Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 05:26 AM

((I can change the title if you want.))

Walking down the stairs of his house Mordrick rolled his eyes. "This is so retarded." He grumbled as he got into the car that his parents provided every day. His driver looked at him and started twords his school. Mordrick's short black hair falling over his eyes. His eyes where so green they resimbled a snake's. He looked out the window as he was drived to school.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-17-2008, 06:07 AM

((No I like it <3 ))

Nami Walked down the street her school uniform swishing around her as she walked. he wasn't used to having to where a skirt to school and this bothered her to no end. She would much rather where paints and her baggy sweat shirt. Yet she dealt with this one outfit because it is what her mother wanted for her. To go to this school and since she loved her mother she would do any thing to please her and this was one of thoughts things.

[OOC]

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 06:16 AM

Mordrick watched as his driver drove past a human girl. His face turned up slowly as he held up a hand which made his driver stop. He got out and waited for the girl to catch up. He was waiting on the same side walk. He had a plan to offer the young lady a ride. It was only polite, and besides they went to the same school, he could tell by the uniform.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-17-2008, 06:21 AM

She sighed seeing the boy there she knew that he was nothing but trouble she had heard so from the other girls at school. Yet she went on her way she would not go out of her way just to avaiod the boy. She smiled as she got closer to him, she did have to amit he was atrative. "Good morning Mordrick..." She said bowing her head lightly slowing down as she came up to where he stood.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 06:32 AM

"Good Morning." Mordrick said with a bow. 'Yeep, if I wasn't always the talk of the school, had my own fan club, and had so many rumors running around about me I would feel a lot more special when she said my name.' He thought with a small smirk. "Would you like a ride to school?" He asked as his driver opened the door for them.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 06:36 AM

She smirked her self rasing a brow, "No I am good I like walking it keeps my in shape..." She said and bowed her head lightly and smiled."But I thank you for the ride any way..."She said telling the truth she wouldn't mind a ride but it was the only ecsersize she got.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 06:48 AM

"Oh, well in that case would you mind if I walk with you?" He asked softly. His driver scolded some.

"Sir, you'll be late." He said softly. Mordrick rolled his eyes.

"You worry to much." He said before shooing him back into the car. "So would you mind?" He asked Nami. He was searching for a name but with so many fan girls it made it hard to keep any names in his head.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 06:55 AM

She watched the two bicker and laughed lightly they sounded like f this happened offten. She smiled and shruged lightly "Sure it looks like you could use some sun any ways..." She said srtarting to take off knowing he would fallow her. "Oh by the way my name is Nami..."She said laughing knowing he did not remember.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 07:10 AM

"I knew that!" Mordrick said graving his bag and a black sun umbrella. To much sun would irritate him and he would have a bad attitued. Putting it up he carried his messanger bag in his other hand. "Really I knew your name was Nami. Its a beautiful name." He said with a nod. 'Mental note remember this one.' He thought to himself. "Oh warning I have a fan club that'll swarm as soon as we get there so be prepared." He said softly.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 07:28 AM

She laughed seeing him grab his umbrella "No wonder you so pale..." She said and laughed slightly and kept going "Yeah I am sure you did some where in that head of yours..." She joked. She wasn't mean she just thought it was funny that a boy that could pick any girl was walking with her. "Hmm oh I know thats why I was reluctant to take that ride, I don't need girls pulling my hair to get to you."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 07:34 AM

"They won't pull your hair to get at me. I have restraining orders on all of them. So they have to stay at least ten feet away from me." Mordrick said with a slight sigh. "Huh? Pale? How no I'm just pretending to be someone from the French Imperial age. Being pale ment you were rich back then you know." He said joking around a bit. "No I'm slghtly allergic to the sun. Runs in the family." He said with a nod. "So Nami how long have you been going to school here?" he asked.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:01 AM

"I see so you have had to go that far?" She asked and smirked lightly "Well lets see its been three years today... she said and smiled lightly "And how about you?" She asked and only laughed at his joke "Your kidding me right I think every one knows how rich you are..." she said and smiled as they came up to the school.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:08 AM

"Being rich isn't everything you know. It can be a curse." Mordrick said sighing as he saw the fan girls. "There is one reason I would run from my wealth." He grumbled. "Anyway I've been here three years and a month." He said nodding. "And I made it to school on time. Ha! Beat that driver boy." He said with a grin. "Would you like a ride home?" he asked before hearing the rather rude comments from his fan club. "Thats enough girls." He said sternly. They quickly shut up.

"Sorry Mordrick." One girl said with a smile.

