GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-24-2011, 09:50 PM

This is between Gypsy and Hatter. If you post here, I will hunt you down and punch you in the face repeatedly with my brass knuckles. However if our tale peaks your interest, feel free to subscribe and read along.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 10-24-2011, 10:10 PM

{( "Oh ho ho~, such a lovely post. ♡ I think I've fallen for you, miss Gypsy.", Hatter smirked, giving a playful wink. )}

A demon laughed as he watch a woman flee. Her hair ratted with dirt and blood, that also stained her once-white nightgown. Smirking, the demon continued with his morbid game of cat and mouse. This being the sixth one in a row, tonight.

Growing tired of the woman's screams, the demon silenced the woman. Her blood splattering onto the floor and his claws. Sighing, the demon licked his sharp nails. Eying the now silent corpse.

"Such a pity, I was looking forward to more play then this.", he sighed, voice more of a rabid beast then human.

Once the blood was cleaned off the claws, the demon stepped out into the moon light. His forum no longer that of a beast and devil; but a normal human male.

Shifting black hair away from a tan face, the demon hummed as he began walking down the dirt path. Red eyes gleaming as the figure made his way to the forest. Where he would rest til' sun rise, when he would watch in amusement as the villagers find yet another dead woman.

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 11-06-2011 at 10:01 AM..

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-25-2011, 06:16 PM

((Oh, pshhh. Thank you. ^-^))

There have been a strain of murders in a town several days away from us. The town believes the possibility of demonic actions are behind these murders so we've been requested to view the evidence and see what we can do. Personally, I believe it is already too late. This... demon has committed multiple murders in a single night which indicates power or the insatiable desire to kill which means danger, even for us. We're holy people and can only do so much. As much as we would like to think of ourselves as such, we are not miracle workers. We cannot be miracle workers when we can't even keep our congregation together. It is quite a sad thought. However, we certainly will try to help these peoples. I just hope we can.

The young woman looked up as she finished writing in her journal, noticing the glares from the older women. Feeling uncomfortable, she looked down at her lap and fidgeted with her fingers. Before choosing her particular lifestyle, she would have been in some pub flirting and twirling her long red hair around her slender hands. Now her beautiful curls were hidden and she was forced to wear some stiff and uncomfortable garb that made her look like a black and white sausage. "God made me human because I have my flaws. One of those flaws is my mind. I suggest you remember that you have flaws too. No one except the father and the son are truly perfect." She said in a voice that sounded like pure honey, but had a fire behind it that could not be contained. The other nuns sighed and shook their heads, almost in complete unison. "Sister Maria, you have much to learn because you are young. Don't forget, we took you in and keep your secret. We have no problem telling your secret. I'd suggest keeping your mouth closed unless you're going to say something worth hearing." The eldest one said, obviously having some guts. Maria sighed and shook her head. "Yes, sister." The young red-haired woman said, putting her journal back into the folds of her robes. It was going to be a long ride and they only had three more hours.

They had barely had time to get settled when a young man ran to them about the killings last night. The priest decided to split the team up to go to the different locations. Maria was sent to view the remains of a dead woman. She was rather intrigued by the dead, but she wouldn't let anyone know that. The woman's eyes were still open so Maria gently closed them. "Rest with Him now." She whispered before looking over everything she could notice. Sure there was a lot of blood, but that was it as far as gore. The wounds seemed to be caused by claws, classic of their typical case. "Such a lovely scene this is. Very... vibrant." She whispered to herself before she had the strange feeling of being watched. Most people would have looked up at such a feeling, but Maria kept her eyes on the dead woman as she took mental notes.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 10-26-2011, 01:42 AM

The demon watch in amusement as the town peoples panicked. So much was going on that no one notice the oddly tan male with red eyes. Which in turn just made the demon mad with chuckles;

"Ah, stupid humans. It is almost painful to watch...Almost.", he hummed darkly to himself. Watching as a man showed a group of women one of his victim's body. The women who wouldn't stop screaming. Making a face at the body, the demon turned to eye the new group.

Most were old hags, which right away he knew were nuns. Holy sisters of God. Scoffing, the demon muttered a light 'Poppycock', under his breath.

Seeing the one crouch next to the body, however, had the demon grinning. She was a beauty. A shame for a women as herself to hide in those ridiculous things nun's call clothing.

Eying her face, the evil being felt an urge over him. An urge to taint this holy creature. The urge was strong, the nun's charm seeming to be too strong for the demon at the moment.

