Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 04:07 AM

It's another year at Music High. This is a school for prodigy of music, it allows them to hone their skills as musicians. This is not a school for commoners due to the fact it's curriculum is designed for Musicians only. This year there are many new classes and activities fro the students. You never know what will happen here.

Adon

height: 6"1
Weight: 140lbs
Year:Sophomore
Prodigy of: Adon can play any instrument. His specialty includes tenor sax, Cello, violin, and base guitar. He is known for his voice string instruments.

Bio: Adon is the son of a well to do family. It is no surprise how talented he is, due to the family he comes from. His mother and father started their own business at young ages. His brother is a renowned artiest. His family is full of expressive people, each one with their own passion. His family has worked hard for what they have, and instill that work ethic in all it's members.
Adon has a dream of becoming a professional musician. He wants to play his instruments, and sing for people to bring his voice to the world. He spends most of his free time practicing or doing a gig to help prompt himself. Unlike most from wealthy families Adon uses his brains and hard work to get a head. Everything he has is what he bought with his own money. He got into the school because of his talent not his money.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-29-2014 at 01:50 PM..

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-21-2014, 07:25 AM

Kira

Height: 5'3''
Weight: 110 lbs
Year: Freshman
Prodigy of: Vocals and acoustic guitar

Bio: Kira comes from a very musical family. Her mother sings, her father plays the guitar, her cousins play the violin for the New York Philharmonic, and her aunt and uncle are renowned music teachers.
Her dream is to become a world-class singer and that is why, she is going to attend Music High. Her parents have high hopes for her, and she strives to .live up to them.

Lady Chello

Old 11-21-2014, 08:29 AM

Adon looked up as he heard the teacher rambling on once again. He rolled his eyes as he looked to his paper. He hadn't even paid attention to what he was doing. He was impressed with the doodle and the new song he apparently had in his head. He just smiled starting to play it in his head. He looked up as he noticed the woman had finished her rambling. He smiled as he saw it was finally time to go pick his dorm. Today was the first day of school. He was excited as always. He honestly didn't care about orientation but it was mandatory. He paused as he heard the lady say this year they would be paired with a younger classmate.

He took the purple guitar as he looked it over. Apparently there was a freshmen that would have the same color instrument. He was to share his dorm with them and be their big brother of shorts to help show them around. He wondered what freshmen he got. He hopped he got someone who loved stringed instruments like he did. He wanted to hurry and find his new room mate so he could be to there dorm into to make sure all of his instruments made it safely.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-21-2014, 05:09 PM

Kira snapped out of her daydream when the car stopped in front of Music High. Her parents had come to drop her off. She expected her mother to try to give her some last minute advice, and she wasn't disappointed.

"Do not daydream in class. Focus on whatever is being taught. And make sure you eat well, because I won't be there to tell you to, okay, sweetie?" Kira smiled at her mother's worried face, and calmly reassured her that everything would be fine. She said goodbye to her parents and, guitar case in hand, she walked through the gates in to her new school.

The orientation was interesting, and Kira paid rapt attention to every word. She was especially intrigued when the teacher said that each freshman would be paired with a sophomore. She would actually be able to work with someone and perform! Immediately her thoughts went to her guitar. She was very fond of it. Her cousins had pooled in their allowances and bought her a made-to-order guitar in her favorite color, purple, for her thirteenth birthday. Since then, she never used any other guitar. She hoped that her partner would be a guitar player too. That would be fun, she thought. She had a good feeling about this school. She just knew that she was going to like it.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 11-21-2014 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Incomplete post

Lady Chello

Old 11-21-2014, 05:48 PM

Adon smiled as he saw some of his friends already gathering in the court yard. They greeted one another as boys do tackling and playing about. After a while the stood in front of the fountain each one holding out their colored instrument. Everyone of the older students looked at each others in amazement. "So do we have fruits or vegetables joining us?" One of the wise guys said seeing some of the colors. Adon just rolled his eyes as he looked at the mans hair. "I'd say we have artists joining us. We are all a colorful bunch. You are one to talk, we come in all shapes and colors. Some of us are more bright than others." Adon said referring to the mans Neon colored hair. The upper classmate laughed at the other man happy that Adon stood up to him.

