Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 10-20-2011, 01:33 AM

"Curse Of The Sun"

Youngest in a long line of a vampire hunters who excelts at about everything (except love) at this academy filled with vampire hunters. Its just like normal highschool but with hunters and practice sirens that helps train them for the unknown. The girl is friends with the enemies (vampires) ever since there was a peace treaty, and in the past year recieved a necklace along with an invitation of this corronation for a new vampire queen and to meet the rest. They see the difference between the vampires that must be hunted and those who are allies or friends...and maybe more. When students at the hunters academy begin falling ill, some turning into vampires by newbie vamps being turned and released, then now the hunter will have to rely on help from the drop-dead gorgeous vampire to help save the future of the institution that wants his kind eliminated. Only thing is, this vampire thinks he go around to whoever and get whatever he wants from them. Then again, who said school would be easy?

Quote:
Name- Alegna Alice Silvering
Age- 17
Race- Human/Hunter
Gender- Female
Information- Alegna was trained by her uncle since she was 4 years old, her parents died because vampire hunters thought they were vampires. That ended badly and the story will be explained more later. Alegna gets called Ale (Ali) sometimes or Alice. She has a cute appearance but a ferociuos spirit. Alegna's uncle hated vampies and believe all should die without a second thought and trained Alegna never to second guess anything.
Extra- Alegna is very smart, honor student (but can do bad things but choses not too), she can do anything but handle love. Love or romance distracts her alot and it can even show her true side.
Looks- Blue-green eyes with silver (Aquatic Silver), 5"5 and 104lbs,

Quote:
Name- Kaylee A. Florine
Age- 16
Race- Hunter/Fey
Gender- Female
Information-
Kaylee is a vampire hunter, it was said that her parents trusted vampires up until the point some killed them drinking their blood for immortal lives. Problem with that is, if the fey isn't willing, then it kills the murder aka vampire and there is no way for the fey to come back to life. Kaylee doesn't like new blooded vampires such as those recently turned because they can be quite a pain as well as she hates them. She lives her own life and no one tells her what to do, if they try they would get the wrong end of the bargain there.
Extra- Fey is like a faerie, thing is, to vampires and other species, even humans, the fey blood attracts them because their blood is so rich, sweet, and pure to all those who get the scent or taste of it.
Looks-

Last edited by Kia_; 11-11-2011 at 08:28 PM..

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 10-20-2011, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Name - Nathan Vain Nixieon

Race
- Vampire

Gender - Male

Information - When Nathan was three his parents left him on the front door step of an orphanage. Nathan grew up alone without friends or a family, and always lived a solitary life. He is highly resourceful and smart but keeps to himself. He doesn't care much about humans nor has he seen many and in his eyes they are nasty vermin. He wants a simple life, however he always wished for a soul mate or at least a friend.

Extra - Nathan has finished high school and lives alone. He tries to avoid the whole human-vampire ideals. He usually just cares for himself, and never has seen any good value in anyone. He lives in a underground home and works in construction, not far from the vampire capital.

Looks - Nathan is about 6"2 around 180 pounds. He is slim and has a stern look. His skin is pale and eyes black as hell.
alright, hope this is good.

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 10-20-2011 at 02:50 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-20-2011, 03:59 AM

"To be or not to be, that is the question"
Shakespear quoted.

Well, what that means is a person has a choice to be what they want to be or just not be it and go on the way you have been for years or longer. Not me, I don't have that choice, I can't say I want to be a ballerina (which I don't) and it would happen, I cannot say I want to be a doctor but, it doesn't matter. My name is Alegna Silvering and even though my name is strange, it means that a Silvering cannot change. We are destined to be hunters of the creatures that walk the dark. No not like werewolves, as much as I thought they would be true, not here in Canada surprisenly. We have to deal with more of vampires and that my dear readers, is where this story takes place.

