Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 12-28-2007, 07:59 AM

WARNING: This is a BOY LOVE rpg. Based off of our idea for a comic book. There will be SHOUNEN-AI and CURTAIN EFFECT adult situations. If you don't like boys with boys, please click back <3 Also: Mild Language

Main Characters:

Gavyn "Vyn" Banks - Model
Bana An - Fashion Designer

Support Characters:

Jasmine Parker - Model
Purity Parker - Jasmine's daughter

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rainiy

Old 12-28-2007, 08:26 AM

"What the fuck do you mean, the model is dead?" Bana snapped into the phone, struggling to balance an oversized, professional black portfolio on his hip while juggling the cell and his very hot styrofoam cup of coffee. (He was going through his anti-sketchbook phase, as it were. His designs simply weren't good enough if they weren't to scale with a standard two story mansion blueprint.)

He was average in height but extremely lanky, and tended to wear skinny jeans and heeled or platform'd boots. He was also fond of snug-fitting undershirts and floppy jackets -- the look today was completed by a very bright blue scarf and his characteristically unruly (shock black) hair.

He took a sip of the hot liquid and cursed when he burned his tongue, pushing his way through the front doors. "No, I'm leaving the studio." He barked at the person on the other line, tossing his head. "And I guess we're just going to have to replace her. Get on the phone with somebody. I need a replacement, soon!" He whined, scaling the steps and getting into his car. "I'm gonna go eat breakfast. Of course I'm not done for the day. It's still early!"

A short period of time later, his better organized manager had found a couple of potential people, and a date was set for Bana and them to meet.

On that date, they were to meet in the little "studio" -- a small piece of space which contained a bar, a very large bathroom, and a lot of tables (equipped with sewing machines and plenty of drawers.) Bana leaned against the bar, staring towards the door with his manager-slash-secretary beside him, waiting for the models to show up.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-28-2007, 09:04 AM

They'd had a lucky break with that call, though they'd had a pretty steady job for a while, their employer was old and was hospitalized from a nasty heart attack, leaving them in the dark. Quite literally. Without these gigs, they couldn't pay their bills. It was their livelihood and without it they had absolutely nothing but their pretty looks.

Vyn came in first, ice blue eyes eying the two bodies as he approached them, the door swinging slowly behind him. His hair was long and curly, a deep deep black and it seemed as if that must have been its natural colour. It curled in wild ways, seeming to be a bit untamed but it only made it more beautiful.

It was about 20 minutes later that the other model entered, a young child at her hip and she looked stressed to say the least. "Why'd you bring her?" The man asked, gesturing to the little one and raising his brow.

"Well, because I couldn't find a babysitter I could afford last minute, and before you say it--my mother's in Europe. You know that." She retorted quickly, throwing in an apology to the others for being so late and having to tote her child around.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 10:22 AM

Bana wasn't sure which surprised him more -- the male model or the female model who was old enough to have children. He turned wide eyes on his companion, Jae -- slightly accusing. And because he was a very straightforward and shameless person at heart, he outwardly expressed his concerns.

"You know, I only make girl clothes. My last boy line failed miserably." He didn't look at Vyn or Jasmine, keeping his eyes locked on Jae's. "You're really stressing me out. What are we going to do?" He asked, pushing himself off the table and giving the baby a hard glance before he started to move towards the door, crossing his arms over his chest. "Are you both already under contract?" He asked, used to the manager making the big decisions since he wasn't interested enough to make them himself, even if he didn't like the outcome. He played along and usually came out ahead of the game -- It was his strong point.

He changed his mind and stopped just short of the male, looking up at him with critical eyes before he donned a bratty grin. "How do you feel about wearing women's clothing?" He asked, tipping his head -- he had a thick accent, though his English was very nearly flawless.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-28-2007, 10:59 AM

Vyn and Jasmine exchanged glances as Bana spoke with Jae, waiting patiently. "Yeah." They replied in unison to the contract, Vyn placing a hand on his hip with slight impatience. He didn't like taking forever to do things--he had other plans, more of a life than just modeling, if Bana kept complaining he was on the verge of walking right out. Those ice blue eyes stared down at the smaller man, raising a brow. He was sure pretty enough to pass as a woman if he dressed the part. "...Will I get paid extra?" He retorted curiously, his voice a deep, sultry sound, fairly uncommon. He had a soft English accent to his voice, though like Bana, he was very well pronounced.

