nekonekonya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to nekonekonya

Old 12-02-2007, 01:36 PM

Kyo nods and finds his way back to the couch and stretches out on it. He didn't really mind listening to the other two play, but he'd grow quite bored after a while. A nap wouldn't hurt.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Britti Send a message via MSN to Britti

Old 12-02-2007, 03:35 PM

Toshiya blinks in confusion at Kaoru's misunderstanding. He had not meant that he would stay up, hence his urging for Kaoru to go. That is, because he wouldn't be able to sleep on the flight very well and would be cranky! But he shrugs it off, taking a seat once more. "Sure!"

He glances at Kyo and smiles. He supposes it won't be that bad if he stays up.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Kasandara

Old 12-03-2007, 02:51 AM

Kaoru shrugs, "Suit yourself." he leans back in his chair and looks at Toshiya.

"So what do you want to play?" he's bored and it shows... he wants to be entertained.

Too bad he misunderstood Toshiya, he thought the bassist was up for an all nighter with him.

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2007, 06:16 PM

Kyo watches the other two leisurely, and finding himself bored, he stretches out on the couch, curling up to rest his head on the armrest. Maybe he can power nap until it is time to go.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-05-2007, 08:50 PM

Smiling at Kaoru now, Toshiya shrugs lightly. "Anything's fine? Something new wouldn't be bad..." He glances at Kyo too while he speaks, wondering about his actions. Wasn't he going to stay up all night for the flight? He lets it go though. Kyo is fairly predictable when it comes to sleep. And he could probably sleep all night and tomorrow too if he wanted.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2007, 01:08 AM

Kaoru shrugs, "Something new then..." he strums for a moment before smiling faintly and going into an acoustic rendition of Kodou. The song takes on an even more somber quality without the sounds of the amp to back it up.

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2007, 05:00 AM

Kyo reopens his eyes and blinks, listening to the music. He starts to hum when his vocal line would kick in, not wanting to ruin the mood with full out singing.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2007, 04:02 PM

Toshiya looks over to Kyo although he follows Kaoru's lead, and he would wonder what mood there is to be ruined... He begins to feel a little sleepy though, from the song and Kyo's voice, but he suppresses the little yawn in his throat. His eyes close through the song, but he stays on top of it, although his mind wanders...

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 06:15 AM

Kaoru grins, loving the melody they created... just wishing Die were around to complete the acoustics...

He leans back as the song finishes and suppresses a yawn, "On second thought, I think I'm gonna get some sleep before tomorrow."

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2007, 06:19 AM

Kyo blinks, a bit startled, "Really? Well, I might just sleep here if you don't care." Afterall they had to meet up to drive to the airport anyways. Kyo's things were already packed, a couple days ago even. At management's insistence.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 06:22 AM

Toshiya looks to Kaoru sleepily, and he offers the leader a little smile. "Really? But I thought you said the more you sleep on the plane, the less puking you will do..." He chuckles and stands though, going to put his bass back up if they are done for the evening.

He wonders about Kyo though, why he'd want to sleep here of all places...

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 06:27 AM

Kaoru shrugs, "I can do both if I'm motivated." he yawns again and blinks at Kyo, "You can crash at my place if you want?"

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2007, 08:23 PM

Kyo shrugs, "Sure, I don't care." He says. And honestly, sleeping here would give him more sleep time which is always good. He is sick of his apartment though. It seems dark and cold and empty anymore, especially as he rarely actually lives there for long periods of time. A place to sleep is nothing more than just that.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 08:56 PM

Toshiya looks between the two of them, a bit surprised but he knows he should not be. Kaoru and Kyo are very close, and he often kind of wonders if there isn't something going on between them...

The bassist pulls on a bright smile then, plucking up the bag he had left here earlier today with a little, but happy, sigh. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, bright and early, ne~," he nearly sings and slings the pack over his shoulder. "Don't end up staying awake for too, too long... You know how slumber parties get." He chuckles and waves as he heads to the studio door.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2007, 12:44 AM

Kaoru stares after Toshiya, wondering what that sigh was for and then shrugs, "You're welcome to crash there too if you want!" he grins and starts packing up his guitar, carefully placing it into his case.

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2007, 01:11 AM

Kyo wonders as well... and if it seemes he and Kaoru were more than friends, they actually aren't. Not really. Unless one drunken encounter a long time ago counts. He and Kaoru have always avoided talking about it.

"Yeah.. whatever you want Toshiya." He offers as well, not minding either way.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2007, 01:24 AM

Toshiya had meant that as a happy sigh... Not one held down with anything! He turns though, at his waist with his feet still facing the door, mostly. "Oh? You want me along, during your leader and vocalist time?" he jokes but shrugs as well.

"But, really, I don't know... I was thinking that maybe I'd grab my pillow to take along with me, but I guess that doesn't really matter too much if you guys want me around."

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2007, 05:44 AM

Kaoru shrugs and then grins, "I have beer?" he hopes that will sway the bassist... ever since that one druken encounter he generally doesn't spend ALONE time with the vocalist.

Finished putting his things away he shifts to settle the strap of his case around his shoulders before gazing at Toshiya, "So, coming?"

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2007, 04:45 PM

Kyo just snorts quietly at that. He doesn't really mind spending alone time with Kaoru, though he tended to be quiet. The older man has treated him well, and Kyo feels a certain comfort when they are together.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2007, 06:51 PM

Toshiya, with a shrug of his shoulder, leans against the wall then. "Sure, I guess..." Although Kyo's snort makes him uncomfortable; why, he doesn't know.

But he presses his head back, smiling at the two men. "Then, we're leaving now? I brought my bike, too, actually, if you don't mind me leaving it at your place..." He reminds Kaoru, so he'll have to leave on his own... Or he could fit either one of them on the back, but sadly, just one.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-12-2007, 03:03 AM

Kaoru nods, "I can meet you there then? I took the bus." Owning a car in this city was unthinkable.

Heading towards the door he looks at Kyo, "You going with me or Toshiya?"

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2007, 08:45 PM

Kyo stands up and brushes off his ass, clutching his phone in his hand. "I'll go with you. It'll save time." He smiles vaguely.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 03:53 AM

Toshiya wonders how that's so, but he nods a little along with a shrug. He grabs the doorknob and swings it open, leaving then.

Kyo probably isn't happy that I'm coming along, the bassist thinks. Rummaging in his bag for his helmet, he decides that he will take his time... Just in case he runs across anything inappropriate, he can make an exit easily.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 04:16 AM

Kaoru would wonder at these inappropriate things!?

He smiles faintly at Kyo though, "Let's go then... the bus should be along any time." he heads out, locking up after they both exit...

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-13-2007, 04:48 AM

Kyo nods and walks out with Kaoru to the bus, not the train, and waits for it, feeling like a hobo. Or not. He hopes he doesn't see anyone with their hands down their pants today. Or wait, this is not America's bus system... He waits with Kaoru. ¦D