Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-28-2011, 03:55 AM

Pirate name: Captain Jason Darkblood
Bio: when he was five he watched his town get taken over by pirates and to a orphaned boy it was thr coolest thing in the world. They took what they needed, didn't really hurt alot of people and then just left. After that day he vowed he would be the same and get enough money so that he never had to worry about anything. When he was 12 another pirate ship came. As the pirates pillaged he went to the captain and asked if he could come with them. The captain wasn't sure but when they shoved off Axel was with him. As the years went the captain and him grew close and soon they were like father and son. But he old pirate captain was getting old so when the time came he gave the ship to Axel. He is now the famous captain Darkblood, son of William darkblood.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 01:39 PM

Name: Max Zhao
Bio: Max has lived in the little seaport island of WindFall for as long as she can remember, she has a happy life here. Max works in a small bakery which her grandmother owns, she has a great dislike for pirates. WindFall Island has a long history of being ransacked by numerous pirates, their little island gets ransacked at least twice a month if not more. She loves to spend her free time reading and making maps, rumour has it that she is currently in knowledge of the whereabouts of a legendary treasure that was hidden by a famous pirate centuries ago. Though this is a rumour many believe that she does indeed know the location, some of the towns people have tried to recruit Max and start their own crew to find the treasure, but Max just laughs out the accusations and refuses their offers.

Palmoun

Old 07-29-2011, 02:12 PM

Jason smiled as he watched his boat get close to shore. They were headed to a port that supposidly had a girl that knew the were about of a treasure. But he didn't want to make it obvious about what he was after a girl. "when we get to shore take anything you feel like, but dont make it obvious what we are after." he yelled at his grew and all he got back where a few grunts and nodds. He then heard feet rapidly approching and soon one of his men came to him, "sir, I figured out more of the girl. She works as a baker and is close to your age sir." he said as he looked at Jason. Jason smield and nodded, "good, now go with the others and get ready, we are attacking as soon as we get there." he said and smiled as he watched them getting closer. Soon they got there and before anyone could notice that a pirate ship had just docked there his men started to raid the place. jason smield and moved into the shadows and headed down the road to the bakery with his first mate.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 03:37 PM

Max was in the back of the kitchen when she heard the warning bell ring. Her head snapped up, the warning bell signaled a pirate attack. Max gritted her teeth as the bell continued to ring, though the pirates never hurt anyone in the small village after they had taken everything they needed their town was empty and their town suffered. The instruction from the head of their village was, 'Not to get in their way and give them everything they wanted' which, according to Max, was the stupidest instruction ever! If it was up to her, she would have told the village to fight! They couldn't be some little push over Island for life! She heard her grandmother yelling for her.

"MAX!" her grandmothers voice was urgent as it called her. Max ran out of the pantry, her apron covered in chocolate and flour. "Lock the doors and draw the blinds" she ordered Max. The girl just rolled her eyes and made her to the windows, she let the blinds fall with a clink and walked back to the counter to grab the key and lock the door.

Palmoun

Old 07-29-2011, 05:42 PM

Jason frowned as he walked around and saw that've town was alreay locked down completely. So he then out a whistle and everyone stoppedwhat they were doing. "all of you I want you drop everything you gathered." he ordered and right away they dropped what ever they had in there hands. He then smiled and nodded, "good, now then people of this village I am a fairly reasonable pirate. I know when a town is hit alot and I know you do. But I have a proposition for you if you bring out your manor. I simply wish to speak to him about a certain matter." he called out to the people. Some of his men looked at him like he had lost his rocker. He loved to take things but if this was his order they would listen. None of them wanted to feel the rath of the son of William darkblood. His first mate tapped him on the shoulder, "are you sure this is right to do, we could just take what we want and the girl." he said and without warning Jason punched him in the face. "if we took both it would be unfair, we will only take what we came here for." he growled and his first mate nodded and held the bloody nose he had.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 06:04 PM

The mayor himself was hiding near by to the pirates, he was confused when he saw them drop everything they had gathered so far. The man frowned to himself, he couldn't seem to figure out what the hell they were doing. The mayor almost fell backwards when he was addressed by someone, the man he was addressed by was obviously the captain of the crew. He uncertainly revealed himself from his hiding place, he walked over inch by inch, his fists were balled up. When the mayor reached the captain he was almost sweating with fear.

