nekonekonya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to nekonekonya

Old 11-30-2007, 04:04 PM

A simple and fun rp for me and my friends. Everyone else can turn around and go back where they came from. :x

me - Kyo

Kasandara - Kaoru

Britti - Toshiya

Archer - Die

As for plot, unless you guyz have something amazing you'd rather do, me and Kari wanted to do an ic band roleplay. Only instead of being set in 1997, it'd be current Dir en grey.

As for specifics, that is undecided as of yet. Family values? Inward Scream tour? Europe? Lolz. (I am terrible and would enjoy rping a negative attitude in Europe.)

Anyways, let me know what you want to do and we can commence. 8)

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Kasandara

Old 11-30-2007, 06:00 PM

I'm all for a modern day RP but I'd like to start somewhere in the U.S. Tours just so I can see Archer RP Die going, "I'm a fawking rockstar bish!" Because that will be the high point of my life... for that day.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-30-2007, 06:03 PM

Family values would be fun, I think. XD Just because we know more about what went on. I really have no clue of any events that went on in Europe. Any of the tours, really.

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2007, 06:17 PM

Sweet, sounds good then. >) I'm going to assume Britti will agree since even if she doesn't it's 3 to 1 lolz. SO. Anyone can start. I probably won't because I'm about to go to work, but I will respond either on my lunch break or when I get home!

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2007, 06:25 PM

Kaoru sighs as he plucks listlessly at his guitar, the vibration of the instrument humming against the walls of their small practice studio. Getting geared up for this tour was threatening to be a big pain in the ass.

First there were those few small gigs in America, but now, they were going to try and take on a whole tour. And with KORN none the less. It was like a fanboi's dream come true, paralyzing and exciting all in one breath. And the other amazing bands that were going to be there, Deftones!

His stomach twisted itself in knots just thinking about it...

Britti
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Britti Send a message via MSN to Britti

Old 12-01-2007, 12:06 AM

Toshiya lets himself in quietly to that same studio, a tired smile on his lips as he slumps into a chair next to Kaoru's. "Heading out soon, huh?" he questions lightly, crossing his legs with an ankle on his thigh. "It's amazing~..." A hand runs through his messy hair, and the bassist suddenly grins in hopes of seeing it returned, knowing that look from his leader.

He knows Kaoru worries quite a bit, but he should feel proud, considering how far they've come. They all should, but to Toshiya, Kaoru deserves it the most. Perhaps he biased, though.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 12:21 AM

Kaoru shrugs slightly a small grin drifting across his lips and staying there. "Last night here in Tokyo... for awhile I guess." he lets his gaze lift, taking in his tall bassist, "You excited?"

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 12:25 AM

Laughing, Toshiya shrugs a shoulder and places a hand on his knee, his smile reaching his eyes. "Absolutely!" The laugh dies into a chuckle, and Toshiya shifts, quite pleased to see Kaoru somewhat happy. "Well, not about the flight, but the tour, it's going to be awesome..."

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 12:34 AM

Kaoru turns faintly green upon hearing that... the flight, "God I hate airplanes..." he shakes his head, the thought of flying that far, for that long making his already nervous stomach toss uncomfortably. "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 12:53 AM

Toshiya blinks and then mutters a quiet swear. He had totally not realized that just mentioning it would set him off! "I'm sooo sorry~," he nearly sings though, reaching out and up to squeeze Kaoru's shoulder. "It'll be okay, you'll have me to talk to, or you can take sleeping pills!!"

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 02:41 AM

Kaoru nods, his stomach settling as he thinks desperately of something else, "So you've decided on me as your flying buddy? I thought you were a sympathetic puker?" he smiles faintly and strums his guitar again, "We're gonna be great, right?"

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 02:43 AM

Toshiya blinks, and then he frowns a bit in thought as he stares at Kaoru's guitar. "Of course we are. How can you think otherwise?" He chuckles, the smile coming back quickly. "We're damn good musicians, and I think they really like us over there. And, as long as I don't see the puke, I'm fine."

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 02:49 AM

Kaoru nods grins, "If you sit next to me, you'll see it for sure."

Finally he sighs and leans back in his chair, his guitar resting idly in his lap, "I can't wait... after those shows we did over there... and KoRn... " he gets a faintly glassy eyed look as he thinks of one of his band idols.

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2007, 02:53 AM

Kyo saunters in the studio, and his eyes widen in vague surprise at seeing the other two already present. "Um, hey." He offers.

He moves past them, to the large couch in the corner where he spends much of his downtime in the studio, and begins rummaging through the cushions, not bothering to explain himself.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 03:03 AM

Toshiya looks over at Kyo, nodding to him and returning the greeting. The vocalist still manages to surprise him... How, he doesn't know, considering it's been a decade. Slowly, his attention returns to Kaoru and smiles at him. "They will think you're great too," he reassures, stretching out his legs.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 03:08 AM

Kaoru mmm's and watches Kyo, "What in the hell are you doing now?" he can't stand it when the little vocalist is so random.

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2007, 03:11 AM

Kyo blinks and straightens back up, looking over at Kaoru. He would not appreciate that "little vocalist" sentiment at all.

"I think I left my phone here the other day." He explains, and reaches under the last cushion, his face brightening with victory. "Ah, here it is." He holds the small thing up.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 03:16 AM

Toshiya's eyes glance in Kyo's direction and then the cellphone for a small moment before climbing to his feet, meaning to get his things together.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 04:20 AM

Kaoru nods faintly, arching a brow until Toshiya gets up and then he blinks, "Where you going? Eh?"

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2007, 04:22 AM

Kyo stuffs the cellphone in his pocket and heads for the door then. He pauses right before exiting, "You didn't call me with anything important the past few days did you?" He asks, glancing back at Kaoru.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 04:27 AM

Toshiya blinks and looks down at his little bag. "Just getting my stuff together, so I don't leave it here while we're gone?" He glances at Kyo then and falls silent otherwise, now considering getting his bass out or wondering if Kaoru would prefer to play alone, or maybe if he'll leave soon too.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 04:35 AM

Kaoru nods absently and then looks at Kyo, "I called you a few times to see if you wanted to hang out, nothing terribly important though... just make sure you're ready at 4am, the flight leaves at 6am." He looks at Toshiya and shrugs, going back to strumming quietly to himself, though, he wouldn't mind the company.

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2007, 04:36 AM

Kyo cringes at that. "Sorry. I probably would have taken you up at that, I haven't been up to much." He sighs and rubs his arm.

"Um.. if you're interested I have nothing to do right now." He glances at Toshiya too. "I don't plan on sleeping till I get on the plane."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 04:49 AM

Toshiya ah's quietly then, their conversation making up his mind! "Yeah, you should go," he says lightly to Kaoru, going to his bass. "I'd be waaay too cranky for the flight if I stayed up, so I'm probably going to hang around here until later. Plenty of time to party in America." He grins at the two of them.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2007, 01:31 PM

Kaoru shakes his head at that, "The more I can sleep on the plane, the less I have to puke." he looks at Kyo though, "You're welcome to hang out here then... seems like we all want to pull an all-nighter of some sort." he grins when Toshiya pulls out his bass, "I have my acoustic in the back room if you wanna play?"