0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 12-12-2011, 03:08 AM

Kai looked at around as he continued to walk down the twilighted streets. He neared a bar and he was immediately assaulted with the smell of sweat and alcohol. Scrunching up his nose a little bit he leaned against the wall as he saw a woman come stumbling out of the front entrance. Pushing himself off of the wall he walked towards her. He could tell that she was drunk out of her mind. "This is going to be a piece of cake," thought Kai as he looped his arm around her shoulder. He looked her in the eye, and he knew that she would be his tonight. He whispered in her ear and she giggled as he cheeks flushed more. He led her to an alleyway as he looked her up and down. Tilting her head back he licked up the side of her neck as he found her jugular and bit down. He relished the taste of blood that flowed into his mouth as he took hefty gulps. Letting her fall to the ground once he was done he wiped his hand across his mouth as he walked into the street again, leaving the woman's dead body there.

Back in the kitchen Jeeves began busying himself with making their guest her salad. He knew that since his master was a vampire that there wasn't much food in the refrigerator, but there was some. He pulled out some lettuce, tomatoes, and some mushrooms as he began cutting them and placing them in the bowl. Once he was done he grabbed the bowl and a glass of water as he went back upstairs and into the guest room. He eyed the girl as he said
,"I have your food here. Let me bring it to you."Jeeves walked across the room and handed the girl the bowl and placed the glass of water on a coaster on the side table."Is there anything else I can get you?"

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2011, 03:20 AM

Savannah put her hands on her forehead thing how to get out. she sighed fixing her outfit so nothing was showing. She was actually happy not to deal with the guy who killed her parents. She wanted to sing but someone came in. she sighed and said " thank you and no nothing else.. " she smiled she grabbed the fork putting the Salad bowl in her lap and began to eat. she sighed and then smiled a little. Looking at the food it was missing ranch, once she had her mouth wasnt full she said 'um actually, um can you put a little ranch on this. " she smiled a little.

0ri0n83

Old 12-12-2011, 04:14 AM

Jeeves went to the corner of the room and sat down in a nearby chair. There was a small desk with a book sitting on it. He began reading it when he looked up to listen to what the other had said. It took a few moments to register what the other had said. It then registered that she was asking for something else."Oh right away Miss Savannah,"as he got up from his chair."I will be right back."Walking out of the room, Jeeves went down the stairs and got the bottle of ranch dressing. Coming back up the stairs he walked over to the bed and handed her the bottle. He then retreated back to his chair and began reading his book again. He was indeed one of few words.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-26-2011, 05:05 PM

Savannah seen him go to the chair in a corner she felt sorry. she looked down. What was he going to do... She sighed when he got up and got it she nodded smiling then trying to unchain her legs. But there was no way. she searched for a weapon on her but... there was none. Did he take them?! She frowned. But then she leaned back stopping when she ehard foot steps when he came back she said" thank you " she let her grab it once he handed it to her she then put some on and then smiled she began to eat.

( sorry i've been busy with holidays and all this stuff going on )

0ri0n83

Old 12-28-2011, 05:04 AM

((It's fine. With the library, the place I work at, being closed for the passed 4 days we are crazy busy as well. That and family, call me crazy, comes first)).

Kai continued to walk along the semi-deserted streets as he took in the remaining sites. He did this every night like it was clockwork. However, this night was different. He had someone waiting- well not waiting per say, but there was someone currently residing in his house that would, hopefully, provide him some form of entertainment. Turning on his heel, the wind around him whipping into his face, he made his way back to the manor home.

Jeeves continued to sit at the chair and desk that he had been at before he had gone and gotten the girl her salad dressing. He began reading his book again, only glancing up ever so often to see if there was anything that the girl would be needing. It had been lonely throughout the years when it was just Master Kai and himself. Hopefully, this girl would provide companionship to the other male, and better yet a way to melt the other's frost covered heart. Clearing his throat he looked at the girl as he said
,"I do not mean to intrude on your supper, but why do you dislike Master Kai so much?"Jeeves was pretty sure that he would get the answer that he thought that he would, but the silence in the room was stifling and he needed to break the silence.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2011, 05:23 AM

Savannah looked at her food as she magically took a bite. It was delicous. she sighed and when she heard a voice she liked silence she looked at him. She said simply " would you hate someone who is different from you , who is more powerful and who killed your parents. that's my reasoning. She sighed looking down " i just.. i wish i can get to know him better if he didn't mean to kill my parents then.. i just dont know. .she bit her lower lip. she had a Song stuck in her head. she wanted to dance but.. that would be awkward so she just hummed and began to eat.