"Man, why do we have to wear these baggy shorts?" Saresa asked. Saresa was putting her silky, black hair up in a high ponytail off to the side. No matter how old she is, every year she wears her hair the same way. "Like the style, Saresa" Alegna responded. "Tch, shut up" Saresa laughed knowing I didn't mean it when she was applying her dark pink eye liner to show off her face more than her dark honey brown eyes.

"Yea, yea. So you're wearing a black skirt to your knees, a hot pink halter and slip on ankle boots?" Alegna asked surprised she was wearing such a childish outfit. "Yea, like yours is any better" Saresa spoke turning to face me after she put her make up on.

Alegna was wearing long black boots up to her knees, blue jean skirt with a thin black sweater wrapped around her waist, her waist length blonde hair was up in a high ponytail braid. The difference between a ponytail and a braid was that the ponytail wasn't braided, this time, her hair was. Alegna had on only eyeliner and not much place to hide a stake or anything like that. A simple black tank top showed off her bare shoulders and my birthmark on the back right shoulder blade, normally no one cared to notice and thought it was a tatoo.

"Oh wow, we chose right again this year to have you as the bait" Saresa replied (She is chinese just fyi) "Thanks, now we going to get going or make the others wait" Alegna responded leaving the room but quickly grabbing her blue moon amulet to hang around her neck. It was silver with blue in the middle (see picture) Once everyone had gotten into the car they drove off to leave, tonight was a rare night that Alegna would have to meet a vampire and gain their trust no matter how long it would take her.

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 03:58 PM..

King Usbeorn

Old 10-20-2011, 09:04 PM

Beep! Beep! Beep!
"Ugh!" Nathan slammed his fist on his alarm clock, and shoved his face back into his pillow.
Beep! Beep! Beep!
"Okay I'm up! I'm up..." he mumbled. He sat up on his bed and glanced at the time. Midnight, he was going to run late again. Quickly putting on some black jeans and a T shirt, he grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

"Damn it, late again!" he barked. He entered his old Chevy truck and drove out the driveway. I'm going to get fired, he thought.

Later after a far drive to the other side of the city, he pulled into a construction zone and parked by cement truck. He was about half way out the door when a very large obese man walked up to him with a bad attitude. "You were suppose to have the new road in two hours ago! The road manager is furious and we are behind schedule now! What were you doing boy?"

"Look I'll get it done boss, even if I have to do overtime," groaned Nathan who was pinned up on his car.

"No, not this time. Your fired." The obese man walked away with a grin and Nathan didn't say a word. He knew this was going to happen.

Nathan got back into his truck. As pissed off as he was, as he felt that he should take his truck and ram his boss, he decided to go else where to cool off. He didn't know this area very well, except it was close to a hunters institution. He figured with the whole peace-treaty crap he might be able to use one of their bars for a few drinks. He backed out and hit the road.

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 10-20-2011 at 09:06 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-20-2011, 11:52 PM

Alegna and her friends went in together all cheery like, after about an 20 minutes and argument happend and Alegna walked away to play the upset card. She knew it would make people curious and that those who were really curious would say something. "Give me a strawberry" Alegna spoke as the bartended asked her "Age?" "22" she wouldn't say 21, that was too obvious. "Red or Wine" he asked her again "Red with wine" Red was blood and not alcoholic unless mixed and you would have to say both like she did in order to get one. Alegna was glad she had good stomach to handle this type of drink, she would slowly drink it until noticed by someone.

King Usbeorn

Old 10-21-2011, 12:25 AM

Nathan finally found a bar tavern. It seemed old and human filth seemed to be in it. He got slowly out of truck and scanned around. He was wondering if this was a good idea in these parts.

At first entering the bar, no one realized him. Then the humans began to notice him. Nathan tried to find a spot quickly and couldn't find one without some pesky human sitting too close to him. Things began to get real quiet.