The mayor was short, and he had tanned skin, he had a big mustache right under his nose and he almost looked like a blubbering fool with his mouth open. "What...are the negotiation terms..." the mayor said wide eyed as he stared at the captain then glanced over at the man who's nose seemed to be bleeding. The mayor was breathing hard, obvious that he was scared out of his wits. Slowly, but surely the curios towns people poked their heads out their windows and doors to stare.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Max was surprised when she heard all the commotion stop, she too peered out from underneath the blinds while her grandmother protested from behind her. It was the mayor...and the captain of the pirate crew...they appeared to be talking. Max frowned as she observed the men.

Palmoun

Old 07-29-2011, 06:18 PM

Jason stood proud as he waited for the mayor and soon enough he saw the short man come out. He looked to be scared and most of thr people he talked to directly were. The darkblood name was famous everywhere and if anyone ever heard it or thought it it sent shivers down there spins. He then smiled at the mayor, "the terms are simple, I Jason darkblood will not take anything from your port for five years in exchange for not takin anything for five years you have to give me a girl by thr name of max. I think she worksin the bakery here. If you give us her then I will not take anything nowor for the next five years. Is it a deal, mr mayor?" he asked as he looked at the old man. He was sure that the deal sounded good and he held out a hand to shake on it, "a member of the dark blood family always keeps his word, so please don't be afraid to accept." he said as he looked at him and smiled. He hoped he would take it since he hated taking things he didn't need with force. Sure that was what pirates did but he only ever took when he needed, if he found his crew took more then he would take some back without the towns people knowing.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 06:57 PM

The Mayor listened with wide eyes, and he immediately pounced on the opportunity! "We have a deal! The girl for five years with out raids!" he shook the captains hand vigorously. He knew exactly who the pirate captain meant! The girl with the strange teal hair and eyes, she was constantly helping out her grandmother and other people. The mayor also disliked her because she was always arguing his logic against pirates. Before the captain could say anything another man from the village was seen dragging a fairly tall, yet slim girl down the road. He pushed her before the captain, it was no one other than Max.

Max had screamed all the way from the bakery to the pirate captain, she had been cussing her head off! Now that she was in front of the captain she looked at him defiantly in the face, her fists were balled and she was slightly shaking. "I will be going no where with you" she hissed to the captain, her eyes were flaming and her chin was stuck out arrogantly. Max would fight each and every one of them even if she had too! But she would not be going any where with some stupid, town raiding, drinking, pirates! Max was trembling with anger!

Palmoun

Old 07-29-2011, 09:06 PM

Jason smield when he heard him and shook his hand back happily. This was going better then eh could of expected but when he saw the girl come his way he looked at her. "so your Max." he said as he looked at her and smiled. She certainly wasn't like any of the other people he had met. For instance she didn't fear him and actually looked like she would hit him if she could. She also had blue hair, he had never seen that before but it didn't matter. he just needed her to tell him where the treasure was. "it is nice to met you and I am afraid you are coming with us. Your mayor already agreed to the deal so you are to come with me." he said as he looked at her. But as he looked at her he could tell that she wasn't going to come very willingly. A sigh came form him as he ran a hand threw his hair and knew that if he said anything soft they would never think him the same way again. So without a word of warning he grabbed her and slung her over his shoulder. He then looked at hte Mayor, "I will see you in five years." he said and then headed out towards his ship. He then yelled, "get back on the ship you sorry lot." he said and everyone form his crew ran to the ship so that they didn't suffer his rath.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 10:46 PM

Max continued to stare at him indignantly, "Yer damn right I won't be going with you!" Max's eye twitched when she heard the mayor had agreed and offered her up as a scapegoat. "You what?!" she roared turning back to the chubby old man. Max easily towered over him and he seemed to be afraid of the girl in a strange way, her teeth were gritted as she spoke her next words, "You...will...pay..." Max was going to continue with a slur of sailor language but she felt her body being lifted. A scream was stuck in her throat as she tried to get hold of what was happening. The pirate had her slung over his shoulder, she kicked and screamed at him, "PUT ME DOWN!" she cried over and over again, she knew that this was obviously no use seeing as her feminine punches on his back did basically nothing too him. As she continued to kick she saw her grandmother with a worried look as the old lady waved too her Max's heart almost broke, she had never been away from her before. Max gave her grandmother a flying kiss as she returned to yelling at the stupid pirate.

