(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Okay xD

So , do you want to start it? Or me? ~

Kyasurin-ren-ai
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Kyasurin-ren-ai

Old 03-21-2008, 07:54 PM

The storm wasn't getting any better, James knew that at least.

Rain poured down on the ship, making the crew work twice as hard, trying to get all of it off the deck. Wind was blowing so hard that steering the small ship was close to impossible. And the waves... the waves were about as huge the hills, no, mountains even.

James couldn't help but snicker, this is what he loved. That was what he always wanted to do, ever since he was a tot. (tot is toddler) Sailing the seven seas, with his own crew, in his own ship, not a care in the world.

Yes, he wanted that, and he had that... almost.

The young 'pirate' was supposed to arrive at on of the French port by summer season, or else he be too late

Well, what do you expect when you are part of a noble family?

Of course you are spoiled as a child, you get the best education, and when you tell your parents that you want to be a pirate, you are disowned with the snap of a finger.

Not to mention that he had eight brother and sisters, so his parents probably didn't even care for the welfare of their 'pirate' child. But what did he care, he now had what he wanted. A life of excitement, not maths and reading. That was what the young man did for four years now, be a pirate. And he loved it.

So now, he was going back to France, his birth country. Why? For more excitement of course. He craved it.

And France had tons of it.

"How much longer do you think we have left of travel Captain?, " one of the crew yelled out, "Our food supply is running low!"

"Dont worry mate! We'll be there soon!" he smirked once again, and continued looking out the vast land of sea.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2008, 08:09 PM

In a gaint house , a manison they would have called it. A princess stood , getting her hair brushed out by one of the maids.

"Isabelle , please stand still. I dont know how I will get your hair brushed out if you keep moving." the maid said and Isabelle just sighed.

Everyone was always getting after her when she did something wrong. It wasnt fair ro her but of course , she was a princess.

"Now , you must not be late for tea with the Queen." the maid said and Isabelle nodded waiting for the maid to finish brushing her hair.

Kyasurin-ren-ai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2008, 08:14 PM

The days passed like routine.
Everyday, he would check up on the ships cabins, and the crew. He would eat, steer, then take a nap. Read some, Organize the maps, and do another check of the stock.

Boring...

Almost.

Finally, after six days, he could see a small little hill in the far distance. Land.

Two more days, and they would be there. Finally.

And just in time for the kings big event. Yes, he would make a scene there. It even might go down in history.

"Keep on working boys! Tonight! We are having a celebration!"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2008, 08:21 PM

As the days passed the same old things went on. Every mourning Isabelle would get her hair brushed out , have tea with the queen , she would learn to be a real princess.

She hardly ever seen the King these days. But she knew his big event was coming up and she would see him there. She had heard a rumor about pirates but the King dismissed all these rumors and said they were not true.

Kyasurin-ren-ai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2008, 08:34 PM

The ship was going through a dark tunnel, underground. They couldn't be seen, so they took to travelling under the sewers.

Of course it smelled, but James didn't care, he wouldn't let a little foul stench ruin his plan. The pirate would get back what belonged for him, and this was nothing considering what he was going to go through.

His crew didnt care either. They knew he had his reasons for doing what he did, and they trusted him. He, in turn, trusted them.

They were already at Drakes Cove, a small, private place where pirates would gather, when James snapped out of his little daydream.

"AYE, JAMES! Hows yous?"

"Johnny?" Kelley stared at the hooded figure suspiciously.

"Aye mate, so yous finally decided to visit yous old friend!"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2008, 11:14 PM

Isabelle sat in a gaint room where they were deciding what she should wear to the Kings big event. They maid's finally decided she should wear a bright pink dress. Isabelle hated it but she kenw she would have to wear it. She sighed as she watched the maid's fight over how they should put up her hair.

Kyasurin-ren-ai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-21-2008, 11:57 PM

The crew laughed and sang the whole night, meanwhile, Captain James Kelley was making arrangements.

He was describing his plot to his friend, Voodoo Johnny, of how they would ambush the king. The two talked all night of all the possible scenarios, making sure that they had a plan no matter what happened.

"Ey, so what if the old sh*t doesn't give you's 'em?" Kelley's companion slurred his words from too much rum.

James just gave a tipsy laugh in turn, "He aint, and he do, then I will take his most prized possession!"

"Eh? The belle wench is pretty fancy!," they both laughed, "No point in even asking 'im for the stoooopid animal, just take the damn hag!

And the two drank, until dawn.

That was when James woke up, slightly tipsy and lightheaded, ready to get back what belonged to him. Something that the king 'captured' from him, a long time ago.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-22-2008, 04:06 AM

Today was the day for the Kings big event.

Everyone was running around the house gettign everything ready. Isabelle just sat and gone along with it. She wanted badly to see her father and couldnt wait. He had promised her he would come see her before the event.