Nathan was about to leave until he spotted something odd, a girl drinking a blood beer. She didn't seem to be a vampire. Her skin was peachy, some birth mark with that looked like a tattoo, looked pissed, however, her eyes.They reminded Nathan of the moon. No human had eyes like that, not even vampires except the elder ones. She also was the only one not looking at him.

Finding this rather curious, he sat about three stools away from her, and ordered a few blood beers himself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-21-2011, 01:48 AM

Another vampire whom seemed to be younger than most in this day and age also came to sit next to her. He was defiantly a newbie and it was easy to tell. "Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what time it is" he spoke, his british accent quite clear, what was he doing in Canada? His accent proved that he was not from around here nor born in this country. And wow, what a lame pick up line.

"Hm? Oh are you speaking to me?" Alegna asked turning her attention to the new guy "Yes, I am" he added smiling and trying to use glamour on her. "I think its time for me to go, care to come with?" Alegna asked putting on her french accent. "Mind if a few of my friends tag along?" he asked and Alegna shook her head "Nah, it'd be a party" Alegna smiled as the other vampire ran off to get his friends. She shook her head, this was going to be way to easy this time, the first time she was used as bait, well it went a lot different than she had expected it to go.

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 03:59 PM..

King Usbeorn

Old 10-21-2011, 03:17 AM

Nathan slanted his eyes left, watching her carefully. Some other vampire walked in and started asking her some questions. Nathan couldn't quite hear what he was saying but he was quite nervous. It became more and more obvious he was a new born. He had a frenzy look and was shaking wildly. This wasn't good. An unauthorized new born in some random bar, and he was definitely looking for someone to chew on. He saw the vampire walk outside and meet up with others. He knew they were going kill her.

Nathan had half a mind just to leave the doomed human and just let her die, but their was something about her. What human likes blood anyway?

"Hey girl with the silver eyes. You sure you want to hang with them? Bleh, forget I asked." Nathan started making his way out the door and back to his truck. He watched the new born with the others. They were all very hesitant, planning, and watching him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-21-2011, 04:23 AM

Alegna blinked confused, did she really get called the girl with silver eyes? Shaking that thought away the group left with the human girl as she barely touched her drink and walked out in the back of the bar under the moonlight as it showed in her eyes. "Well, why don't we just stop here boys" Alegna spoke "Surprised a newborn can't even ask for a girl's name, nor do I know yours" Alegna waited for their response but got tired of waiting and saying "A hunter is out for a hunt" and that got them all riled up as they went after her. Alegna took one down easily stabbing the one that spoke to her before in the heart directly as it burned to ashes. Looking around, she took out her second stake from her boot, the only good places to put them as she kicked one of the other vampire but they caught her foot throwing her off some ways, though she did catch her balance.

King Usbeorn

Old 10-21-2011, 07:21 PM

Nathan got in his truck and started it. He sat there as he got a glimpse of the girl walking out the back, with the new borns following her. Quite a few of them too, what was she thinking?

Something made Nathan want to follow her. She seemed like she wanted them to follow her. A hunter she is? Nah... Just another dumb human girl.
Still Nathan slowly followed , interested, a ways until he saw that she really was a hunter.

She manage to stake the first one, but man there was a lot of them. Damn, a freaking hunter? They are pretty rare to see, and here he is watching her kill his own kind to ash.

As much as he was curious in knowing more of the human, he didn't want to help her. But he just got fired, and who knows, maybe there is a reward for helping hunters? Wait. They are are my kind, what the hell should I do, he thought. He kept watching her, man she kicked ass but she is getting cornered quick and more are coming.

Then he caught sight of those eyes again. Man, there is just something different about this girl.

Suddenly, he put his truck into full throttle and rammed four of the new borns into a wall right in front of her. "Damn it, that hurt," he mumbled watching ash scatter all over his truck. "He looked to the astonished girl, "Get in, or die! More are coming!" He looked right to see about five more jump over a fence, where the hell are these coming from?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-21-2011, 10:07 PM

"A hunter never runs, you might think about it though, hunters are here for a reason, now run if you wish to live or stay out of sight"
Alegna spoke getting back in battle mode and taking off, she didn't think of a reason to attack him since he helped her. Alegna didn't attack those until she was in danger by or because of them.

