Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 03-26-2008, 04:09 AM

Kicking his feet up onto the table top, he crossed his arms behind his head, his back to a wall. He was sitting in a pub, waiting for someone. He'd found some dumb oaf who was willing to go with him on this quest. Then again, he supposed that would make him a dumb oaf too. Of course, he didn't plan on sharing the treasure. He was watching a barmaid quite intently, one hand taking a drink as it passed him and he drank it, smirking slowly.

((Go ahead and lead this where ever you'd like, GH ;D I'm sorry it's so short D: My muse is being stubborn! He should kick in soon hahaha! xD))

Guitar Hero
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Guitar Hero

Old 03-26-2008, 04:24 AM

He walked inside the door with a smirk, and winked at the nearest pretty lady he could set his eyes on. The air of the god-forsaken pub was rancid. The smell of stale beer permanently traumatized the air with its stench. He was supposed to be meeting someone here... something about a quest for some long lost treasure. Of course, he didn't plan to share the treasure, but at least he wouldn't be traveling alone.

((It's fine. xD My posting may be a bit slow as well, I'm quite tired. xD))

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 03-26-2008, 05:39 PM

The man had told his soon to be traveling companion where he'd be sitting, and there he was, in the corner with a barmaid right in his lap. His hand was pushing the skirt up a bit and was toying beneath it a bit while the two of them chatted idly in wait for this other companion.