Turning on his heel, he left, a grin on his lips as he made his way back to the forest. Excited for night, where he started to plan his 'meeting' with the gorgeous nun.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-26-2011, 05:09 AM

The nun was pulled away by the others so they could get settled in before discussing their strategy. Maria took her sweet time putting what little of the things she had away, taking extra precaution to hide her secrets where they couldn't be found. A few hours later the group was gathered around a small table, saying a prayer that Maria only said to keep up her mask. "Amen." The group said in unison before getting down to business. "So, there are tale-tell signs of a demon attack such as those wounds that caused most, if not all of her blood loss. It appears this... demon, like most demons, haunts the night." Maria's bright green eyes flicked around the table to see the faces of the others. "Sister Maria, we are sending you out tonight to patrol the streets and alleys. Note anything unusual you see and report back here in the morning." The priest said, automatically targeting the youngest member of the team. "Yes, Father." She said in a bored tone, bowing her head slightly. They prayed again after going over a few more things then dismissed. Since Maria would be up most of the night, she took to getting some sleep which wasn't very eventful since she couldn't bring herself to relax. So she did some reading until one of the other nuns came to tell her it was time to go.

The young red-head wandered the streets decked in her nun garb, flickering her eyes around to make sure she observed every detail. Of course she was young and her attention couldn't be kept on anything serious for too long so she began to hum a catchy tune as she walked and let her mind wander at the same time.

(Eh, it's short. My apologies.)

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 10-27-2011, 10:41 PM

The demon hummed in delight as he noticed the nun before walking. It seems they sent her alone. But why? Was the priest and other nuns that harsh to let their youngest 'sister' face the big, bad demon?

"A trap none the less, but one I can not simply ignore~.", he mumbled gleefully to himself.

Walking out of the woods, the demon was in his human disguised. A hand full of logs in his arms, playing the role of a woodsman. Walking by the nun, he did not speak til' he was a couple steps in front of her, to her right.

"Good afternoon. Excuse me for being a bother, but what is a holy human such as yourself doing out? You do know we have a horrible demon out, right?", he spoke, the demon's voice smooth and deep. Any and all roughness that he held in his other form, gone.

The demon kept sure to keep his eyes low, using the poor lighting to his advantage. Knowing his red eyes would blow his cover.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 10-28-2011, 05:37 AM

The young nun was beginning to get lost in her humming and even more so in her thoughts. 'This is really quite pointless.' She thought as she continued humming her catchy tune. Then she heard someone speaking to her and turned her head in the man's direction, startled.

"Oh, my, you startled me." She said, a slight smile trying to form on her lips. Her head tilted slightly to the side when he brought up the demon which caused her to give a genuine smile. "I am aware of that, thank you. A demon will not keep me from my evening stroll, strange as that may seem."

Maria tried to get a good look at the man with which she was speaking, but the lighting was too poor to really look at him other than the fact he was carrying some logs. Her head tilted slightly to the side as she looked at him.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-02-2011, 08:27 PM

The demon chuckled in his head, seeming to have took the nun by surprise. On the outside, however, he acted as a normal woodsman. Eying the nun more closely now, the demon felt excitement and the sudden urge to start his games.

But he would wait, he knew better. If he rushed this, all would be lost.

Letting a friendly smile form on his lips, the demon kept his raging, evil intentions to himself. Speaking in a friendly tone;

"Oh? You must be brave. I am not so much, I wouldn't be out here...But my daughter and sick wife need warmth. So I hid my fear and came out for wood... I will admit, however, I am still quite afraid.", he chuckled nervously before raising his head up only a little, red eyes gleaming for second. So fast that if you blinked, you would have missed it.

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 11-02-2011 at 09:59 PM..

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 11-03-2011, 10:38 PM

The nun blinked a few times, having seen his eyes gleam red for a second. But she shrugged it of as her imagination playing tricks on her, like any reasonable lady would do. Once she shrugged the strange episode off, her eyes flicked around for a moment. "Or I incredibly lack intelligence." She whispered, with a small smile. "Ah, but that is very noble-like of you. If you are afraid, then you should rush home. No point in prolonging your time out of doors, yes?" She asked, looking at him once more.

Maria felt an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach, but she chose to ignore it for now and would think on it later. Most likely, her thoughts would come to her when she really wished the most to sleep and would keep her eyes wide open.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-25-2011, 04:58 PM

"Do not find me rude, sister...But, what is your name? My name is..", the demon spoke, his mind reeling for a name. Afraid to lose his chance to play with the nun.

"My name is William.", he smiled, bowing slightly at the waist.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 12-01-2011, 01:53 AM

"I don't believe you, but that's just me. It took you a moment to conjure up 'My name is William'. But you could be telling the truth..." She shrugged slightly as if she had said nothing at all. "Sister Maria...Sister Mary. That's what they call me. My name is Maria." Her tongue rolled over the 'r' in Maria like it was supposed to be pronounced. Maria's mother had been Irish, but her father was a Spaniard who'd gotten his family where they needed to be. Maria spoke English as well as Spanish, which helped her speak Latin when she needed to. "What do you want, Mister William?"