Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2015, 05:32 PM

We will be using prompts we pick outside of mene to make short stories for fun

Mishal

Old 04-22-2015, 06:59 PM

crona + family

"Good morning kids", said the preschool teacher. "Today's theme is family! For our first activity you are going to draw a picture of your family," she continued. Crona sat staring at the blank page before him. "I don't know how to deal with this. Was Medusa my mummy? But she didn't act like my mummy. If she was mummy then who was daddy?" Crona thought to himself. "How come you're not drawing Crona?" Maka a girl who recently became friends with Crona asked. "It's kind of embarrassing," he replied. "That's okay i'm your best friend! You can tell me anything." Hearing this made Crona happy so he quietly whispered to her "I don't actually know who my family is." Crona looked down not wanted to see Maka's reaction. Maka, in turn just smiled and said "Well, if you don't know then I can be apart of your family. Anyway they say best friends are like siblings anyway". And with this Crona drew his picture happily. He had peeked over at Maka's and seen that she had included him in her picture as well. And with that they both went home holding hands. the end

Last edited by Mishal; 04-22-2015 at 07:11 PM..

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-22-2015, 07:10 PM

Crona
Family
Crona had never really known what it was like to have a family. It was just him and his mother, and one wouldn't really consider her a good representation of family.
He never thought he would have a chance to know anything more then that. Never thought he would get a better grasp on the idea. That was until Maka took him in. She didn't mind how pathetic he was, she tried to help him without forcing to much on him at one time. She showed him what it was to have friends, what it was to care about someone and feel remorse for things he's done wrong. Thanks to her he now knows much of what he had missed out on his entire life.
But it couldn't last. He knew it wouldn't last. Nothing good ever does. His mother was back. She wanted to take him away from all the good Maka and her-no /his friends/ had shown him! She wanted to hurt them! She already has hurt them! He couldn't allow it, he had ti take a stand. For once in his life he couldn't just watch it all happen, just a spectator. He had to take action. For his family.