Palmoun

Old 07-29-2011, 10:58 PM

Jason sighed when he heard her and felt her punches on his back. It didn't really faze him since he had delt with this before and it never hurt. "please calm down, I will explain everything to you once we are on my ship." he said as he headed to his boat and then walked up the board. RIght when he was on it the other men took the board away and the sails were opened. Then they were headed out of there faster then you could count to five. As they sailed away Jason carried Max down to the room he kept nice that was next to his. He then set her down on her feet and looked at her, "now then this isn't a perminate thing, if you just tell me a few pieces of information I will send you back to your home without any problems. So will you listen to me now." he said as he looked at her and hoped she would listen. It was so much easier instead of forcing the information out of people.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 11:09 PM

Max had her arms crossed over her chest as she sulked when he set her down on a bed. "I will never tell you anything! Never! Do we have that clear?" she said angrily with out even giving him a chance too speak. Max turned her face away and faced the door, she was just waiting for night fall...then she would take the extra boat and get the hell off of this hell hole. She didn't want to be here and her eyes welled up with tears at the thought of her grandmother, she sniffled helplessly and tried to wipe the damn things out of her eye before the pirate saw it. Her delicate lips trembled as she tried to get a hold of herself. She turned to the pirate, "Just...let me go...please" she whispered, her eyes were a dark teal and were sad, her bottom lip still trembled lightly.

Palmoun

Old 07-29-2011, 11:41 PM

Jason sighed when he heard her and should of known that she would say no. He just let her sit there and gather herself, thinking about what kind of situation she was in before talking again. But when she turned to him he could clearly tell that she was sad. Letting out a sigh he looked at her as he ran a hand over his face and rubbed his eyes. "look, I only want one thing from you and that is the location of the treasure you know of. If you just tell me I will take you right back to your village. I will even give you some gold for telling me. So will you tell me?" he asked as he looked at her. He was a fairly reasonable guy most of the time, he just wanted to know where the treasure was. Then he wouldn't have to worry about anything else.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 11:49 PM

Max shook her head, "No...because after that you'll kill me, or rape me or what ever it is you pirates do" she whispered hoarsely. "I've heard more than enough stories to know what kind of people you are..." she whispered again. "I will not tell you anything until I know that I will come to no harm and that I will truly get rewarded for helping you and your crew" while talking Max wiped the rest of the tears out of her eyes feebly. She knew she was pushing his buttons, but this was her only chance at staying alive. She had heard many tales from the village elders about how they often abducted people who knew whereabouts of treasures, took the people to lead them there and them shot them point black. She looked back up at him again, "And plus, how do you know for sure that I know of the treasure? What if I have no idea?!" she questioned.

Palmoun

Old 07-29-2011, 11:59 PM

Jason sighed when he heard her and rubbed his head slightly when he heard her. He should of known that hse would think he was going to kill her or rape her. He then looked at her, "some pirates do do that stuff but I dont, now please just tell me. I promise no harm will come to you." he said as he looked at her and hoped that she would listen to him. But as he looked at her he knew that she wouldn't so slowly he let out his breath and looked at her, "just think about it for day. I promise in that day no harm will come to you. And if it does turn out you know nothing I will take you back right away." he said as he looked at her and knew that she just needed to calm down. he then headed to the door and looked back at her, "dinner will be brought to you around sun down." he said and then left and closed hte door behind him. He headed out of there to go and check everything and yelled to his crew to watch the boats they had just incase she decided to escape.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 12:14 AM

Max shook her head once more, "My answer will remain the same no matter how many times you ask me" she whispered. She glared at him when he said he would have dinner down at her room, "What are you going to do? Poison the food?" she muttered. After he had left she felt down on the bed and buried her face in the pillow, she clutched the pillow and her nails dug into it. Max was so angry and she didn't know how to let it out, she wasn't the type of girl who would scream, or throw fits and let everybody in the whole world know she was angry. Max buried her face even deeper in the pillows as tears of rage started to pour out from her eyes, they always did that! The moment Max was too angry she cried, she hated it but couldn't help it. The girl slowly cried herself to sleep.