Adon could tell the guy was upset by his statement, he left in a hurry leaving his instrument behind. Adon shook his head he felt bad for the poor freshmen who got that guy for a mentor. He looked up as he heard the headmaster calling out for all the new students to come find their Sophomore. He was nervous and excited at the idea of meeting his freshmen. He wonder who he would be paired with.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-22-2014, 04:56 AM

After the orientation, the freshmen were led out into the courtyard. Everyone was meeting their old friends and laughing out loud. Girls were smiling at each other and talking while the guys were tackling and rough-housing around and ruffling each others' hair with their fists.
Kira's height had always been a constant source of embarrassment for her. It seemed that she was the only one of that height while everyone else towered over her. It didn't help at all that she was somewhat afraid of tall guys. She warmed up to them later, but it always took time.
Kira heard her name called by the headmaster. She ran forward to find out who her partner was. The headmaster told her which dorm she was in. Her room-mate was someone called Adon. Interesting name, she thought. She wondered what kind of person her roommate would be.

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2014, 05:24 AM

Adon looked up as he watched the Freshmen being called out. The assistant director called out their sophomores name. He was excited wondering if his roommate would be kind or not. Most people here were but as in life there were some that were any anything but kind. He looked around as he heard his named called. He stepped forward as he smiled seeing a short, dark haired girl. He bowed to her out of respect wanting to make a good impression. " Hello, I'm Adon it's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he rose looking down at her. "If you like I will show you to our dorm. I will take your bags you brought with you if you like." He said in a friendly voice hoping she wouldn't mind him being courteous. " He understood if she didn't wont him touching her things. He was particular with his own things, and wouldn't hold it against her.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-22-2014, 06:06 AM

Kira looked around to see a tall boy walk towards her. Oh dear, she thought. If that guy was her roommate she'd definitely take a while to talk to him without stammering and shivering and what not.
"Hello, I'm Adon it's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed smartly and offered to carry her bags.
Kira looked up at the boy. "Er, i-it's okay, I can carry them on my own. Thank you. My name is Kira. Nice to meet you." She bowed back. "I'll just get my guitar and bags and then we can go to our dorm." She hurried to get her stuff and ran back to Adon, and together, they made their way to their dorm.

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2014, 07:44 AM

Adon smiled as he waited for her. Once she was ready he lead her to the left of the main building. They went down a large hallway with murals from the students on it. He smiled as they came to a old large brick building. He leader her to the front where there were the other students hurried in and out. He smiled loving the charm the building had. The building was updated with patios coming off french doors and fancy trimmings where ever one looked. He lead her through the large glass doors and headed to the elevator. Once inside he pushed the button to the fifth floor. "They turned this into lofts so students could live together. We have the top one and our own privet balcony as most here do." He said as the doors open to the large room.

The living room was the first thing you saw. The kitchen was on the right big enough to hold ten people in it at once. All new appliances granit counter tops. They had dark stained wood flooring. There was a large screen TV above the stone fire place that separated the living room from Kira's half of the loft. She had a bed room big enough to hold the queen bed dresser, book selves, and couch just in the room. It was very spacious to as the least. His room mirrored hers down to the walk in closet big enough for a couch to be in it. The bathrooms a Showers with a jet tub. It was done in dark marble looking like a resort instead of a normal dorm room.

Adon looked to her as he smiled. " Welcome home!!! If you like your room is on the left there behind the fireplace wall. I'll let you get settled. I will be in my own room putting things away if you need me. I hope you like pizza I went ahead and picked up some fresh dough and ingredients. I haven't went grocery shopping yet I was waiting to meet you and see what you liked and didn't. " He said smiling at her hoping he didn't scare her.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-22-2014, 11:17 AM

Kira was enthralled by the architecture of the school. All her life, she had lived in a very ordinary apartment (her family was not very rich), and this was beyond anything she had seen even in her wildest dreams. The brick building, the french doors, the patios - they looked amazing.
She followed Adon into the elevator, where he explained about the dorm rooms and how they came to be. Their room was on the fifth floor. He opened the door of the room, revealing the huge room behind it. Kira was as amazed by the room as she had been by the school buildings. It was not a dorm room - this just could not fall under that category. If she had not known better, she would definitely have mistaken it for a room in a 5-star hotel.
Adon told her which part of the room was hers and told her that if she needed help, he'd be in his own room.
"I hope you like pizza. I went ahead and picked up some fresh dough and ingredients. I haven't went grocery shopping yet I was waiting to meet you and see what you liked and didn't." he added.
Kira was still stunned. She had so many questions. She looked at Adon; he was smiling at her. Nervously, she smiled back. Adon was proving to be less scarier by the minute.

