Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 03:34 AM

"Uh yeah? Why is that funny? You know like parkour? I can't actually like run up the side of the building to the top, pretty sure that's physically impossible. But you know like run up a wall do flips off of it? I do that shit all the time." Davvin was dead serious, for once not messing with the other. He enjoyed doing parkour, it was a great adrenaline rush and if you were ever feeling restless it left you truly exhausted.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 03:41 AM

Tavis blinked slowly. It hit him then that Davvin was serious. His eyes went wide and he coughed on his laugh. "What? No way, dude. You really do that?!" It sounded too out of place for the rainbow haired individual in front of him. But then, Tavis had seen him shirtless. Davvin looked like someone who did more than video games while vegging on the couch. "That's so fucking cool! I tried to do that once, but I fell on my face!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 03:49 AM

"Yes, I really do that, I can show you sometime if you want. I could probably do it outside here, though I prefer area like skate parks or a couple of parkour courses that are nearby. Less risk of flat out stupid injury." He smiled, an excitement light up his eyes as he talked about this. He loved his pastime, no matter how many people told him it was stupid or reckless. There was a lot more stupid thing he could be do. He looked over at Tavis when he mentioned having done parkour, "Somehow, I'm not surprised, you have the coordination of a new born giraffe."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 04:12 AM

"Uh yeah...that sounds cool," Tavis nodded, running a hand through his hair as he ducked his eyes. He didn't want to sound like he just got excited or anything. No need to compliment Davvin. But really, parkour looked amazing. He froze when he heard the insult, his hand falling from his hair. "Hey! Now that's a bit far! I happen to have a job that requires me to be around delicate, fragile, priceless things and I haven't damaged a single piece of art!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 04:28 AM

"And yet I've known you only a few days and I've seen you trip numerous times and barely avoid a wall a couple times I'm sure too." Davvin raised his eyebrows at Tavis as if saying prove me wrong, completely ignoring that he himself had fallen off a stationary stool a couple days ago, but he was pretty sure he could blame that on Tavis too; after all, it wasn't every day someone asked you to pretend to be their boyfriend.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 04:38 AM

"W-what? I have not nearly walked into any walls!" Tavis yelped. Sure he seemed to have less accidents while around art, but he didn't fail that bad the rest if the time. "I just happen to get excited sometimes!" He huffed with his excuse, putting both hands on his hips. "I bet I can do any task you can just the same, no tripping included!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 04:43 AM

"Hmmm. Kay... We can do that. But we aren't doing parkour. I'm not gonna be responsible for you breaking a limb. Especially since I imagine you get twice as annoying when injured...." he grinned, unable to resist another jab at Tavis, it was just too easy. "What do you propose we do?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 05:05 AM

Tavis narrowed his eyes, fumimg at the comment. "I said task! Parkour is not a task!" It was some other sort of thing, but not a task. He loosened his hands from the fists they'd made during his passionate yelling. The nails were starting to dig in. But what task to do? As usual, an idea hit him and left Tavis grinning with triumph. "Let's go to the park! I rock at like...everything there!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 05:14 AM

"Okay but be prepared for me to wipe the floor with you. There's no way I'm losing this." He quickly found his shirt and put it back on since they seemed to be about to leave the apartment. "There's no way I can lose at this, you'll fall off the first thing you try." Soon the two were headed towards a nearby park, bickering about how the rules of the game would play out the entire way there.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 05:23 AM

Tavis rolled his eyes, snorting at Davvin. "Don't sound too cocky there. I'd hate to see you fall off your high horse." He slipped on the short black boots by the door, figuring they were best suited to showing off, something he always reveled in. Deciding that his appearance was suffienct for public, he followed Davvin out and to the park just down the street and across the corner from his apartment building. They hadn't decided on any rules yet, so Tavis just jumped onto the merry-go-round, spinning it as he talked. "Honestly, I think we should do it more like a race."

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-12-2015 at 05:52 AM..

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 06:04 PM

"Hm, so who over does it the fastest without falling wins?" Davvin asked confirming the plan. "We can take turns and time each other? Or do you want to set a finish line?" He looked over at the playset, glad to see that there were currently no kids around, so they wouldn't have to worry about injuring anyone or looking like weirdos in front of a bunch of moms.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 06:10 PM

"Nah, let's take turns. We need to see reach other fail," Tavis said before he dug one foot into the ground to stop the merry-go-round, spraying mulch into the air. Hopping down, he strode to the monkey bars. "And I get to go first of course!" Because going first meant he could win before Davvin even had a chance to try. "Monkey bars, glider, around the top of the bridge....where else?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 06:17 PM

"Hm finish with going down the slide?" Davvin suggested just since it seemed to be the most obvious course. "Oh and to get up there you have to climb the pole you can't use the stairs." He grinned as he said this, there was no way Tavis was beating him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 06:34 PM

"Fine fine," Tavis huffed with his head held high. As if climbing up a pole would stop him. He could be perfectly athletic when he felt like it. No one happened to give him the chance often was all. "Ready?" He bent his knees, ready to jump up and grab the first monkey bar when Davvin started the clock.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 07:27 PM

