Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 05-23-2016, 04:42 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

*yawn* Seems like I overselpt a tad... there was such a pleasant breeze this afternoon! I couldn't help but fall asleep...

Notable Threads around Town

What are your favorite reads?
Fiction. Non-fiction. Poetry. Fanfiction. The classics. So many types of books and texts to choose from... but choose you must! Let us know what reading material has the best re-read value!

Steam Users/Games
Steam's Summer Sale is coming up quickly... have you made your wishlist? How about your friends? Wait... you need more friends on Steam, you say? I wonder if you can make some in this thread?

Korean TV Dramas!
Are you into TV dramas? How about the Korean variety? Share which ones you're into, where to find them, and all the plot twists, romances, and tragedy that makes these dramas so unique and thrilling!

What's that? New Admin's Pick winners? You don't say! Wish and CosmicKitty have the honor this week! Wow, look at these guys! Congrats!

Wish CosmicFoxKitty

Seems quiet this week- maybe I'm not the only one taking naps while the weather is nice! I did bump into Tesel on the way here, though... I can't help but notice she doesn't wear shoes that much. She says they're too much of a hindrance and too hot. That's great and all, Tesel, but wash them every once in awhile, yeah?!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Last edited by Emilio; 06-05-2016 at 11:12 PM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-23-2016, 04:33 PM

Oh wow, thanks for showing one of my threads ^^
Careful of those steam sales, they can drain one's wallet if you're not careful.

That no shoes thing is common for some people. Plus I've come to learn some shoes hurt your feet more than not having them. Perhaps custom shoes are in order?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-24-2016, 12:42 AM

my feet can not handle cracky pavement like my driveway. once i'm on the sidewalks or grass i can do barefoot though.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-25-2016, 05:52 PM

I don't remember the last time I stepped on pavement or concrete barefoot! I might try that once it gets to summertime

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-26-2016, 05:39 PM

It feels about like standing on a giant strip of sandpaper

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-26-2016, 10:00 PM

the higher ..? lower? err....... the softer ones. xD are the better pavement to stand on. like sidewalks, or really worn driveway pavement. But come summertime you really don't want to. they'll be like fire on your feet. xD

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-26-2016, 11:07 PM

I imagine there is a greater chance of injuring your feet walking around barefoot on the pavement ha ha LOL thank goodness for shoes

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-29-2016, 02:33 PM

so i take it no second CI for this month 'tilts head'

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-01-2016, 10:51 PM

during the spring and fall its not to bad though.