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2014, 11:33 AM

Adon saw that Kira looked a little stun. "Because we are a privet school we get funding for such things. Besides you'll be living here for some years to come. Most people stay here except on holidays. That is why they are so nice. I'll leave you now to go check on my things. I'll be in my room if you need me." He said turning leaving Kira there. He walked into the hallway behind the wall separating the living room from his quarts. He headed to the end of the hall not far from the kitchen. He smiled seeing his things on the bed. He walked up as he gently ran his hands along his instrument cases.

Adon open each instrument case making sure they where all alright. He sat up his tenor sax stand near the chair opposite his bed. Placing his tenor sax in the stand. Next he hung his violin on the wall in the special hooks he had already put up for it along with some for his bow. He hung his base guitar on the wall as well using his previously mounted hooks. He left his cello in it's case placing it near the window. He put up some of his pictures of his dogs and family. He unpacked putting his clothing and all his essentials away. Three hours later he emerged from his room as he started rolling out the pizza dough.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-22-2014, 12:47 PM

"Okay. Thanks." Kira said. Adon went into his quarters and Kira turned to go to hers. Once inside, Kira cursed her inability to keep some facial expressions hidden. Adon must have thought her such a simpleton!
Kira started to unpack her belongings. Her clothes were neatly folded and arranged into stacks. Tops took up 3 whole stacks while jeans took one - they went into the middle. Party dresses - there weren't many - went at the bottom. Why did she even bother bringing them? She might not even have to use them here. After all, this was a school. But her mother had insisted. "You never know when you might have to wear these Kira. Put at least two in there." she had said. And Kira knew that when it came to clothes, there was no arguing with her mother.
Next, Kira stood up and looked around for the best place to put her guitar. She decided to put it next to her bed. She wanted to play her guitar a little before she went to bed. She opened her guitar case. She was fond of the case. She thought it looked like Maria's guitar case from The Sound of Music.
On opening it, she found things she was sure had not been in it before. She picked them up to see what they were: 10 packets of guitar strings. There was a note from her cousins. We know how much you like to break your strings, so we decided to give you some sets so you don't have to go out and buy them. Enjoy your new school! - Love, Damian and Astra. Kira smiled as she thought about the number of times the strings of her guitar had broken.
She was strumming a few chords from songs she knew and songs she had written with her cousins when a lovely smell reached her. Adon must be cooking, she thought. He must be pretty good. She continued to play her guitar, the smell making her hungrier by the minute. After a while she could hardly wait for dinner.
Kira wondered whether she would also be expected to cook. This scared her, for she knew very little about cooking. She could only make basic stuff, like tea, coffee and instant noodles/pasta/soup. She resolved to learn how to cook while she was here.

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2014, 01:14 PM

Adon made a veggi pizza and a peperoni cheese pizza for dinner. He let them cool as he made them a simple salad to go with it. He looked up hearing the sound of music. He smiled hearing the guitar strings being stung. "Nice!" He said as he fixing the salads into bowls pulling out honey mustard, ranch, Italian, and Greek dressing for the salad. He smiled seeing the feta, tomatoes, bacon bits, boiled egg, black olives, in his own bowl as he covered it in ranch. He loved music but he loves his food more at times. He left the different items on the island for Kira to make her own salad. He walked to the couch putting his bowl on the end table. He then fixed himself a piece of each pizza and a glass of water. He walked back to the couch taking his seat, setting his items on the end table. He turned the tv on as he tried to find something halfway descent. He kept it low to not disturb Kira.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-22-2014, 01:46 PM

After playing for about half an hour, Kira decided to have dinner. She carefully put her guitar back in her case, shut it and went out into the living room. Adon was there already, watching TV. Kira went over to the table. There were two pizzas and the ingredients to make a salad. Kira got a plate and bowl, took a slice each of both pizzas, put lettuce, black olives and bacon bits in her salad and topped it off with honey mustard and greek dressing.
In an attempt to make conversation with Adon, she asked,"A-anything interesting?"
She seriously wished she could stop stammering so much.

