Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 01:37 AM

Summer was in a taxi , she was on her way to the O`Conner household. SHe had become the nanny for the , or at least that is what they thought... she was really a FBI agent. Summer had her hair up in a ponytail and a mini-skirt and a light blue tanktop. Summer had two suitcase's on the side of her and she was growing restless but the taxi driver said they would be there in no less than 10 minutes.

Gabe O`Conner sat at his desk in his office , working on some politic stuff and the campainage things. He needed the new nanny to come as soon as possible , he couldnt wait any longer to go to work. Gabe had a speech today and he could not possibly leave his 2 nieces alone.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2008, 01:55 AM

Jenna sat on the couch, her long red hair tied up into pigtails. She had her feet rested on the coffee table, a bored expression on her face as she stared up at the ceiling, her arms crossed over her chest. She had freckles and green eyes, just like almost everyone else in her family.

"How long do we have to wait?"

At the window, was her sister, Jesse. Jesse was quite the opposite. She had short red hair and the same green eyes and freckles. But unlike her bored and relaxed sister, she was waiting anxiously for their nanny. She stared out the window, watching ever car that went down their road. She had a feeling something was going on. Their uncle was running for president. Of course the nanny wouldn't be some ordinary woman. But the true test would be whenever this woman got there.

"She'll be here soon. Just wait for it, sis."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 02:01 AM

Summer was very good at her job and apparently so did her boss think so , she was getting a raise for this big assignment. Summer was practically married to her job and she didnt think anything else mattered for now. She never got attached to any of the people that was invovled into her assignments and it wasnt going to change now. 5 more minutes and she would beat the O`Conner house.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2008, 02:10 AM

Jesse stared out the window, all sorts of ideas running through her head. Maybe the nanny was some sort of spy, sent to find out all of their secrets. Or maybe she was an assassin, sent to kill them.

She frowned and her sister sighed.

"Jesse, get away from the window. She'll be here soon, as you said. Staring outside won't make her get here quicker."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 02:15 AM

Summer finally arrived at the O`Conner's house and she opened the door on the taxi and she carefully took out her suitcase's. Summer took a long look at the house and she sighed. It was always the same , her assignments were.

Gabe looked out the window to see that the new nanny was here and he could finally get to his speech. Gabe opened the door to his office and as soon as he closed it the sercurity alarm and locks activated. Gbe started to walk down the hall and he took a couple of right's and left's and he finally ended up in the front door of the O`Conner house. Gabe opened the door and he stepped out and looked at Summer "Your the new nanny , right?" he asked.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2008, 05:52 PM

The two girls looked up as they heard the door to the car slam and saw Gabe walk to the door. They were both very curious about who the new nanny would be.

"Do you think she'll be nice?" Jenna asked as she looked to her sister.

"I doubt it. But I guess we'll just have to find out." Jesse said, without moving her eyes off the door.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 09:57 PM

Summer forced a smile and she nodded "Yes , I am the new nanny. But I prefer to be called Summer thank you." she said and smiled at Gabe. "And you are Gabe , am I right??" she asked.

Gabe nodded and he smiled "Yes , I am Gabe. It is very nice to meet you , Summer. Now , I am sorry you have to get to work right away but I need to go to a speech. Please watch after my nieces...." he said. "They should be down in a few minutes ro show you around." he added. Gabe nodded slightly and turned to walk toward his car that was locked up in a garage , he opened the garage with a password and he got in the car and drove away to the place of his speech.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2008, 12:29 AM

The sisters sat on the couch still. Jenna looked over at Jesse and poked her. "Shouldn't we go greet her? I'm sure Gabe wants us to."

"Nah," Jesse said as she relaxed even further into the couch. "She'll be find on her own."

"If you say so," Jenna said, glancing over in the direction of the door.

Jenna was the younger sister, and perhaps because of that she tended to follow anything her older sister Jesse said.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 12:38 AM

Summer nodded but she was sure she could get along on her own , after all , she wasnt a FBI agent for nothing. Summer walked up to the door and walked in. She looked around and relized this was no ordinary house , oh no , It was much more than that. Summer walked up the stairs and she had been told her room would be the second door you seen when you went up the stairs. Summer opened the door and walked in it. She placed her suitcase's on the bed and she looked around.