( okay phew i thought you would hate me )

0ri0n83

Old 12-28-2011, 05:35 AM

((Pfft, haha. Hate you for spending time with your family, and doing things that people normally do on holidays. :P))

Jeeves eyes widened a little bit as he heard the female in front of his speak. It was true that he was rather intimidated by Kai. Kai was a pureblood, a vampire created from the original descendants of vampirism after all. You would have to be a complete fool not to be intimidated by him. He remembered briefly when he had first been introduced to Kai. Jeeve's immediate reaction was that this was going to be the eternity from hell. However, after a few 100 years he began to really get to know Kai, and now they trusted in one another wholeheartedly. He let out a sigh, not really needing to breath since he was dead, but it had just become a habit of his. Killed her parents. He had never heard Kai mention anything about killing anyone's parents. He killed to feed. He wasn't like those other bloodthirsty monsters. He was more, how did Kai put it, refined. Yes, that was it, Kai had said that he would not lower himself to that stature of being a mindless bloodsucking monster because he was refined. Jeeves, by this point, was a slight bit irritated with the girl in front of him as he said rather harshly," I do not have any doubt that your parents, like you are- were hunters. Has it ever occurred to you thathe was retaliating because of something your parents had done?"Jeeves didn't really have any idea of what he was talking about, but there had to be some other reason that Kai had killed two "innocent" humans like the girl had claimed.

Kai walked towards the front gates, concentrated on the seals that were warding the entrances. Breaking the seal the gates swung open with a creak, from age. Walking into the main courtyard the gates closed behind him as the seals and wards reactivated. As he walked in through the front door he glanced around wondering where Jeeves was. No doubt he was still with the human girl that he had kidnapped. Why had he done something so idiotic in the first place. It was not his way to get revenge on a girl, an innocent girl no less. He had already killed her parents after all. Besides, what was he trying to prove to the other. That he really wasn't some bloodthirsty killing machine?

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2011, 05:57 AM

Savannah looked down as he walked to her. she can feel the anger in his voice. It was the tone. she bit her lower lip and then said " i suppose i mean .. but.. i see though like i seen him kill my parents. " she heard the door she gulped she stopped talking " believe what you want then." She wanted to dance she put the bowl down as she danced. It was nice but it wasn't what she wanted to do....

0ri0n83

Old 12-29-2011, 05:12 AM

Jeeves' eyes widened a little as he heard what the other had said. Clearly this female would not be lying to him, especially about something as severe as Kai killing off her parents. It was more and more confusing now though. What would have insighted his master to have done something that carnal to purely innocent people? He knew that it was not his place to ask questions, or meddle as Kai so eloquently put it, but he needed to know the truth. Jeeves was about to talk to the girl again, but stopped when he heard the door open. Kai was home. He turned his attention towards the entrance of the room, and perked his ears up in the event that he was needed. He glanced sideways at the girl and noted that the other had just gotten up and began to dance. She was truly a mesmerizing human indeed. Had he been in Kai's shoes would he have kidnapped her as well?

