Psycho Alice
Maybe you haven't noticed but I'...
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Alice Send a message via MSN to Psycho Alice

Old 09-12-2011, 02:55 AM

Name Kartik
Age18
Height6ft
Bio Kartik was born in India and had lived under English rule for most of his life as much as he hated being kept under anyone's shoe just because of his skin color he didn't see a way of changing it. After his parents died when he was 16 he took the first ship out and came to England. Here he found a few jobs that helped to feed and clothe him. His recent job as a carriage driver for some well to do family has brought him into contact with a beautiful young lady he can't seem to get out of his mind.

NameGemma
Age 16
Height 5ft
Bio Gemma more commonly called Gem is a sweet young lady who has always felt small in her beautiful sisters shadow. Recently her sister had been promised to a man of good means a man Gem had secretly had a crush on since she first saw him. She see's what he shows the world not the actual man underneath. So she resents her sister for stealing away her first "love", but she feels guilty for resenting her sister, because it is clear her sister despises the man.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 03:08 AM

[IMG][/IMG]

(Guy in middle)
]Name: Johnathon
Age27
Bio: Johnathon is a rich, well respected man. He only cares for power and money, and women of all sorts. To make him even more rich and powerful he has asked for a women's hand in marriage, a beautiful Younger girl whos family is one of the richest all in England. And if he had her, his life would be perfect.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Name:Emily
Age18
Bio: A women with spirit and rebellion. She is being forced into a unhappy Marriage, all for the sake of money and politics. She despised Johnathon with a passion and yet was being forced to marry him! Her heart belonged with another man, her carriage driver, and Indian boy, cute as can be. But there love would be forbidden, looked down upon.

Last edited by Violent_Beauty; 09-12-2011 at 03:21 AM..

Psycho Alice

Old 09-12-2011, 03:48 AM

Katrik wiped away a bead of sweat that trickled down his temple, the scent of fresh hay and horses assailed his nostrils, he had been living in the stables over a month now and as much as he enjoyed it he only wished it weren’t so bloody hot. Brushing the mare a bit more roughly then he intended he tried to pull his thoughts away from where they had been dwelling as of late on her. Every time he let his mind wander it went back to her. Emily the young woman who lived in the house he worked for. A snort of irritation caught his attention, clearly the mare did not like how hard he had been brushing her. Murmuring a few calming words he eased up on the brushing patting her velvety neck a few times to soothe her. The maid who came to take him his lunch every day, and attractive young woman came bounding into the stall holding a plate. ”Hey Kartik you hungry?” she asked in a singsong voice taking a seat on the only place to sit a low stool.

Gemma hummed softly to herself focused intently on the small even stitches that would bring the picture she was embroidering to life. Her mother had been urging her to practice lately and she figured if she completed this her mother would get off her back about it at least for a little while. But as minds always tended to do when forced to do a tedious task her mind started to wander, back to the book she had been reading not very long ago. It was one of those penny books a romance about some poor common girl who ended up finding love in the end. Trash her mother called it, but Gem secretly adored them. Romantic the girl was, a sharp jab brought a hiss of pain to her lips as blood started to bubble up from the small cut she had given herself with her needle. Well that’s what she got for being so careless as her mother would put it. Why couldn’t she be more like Emily her mother would ask. Look how pretty Emily looks, see how gracefully she curtseys, look at how beautifully she embroiders, see Emily has a proposal where it yours. It was enough to drive a girl up the wall.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 04:53 AM

Johnathon Smirked. He just about had everything he ever wanted. He could barely stand it, the waiting. Emily, the women he was to marry, was most beautiful, luck had struck again, a women he could be with in bed and he gets her money! Things could not get any better For him. His plan was to act oh so in love with Emily, then marry her, then treat her like all other women. He smiled. He was so good. He was rich and hansom, he loved himself more than anything, other than money. Women came and went in his life, but he kept that a secret. He would not dare tarnish his good name. And once he had the girl, he was unstoppable.

