Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 06-27-2016, 03:15 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Is it almost July? So soon? I thought it was still April... where did the time go?

Notable Threads around Town

Supernatural/Romance novels!
Are you in the market for some new summer reads? Maybe you can you recommend something?

Wardrobe || RE-RE-RE-RE-OPENING - COME PLAY WITH OUR DIRTY LAUNDRY!
Charity of the week...ish!

What does the avatar above you do for a living?
You kinda look like you make your living by coordinating picnic blankets with chinaware... no? Oh... well maybe you can stretch your creativity by guessing your fellow Menewshan's "jobs" by what their avatar is wearing! Be sure to read the rules of the game before you join, eh?

Congrats on our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... Kiari and R u b y! What more can I say? Seeing is believing and you both have made me B E L I E V E. An amazing job by both of you!

Kiari R u b y

Guess what got announced...! Sugar, Spice Why Did it All Go Wrong?! :: AVATAR CONTEST RESULTS!... FINALLY!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Last edited by Emilio; 07-03-2016 at 11:54 PM..

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 06-27-2016, 03:27 AM

yesh! finally the results from the FOWN avatar contest!! long overdue but we have awesomely patient users here at menewsha oh and congrats to the glorious admin's pick winners!

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 06-29-2016, 04:44 PM

Oh what, the Wardrobe is on here? Hot damn.

Divacita
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-30-2016, 05:38 PM

Nice, Congrats on the win.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 07-03-2016, 03:57 PM

congratulations to both of you too! im blown away! you guys look awesome!