Just then, Saresa and the rest of the gang about six more people started to appear attacking the other vampires and Alegna just joined in on the fun smliing as she went alng. Some of them were able to ge to her, others were getting killed by her, eventually the numbers are down to only two vampires. "Prisoners of the war" Alegna called them making it so the other hunters couldn't stake them yet. "Tie em up, Robbie" Saresa spoke, she had gotten her arm twisted and would need pain killers later for it. That would knock her right out, that was for sure.

Alegna walked over to Saresa who was sitting on the ground "You okay?" it was a stupid question but it was better than staring and saying nothing. "I'm fine, Bethany got knocked out but that's it. We should go back soon after clean up" Saresa answered. "You guys go back, I can handle two weaklings. I will do the clean up, just tell someone I will be in a tad later so you guys can get everyone fixed up" Alegna spoke and none of the other hunters bothered to argue.

Everyone knew that arguing with her would be pointless, she always made up her mind as simple as it was. Once the others walked back to the car, they pulled away, and left her. Now all Alegna had to do was wait for the others to arrive so that she may get rid of the two sitting there tied up.

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 03:57 PM..

King Usbeorn

Old 10-22-2011, 03:11 AM

Nathan got out of the car. What the hell? He just ran over ten of his own kind to save that chick. Damn. He dusted ash off himself and looked around. There was three hunters now, two of them injured. When he got near they walked off. Then he saw two vampires tied up with that hunter girl holding a stake in her hand in front of them.

"Okay lady the frenzy is wearing off on them, no need to stake them. Best to get some information out of them first, they do not need to die."

A couple squad cars came down the street, someone had notified the authorities. Also a D.H.V (Dark house vehicle) arrived, and Nathan realized it was getting light out.

It pulled up along with the squad cars. Some of officers were vamps, others humans.

"Get the vampires in the D.H.V now." said one the vampire officers in a A.R.S.S (Anti radioactive solar suit). "You there, not tied up, what is your name?" pointing at Nathan.

"My name is Nathan, look man I got nothing to do with this, just thought I would help." He forgot about his truck to at this point, which when he looked at it the whole front was bunched in.

Nathan's watched beeped. Oh *hit, Nathan forgot the sun rises earlier here, and it was five o'clock. He lives far down from here and there usually is a set back of thirty minutes before the light hits them. But it was too late now.

"Hurry get them untied!" yelled the officer vampire. The vampires started to scream in pain, and in five minutes later after the authorities untied them they were badly burnt. One of them had their foot turned to ash.

They put them in the D.H.V quickly and it drove off. The vampire officer walked up to Nathan. "Your lucky one of your parents were human," and walked away. It was true, but he never knew them, nor did he care.

"Wait, whats going to happen now?" Nathan said back.

"Your coming with us for questioning, get in the vehicle sir." was the officer's reply.

Damn it, thought Nathan. He got fired, smashed his truck, and was now going to have to spend the night in jail. Even the sunlight bothered him, only because he hated adjusting his eyes. Almost all of this for that girl with the shiny eyeballs.
What was he thinking, better get a reward.