She sighed as her mother explained how lucky she was to be getting married to such a good man. Emily did not think so, he was scum, pure trash! He used money to by booze and women, and he didn't really love her, no, if he did He would be trying to Romance her, right? Emily Walked into her Kid sisters room and moaned. "its not fair!" She cried. "I wish I were you...Sometimes, I shouldn't have to marry such...Garbage" She spat, she could tell her sister everything, things she thought and felt. "Im sorry to bug you Gem, But I am so...Lost!" Truth was, her heart was somewhere else, The carrier, Kartik, he was dreamy...Emily even thought he was more the romancing type anyways....She wished she had the guts to speak to him, alone...But she is too afraid. She was always being watched.

Psycho Alice

Old 09-12-2011, 05:41 AM

”Why would you want to be me? I don’t even have any men looking at me, you on the other hand attract them like flies to honey. I’m just the kid sister no one important. It’s you they want not me.” Of course she didn’t say any of these things, it just sat on the tip of her tongue begging her to speak the words but she couldn’t. Though she tired of listening to her sister complain about the man she was supposed to marry, a man Gem thought absolutely wonderful, how could her sister think him trash? Still she sat and listened gave her sister what advice she could and watched everything from the sidelines, always in the audience never a player. ”He isn’t all that bad sister, he is rather handsome. It’s nice to think and dream about the men we would marry if we could though isn’t it. Like if I could I would marry a prince who would whisk me away to his castle” Gem of course was joking she had her heart on one man and he never gave her the time of day. ”Who would you marry if you could?”

Kartik took a seat on the steps of the carriage accepting the plate piled high with food from Anne the maid, lately the girl had been taking to hanging around until he finished eating peppering him with questions about the carriage he knew she wasn’t actually interested in. He didn’t answer her just started shoveling the food in his mouth, one because he was hungry and two because the faster he could finish the food the sooner it would be for her to leave. ”Kartik slow down you aren’t an animal, you’ll give yourself a bellyache you keep eating like that” Kartik nodded and slowed down a bit, but too soon for Anne his food was gone and she had no reason to hang around any longer. Leaning over she gave him a quick peck on the cheek, giggling girlishly she took the plate and ran back to the house. Kartik shook his head, the girl could not take a hint.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 05:51 AM

Emily went on and on some more about that man she was to be with. "Promise not to tell anyone if I tell you who I dream of marrying?" She said, hoping her sister wouldn't tell a soul. If indeed someone were to find out her true feelings for Kartik there would be trouble. Big trouble. Not only is he not an English man, hes poor. But hes beautiful..She thought and then she had a hard time keeping still. She had to tell Gem! "Kartik" She just spat out his name without thinking, or hearing anything her sister may have been saying, if she were talking at all.

Johnathon pulled up in front of His Soon to be his wife's home. He decided to come see her, to woo her off her feet. Of course he came unannounced, but knew that her Mother would be thrilled to see him Either way, He knocked and when The door was opened He just walked right in shouting. "Emily! My love, my beauty! I have come to see you!" He shouted. That sounded nice and romantic enough. Yeah, he sure knew how to talk to a women.

Psycho Alice

Old 09-12-2011, 06:33 AM

The look on Emily’s face told Gem she had heard nothing of what she said, instead she overrode her with more complaining, Gem sighed and shook her head turning her attention back to her stitches. It was her sister’s next words that sent her into near shock ”Kartik? But he’s our carriage driver! It isn’t proper and mother would have a fit. Not that he isn’t a good man and he is rather handsome in an Indian way but mother would have your head. Besides you have Jonathan” beautiful Jonathan, her mind added but she didn’t say the last part. She sighed dreamily to herself just thinking of him it made her heart flutter. Her heart did an odd thing next a mix between stopping and constricting as his voice could be heard calling Emily saying all the things to her that Gem wished he would say to her. ”Your fiancé calls you” Gem said softly.

Kartik rolled up his sleeves he thought about shedding his shirt but decided against it Anne was sure to come hang around now that her chores were all done and treating her to such a few like his abs might be more than a girl like her could bear. Sweat plastered his shirt to him as he moved to the other side of the carriage to start washing it on the other side. Right on cue he could hear her soft voice humming a little song as she made her way down the aisle towards the stall where the carriage was kept. She couldn’t take a hint but at least she was company and she sure got a kick out of his Indian accent. The two chatted while Katrik cleaned the carriage, the only time she left was to get him a drink and by the time she got back he had finished washing the carriage.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 06:42 AM

Emily sighed. "I know it isn't proper Gem. Please don't tell" She said, thats when she heard his voice and shivered. "Ugh, what is he doing here!" She said, clearly annoyed. She waved bye to her sister and headed into the man room, where Johnathon waited for her. "Ah, what a surprise" Emily said not hiding her Sour feelings that he was here. He leaned in and kissed her. Emily Kissed back, only to please her mother who she knew was spying on her. They always were watching her, making sure she was perfect. It was maddening. She pulled away. "So what do I owe this visit?" She said trying to smile at the man she loathed.

