Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 06:14 PM

Name: Morgan
Bio: Morgan hates her name and likes to be called Mimi. Morgan lives alone in a house on the hill , she hates being alone. Morgan doesnt like to talk about her past.
Personality: Sense of humor , sarcastic , lonely , sad , stubborn , can be nice.
Pet: None.
Picture:

Clorissa
I'm a little teapot short and st...
Send a message via AIM to Clorissa Send a message via MSN to Clorissa

Old 02-23-2008, 08:49 PM

Name: Wynra O'Harris
Bio: Wynra lost her mother to ovarian cancer at the age of seven, and lived with her verbally abusive father until 18, when she moved from Montana to California to go to UCLA. She graduated at 22 with a degree in Psychology. Various job offers as an entry-level Psychologist have popped up and she's decided to take one in Long Beach, California.
Pet: A tabby cat named Kittie. He's been with her all through college, as her only companion.
Personalty: She's a very kind, polite person. She has a huge sense of humor and can be sarcastic at times. Very forgiving, she never holds a grudge.
Appearance: She dresses kind of dark. Usually blacks, greys, reds, and blues. Her trademark is the black fedora hat that she wears everywhere.
Wynra stands at about 5'8 and is fairly slender. Her hair is almost black, yet has slightly red highlights in bright sun. She wears it long, just past her behind.
Wynra's eyes are a deep green, but they change to a light grey when she is sad or very angry.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 08:54 PM

(( Awesome profile ^^ Much better than mine! Um , first i wanna ask something , would they already no each other or just meet in the RP? ... ))

Clorissa

Old 02-23-2008, 09:11 PM

((Hmm.. I think they should meet in the RP. I'm not sure how though.. Maybe Morgan could we Wynra's first client as a psychologist?))

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 09:21 PM

(( Okay ^^ That would work ))

Morgan pounded her fist on the alarm clock in her bed room , she pounded her fist on the "Snooze." button. She waited a while before really getting out of bed. Morgan had a appointment with a psychologist that morning and she had better she ready soon. Morgan took off all her sleeping clothes and put on a nice pair of jeans and a T-shirt. Morgan took a brush and she brushed out her hair into a pony-tail. She grabbed her shoes and put them on and tied them tightly.

Clorissa

Old 02-23-2008, 09:27 PM

Wynra sat up in bed and yawned. Mum had been right, way back then. Early to bed really did mean early to rise. Her unset alarm clock read 7:21AM.
She laid back for a moment to think about what she'd do that morning, and then it hit her. "Bah! I see my first clients today!" she said too loudly, waking Kittie, her beloved tabby, who was napping on Wynra's feet.
Wynra stretched out all big, and then got to her feet. She made a beeline for the restroom, and after finishing her business, she showered quickly. She needed to look perfect and presentable.

After showering, she combed out her hair in front of the mirror and applied a creme mask to soften and brighten her skin. Wynra allowed this to sink in while she sat in the kitchen in her towel, eating an apple and reading the newspaper.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 09:33 PM

Morgan was ready and she walked out of her house , locking her door and checking everything to make sure no one could break into her house. Morgan got into her little Purple SUV and started it up. Morgan backed out of her driveway and she began to drive to her psychologist appointment.

Clorissa

Old 02-23-2008, 09:52 PM

((Edit: Holy crap, 20 gold! ♥))

Wynra finished her small meal before washing the mask off of her face, dressing in a black, knee-length skirt, a white half-sleeved blouse, and a thin, dark green vest. Her ankle-high black boots had a nice two-inch stiletto heel on them, making her a bit taller. She loved feeling tall.

"Lllaaaaa!" Wynra sang out in a high, light note as she whirled back to the restroom to brush out her long hair and braid it into two long, black pigtails. Her bangs covered her left eye and part of the right side of her face.
Wynra then applied her eyeliner, mascara,and then some light green eyeshadow to her eyes, and a dark shade of red to her lips.
She glanced over at the contact-holder on the counter and decided against wearing them today. She'd wear her glasses, to look more professional.

Grabbing her purse and keys, Wynra locked the door and nearly ran down the hall of the apartment building, out to her white, 1960 Ford Thunderbird. God, she loved that car. After having the engine replaced with a v10, it went so fast! And today was beautiful, so she could drive with the top down. 'What a great start!' she thought to herself about the day.

Wynra started the car and peeled out of the apartment building's parking lot, turning on a Slayer CD just before making the top of the car go down. She accelerated to 80 miles per hour in just a few seconds on the nearly empty highway. Wynra was glad that her apartment complex was so far out of town. She had a ton of free space to drive in.

She arrived at the offices quickly, having slowed down to 45 as she entered Long Beach. She felt so adult for the first time, having her own office, her own clients, and not just being someone's understudy. After putting the top back up and locking her car, she bounced gracefully into the building, dashing to an elevator.

"Floor five please!" she said to the elevator operator in the corner near the button panel. 'I wonder why they have a button pusher here.. There's only 20 floors..' she thought to herself as she got off the elevator. Wynra looked a bit shocked as she unlocked the door to her office and stepped in. There was a gold plaque on the outside that read "Wynra O'Harris"
and the room was furnished nicely. There was a beautiful dark mahogany bookshelf in the corner next to a chair and lamp, and then she had a large desk at the front of the room, which was all windows. Behind the desk there was a large leather executive-esque chair that looked amazingly comfortable, and then in front there were 2 smaller, but no-less-comfortable looking armchairs.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-24-2008, 04:38 AM

(( Lol xD Oh snap >.< I gtg! I am sorry >.< I will post tomarrow thought >.> Once I get on tomarrow!!! >.> ))

Clorissa

Old 02-24-2008, 03:54 PM

((Cmonn..>=( I'm itchin' to post~))

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2008, 02:30 AM

Morgan parked into a large parking place and got out , taking the keys with her and locking it. She walked into the large building and she went into the elevator and gave a tiny nod to the evevator operator "Floor five." she said to him simply and soon , she found herself enter into a tiny waiting room where other people where waiting for their appointments with their psychologist. Morgan signed her name on the little paper where sing their name and put what time their appointment was. Morgan sat down in a leather chair thay was close to a old man. She waited paitently but she really wanted to get it over with.