(Lady Chello: We are on a roll today aren't we? :P)

Last edited by CycloneKira; 11-22-2014 at 01:53 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-22-2014, 02:06 PM

Adon looked up as he saw her enter the living area. He quickly went back to his food not wanting to be rude. He had just put a fork full of salad in his mouth when she joined him, asking him if there was anything interesting. He quickly chewed it as he took a sip of water so he could speak. " Not really, I hope I hadn't disturbed you. I was starving I haven't ate the morning. I hope you like what I made. I like to cook so if you make me a list of your favorite foods I can fix them up. " He said as he looked deep in thought about her question for a moment. " I honestly haven't found anything interesting on. Your more than welcome to find something. Please don't feel shy around me. I promise I am not a creep though I do look shady with my appearance it's the hair isn't it." He said thinking about his white hair.

(That we are my dear! :D)

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-23-2014, 10:30 AM

At the mention of his hair, Kira laughed freely, without any nervousness, for the first time since she had set foot in the school. "Oh, no, it's not the hair," she said as she wiped a tear of laughter from her eye. "I really like your hair, it's unique. It's just that, I have this unexplained fear of tall people. I generally warm up to them, but it takes time. I was afraid of my own cousin, Damian, when I was five years old because he was, I think twice as tall as me at the time. It's weird, I know. But I don't think you're freaky, you seem really nice." she smiled. She paused. No stammering. She felt proud of herself.
"And the pizza's great! I'm still having trouble believing that you made it right from scratch." She decided to ask a question that had been bothering her for a while. "By the way, I was wondering, will I need to cook too? Because I don't know much about cooking."

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 11:18 AM

Adon smiled hearing her laughs making him laugh too. He looked to her happy she loved his pizza. "Cook? Oh no I will do the cooking if that is ok. I do need you to make a list of foods you like and food you don't. If you have any allergies. School doesn't start till next week so I was going to go to the store with you. I thought we could pick up some food. Don't worry the school gives every student a allowance for food. Besides I have money for what our allowance doesn't cover so please don't worry. " He said happy to see she wasn't nervous anymore.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-23-2014, 01:46 PM

Kira sighed in relief hearing that she wouldn't have to cook. "Well, that's a relief. I like anything, actually, except eggplants. I'm open to any kind of cuisine. And I'm not allergic to anything, so that's fine too. When do we go to the store? Tomorrow?"

Lady Chello

Old 11-23-2014, 03:47 PM

"I was thinking maybe the day after tomorrow. That way you have a full day to adjust to everything. We still have four more days till classes start. You will have to get your books and anything else you might need. In that case I'll be happy to cook for us. You should call your parents once your done here and let them know your doing ok. " He said remembering his first year here."You should write to your family. It will make them feel better about you being away. The post office here takes care of stamps for us. You will see tons of boxes and letters sitting around, waiting on the staff to stamp and ship out. Wait till Christmas it's a nut house down there." He said as he thought about last Christmas.

"Oh, do you have your class list? You should have got it in the mail before you came. Besides music classes we are taught the other classes to. What level are you in the others? " He asking knowing the school tested everyone in their reading,math, science, and English. That is how students where placed in advance classes or regular classes. He wondered if he would have any classes with her. "What about your music classes? I have advance string performance, vocals , song writing,and a few others." He said trying to honestly remember what all he had.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-24-2014, 04:23 PM

"You're right, I should write to my parents. How many times are we allowed to write to our families? Is there a restriction like that? I've got my class list. I've got three music classes: Vocals, Acoustic Guitar and Song Writing. It seems we have two classes in common." she smiled and continued. "I guess I'm good at the other subjects too. Except Math. That's has always been a bit troublesome, but I manage to scrape through."
She sighed. "I think it's amazing that we have a whole week before school starts. That's more than enough time to settle down and get used to stuff." she added as an afterthought, "Maybe you could teach me to cook? That would be fun, wouldn't it? I might blow up the kitchen though..."

