Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-21-2008, 05:24 PM

Here is my profile!

Name: Samantha
Bio: Samantha hates her full name and likes to be called Sam or Sammie. Samantha lives alone in a house on the hill , she hates being alone. Samantha doesnt like to talk about her past.
Personality: Sense of humor , sarcastic , lonely , sad , stubborn , can be nice.
Pet: None.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-24-2008, 10:39 PM

Name: Farys (pronounced "Fair-ris")
Bio: Lives in the center of town (or village, whichever you prefer); he's pretty anti-social. He's very polite, though, and will reply to whoever talks to him. Farys is one of those people who likes the dark and the cold weather; he burns easily in the sun. He's creative and he dresses a little strangely.
Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, fun, optimistic, and outwardly intelligent.
Pet: Husky named Gannon.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-25-2008, 02:32 AM

Samantha was walking to the store in town , she was dressed in a black jacket with the hood over her head and a pair of jeans. Samantha didnt dress normal for a girl , she was often called a tomboy but she didnt care what people called her. Samantha looked up into the sky and sighed. It was getting dark outside and she had to hurry to the store.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-25-2008, 10:55 PM

"Gannon! Gannon, get over here!" wailed a tall, brightly-clad boy with white highlights in his black hair. "Gah! Why don't you listen?!"
He stumbled around the dimly-lit town, apologizing more than once in the process, after his companion.
"Please come here," he pleaded, his bright, vibrant green eyes welling up in frustration.

The puppy, on the other hand, was too interested in a scent that he just couldn't ignore. Black and white with one green eye and one brown, the canine resembled his owner almost suspiciously. Looking back at his clumsy, fumbling master, the puppy's mouth gaped open in a pant, his small teeth bright white and visible.

Farys's eyes opened widely as the puppy bounded down the road at a person clad in a black sweater.
"No! Gannon, leave them alone!" he yelled, flailing at his puppy, who was, in turn, ignoring the hell out of him. "Dammit, Gannon!"

The small Husky screeched to a halt in front of the stranger, sitting down before their shoes. His curly tail wagged a bit, his eyes gleaming, mouth still wide open. Extremely happy looking, the puppy caught attention from most of the citizens in the area.

Panting, the bumbling Farys approached Gannon and the stranger.
"My God," he stammered. "I'm so sorry. He's never acted so reckless before."
He picked the puppy up, cradling him in his jacketed arms. Looking down at the happy little puppy, he scolded him under his breath.
"Gannon, no."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-25-2008, 11:04 PM

Samantha looked at the puppy and smiled a little bit "Its ok." she said "Whats his name?" she asked the boy , looking at him now. She pulled down her hood revealing her red hair and it shined in the moon light.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-25-2008, 11:28 PM

"Mm.." Farys's pale face turned a bright red as the girl begun speaking to him. He cleared his throat a bit, looking down at his puppy. "His name's Gannon," he answered hastily. "He's kind of a spaz."

Eyes of green finally became less nervous, and they fixated on the girl's face. His slightly-watery eyes were illuminated in the natural light. "I've never seen you around before... are you... new here?" all at once, he remembered it was rude to ask questions unless you'd properly introduced yourself. "I-I'm Farys."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 12:33 AM

Samantha smiled "Thats a cool name , Farys. I'm not new here , I just dont get out alot. My name is Samantha." she said and then she scanned over the boy. She looked at his green eyes and his black hair with white highlights. "Cool hair." she said and smirked.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-26-2008, 03:54 AM

"Samantha's a pretty name," he said, placing the puppy on the ground as he clipped on his leash. "Well, I didn't mean to keep you from whatever you're doing.."
He blushed again, stepping aside to allow her to pass.

The Husky yipped a little, whining and sitting as his leash was yanked. The green-eyed dog stared at the girl, then his master, then the girl, in a continuous pattern. In reality, all the little puppy wanted was his owner to be a bit more social.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 04:02 AM

Samantha nodded and smiled "Thanks." she said and she started to walk off again. She needed to get to the store before it turned too dark , she couldnt see. Samantha thought about how Farys seemed a little shy around her and the dog kept looking at her. Samantha looked back at Farys one more last time. He probably wouldnt see Samantha again because how she hid in her house all the time. Samantha entered the store she was going to and looked around at the items. She ended up buying a bunch of fruit and veggies and alot of water. Samantha didnt eat much so she didnt bu that many fruit or veggies.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-27-2008, 07:47 PM

Farys waved timidly as Samantha disappeared into the store. As Gannon begun whimpering, he shook his head, tugging on the leash.
"Come on, Gannon," he pleaded. "You've caused me enough trouble for one night."
Finally, he got the puppy to obey him, the sad little creature trailing behind him. Stomach growling and fussing just as the puppy was, Farys strayed from his normal path to veer into a small coffee shop.