Kai looked around the manor first floor as he looked for Jeeves. It was different with his butler/confidant not being there to greet him when he arrived home. Hearing some movement from the creaking floorboards upstairs he wondered what was going on as he made his way up the stairs. The sounds were coming from the room where Savannah was. Looking inside of the room he saw that Jeeves was standing there with a complete dumbstruck look. He was about to yell at Jeeves to stop looking so dumbstruck, but then stopped when he followed the others gaze. He saw his human kidnappee dancing to music that was not being played. He was completely mesmerized by the flowing movement of the others body. He propped himself against the door frame and watched quietly.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2011, 05:25 AM

Savannah just couldn't stop... it was weird, once she stopped she seen the look on the guy's face sh was embarrassed she then siad " i - im so.. sorry. i didn't mean to.. " she bit her lower lip. She sat there now trying to get out of the chains she turned her head towards the doorway seeing him she just blushed looking down. Why. Why her now she said " why did you choose me? was it because i can dance, sing and kick your A**!! " she glared at him She then said " or.. Is it you can't get ladies so you chain a girl up and torture her!! " she glared " either way is mean.. " Her sweet bright eyes looking at him.

0ri0n83

Old 01-13-2012, 04:17 AM

Kai continued to watch the woman in front of him with amusement as a smile played on his handsome features. He knew that he would be found out sooner or later, and as soon as he thought about announcing his presence the woman stopped as her fiery emotion filled eyes turned on him. He heard what the woman said as he scoffed a little bit as he pushed himself off of the door frame. He really was glad that he had swept this creature off of the streets. She was indeed rather amusing He laughed a little in amusement when he heard the woman ask why she was being kept here against her will. He thought for a moment. Why had he taken her from off the streets? Was it because he found her alluring? Was he just that much of a sadist? Could it even be that he was just bored with his existence and that he wanted something to amuse him? "I suppose," started Kai as he managed to squash his smile before the other saw it. "I guess I find you interesting. Intriguing almost." He began walking towards her as his eyes glowed a little bit in the faint lighting in the room. Soon he found himself in front of her. Grabbing her forcefully by the chin he leaned forward and kissed her gently on the cheek before straightening himself back up as he adjusted his collar. "Jeeves, I will be retiring for the night. Make sure that Savannah is comfortable." With that being said he walked out of the room towards his own darkened room.

((I know it sounds a bit odd, but I read somewhere, I don't remember where, but vampires, once they consume blood, become more flirtatious and sensual in nature)).

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2012, 04:35 AM

Savannah of course seen the man walk slowly to her. She looked at him as the light shined in her eyes. she was sort of scared she waited for the answer, when he told the answer he had made his way to her and then him putting her head up by guiding her by the chin she felt the cheek being kissed. She raised an eyebrow " can you at least get me out of these chains i feel like an animal.. " she sighed slightly ' i'll do anything but just let me out of these. Ill be what ever.. just please.. " she pleaded. But.. He left the room she sighed. looking down. Biting her lower lip. Savannah hated this.

( yeah sorry its shorter than normal.)

0ri0n83

Old 01-13-2012, 05:26 AM

((That's fine ^-^)).

Kai continued to walk down the hallway. His sensitive hearing had picked up on what the female had said. He wanted to turn around immediately and go to her. However, his reserved side told him that he should wait a bit longer. Besides, it would be more fun this way as well, in the short run at least. Walking to his room he opened the door and walked into the room before closing the door with a click. The room was pitch black, and there seemed to be darkness emanating off of everything. It was a piece of cake though for Kai to navigate around the room until he came to a large four poster bed that had black and silver satin and silk sheets and comforters on it. The myths were not true in the regards to vampires sleeping in coffins. Sure a lot of them did because they could be close to the "dirt of their native soil", but for Kai since he was a pureblood he didn't need any of that. Slipping his shirt off he changed his pants as well before he slipped under the covers and let his eyes slide closed which let his mind be free to wander about.

Meanwhile back in the room Jeeve's looked at the woman in front of him almost feeling bad that he couldn't break the chain that was tying the other to the bed. It was crafted straight from Kai's blood magic. Very ancient, powerful magic. There was no way to break it, unless Kai did it himself.
"I am sorry my lady. When my master wishes to break your bonds he will. Just stay strong."Jeeves knew more about Kai than anyone else living or dead. He knew that deep down the other was not some cruel blood thirsty thing, but someone that was afraid to be left alone. Getting out of his chair he made his way towards the door. "If you need anything just call out my name. Vampires after all have very sharp hearing."With that being said he walked out of the room and to the servants quarters which was a rather large wing of the manor home. He shared the hallway with a few other servants as well.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2012, 05:38 AM