Johnathon Knew Emily didn't care for him, which made him want her even more. After they kissed he spoke. "Can I not come see my beautiful bride? I have missed you so!" He said pulling her into his arms. "Besides, I think its good if we spend time together, we are getting married after all" He said with a smirk. He just wished Emily was more of an idiot and just be madly in love with him like all the others. But No, Emily had to be difficult. He let her go and laced hands with her. "A walk out front in the gardens would be lovely, don't you think my love?" He said as they headed out front and into the garden. He had yet to be alone with her.

Psycho Alice

Old 09-12-2011, 03:40 PM

Setting aside her embroidery Gem got up and stuck her head around the door spying on her sister and hoping to catch a glimpse of handsome Jonathan. She was disappointed, she only wished it were her in his arms and not her sister that he kissed so tenderly. At least tenderly in her eyes, she had never been kissed before. A soft sigh of envy no one heard slipped out as she watched the pair. “One day Gem you’ll have your own prince and he’ll have eyes for only you, you wouldn’t have to worry about competing with your sister, because he’ll only want you” of course she told herself these things without actually believing it. Take a walk in the guards she could see it now them hand in hand walking along the path, it was truly an envious scene. Maybe she could tag along behind them, watch them. Or better yet go on her own little walk, something to clear her head… and her heart of all this envy and jealousy. She hated the feeling but it hung around anyway burrowing deeper in her heart till she resented her beautiful sister just because of all the attention she got.

Kartik rounded the corner of the house, Anne at his side in the front sat a very familiar horse. It was Emily’s fiancé Jonathan, the thought made him grit his teeth against the anger that boiled below the surface. ”Oh look Mr. Jonathan is here, isn’t Ms. Emily such a lucky girl, Mr. Jonathan is such a handsome man. And all that money, my my she will be a happy one once they marry. And such pretty babes they will make” Anne said a hint of envy in her voice, but of course she knew nothing like that would happen to her she was just a lowly maid. ”Yes lucky, if she likes a man who sleeps around and contributes nothing to society other then drunken slurs” Kartik snapped back surprising both her and him with his anger. ”Oie what’s got your knickers in a twist Kartik? Mad that you don’t have such money?” she asked as they turned around and headed back to the stables. ”Even if I had money my skin color would still prevent me from having what other white people have” he shook his head she knew it he knew it. He would never be equal. ”You’re beautiful you know” Anne nodded smiling at him, he didn’t say anything just nodded his head a swift jerky movement.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2011, 01:18 AM

Emily Followed Him out along the path, she hoped that she would spot Kartik once outside, so far she hadn't seen him, she sighed. The sun shone down in her eyes, she covered them with her hands, her long hair flowed in the wind. Today she wore a white summer dress. Her mother always made sure Emily had something white to wear because her mother thinks white means a pure soul and it made her stand out more due to her fair skin and light hair color. Her mind wondered back to Kartik, she wondered what it was he was doing, if he had plenty to drink working in this heat..She worried he catch a cold at night from sleeping in the barn, she worried about him more than she should, or at least that's what someone would tell her. It was hard to smile, to pretend she was happy, what did everyone see in him, that she did not?

Johnathon strolled about the garden path with her, talking about how happy they were going to be, how he adored her so. But he soon realized her mind was else where. He wondered what it was, or who it was she was thinking about, something more important than him? She dare not! "Well, don't you agree, love?" He said, seeing if she heard what he just asked her. She replied with a simple. "Sorry, what?" This angered him. He then noticed the Indian boy, he snarled and pulled Emily to the side. "Don't you even think for a second you can disrespect me" He said, the pushed into her for a kiss, he didn't want anyone else to hear what he said, so if someone was spying it looks as if he said something sweet or a surprise of some sort. "Now, lets make our way back, its late" He said kissing her one last time before they walked back to the house, hand in hand.

