terrified during the process of her doing that as she looked upon him with that icy glare of hers- she ultimately seemed to accept his given name and introduce herself in turn. He could breath a sigh of relief with that. Even if she was transparent, something about her was utterly terrifying all by itself...

Jennavieve, huh? And a... witch who apparently originated somewhere in the Victorian era... Her clothes said that much anyway, and Jack was honestly glad that he had a mask on, because his face was very much expressing a blush from how low her corseted top was right now, her amble bosom overwhelming him on their own.

Still though, a witch? From that freakishly long ago? Really? Did she have any idea how incredibly out-there and unbelievable that was? But then again, she was kind of floating in mid-air right before him... and did seem to play the part quite well. When she reached out for him a second time, Jack reflexively cowered away. Luckily, she was still very much transparent and unable to touch- and therefore harm- him. He just stared back at her for a moment, until she spoke.

Jack blinked dumbly a few times with her words. Help her? Him? "Your body, huh..." He said, eying Jenna with a raised eyebrow. He just stood there a moment, taking it all in, before looking up and slapping a hand to his forehead. "Ugh, okay, look. Nothing personal or anything, but I kindda got my own problems right now." He said, courage beginning to come back as the comfort of reality surrounded him. "I don't exactly have time to run around helping some ancient witch spirit find her body or whatever." As incredibly ridiculous as that sounded all on its own.

After all... he was still in the process of contemplating if all of this was a dream or not.

(( It's fine! I didn't see any problems. n_n And I love her appearance. ;D I... hope you don't mind me adding an 'ample bosom'. Just couldn't help myself. I'll take if out if you want. xD ))

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-13-2011 at 03:19 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-13-2011, 02:41 AM

((Annnd I'm back! Sorry it's taken me forever, vacation was crazy and fun! Oh yay, I'm glad you like her^^ Hahaha no that's totally ok!))

As she waited for Jack to reply to her Jenna picked at her sleeve. Out of the corner of her eye she watched him. When he finally spoke she brought her gaze up to rest on his. Then when he slapped his forehead she frowned. She had never seen someone do that before and it puzzled her.

The next words that came out of his mouth did not please her. He didn't have the time to help her? She was going to make it so he didn't have the time for anything. "Jack.." his name rolled off her tongue and she stared at him. "I take you as a very smart man. I mean just look at you. You have taken all of this brilliantly. So don't be dumb now, Jack."

She paused and took a step closer to him. "My problems are much, much bigger than yours. Plus I'm one hundred percent certain that I'm a lot meaner than you are. It would be in your best interest to help me." As she spoke her tone got icier and icier. You could almost feel a chill coming off of her.

Jenna smiled and took one more step closer, so now she was right in his face. "I may not be able to touch you. But I will damn well make your life hell Jack. All I want is my body back, and for that to happen I need some help. After you help me I'll go on my merry way." She flashed him another smile. "Let's be friends Jack. Help me out and in return I'll help you out. I'm a very powerful witch and I always reward people who help me."

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 04:19 AM

(( Yay and no problem! Glad you're back! And glad you had a good time! ;D ))

The way Jennavieve said his name like that sent a chill down his spine, attention focused on the floating woman before him. She thought he was smart, huh? That was more than anyone else had given him credit for, though the way she'd said it could hardly be taken as a compliment. Still, Jack would take what he could get!

As Jenna took a step closer to him, Jack retreated into himself, suddenly remembering how terrified he was of her. Her harsh, yet calm words didn't help much, which only grew with that icy wrathful tone of hers. And when she took another step closer to him, Jack continued to sink back against the counter even more, only wishing he could go through it. That huge speech she gave was more than convincing... Even that smile of hers was creepy!

"Okay, okay!" He finally gave in, throwing his hands up in defense with closed eyes, the fear consuming him as the frightening woman grew ever closer to him. "You got me! I'll do it! Just don't—" He stopped himself, opening one eye. "Reward?" He looked up to her, instantly calming down. "What kind of reward are we talking about here?"

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 10-14-2011 at 04:21 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 10-14-2011, 07:22 PM

((Thanks:) I am to!))

Eyes sharp Jenna watched Jack's reactions as she spoke. She knew she had succeeded to scare him into helping her just before he agreed. When he threw his hands up in defeat she grinned. She noticed that when she said reward he calmed down completely. Laughing she shook her head.

"What do you want most in the world Jack?" She back up from him and began to pace back and forth. Well she floated back and forth before him. "I can give you whatever you want when I have my body back. But I have a few conditions first." Jenna paused and glanced at him.

Pursing her lips she watched him and thought for a second. "Not only will I need help getting my body back. But I will need help afterward also. Say you'll help me with whatever I need and I will give you everything you have ever wanted." She flashed him a smile, a charming not creepy smile.