The king , suprising , kept his promise. He was up there and Isabelle imeditily stood up. She greeted the King like a princess should first , then she shook his hand and then she hugged him.

"Father , I dont know how much more of this I can take. Everyone is always throwing a fit over this stuff." she said in a very English accent. One thing she lovely on this earth was her father and she didnt know what she would do without him.

"Now , child , it will be okay. Tonight I will make everything okay." the King said with a little nod. "But first , please come and have some tea with me." the King said and Isabelle nodded.

The two walked into a room where the maids quickly ran in and gave them tea. They sat awhile drinking tea in silence until the King began to talk. "Listen , Isabelle... These rumors of pirate... they are true. I am worried. But your safety comes first. Do not come to the event tonight. I want you to run away. At least until everything is okay." the King said.

"Of course , father. I will do whatever you want me to." Isabelle said "I will run away at evening tonight." she added and then gave a little nod.

They finished up their tea and they both left the room.

Kyasurin-ren-ai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2008, 06:14 PM

James pushed against the heavy door in his new outfit. It wasn't his usual clothes, but, good enough for now, considering that that was the only thing keeping his deguise. But the crew thought otherwise.

They complained that the new clothes itched their 'frail skin', and constantly reminded James that they were pirates. Not some dress up dolls.

Yet, even with the new get-up, the crew stood by his side. They understood that Kelley had his reasons for doing what he did, no questions asked, and they trusted him. Plus, he treated them at the best coves, with the best rums, and gave them the most gold. What pirate wouldn't want that?

"No one is allowed to pass until the king orders permission." the guard boomed.

James snickered in turn, "Aye, but I do have the kings permission." with that, he threw a heavy bag of silver into the mans gloved hand.

The guard carefully counted every coin, looked around suspiciously, and let him walk in.

Just as James was about to leave, the guard whispered, "Turn left at the second exit, and climb up the fireplace, there will be six passageways, take the third one to the right."

"Aye, thanks mate!" the captain knew that this was a dangerous task he was taking on, but it was something he had to do, and something that he would do. It was his mission.

Making sure not to get caught, James ran to the second exit, and turned left. There, was a small, plain room. Walls were white, three beds, and a fireplace at one corner. Most likely the room of the maids.

James wasted no time on getting up the chimney. Keeping a firm hold on the rocks, he climbed without a single slip. And he went down the third exist. Of course, that was the most stuffiest one, with the most coal, and Kelley had to do everything in his power not to sneeze. A single sound could blow his cover.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of climbing, the young man arrived to the bottom, on ground once again.

Looking around, James knew at once that that was most likely the room of the king. The bed was enormously big, and had fine flowers carved on the wood, just like the dresser. The covers were deep roan red, with a gold lining, and pillows had magnificent embroidery on them. Tapestries, draped the walls, with flawless pictures describing traditional folklore. On the side of the room, lay a great table, with the same design carved into it as the bed.

The young man, though, ignored the things around him. The first thing on his mind was to get the soot off his clothes, and the mission. Quickly, he changed into one of the kings outfits, black stocking like trousers, and a white undershirt. He also wore plain black boots that he brought with him, and one of the kings roan red jackets, with gold embroidery.

All in all, James looked like fine fellow as he walked out of the room.

"Ahem, where, may I ask is the king?" he asked one of the maids.

The girl looked at him curiously, "Why, he is in the dressing room, getting ready for the ball. Didn't you know?"

"Sorry, girl, but I am knew here, might you show me where it is?"

"Oh, you must be the new painter, Malissa told me about you. Alright then." With that, she motioned the said 'painter' to follow her.

They walked through numerous halls, passing many residence, until the two finally arrived in front of one of the many rooms. The girl knocked, and entered the room, bowing her head upon entrance. She didn't say anything, but James did, "You may leave now, thank you. You too." he said, motioning to the three other maids dressing the king up.

The old man looked stunned at the intruder, who took no time in shutting the door, and putting a king to the kings throat, making sure that he didn't scream.

"My, you really do need to get better protection around here. You would believe me how easy it was for me to get into your room."

"Who are you?" the king gulped.

James snickered, "I am assuming you already know who I am, I came here to have a chat with you about the new law you are passing out."

"I am aware of that... pirate." he sneered the word, "What do you want?"

"I want you to.. say, not pass that law. Of course you would know how hard it would be for pirates to get around if every single ship was tracked. Not only that, but your money will run out in due time."

"But don't you think that I waste enough of my gold on you...?"

"We'll let your darling decide that..."

[note, this is unedited, I will do so later, just that I had to get off early.]

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2008, 02:44 AM

Isabelle stood outside , she sat againist the gaint house. Hopefully , no one would see her. She had seen people walk into the house that looked okay but she had not idea.

[Sorry for such a short post >.< I dunno what to write ]