Psycho Alice

Old 09-13-2011, 02:56 AM

Out of the corner of his eye Kartik caught sight of the happy couple, at least that’s what everyone else was supposed to see. But anyone who looked closer could see the truth, he talked she didn’t listen, it was clear her attention was not on him. His breath caught in his throat as he watched her, she really was a beauty so fair with such light hair, and he couldn’t keep himself from staring at her if Anne saw the directions his thoughts had turned she didn’t say anything. Anger bubbled up inside him as the man pulled her aside pressing his disgusting lips against hers, all he wanted to do was plow his fist into his face. But if he did that no doubt he would be arrested so he held himself back much as it killed him

Gem meandered down the path, it seems she was a little weak in the will power department, she couldn’t help going for a walk and just hoping there was a chance she would see the pair. A soft little sigh escaped her as she rounded the bend, there on the side of the path kissing was Jonathan and her sister. Her heart constricted, her breath caught in her throat. Emily was Ms. Perfect, it was always her that got the men to chase after her. Gem was always the little sister, whenever they went to a ball it was always Emily who had lines of men waiting to dance with her while Gem got the cast offs. But she couldn’t hate her sister, Emily didn’t try to get these things to happen to her they just did. It wasn’t her fault and Gem didn’t blame her for it, but she did envy her for it.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2011, 05:19 AM

Emily and Johnathon made there way to the very front. He kissed her goodbye and left. Emily stayed outside, deciding to take a stroll, alone, she needed to think, there had to be a way out of this marriage! She found a rock under a big old oak tree and decided this was a good place to just sit and think, She knew if she went inside mother would want to hear all about her visit. She hated the man so much. Anger built up, then tears. She sobbed. "Its not fair!" She said out loud to herself. Sometimes she wished she was more like her younger sister, Gem. She only had minor worries, like sewing or learning to cook or something, whereas Emily, poor Emily suffered. If she could, she would run away. The tears just came.

Johnathon left smiling, he knew Emily's family adored him, so if he went out drinking and bought a few women, who cares? Her family wouldn't look up any dirt on him, if they Knew what was best For Emily. He stayed out half the night drinking, dancing, and spending some alone time with a few Of his best girls. This was the life. And soon, it would be even better once he is married. Johnathon laughed at his own genius.

Psycho Alice

Old 09-14-2011, 03:24 AM

Kartik was finally able to shake off Anne at the stables telling her he had some errand to run for the master, he didn’t really he just wanted her to go away. She wouldn’t shut up about Emily’s gentleman caller it was really starting to wear on Kartik’s nerves his mood was far from improving. He was taking a walk past the gardens thinking maybe he would stop by a shop pick up a new shirt or two if he could afford it, his were starting to become really ragged. When he came upon Ms. Emily in the garden balling her eyes out like she just found out the world was coming to an end. Now Kartik had never talked much to her, hadn’t really been able to, nor would he have been allowed to. So it was with caution that he approached her now. ”Ahem excuse me Miss, but is something wrong?”

Gemma had gone back to the house, better that than watching the lovebirds kiss in the garden, she watched through the window as the pair bid their goodbyes and Jonathan left. If there was some way for her to telepathically tell Jonathan, or as she called him in her head Jon how she felt about him she would but sadly she couldn’t. Sighing she went back to her bed, settling down on it she took out her book and opened it to the marked page, time to immerse herself in a world of love she felt she would never have. She was surprised when Emily didn’t come upstairs to talk to her about her fiancé, she debated going to check on her but decided against it. Emily probably wanted to be alone think about some things.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-14-2011, 05:29 AM

Emily looked up, shocked, her heart raced and her faced flushed. "Oh, well, Um yes...thank you..." She said not knowing what to say, if the were seen together, talking...she feared the worst, But he talked to her! Kartik talked to her! It was a dream come true, and only a dream, she feared. She knew if she walked away now, they both would be fine, but she wanted to risk it, she wanted to know him. She smiled. "Silly me, crying...I should be happy after all....I am getting married soon....." She tried to sound happy but it made the tears roll some more. "Im deeply sorry..." She said trying to compose herself like a lady should.

Johnathon continued his night off how it started, when he came home he passed out in his bed. (sorry its short...IDK what to do with him.)