Davvin pulled out his phone and readied to start the time, "Okay, show me what you got, and try not to kill yourself. We aren't making any hospital runs." He smirked keeping a split attention on the timer and on Tavis as he moved through the course. The guy was doing pretty well, honestly, but Davvin was sure he would mess up at some point.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-13-2015, 03:40 AM

Tavis really did whiz through the monkey bars. He had decent muscle in his arms, enough to swing along and get a head full of confidence. The glider hardly took more coordination than holding his legs up because it sat at child height, and then he reached the bridge. They'd decided that it hardly took effort to walk across it like normal, so Tavis decided they needed to climb along the railing from the outside, side stepping and holding on to the top bar of the railing. Which he did at a fumbling fast pace that would have left him on the ground if not for holding on. But of course, climbing on the outside meant he needed to hop back over the railing to get ton the slide at the end. His foot caught on the top rail just as he finished launching himself over and he tripped into the slide, going down it head first. With a tumble of limbs, he hit the ground at the bottom. "Woo! How fast was that?!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-13-2015, 03:56 AM

Davvin was too busy laughing hysterically to respond to Tavis's question but he did manage to stop the timer. "Oh, yes you're just a font of grace there. You almost had it too, but so glad you tripped up. That was hysterical!!" He dissolved into giggles once again when he looked back up at Tavis. That trip down the slide had just been classic.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-13-2015, 04:26 AM

Still collapsed on the ground, Tavis sent Davvin a glare. "Well excuse me for my little faults." He'd been really happy with his run too until he heard the laughter. After picking himself up, he stalked away, hands on his hips. "I'm glad I can be such a source of amusement for you. How about you try to do better?" he challenged, fully aware he lost already, but unwilling to back down. Tavis just might have to fight dirty from here on out.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-13-2015, 04:32 AM

Davvin smiled confidently, "Oh I plan too. Your time was decent though," he said flashing his phone towards the other. "It was just that lack of grace at the end, which really proves my point originally anyway." He handed his phone to Tavis, "Anyway, time me, and let me show you how it's done."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-13-2015, 04:42 AM

Tavis rolled his eyes but took the phone. "Kay, I'm ready to start, loser." Maybe he should just start the timer early. Or throw something at him. Nah, that would be mean, but Tavis was not about to let his ego get shattered too much. He settled back against a pole and smirked. "Have fun losing!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-13-2015, 05:07 AM

Davvin smirked and walked to the starting point at the monkey bars, indicating for Tavis to start the time. He immediately grabbed the first monkey bar and started swinging himself easily between them, completely tuning out the outside world as he focuses purely on finishing the obstacle course and winning the competition. Jumping from the monkey bars, he ran confidently for the glider, which was honestly the easiest obstacle in the race. He then climbed up the pole fireman style to reach the bridge. Going at it from the outside, just like Tavis. He stepped between the rungs quickly, never once losing his balance or having to slow down. Finally he did a confident flip over the bars, pushing out with his hands and landing comfortably on the other side. Before sliding down the slide with a victory whoop. "Ha! Beat you, no contest!" He shouted when he reached the ground.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-13-2015, 05:17 AM

The second Davvin started, Tavis let loose a series of comments. "Oh yeah, stretch those arms!" No effect. His comments continued though, getting more desperate and colorful. "Oh baby, you look so strong. Mrow! That ass!" He slapped his hand against his leg to accent that. Seriously, no effect though. Why didn't Davvin trip up? He paused, unable to say anything when the other flipped over the bars, looking just a little too impressive. Tavis stared down at him with a sullen face at the end. "I'm never commenting on your ass again.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-13-2015, 05:36 AM

"I'm sorry but you're never what again? Why were you commenting on my ass? How is that even relevant?" Davvin looked at Tavis like he'd grown an additional head. He hadn't even been aware of his comments to focused on going as fast as possible. "Seriously what are you even talking about?"

As he said this, he heard a bunch of high pitched giggles and excited chatter. He looked over to see a group of high school girl talking and chatting while laughing at them. "I do believe you attracted some attention with those comments, idiot." He said looking back at Tavis, though red was beginning to tinge his cheeks.

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 05-13-2015 at 05:44 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-13-2015, 05:50 AM

At the sound of laughter, Tavis glanced over his shoulder and his eyes went wide. He watched Davvin with so much attention that he didn't notice the group arriving at the park. Red flushed his cheeks and he dropped down, groaning into his hands. "Oh god! I'm gonna die!" Davvin may not be as embarrassed because he didn't seem to hear a thing Tavis said, but he could feel the full brunt of the shame. "I totally just hooted at your ass in public!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-13-2015, 05:55 AM

"You did what?!" Davvin exclaimed looking at the other, feeling his own cheeks flame at the revelation of what Tavis had apparently said. "Oh. My. God. Why would you do that?" He growled in frustration. "You really are an idiot...." he grumbled, trying to ignore the girls hoping they would move on.