(ooc: I added the D.H.V and A.R.S.S for vamps because so they are not primitive creatures in the modern world)

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 10-22-2011 at 03:35 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-22-2011, 06:47 PM

(You know when I said vampires CAN'T burn in the sun, I MEANT that. They can get sick from it, but, that could be awhile in the sunlight, you aint gonna instantly feel the burn even if you a full or half vampire)

Alegna sighed taking Nathan away before the others could stop her and walked up to an old house "Mrs. Wilburn this is Nathan, mind taking him in until night fall please?" Alegna asked as the ond lady with her grey hair up in a bun. "Of course I don't mind dearie, your moterbike is on the side, you might wish to hurry or you will be late" Mrs. Wilburn answered. Alegna nodded hugging both of them "I can't wait to try your Flan next time, Granny" Alegna called back and raced to her motorbike. "See you both later, I DON'T need demerits" and she took off down the road.

http://www.akslar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/shegeft_angiz_pic-45.jpg

King Usbeorn

Old 10-24-2011, 01:40 AM

She don't need demerits he thought, who the hell was this chick? Did she seriously just hug me? And now I'm at her granny's house?

I hate humans.

"Come, sit down." said Mrs. Wilburn. "Have a flan," she pulled out some odd jelly looking pastry from the fridge onto the kitchen table. Human food...

"I'll pass ma'am," Nathan said horrified of what it might taste like. He sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. It seemed to be a small house, and the kitchen seemed to be the most roomy of the house. The old woman sat on the other side of him. "She will probably stop by later, my dear," she spoke softly.

"What is her name?" Nathan replied trying to get answers. "And what does she do?" Even though what she does was obvious, he was curious about her history.

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 10-24-2011 at 01:42 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-24-2011, 01:42 AM

"Oh, you mean Alegna? Simple, she is a hunter, if you wish for someting more specific, then be specific dear. I may be old but I am not stupid"
the old lady was actually the strongest elder you would meet, she used to be a hunter for weres ever since the mix up "And I am not her grandmother, just someone who helps the hunters. Yes I am a mind reader, that is how I became a hunter of another kind, not yours, myself"

King Usbeorn

Old 10-25-2011, 03:25 AM

Alegna, so that is her name...

"So your a hunter, shes a hunter, are her parents hunters too?" Nathan trying to get more answers.

The old woman sighed, and walked off, "Stay here son," as a rang went off in the room by their right. Mrs. Wilburn went into the room and answered the phone. Nathan was left alone sitting, trying not to think about anything.

Mrs. Wilburn came back in the kitchen and chuckled a bit. "Its only a matter of time before you start thinking again," she spoke. "Alegna just called, and will be here in an hour or so."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-25-2011, 03:38 AM

(Uh dude, Alegna is in SCHOOL, I guess I can make up some reason for her to return but she wasn't going to originally XD)

Alegna was busy answering questins, eventually she told everyone "My room mate is knocked out and I am going to bed too, goodnight" Alegna complained and fell onto her bed after shutting the door only to fall asleep. They were luckily on the first floor, only the seasons would be. Eleventh Grade was above them, tenth above eleventh and ninth known as the niners were up on the very top being as safe as anyone else in the school.

"Alegna's parents, well thats for her to tell, they were not hunters, they were just ordinary humans just like herself" Mrs. Wilburn spoke as she took out a batch of cookies and put in the next. She was able to get ten or more batches in a day with sleeping during the day and not the night. Mrs. Wilburn looked at him "Do you like the flan? Its a creamy custard which is fried and caramel added to it for flavoring, the mint is just for looks, don't worry, that one doesn't have caramel on top, warm blood is used for vampires. I know the limits and rules" She smiled turning back to get some V8 out of the fridge. "I have V8, here you go, i don't get too many people around here often" V8 was vamp8, had everything in the blood bottle that helps vampires and not hurt them.

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 03:56 PM..

King Usbeorn

Old 10-26-2011, 09:35 PM

Nathan took the v8 and took a couple drinks. He began to ponder everything he has just lost, and figured he might as just well leave the house but decided not to. It was a long walk home.

Mrs. Wilburn went off into the other room again to answer the phone again. She seemed to be talking to one of her lady friends.

Nathan got up and looked out the front window. It was really getting light out now, the sun almost at it's zenith.