Savannah looked at Jeeves. " okay. " she sighed she leaned her head back she hated this. She put her hands on her head then closed her eyes briefly she was fighting the urge to sleep . Cause she didn't want to sleep she didn't trust this place. With Kai in this place. She was thinking about him shirtless in a shower. Oh no. she tried to wake herself up but she already fell asleep. A smile , a sweet smile fell asleep. She yawned in her sleep , turning to her side she got cold so she woke up briefly, and got the blankets over her then slowly kept thinking about Kai. He was hot. He probably had a six pack too. She fell asleep again. Why was she thinking this way? She had no clue was it that kiss he did?

0ri0n83

Old 01-14-2012, 02:27 AM

For some reason sleep would not come to Kai. Kai tossed and turned throughout the rest of the night. Unlike most vampires who slept during the day and worked at night, Kai found that he was getting into the habit of sleeping this way. Besides, he knew now that Savannah was staying with him that he might as well try to accommodate the others sleeping schedule a little bit. He let his eyes slide closed again as he let his mind wander a little bit as he drifted off to sleep. He would need to have another conversation with Savannah when he was in a better mood.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2012, 05:48 PM

The Next Day..

Savannah of course , was a human that loved to sleep in. Plus she was hard to wake up. There was only one way to wake her. tickle her or tap her or touch her. So. She was on the same side that she fell asleep in. But her hair was in her face. her long pretty soft hair.. she had her hands close to her head and her legs together and laying straight from her torso. She just kept sleeping and dreaming.

0ri0n83

Old 01-15-2012, 01:18 AM

Kai managed to fall asleep for the rest of the night. He was awakened though by the smell of food near him. Opening his eyes he found that Jeeves had entered the room and left him his morning breakfast. Kicking the sheets off of his body he stretched as he yawned. Getting out of the bed he made his way over to the table. Reaching the table he took a few bites of the food that was there, relishing the taste of it. This was his normal routine for a normal morning. As he continued to chew he remembered that this wasn't the normal, typical morning. He had a guest living in his house for the time being. He wondered how the other had slept. Sweeping out of the room he made his way down the hallway towards Savannah's room. As he walked down the hallway he saw Jeeve's standing outside of the door. He nodded his head to him, and that silent conversation made Jeeves leave to go and prepare the other occupant of the house some food. Opening the door quietly he walked into the room and eyed the sleeping figure. His curiosity got the best of him as he made his way over to the edge of the bed. Sitting down on the bed he saw that her hair was in her face. Taking his hand he swept it off of her face so he could get a better look at her angelic face.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2012, 02:52 AM

Savannah had been intent in her dream feeling weight on the same bed. thinking it was a dream. She seen a guy sitting on her bed telling her to hurry up because her mission starts that day. But when her hair got moved out of her face she gasped a little. she then just continued to sleep as she let her hand grab some of the bottom sheet cover of the bed. She gulped in her asleep. She knew she slept like an angel. she then let got of the blanket and put her hands near her face.

0ri0n83

Old 01-19-2012, 02:23 AM

Kai continued to stare down at the angelic girl in front of him. A slight twinge of guilt hit him right at his core. Maybe it was a bad idea that he had taken this girl into his household. He watched as the girl that was still sleeping move her hands near her face. Sighing to himself he wondering if he should continue teasing the other. As he was about to stroke her face again a pang of hunger struck him. Reeling back a little bit he needed to leave the room rather quickly. He knew that if he stayed in the room with the other then he would completely drain Savannah. Walking quickly out of the room he walked down the hallway and passed Jeeves. Jeeves looked at him in a questioning manner to which Kai glared at him as he continued storming down the hallway. "Take care of her when she awakens. I am going out." Kai continued. Jeeves nodded knowing full well what the other male was doing. Knocking quietly on Savannah's door he didn't hear an answer as he pushed open the door quietly. He eyed the girl lying on the bed as he walked out of the room and into the hallway again. He knew that the female probably was exhausted with everything that had happened previously so he decided to check back on her later.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2012, 05:00 PM