Jasmine took the moment to set her child down. Purity was a black haired 5 year old who looked like the spitting image of Gavyn. Her mother had deep brown hair that was straight and almost always kept in a loose braid. Her eyes were a bright aqua colour, very beautiful and unique. "Go over there and draw mommy a picture in your book, okay?" She patted her back and got her over to a wall, out of the way with her book and crayons to sit there and draw.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 11:43 AM

Bana grinned at that, but it was a little bit condescending. "You can consider my name on your resume your extra pay." He spoke -- it was obvious he was testing the taller man. Though it was unclear for what purpose; the humor in his own voice was as thick as honey.

"Besides," he added thoughtfully, "you might look halfway decent in women's clothing. I will deliberately make you look like shit if you make me sew together men's clothing. I don't like to do it, even though I can." He looked up at Vyn critically -- daring the taller guy to challenge him. His eyes were ink black -- the only characteristic he felt he had on his side, since he really seemed not to have grown an inch since junior high.

"Bana..." Jae shifted uncomfortably, but didn't speak up more than that -- He should have known there would be difficulties if he hired a male model. The thought for once though honestly hadn't crossed his mind. And if Vyn responded in a way that would upset the sometimes cocky designer, Jae was sure he'd hear about his slip up later on. And for the rest of his natural life. He raised a hand to his forehead, feeling sick about leaving Jasmine standing there and Vyn being challenged to verbal matches and just everything.

"I... am going to get coffee." He announced, moving for the door. "Bana, if you would take measurements and make the necessary adjustments..."

"I know how to do my job~" Bana tossed to the side almost playfully, though he still kept his eyes fixed on Gavyn's.

"And we have a photographer sometime in the next couple days. I have to make a call." He said as he pushed open the door.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-28-2007, 11:54 AM

Gavyn pushed his dark locks over his shoulder as he continued the staring contest with Bana, a slight smirk curling his plush lips. "Mmm, as tempting as that might be, your name doesn't pay the bills, so to speak." He retorted in that deep voice, leaning his tall frame down towards Bana a little, cocking an eyebrow.

"And unfortunately, making me look like crap in -your- clothing does absolutely nothing for my reputation." He gave a low chuckle, leaning back a bit again. "The model simply wears the clothing, if it looks like crap, it all falls on the maker." He continued, never one to step away from a challenge.

Jasmine merely sighed--there was too much testosterone in this room. They were suffocating her with their over-sized egos and she almost wished she'd taken the chance to run off and get coffee with Jae rather than stand there and referee their staring contest like they were all in preschool. "Men." She muttered as she wandered over to see what her daughter was drawing, letting them figure things out themselves.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 12:17 PM

Bana's eyes narrowed at that, and he leaned back, pursing his lips. "As for my reputation," he retorted with venom, "I could send you down a runway in a fucking diaper... And I would still have people who would stand behind me. You have no idea what you're talking about." He tipped his head to the side, looking rugged and boyish next to Gavyn's refined beauty.

"I'm not paid for being a good designer. Even though I am one." A huge grin lit across his face -- "I'm paid because my father wants me to succeed." He looked bitter at that, even through his ever-present confidence, and he finally broke eye contact, spinning around to go rummaging for a tape measure.

"I suppose you can stay," he called over his shoulder, "but you'll have to wear girl's clothes. One day, you might appreciate my name on your resume!"

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-03-2008, 04:33 AM

"Ohhhhhh, so you're one of those rich brats who never actually earns his living but his daddy dearest pampers him by giving him everything he wants?" Vyn snickered and straightened his shirt out a bit. "But whatever. Put me in whatever you want."

Money was money and he wasn't going to blow a chance to make some when it meant surviving. He smiled slowly, stretching as he stood there, pushing his curly hair over his shoulders again.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 04:53 AM

Bana glared up at the man, tipping his head in challenge -- "And you're one of those know-it-all-bastards who doesn't have a brain or any inclination to get the facts straight, right? Models." He huffed, leaning down to push Vyn's shirt up enough that he could wrap the cold plastic tape measure about the man's hips, meaning to startle him more than anything else.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-03-2008, 05:38 AM

"Ah..." Vyn wasn't so surprised as he was jolted a bit by the cool feel. "Mmm, am I really that irresistible?" He asked, purely joking as he wiggled his hips a bit while Bana tried to get his measurements, his body moving a little seductively and playfully.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-08-2008, 08:17 AM

Bana heaved a huge sigh, glaring up at Vyn irritably. "You're making my job difficult," he snapped, though he snapped the plastic a bit playfully across the other's skin before he moved up. He finished his measurements and turned away to find a clipboard he had left on the bar, mumbling to himself -- he scribbled down what he had taken before he turned to Jasmine, tipping his head to the side and pointedly ignoring Vyn.