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2014, 02:05 AM

Adon looked pleased hearing her. " Of course, I'll be happy to teach you. Well I look forward to classes with you." He said as he shoved another bite of salad in his mouth. He enjoyed his salad then moved to the pizza. He loved fresh food and the pizza smelt wonderful. He demolished his plate of food in seconds. He let out a sigh as he stretched the got comfortable on the couch. "We don't have any restrictions. So feel free to send them letters as often as you like." He said as he smiled at her hoping he wasn't being to friendly. He knew girls sometimes found his polite attitude unnerving.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-25-2014, 05:09 AM

"That's nice. I can't wait for classes to start. Well, I think I'll write a letter now and post it tomorrow." Kira finished the last bit of her pizza and got up to leave. "I'll go to bed after that. You should go to bed too. You look tired after all that cooking. Good night." she smiled. She put her plate in the sink and went into her quarters to write her letter. She pulled out her notepad, some stationery and clipboard from her bag and started writing. She addressed the letter to her mother and wrote about her time so far. She wrote about the wonderful architecture of the buildings that had stunned her so much on her arrival. She wrote about her room, which had stunned her even more. She wrote about how the freshmen were to be paired with the sophomores. And finally, she wrote about her roommate, Adon. Kira knew that her parents would be worried that her roommate was a boy, so she told them not to worry because he was a very polite and nice person.
Now that she thought about it, he was a little too polite. It must be because we've only just met, she thought. He'd most likely act normal when they got to know each other better.

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2014, 09:34 AM

Adon nodded as he got up himself. He walked to the sink and washed their dishes after putting the leftover pizza away in glass storage containers with snap on lids. He cleaned the kitchen making it look good as new again. He walked into his room and hit his CD player that sat on his dresser shutting the door behind him. He flopped on to his bed as he laid there lessening to some of his favorite orchestras. He closed his eyes as he hummed along acting as if he was playing one of his own instruments. Before he know it he was already asleep. He slept the entire night with his sound system on though most of the time he did. The noise helped him sleep forcing him in a deeper sleep.

By the time morning rolled around he woke up refreshed. He looked around as he saw he had made a blanket cocoon for himself at some point in the night. He slowly got up as he walk into his bathroom using the door from his bedroom straight into the bathroom. He revealed himself and took his shower. Once he was done he clothed himself and headed out to the Kitchen. He hung his head as he heard his music very softly still playing. He eyed his room and chose not to go back. He quickly made breakfast sandwiches for them. He took his own with a glass of Oj as he sat lessening to the music coming from his bedroom. He was making mental notes of mistakes he heard as they played.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-25-2014, 12:26 PM

Kira finished her letter and went to sleep. She was out cold as soon as her head hit the pillow.
The next morning, not recognizing her surroundings immediately, she let out a short scream. It took her a minute to remember where she was and to calm down. She cursed her habit of screaming like a banshee every chance she got and hoped that she hadn't woken Adon. She jumped out of bed, got ready quickly and went out into the living room. Adon was already at the table, eating sandwiches.
"Good morning. I'm sorry I screamed like that early in the morning. Did I wake you?"

(Lady Chello: Do you think we can give our RP a name? Something like "A Song for Two"? Just suggesting.)

Last edited by CycloneKira; 11-25-2014 at 01:22 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2014, 02:42 PM

Adon almost threw his sandwich hearing the sudden scream. He tried not to chock on the bite he had just eaten from it. He reached for his OJ as he quickly swigged some down. After a moment and a few coughs he was able to talk. "No you just startled me was all. " He said as he tried to calm down his heart beating a mile a minuet. "Anyways are you ok? And there is breakfast for you on the counter in the Kitchen." He said as he tried to smile. His heart was still racing from the sudden scream.

(T my knowledge there isn't a way to edit a title once a thread is made sorry. I had meant to add a title I was probable interrupted before I could do so. I am sorry about that Cyclonekira. I don't even know how you do the Lady Chello thing. I assume you do the hyper link maybe?)