Savannah sighed as she heard footsteps she sighed she turned a little and closed her eyes as she fell back to sleep. She was tired. Of everything. Maybe this can give her peace. Maybe she can fall in love with this man. she fell into a dream, A hole seeing Kai and Jeeves there. she looked down in her dream and seen a beautiful black dress and she was walking down an aisle she gasped. She then looked up in her dream. seeing every one dressed nicely. She always wanted to wear a black dress in her wedding. To be those odd wedding that people never forget. But then she seen her parents. She smiled in her dream.. She then said " oh mama. " But it was in real she spoke, that too. She sighed. She then woke up sitting up " mama?" she looked at what she was wearing. " oh it was a dream " she mumbled she tried to stand and accidentally fell " ow " she sighed. It was probably late in the morning.

0ri0n83

Old 01-22-2012, 02:14 AM

As Jeeves sat in the chair next to the bed he eyed the girl on the bed. He was pretty sure that the other was dreaming about something. She was also mumbling in her sleep as well. He began to doze a little bit, but then opened his eyes when he saw Savannah on the ground. Getting to his feet he knelt down next to her and offered her his hand."Miss," said Jeeves."Are you alright?"

Meanwhile Kai found himself walking around aimlessly in the streets near the manor home. He needed more blood. Apparently he hadn't gotten enough blood the last time that he had gone out to drink human blood. The cravings were getting worse.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2012, 02:49 AM

As Savannah was giggling on the floor. But she hurt , Maybe the way she tried to land on her foot. She looked up as she seen a hand she took out her hand, Grabbing the hand. She had to lie. " Of course i'm fine.. " she sighed. " I was just dreaming ' she whispered. She then looked down.

0ri0n83

Old 03-24-2012, 10:28 PM

((I do not wish to yell at you, but disappearing for a while without saying anything is sort of a bad thing in my book. Please don't do it again, and if it does happen because I do know that we do have lives outside of this place, please please please tell me)).

Jeeves looked at the other as he saw her sitting on the ground."What have you gotten yourself into young master," thought Jeeves as he looked around the room to see if he needed to tidy anything up.

Kai continued to walk around the streets. Not really having a certain destination in his mind. As he continued to wander aimlessly he eyed a woman that looked like she had a slight buzz, or better yet was drunk. If he was lucky when he fed off of her he would get a buzz as well. He silently began to follow her, and when she went in front of a the opening of an alleyway that was when he struck. He dragged her into the nearby alleyway, and before the other could react he dug his fangs into the vein in her neck. Soon the woman laid unconscious in front of him. Licking his lips he made sure that she was still alive, but wouldn't remember anything. He then came out of the alleyway as he walked down the streets heading back to his manor home.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 03-25-2012, 12:35 AM

( i know i promise it won't happen again, I am in the Girls tennis team so. Just to let you know so you know why i am gone)

Savannah looked at the guy, " oh don't worry about me i'll be fine." She then sighed. she was so tired right now though she fixed herself. So she can be sitting on the bed. she leaned back and wondered. She sighed and then bit her lower lip and said. " Why don't you just go where you sleep and sleep." she blinked. She remembered. " Wait are you a vampire?" She said vampire in a different tone. She leaned against the back of the bed.

0ri0n83

Old 03-26-2012, 02:30 AM

Jeeves glanced at her and decided that there was no harm in answering the other's question. It was harmless enough. Besides, it wasn't like the other could overpower him or anything especially without the aid of any form of weapons."Yes, I am a vampire. I was created by Kai's father when I worked in the castle that his father resided in," said Jeeves with a smile. Jeeves smiled at the memory. He had just learned about Death when his grandparent's died. He was afraid of death. He had known what Kai and his father was so he pleaded with him to make him into a vampire. It was for a rather selfish reason, but he was happy with his choice in the end.

Kai walked up the front steps of the manor home and into the kitchen wondering briefly if the other had eaten anything. He eyed the various ingredients that were still strewn across the table. Letting out a sigh he put them back into the fridge before he went to the sitting room. He was still getting over his blood lust, and his eyes were still red. He would go up and see Savannah again once it was curbed.