He sat on the outside deck, Gannon curled up and sleeping at his feet. Sipping his cappuccino, Farys ordered a small snack and payed like a gentleman. He couldn't help but think about his earlier encounter with the girl- Samantha. There weren't very many times where a girl would go out of her way to talk to him, unless they were looking for something that Farys wasn't going to give up to just any girl. Sighing, he stirred his drink with a small, red straw, staring at the steam protruding from his cup.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2008, 02:07 AM

Samantha walked out of the store and she looked up at the sky , it getting darker and darker but she sort of had a thing for the dark. Samantha started taking the path up to her house that was hidden by the trees. She unlocked the door the her house and she settled the stuff she bought in the store on the table and sorted them in the frigrator. Samantha figures she would watch a movie before she called it a night so she changed into a pair of shorts and a white tanktop. She sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V. and changed the chanels a number of times and then she settled with a scary movie. Samantha watched the scary movie in silence , as always. That was just how things were around her house. Always silent. Samantha sighed while she watched the movie , she always hated the silence in her house. When the movie was over she went to bed without another word , lately she went to bed earlier then most people but she just got tired easier. With in moments Samantha fell asleep.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-28-2008, 05:22 AM

][I'm sorry if this post turns out sucky; it's 12:30 here and I'm kinda beat. Haha.][

Sooner than later, Farys picked himself up from the cast-iron chair, nudging his small dog awake. Gannon yawned in response, standing wobbly. A smiling Farys picked his puppy up, leaving a tip on the table that matched the seat he'd been sitting in for the past twenty-five minutes.

Thin, tall, and wearing clothes that were far out of the "norm", Farys attracted a lot of attention. All of the attention made him nervous, thus making him turn in early each night. He knew that, if he changed himself, he wouldn't have to go about every night the same way, but refused to do so.

Finally arriving at his doorstep, Farys let Gannon off of his leash and opened the door. The puppy bounded in happily, immediately dashing into Farys's bedroom.
"Good idea," the man said, following his loyal companion.
Peeling the clothes from his thin body, the man climbed into bed unsteadily, his dog nuzzling up to his chin hastily. Clapping twice, the lights turned off, and Farys fell asleep.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2008, 11:02 PM

{{ Its ok , I am always tired these days. People nick named me "Sleepy" , I think it is out of some cartoon movie or something... }}

The next morning Samantha woke up with a pounding head ache. Samantha changed into a light pair of jeans and a white tanktop. She walked into the kitchen and searched every where for any kind of asprins. Samantha got head aches often and truth was she took too many pain-killers. It looked like she would have to take another trip out into town again , she hated getting out of the house. When Samantha was getting ready to get out of the house and lock the door , she thought of the guy , Farys , that she had run into - acutally his dog ran into her. Samantha locked her front door and started walking down the hill , but she couldnt help to wonder if she would meet Farys again.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2008, 04:27 AM

Across town, the thin Farys was thinking the same thing of Samantha; would he run into her again? As he pulled on a pair of jeans that fit him just right; a tight, black collared shirt with colorful pins; a tie that matched his pants exactly; and a lime green Converse on one foot, while an orange one adorned his other. Over his shirt he pulled an extremely vibrant hoodie with little black ghosts on it, and exited the home after patting his whimpering puppy on its head.
"Be good, Gannon," he warned, locking the door behind him.

The stares and points weren't as bad today; he was dressed pretty normally for him. With a sigh and a low-scale search of the town, Farys retraced his steps from the night before and reentered the coffee shop. This time, though, he didn't linger around, leaving directly after he purchased a steaming hot cappuccino- the usual.

It was a nice day; crisp and cold. The sun was beating down on all things visible, making people squint and birds chirp. Farys loved the serenity of nature, but, unfortunately, it was hard to pass up the hustle and bustle of the city life anywhere he seemed to travel. Heaving a sigh from his abdomen, the tall, lean man begun to wander away from the noise.

"A hill?" he questioned to himself. He turned to look back at his hometown; he'd traveled much farther than he thought he had. "I've never been out this far west before..." he reminded himself. With a shrug and a sip of his beverage, Farys continued on up the hill. It was an incredibly steep hill, and Farys begun to grow tired. It was at this point when the man thought he saw someone; someone with incredibly familiar-looking hair.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2008, 04:54 AM

Samantha stuck her hands in the pockets on her jeans and walked down the hill , looking at her feet. She was use to the hill and everytime she had to walk up it or down it she never became tired. When she had first moved there she had hated climbing up the hill. Samantha stopped real quick and she put the hood of her jacket over her head , even when the sun was shining . People thought she was strange and that she didnt dress normal for a girl. A tomboy they had called her and they laughed when she said that real people didnt have labels. Samantha was half way down the bottom of the hill before she looked up and seen Farys. She looked at him and smiled a little "Hey." she said.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2008, 05:30 AM

The boy had been looking at his feet while walking, as well; his eyes were sensitive to light. He jumped when he heard the voice... apparently the spotting had not been mistaken!
"Oh, um..." he licked the cappuccino's remnants off of his lips, looking up at her innocently. "H-hi. What're you doing up here?"

He sniffled a bit, his usually pale nose a bright red due to the cold weather. Brushing a stray lock out of his face, he looked back down at his mis-matched shoes, hoping Samantha wouldn't think of him the same way everyone else did. Very few people appreciated him for who he really was, and all of them were gone.