"Yeah I know so am I." He grumbbled. "What classes do you take?" he asked softly walking up the steps. He technicly had six classes that he had to go to but was a head in three so he spent most the day board out of his mind.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:13 AM

Nami was no stranger to words that the girls where spilling but she smiled any way. "its fine please don't worry they will say that to me any way..." she said not really caring what they thought.

As they made it up the steps "I see, not saying its the best meany say its the worst thing that can happen to you" She said thinking about most of the prople that go here. "I remmber when you came to school... that was funny..."She said but then thought about her classes"I am in at lest three of yours i think math since and art..." She said smiling lightly. "Maybe depends on how much you inpress me in art..."she said jokingly.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:23 AM

"I'll try my hardest." Mordrick said softly with a grin. "Well since I have reading first I suppose I'll see you next period." He said taking her hand and gently kissing it as a more formal good bye. He smiled a little and started off. "Don't even think about running into her." He warned his little stalkers. They became single filed and walked past Nami with glares.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:32 AM

She smirked lightly her cheeks soft red when he took her hand. She smiled and bit her lip, she almost did not her hear friend come up to her. "Hello earth to Nami..."Can the deeper tone of Samule her old friend. "Oh hey there..."She said laughing "So you have finly fallen for him..."He said a joking tone to his voice. "Yeah right he just trying to charm me is all...it won't work...'She said and laughed "Now come on time to go to bio..."She said tugging him down the hall...

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:41 AM

Mordrick walked into is litature class and sat down quietly. He rubbed his head softly as he closed his umbrella and sat it down next to his desk. Rubbing his head again he played a song in his head his hands moving in his lap like he was playing something similar to the piano but larger. He stopped as everyone else was seated around him. Looking up at his teacher he blinked softly and yawned a little. This would be a long class of boaring lecturing. He knew as soon as his teacher started.

"Today we shall talk about poetry!" She said with such intrest it made the class slump in their chairs. "Who can resite a bit of poetry for us?" She asked. Mordrick looked around and sighed. Raising his hand half intrested. "Alright Mr. Mordrick be my guest to start." She said softly. Start he did he thought of a poem he had heard and then one he himself wrote.

Finally he chose to resite Edgar Allan Poe's Annabel Lee and the Raven (full version). It was the only two he could remember but they lasted a bit.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 08:47 AM

Nami sat in her bio class a sketch pad in her note book to pass the time. She knew bio back and forth so this class just barded her to death. She wanted to just give this class up but it was the only time she got to draw any more so she kept her scores just below trnasfer leavle.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:54 AM

Mordrick sat through the constant repeats of fimilar poems and was delighted to hear the bell ring for the next class. "Well thats a wrap we'll continue this latter class." His teacher said iwth a grin.

"Thank you for the lesson ma'am." Mordrick said softly. He picked up his bag and umbrella. He walked out to the hall. He heard the constant chattering of girls behind him. He loved his art, music, and math classes because they weren't there. Walking twords math he pulled out that nights homework. He would of corse sit through it to give his already aching head a rest from the squeels and constant talk in the group ten feet behind him. Rubbing his head he waited by the math room door as the last few people of the first period of kids left. "Math never comes soon enough he said softly as he walked in.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 09:36 PM

Nami and samulke walked down the halls now talking about the anime that they had just watched the night before. She smiled brightly she loved debating anime with his they would both get so in to it it was funny. She turened to him and messed up his hair."So when are the girls ganna take notice of you hmm" She asked and laughed a little he sighed and shrugged a little "Well maybe when I am not so much of a anime dork I guess..."He said and laughed a little "Stop that you know thats fine with most girls..."She said as he gave her a look like 'yeah what girls?' She sighed and ran a hand trought her hair. "I see your point but still if these rich boys can get a date so can you... you have much more to offer..." She said as they entred the math room still talking.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2008, 09:42 PM

Mordrick was sitting banging his head with a math book. His 'Stalkers' as he called them were right outside the window stairing at him. "Go away. Go away." He said with a sigh. The bell ran making half them fall off the ladder they were on. Looking over he stood up and staird out the water. He sighed sitting down again. "Thank you." he said softly.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-19-2008, 07:16 AM

((Should I change Mordrick's attitued any?))

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 01:42 PM

No this is fine <3 sorr I am so slow :( ))

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 08:17 PM

Nami smiled seeing the other there and told Nathan to go take a set he wlaughed and just rolled his eyes and headed to his seat. She smiled and went up to Mordick "Hello...you look...stressed...?"she said comming up to stand next to him looking at the watter as well.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-20-2008, 12:52 AM

"Me stressed, no! I just have a head ach." Mordrick said with a smile. "My stalkers were ten feet away from me and still watching me through the window. Then they were startled and fell into the school lake." He said with a nod. "