Clorissa

Old 02-25-2008, 04:36 AM

Chlarysa got herself organized, taking out a yellow pad of paper and her favourite pen. She was slightly nervous for her first patient. The name on her list had been "Morgan" Oddly enough, there was no last name on the sheet. It confused her.
The clock on the wall read 9:26. Morgan should be in any moment. The appointment went from 9:30 to 11:30.

Chlarysa took her place in the executive's chair behind her desk, looking very poised and ready for her first client. The pad of paper and her pen sat in front of her.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2008, 04:42 AM

(( WRONG NAME xD ))

Morgan heard her name called and she stood up , she was slightly nervous because it was her first time seeing a psychologist and she didnt if the psychologist would be nice or mean but she could make rude combats if she wanted too but she was really nice if someone was nice to her. Morgan walked into her psychologist's office.

Clorissa

Old 02-25-2008, 05:39 AM

((Oh, FUCK. Sorryyy xD I'm so used to using her in RPs, and I just posted with her too! *slaps self*))

Wynra smiled and stood up as Morgan entered her office. "Welcome. My name is Wynra O'Harris, and I'm your psychologist. You're my first client, so please bear with me if I mess up at all..I'm fairly nervous." She said. Wynra gestured to a chair in front of her desk, "Please, sit down and make yourself comfortable. During this meeting we will just be getting to know eachother a little bit, to allow a bit higher of a comfort level." She sat down in her chair and looked at her sheet. "You're Morgan, right?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2008, 11:05 AM

(( `Tis all right xD And I love your use of very fine words xD Lol ))

Morgan nodded "Yeah , I'm Morgan..." she said and sat down in the chair infront of Wynra's desk and she nodded a little "Okay. Its alright if you... dont get it right the first time." she said with a little smile.

Clorissa

Old 02-28-2008, 12:57 PM

((Sorry I've been away for a few days.. Life has totally got me like, deaddded))

Wynra smiled back and looked Morgan over. She was quite the pretty girl.. Not too tall, nice smile, beautiful hair. "So what condition brings you here? Or did you just feel the need to see someone about past troubles?" she asked, trying to fill her voice with kindness.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 01:52 PM

(( Its all right ^^ <3 ))

Morgan looked down at her legs , she was here because of the sudden death of her sister and everything but she didnt know hw to say it , everyone thought she had gone crazy but it was only because she didnt talk much and she didnt eat much. Morgan looked up and she sighed "Im only here cause my family thinks I am crazy because of the suden death of my sister..." she said.

Clorissa

Old 03-02-2008, 04:18 AM

Wynra looked concerned. "Well, it's amazing how the sudden loss of someone or something close to someone can affect a person's psyche. I observed many cases like this during my internships." She jotted down a few scribbles about 'Sudden sisterly death' and then asked softly, " Were you very close to your sister?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-02-2008, 04:22 AM

Morgan nodded "Yes , I was..." she said a bit quietly and she looked down at her shoes , she wasnt too comfortable talking about her sister.

Clorissa

Old 03-02-2008, 04:28 AM

"I assumed so," Wynra commented, observing how uncomfortable Morgan looked. She wrote quickly 'very close to sister', only looking down for a brief moment.
Wynra thought for a second. 'This is going to be challenging.'
"As I said before.." Wynra paused briefly, "this initial meeting is for us to get to know eachother. It's much easier to talk to someone when you're more comfortable with them." She smiled softly and asked, "Is there anything you'd like to know about me, Morgan?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-02-2008, 04:33 AM

Morgan just shrugged , she didnt really know what to say. She was only there cause of her family and she wasnt that prepared. Morgan was sometimes shy but she always talked back to someone , but she didnt know what to say so she only shrugged.

Clorissa

Old 03-02-2008, 04:56 PM

Wynra sighed and said, "I guess I'll start. Tell me about yourself. Hobbies, favourite colour, favourite movies or musics, ecetra. I'll respond with my thoughts on them and what I like in relation to them." She smiled as she spoke, hoping for an answer. Morgan was a very beautiful girl..

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2008, 12:08 AM

Morgan looked up and she gave a little nod with her head "Well my favorite color is red..." she said , she was feeling a bit shy.

Clorissa

Old 03-06-2008, 11:45 AM

Wynra nodded her head lightly in recognition. She thought for a moment, choosing her words carefully. "My favourite colours are a blood-like red, and very dark purple." She spoke softly, just loud enough to be clearly heard. Hopefully her friendly tone and stature would relax Morgan a bit. "Do you have any nicknames that you'd like me to use, Morgan?" Chlarysa said. She also thought to herself, 'maybe she'd be more comfortable if I used a nickname she enjoyed..'

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 03:53 AM

(( Sorry xP I thought I posted to this one and I didnt see your reply...))

Morgan ended up laughing a little. She looked up "Well my friends use to call me M&M..." she said. "But its okay , you dont have to use that nickname... never liked it that much but it was good back in school..." she added "Well...dark purple sometimes reminds me of a bruise..." she said.