Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 06-20-2016, 04:33 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Its great weather to go camping and do some stargazing! Should we get a group together and give it a try? There are some great views around Menewsha, too. Especially at night... you can see the city lights and ocean glitter in the moonlight!

Notable Threads around Town

Win some gold and be a star! - An avatar contest
Challenge your creativity and try your hand at completing! Win gold prizes!

Zoolander
I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is...

Dragon Age
Have you played the latest Dragon Age? Want to? See what the fuss is about and share your thoughts!

Congrats on our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... Woodlandnymph and Precarious Fool! It feels like I've been transported to different worlds when I look at you! Superb job! Maybe someday you can tell me a little bit more about your inspirations...?

Woodlandnymph Precarious Fool

There's a new Contribution Item! Wait...! No! TWO versions of a new Contribution Item! Check out both the
Goth Ninja and Goth Ninja - Bloody Mistress to suit up for some stylish espionage.

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-20-2016, 07:11 AM

Ooo sweet avatar competition. :D

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2016, 10:31 AM

^___^ thanks for the weekly roundup! I just joined the avatar contest :"333

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 06-20-2016, 03:29 PM

whoa woody and foolio this week! woot!!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-21-2016, 11:58 AM

Congrats you lovely admin's pick peoples <3

and i know!!! 2 CIs yay! i'm going to have to get ahold of the bloody one. i may have to pull some more money from my paypal :3