Palmoun

Old 07-30-2011, 12:31 AM

Jason sighed as he checked around on everything and found that no one was out of place. Some were angery at him for not taking anything but he just glared at them. When they saw his glare they looked away instantly and fear filled them. When he saw satisfied that everything was in order He headed to his room and just layed down on thr bed. It was tiring work being a captain of a pirate ship. But he loved this, his father taught him all the tricks to being one and he loved it. Thought when he died he had gained a big responabilitu and was still working on it. As he slowly fell asleep and dreamed of his father he woke up when one of the crew members knocked and said, "dinner." Jason slowly sat up and headed back out and as he watched everyone ear he headed out with a plate of food and gently opened the door to max's room. When he saw her asleep he set it on the table next to her and went off to eat the apple he had grabbed for himself.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 05:12 PM

When the sun was finally set and the sky was full of stars Max woke up. She sat up and looked around confused, it took her a moment to realize where she was, her heart sank again as she looked around the dark cabin. Feeling her way around the room she touched what felt like a gas lamp, digging deep into her pockets she pulled out a lighter to light the gas lamp. As her cabin was illuminated she saw that they had left food for her, she looked at the food with skepticism. Max gave into her stomach and ate the food slowly, she emptied the plate within minutes, she was hungrier than she had realized.

Max opened the her cabin door and tiptoed outside barefoot, and walked around the ship. She went up to the deck and stood there. She watched the sails in the wind and watched as the moon shone down onto the sea, looking like a million tiny gems. Max gripped the railing of the ship tightly as her urge to jump over board grew. She knew that the crew was around here some where and decided against the jumping. Perhaps when they were within swimming distance of an island she would jump off and swim to shore.

Palmoun

Old 07-30-2011, 06:17 PM

Jason had sent most of his crew to bed before they decided to bring out some rum. He hated having drunken people on his ship since they were only ever annoying. His crew hated the rule but they loved with it, it was just how things were when you were with Jason. So as some of his crew went to bed others headed out to check the ship and see if everything was in the righnplace. Jason watched them from his usual seat above everyone when he saw max come out. He wondered how she was sand if she had decided to tell him anything. Slowly he made his way over to her so he wouldntalarm her and cleared his throat so he knew that she was near. "so how was the food? The cook likes to know what people think so he can make the food better." he said as he tried to start a casual conversation. He knew it wasn't a good idea to ask her right away since she would probably never tell him if he asked her that same question over and over again.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 12:58 AM

Max turned around towards the captain and just stared at him, her look was neither a glare nor a kind expression. "It was food." she said with a small shrug. Max gave a long sigh, "Why did you pick me of all the crazy map knowing people out there" she asked him with a frown. Max shuddered slightly, the night air was chilly and she didn't like it one bit. She would have rather been at home with her grandmother drinking warm soup and eating her pastries. Her mouth drooled at the thought of chocolate cake with a side of vanilla ice cream.

Max looked at the captain with speculation, "Would your chef...happen to have any dessert?" she asked him with an eyebrow raised. Max frowned again as a plan came to her mind, "You have agreed to not raid our town for five years but what if...what if I know of more than one area for the treasures you seek?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow, "Will you...leave my town alone for ten years and make sure they have protection for at least three years..." she whispered as her words were only intended for the captain.

Palmoun

Old 08-02-2011, 01:56 AM

Jason frowned when he heard her, "the cook isn't going to like that but I will just have to tell her that her cooking needs improvement." he said as he looked at her. Slowly he let a breath out when he heard her and looked up into the sky. The stars were starting to come out and he frowned a little bit, "I picked you since I heard you could help me find a treasure that I need." he said as he looked at her and hoped that she could help him.

A smile then slipped onto his lips when he heard her and looked at her, "oh she will have desert, she makes the best apple pie with home made ice cream on the side." he said as he looked at her and then closed his eyes when she started to talk business. Slowly he nodded and smiled at her, "okay, if you can show me two treasures then I will promise seven years of raid free with protection. Does that sound resonable to you?" he asked as he hoped it was. Seven years of non raiding and protecting was perfect for two treasures. It would mean he coudl dissappear for a while and possibly spend time back home.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 12:43 PM

"I never said that he food was horrid, all I'm saying is that it is food and since I have to eat...I will" she muttered. "I know you picked me, but why me..." she repeated her question as a helpless statement this time. She turned her face back to the ocean and gripped the railing of the boat tightly, she wasn't too fond of heights. She turned back to him again, "You have not told me your name yet.." she whispered. She returned his smile with a really tiny one, it was so tiny that people would have wondered if she was even smiling. 'It's not chocolate cake, but I do like pie' Max thought to herself.