Farys, admittedly, had really horrible posture. His tall form was decreased by at least two inches due to the way he carried himself; he could never break the habit. Sometimes people thought he didn't care about anything because of this and his lack of social ways, but he was actually an amazing guy.

"I mean, i-if it's not personal, or anything," he reassured her.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2008, 11:15 AM

Samantha scanned over his clothes , she really liked them , even the shoes. "Well , I live up on the hill." she said as she watched him. In a way , Samantha wished she dressed more like a girl now. Her cheeks were pink now , and not all from the cold weather. She wasnt shy , but maybe a little embarassed. Samantha looked back down at her feet and she seen the dirty old sneakers she had on. She brought down the hood that was placed over her head to reveal a bunch of wavy , red hair. Samantha looked back at him "What are you doing over here? If its not personal..." she said and she smiled a little.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-01-2008, 10:54 PM

He quietly chuckled to himself as she mocked him; she was pretty cute. Clearing his throat a bit, Farys shrugged.
"I'm just trying to get away from the noisiness of the town," he admitted, noticing he hadn't stuttered once. He was proud of himself, blushing at his self-admiration.
"...And... you l-live here?" he almost cursed aloud at himself for stuttering, especially since he had just praised himself seconds ago. "It's really nice up here."

Straightening himself up a bit, he stood with his hands in his hoodie's pockets. His eyes gleamed in a vibrant fashion in accordance to the sunlight; the light danced off of them. He could only hold his gallant, attractive pose for a minute, though, due to the light irritating his vision. He hunched back over a bit to rub a fist on each of his eyes.
"Ah, sorry," he peeped. "Sensitive vision."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 11:18 PM

Samantha smiled at him "Oh. I'm not so fond of the town either. Thats why I stay up here most of the time." she said and looked at him with eye's that said she had a good sense of humor "Yeah , I live up here. Probably not the greatest place in the world but still , I live here." she said and watched him , but she turned her head away when she thought that maybe he would think she was some kind of freak for watching him , she didnt want to make the wrong impression. Samantha's cheeks matched the color of her red hair and she bit her bottom lip , not knowing what to say next. She looked down at her shoes again "Its ok." she finally said.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 06:20 PM

"So, uh.." he begun, scratching the back of his head in nervousness. "Wanna go back into town together?"
He almost choked as he proposed the idea, but steadied himself, blushing brightly.
"Er, then we can come back up here to get away f-from all the noise."
He twitched as he stuttered; he'd almost gotten through a few nerve-wreaking sentences without a pause or a speech impediment. A shake of his head was given in regards to himself, and he crossed his arms.
"If you're not planning on doing anything else," he said quickly.

His eyes were fixated on the grass; he refused to look up at her. He thought, by now, she would be annoyed with his constant stammering and nervousness. Most girls liked confidence when it came to men, or so he'd heard in town one day.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 02:14 AM

Samantha was silent for moment , she was surprised he had asked her to go anywhere with him. Most guys stayed away from Samantha because of the rumor's they heard about her so she didnt get aksed out alot. Samantha smiled "Sure." she said. The headache she had , had gone away and she felt alot better than she had in days. She didnt have to go anywhere now so she said "I dont have anywhere else to go." She swallowed hard and she stole a chance to look at him without him knowing it. Samantha was just as nervous as he was but she did a good job of hiding it. Samantha smiled at him softly and her eyes began to scan over his clothes - which she really liked , and his hair... it was really special. She hoped it would never change it. Samantha swallowed hard again and then she looked down before he could catch her looking at him.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-05-2008, 04:09 AM

"Well, then..." he started, looking up at her. "Maybe you can show me around here. I'd really love to just have a walk with.. with you."
As he blushed, he didn't look away this time. He even smiled a bit, running a hand through his hair. He nodded to her, as if to restate the question, and he shrugged.
"If you want to, anyway. It won't be much fun, but I can guarantee you a decent walking partner."

He held his hand out, asking for a handshake, and smiled a bit again. He was smiling at himself this time; he didn't stutter the entire time! He almost jumped and squealed aloud, but he didn't want to wreck what he had gained already.
"What do you say?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-05-2008, 04:25 AM

Samantha smiled and she grabbed his hand and gave it a little shake "Alright." was all she said. Samantha was glad he was getting less nervous around her , it kinda made her nervous when he was nervous. She flashed him a big smirk and she took his hand and she lead him up the hill "There isnt much up here but you can really get a good view of the sunset." she said "I know the hill is pretty steep but I kinda got use to it..." she added and then she blushed a little , she kinda talked a bit too much when she was a little nervous and excited. A guy hadnt gone near her in so long she almost hugged him but she didnt want to freak him out so she gently led him up the hill. Samantha turned her head toward him and smiled.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-09-2008, 03:09 AM

"So... what do you do in your spare time?" he asked. That was such a generic question that it almost disgusted him, but he really couldn't think of anything better to say. He wasn't used to people; especially girls. If he had more of an outgoing personality, he could, probably, get any girl he wanted. But, since that wasn't the case (and since Farys didn't want just any girl), he had to be patient with himself.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 03:15 AM

Samantha shrugged "I read books." she said simply and she turned her head to look at him "What about you?" she asked him and smiled a little , feeling less nervous.