Mrs. Wilburn came back in. "You must be tired, follow me I'll take you to the guest room."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-26-2011, 09:51 PM

(You didn't leave me with much room to write here)

Mrs. Wilburn lead him up the attic, it was dark but lamps were there. The room looked as if it was eccentric or antique like with everything all around. So many chests filled with things, some unable to close, others left unlocked, and the rest was just something new rather than something in this day and age with all of the technology.

"If you need anything I am usually in the kitchen" Mrs. Wilburn smiled leaving. There was a mini fridge with blood bottles and even some snacks in it. Mrs. Wilburn didn't turn back around, she hadn't gotten her revenge all those years ago, but, knew that the ones who was after Alegna, would be soon after her once more.

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 03:56 PM..

King Usbeorn

Old 10-28-2011, 03:25 AM

(Wanted you to describe her house since she more your character)

Nathan looked around. All kinds of odd old trinkets were laying around, circling a spring mattress by the mini fridge. "Definitely smells like old," he said to himself. He popped open a blood bottle and jumped on the bed. A bunch of dust heaped into the air. Nathan gasped chocking on dust particles, this day is just getting better and better he thought.

He laid down for a time, while taking a few sips of his drink. Soon his curiosity began to grow on him. He sprung up and looked around for a chest. Most were locked until he noticed one back in the corner.

The one back in the corner seemed to have no lock on. He scurried over to the corner. The chest was all brown and was rotting with age. He pushed it open to reveal only pictures. Most of them were paintings in frames, but their was only two that got Nathan's eye.

The first one was Alegna hugging Mrs. Wilburn. They both seemed happy hugging each other, he couldn't make out where they were at.The next one was far more strange. It was Mrs. Wilburn alright. She looked very young, and was standing next to a dead werewolf hung by its hind legs with blood pumping out it. She was smiling and seemed quite proud of her catch. This was stunning, she seemed so young to be killing wolfs, even for the strongest of vampires or human hunters they are hard to kill. Nathan put the pictures back on the chest and shut it. He looked around for more things, but didn't find anything really interesting except for a crossbow, a couple silver bolts, and the other unlocked chests just had junk in them.

However there was still some few chests locked. There was about three of them, one was very well crafted painted gold with an odd key hole. The others were the same as the first chest he opened, and probably had junk in them to. He went over and studied the gold one for a long period. It had all kinds of hieroglyphics on it. Not Egyptian, but it did seem as old as they were. Also the chest itself was quite small, comparable to the size of a small dog.
He could only wonder what was in that chest, especially since it was in Mrs. Wilburn's house.

He staggered back on the bed, he started feeling sore and began to fall asleep.

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 10-28-2011 at 03:52 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-28-2011, 03:46 AM

(ah well actually she is a just an old hunter and thats it, her home would be filled with antiques going waaaaay back)

(uh its Alegna, not angela)

Soon the sound of something musical began to slightly play at a low frequency that no human would be able to hear it at all. The sound was as if a piano or jewelry box was going off on its own. There was no piano in the attic but the sound was coming from under the bed. Under the old bed was another older chest, it was silver with black iron going around it. Someone didn't want werewolves, faeries, or vampires to open it.

Or maybe it was just a precaution for keeping things safe. The music was so alluring, almost as if it could hypotise a human being, just like a siren's call. It played not stop, something in that house, or someone wanted the vampire to find it. And they weren't going to stop or so it seemed when a smell was filling the air, it could drag interest of even the vampires or other creatures in the world to it, how far it went out? Just the room. The smell was of fresh, grown roses, no one would be able to fully know that because there was a scent of cinnamon. On top of the trunk was a large butterfly with a dragonfly. It was locked all over with several locks and looked impossible to open.

Star Locket Melody - YouTube

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 03:55 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-28-2011, 03:52 PM

King Usbeorn: your brought this upon yourself, I am going to steal your character to make this happen.