Taking another deep breath she began again, "I think that seems fair" she said with a small nod, "If I...if I show you to the first treasure and draw you a map for the second treasure....would you still let me go?" she whispered. Max averted his eyes and turned her head back to the ocean, she hoped she wasn't going to anger him with her offer. By this point she was desperate to go home, she tucked a long strand of her teal hair behind her ears. The wind felt nice against her face and she let out a small smile again, closing her eyes momentarily.

Palmoun

Old 08-03-2011, 03:19 AM

James nodded when he heard her and chuckled, "well if you have nothing to say the food has to be bad so that is what I have to tell the cook. But if you really don't care and just ate it I will tell her you don know what to think of te food yet." he said as he looked at her and frowned a little when he heard her. He knew she was jus askig thr while world why this was happening to her but there was no answer. So he sighed and simply said, "I don't know." he said softly and then when he heard her speak he felt like hitting himself in the face. "I am sorry, I thought I did. But I am James, James darkblood." he said as he looked at her, "and it is a pleasure to met you Max." he said as he looked at her and smiled when he saw the tinny one on her lips.

Jason closed his eyes when he heard her and thought it over. He knew that she wanted to go home, he knee it since his crew always wanted to go home. But he never knew that feeling or if he did it wasn't for long. He had no were but the sea to call home. Slowly he started to nod his head, "that sounds reasonable but when you draw the map you better not trick me. If you do I will come back and take you again." he said but if you looked into his eyes there was a look in her eyes that told you he was just kidding. He then straighted uo and looked at her, "now then to selebratw the deal let's go get pie and ice cream. I can already smell the pie from here." he said as he looked at her.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 01:12 PM

Her eyebrow raised when he said he was James Darkblood, "I thought you were suppose to be ruthless..." she whispered she had not known he was James Darkblood. If he was truly who he said he was she was lucky to have survived him, she gave him a small dark grin. "I cannot exactly say it is a pleasure to meet you though James" Max said boldly. She realized how careful she would have to be with her words around him now. Though she hated pirates and more so even now, she would need to be careful if she ever wanted to go home. Alive at least. Max leaned her back against the railing of the ship as she looked up to the moon, it was beautiful.

Max shook her head as she let out a laugh, "I don't think I would get away with tricking you James" she said rolling her eyes. "I swear, if you ever come back for me again after you let me go, I will hide and you will never find me no matter where you search for me" she told him with a nod. Max laughed, "Guess a pirates second love besides the sea is food" she said with a roll of her eyes. Max sniffed the air, and indeed if you smelled really hard you could get a whiff of cinnamon in the ocean. "I have to admit, it smells rather good" she admitted with a small bow of her head.

Palmoun

Old 08-03-2011, 03:27 PM

James couldn't help but let out a laugh when he heard her. Of course she would think that, he was suppose to be Ruthless since the rumors said so. But he slowly got control of himself and smiled at her, "let's just say I can be ruthless when I need to be but harmless other times." he said as he looked at her and knew she was probably thinking she had to watch herself more. It was what everyone thought when they thought of meting him. But he got most of those rumors from just being Williams son. He wondered for a second if he told her the real truth about himself. Yet only one person on this ship knew the truth about him and that was enough for him now.

"well then if your going to hide if I come back for you then I should just trust your word on the map." he said as he looked at her and smiled. A low slightly sad chuckle escaped him when he heard her, "well most of my crew love land, land means home and family to them. But for me I love food, land hold nothing to me." he said softly and smiled when he heard her. "then come on, kitchens this way." he said as he lead her towards the kitchen. More of he delicious smell came from it and right when James opened the door the smelled surrounded them and a wooden spoon hit James in the face. James cursed and held his face as a middle aged women came out with the spoon innher hands. "James darkblood! Hoe many times do I have to tell you to be nicer to girls." she growled and James looked down. "more then I can count Beth." he said softly and he looked like someone talking to his mother now. "then why is it that I hear you took a girl and made her feel like a prisioner? Your suppose to make them feel happy to be here." Beth said and then looked at Max, "sorry about James, he can be a idiot most of the time." she said and James was going to say somethig but thr look he got from Beth made him stop.