The curiosity within Nathan was almost too much when the music had began playing its gentle and soothing sound. The music filled the entire attic, however, it didn't seem to leave the room even for a second. It was actually quite calming and lovely for a short moment as it played over and over. Nathan sat up on the bed hearing it, he hadn't heard of it, nontheless, he stoo up looking for it.

Though, it was no where to be found, the only place he hadn't checked was under the bed, when he pulled it out after looking underdeath the bed, he realized it couldn't be opened. He tried opening it and finding a way for 30 minutes almost an hour straight. Nathan sighed, what was he doing? Pushing it under the bed and leaving it there, he laid back on top of the mattress, and before he knew, he was out like a light. The room shook violently though nothing else around had been shaking. It was almost as if the chest wanted him, wanted him to see something.

(Okay back to your control, I am going to control the scenery and what happens)

If Nathan did wake up in this new place he would see someone of a very much younger form hovering over him. Little Alegna with long hair two high ponytails was trying to help him out, she wasn't sure if the taller and older boy was sick or not, it seemed that Nathan went into Alegna's past, and he could be seen plus heard by this girl. "Ali, where are you?" Alegna's mother called out.

Alegna's mother stepped into view, she was quite young and beautiful as he blonde curls bounced on her shoulders. She stood up about 5"6 and had the figure that a motherly model or actress would have. Her blue eyes had a hint of silver as she stood at the door way of her daughter's bedroom. Alegna's father was behind her with black hair and blue eyes. There was no silver in his eyes, it was more of just a light blue, and nothing else. He stood up like a businessman about 6"0 tall.

"Ali, now what have you done?" Alegna's mother asked "Now come on Charlotte, don't be too hard on her. You know that she loves to help others" Alegna's father spoke. "I know, I know Scott, Alegna" Charlotte looked to her daughter "What happened this time?" "Well, you see" Alegna stood up explaining "I found him in an open feild, he wasn't really awake but one of the were-uh animals was going after him and I couldn't just leave him" Alegna lowered her eyes until her parents walked over.

"Don't be ashamed of what you have done, you probably saved his life, and bringing him here is fine" Scott spoke making his daughter look up as she smiled. "Scott, I think I hear knocking why don't we go find out who it is" Charlotte answered with a bit of a worry on her face. Scott nodded "Make sure he doesn't get cold Alice" Scott walked out of the room with Charlotte and closed the door.

"Phew, I wasn't sure if they were going to be mad or not, thoug you do seem a bit cold" Alice stood up "I will get the fire going and then it should help, it is only autumn so it will be a tad chilly" Alice walked over preparing the fire while Nathan (who she didn't know just yet) stayed covered up at the time with a warm wrag on his head. Alice had her back to him while placing the wood in and starting a small fire. The bed wasn't very far from the fire place, directly across from it was more like it, and she waited trying her best to get it lit.

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 03:55 PM..

King Usbeorn

Old 10-29-2011, 09:27 PM

Nathan began to gain conscious of himself, he could only see bits and pieces of what was happening around him, as his eyes kept blurring in and out. He struggled to get up but couldn't. Only he could catch was some girl working to light a fire. He tried again and again but his soreness kept putting him back down. The rag's warm water began to soak his head and Nathan started to calm down a bit, but not for long.

A loud bang came about from another near by room, and quickly Nathan began to get cold and a smokey haze began to fill the room.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-29-2011, 10:56 PM

Alegna jumped and screamed a bit in surprise as she ran over to where the boy was, she had not idea what was going on. Alegna wasn't sure what was going on, but, she couldn't just stand here doing nothing. Quickly looking under her bed she pulled out two blades, more like daggers. "Stay still" Alegna whispered knowing he was awake, she had heard him a bit earlier.

King Usbeorn

Old 10-29-2011, 11:05 PM

Nathan still couldn't see anything, his eyes were still trying to gain focus. He heard someone say "Stay still" and felt two points on his skin pointed at his heart, so he decided not to move.

About three seconds later another loud bang, this time with several screams.