Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 07-18-2016, 04:12 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

WORLD EMOJI DAY!!! (and new emoji!)
World Emoji Day has arrived!! Well, technically, it was on July 17th, but we can still talk about it! Emojis have become such an integral part of how we communicate with everyone nowadays! Let's talk about our favorite or most used ones or ones you wish to be invented!

Tips on RPing? i have no clue what to do
Are you a seasoned veteran of the RP world and wish to spread your wisdom? Then help us out! RPing is awesome fun but it can be very scary at first, am I right?

The Quest for the Elusive Splendor (A Weekly Raffle Card Game) - Tickets now for sale! Week 8
Hey... hey, you...! I heard that Queen Splendor has gone missing and everyone's trying to find her. Enter this raffle, guess the Queen's location from a list of 54 places, and you could possibly win the grand prize!

Congrats to both our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... Siipu and CrepsleyKabob! I'm absolutely digging the color choices and fantasy themes, guys! Very well coordinated each of you!

Siipu CrepsleyKabob

Have you brushed your teeth lately? ...you have? Well, you should do it again! Dental hygiene is very important, y'know! Check out the new Clean Teeth CI to make sure you have the right tools for the job!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Last edited by Emilio; 07-19-2016 at 01:29 AM..

Siipu
From Winter to Spring

Old 07-18-2016, 04:22 AM

Thank you for the weekly roundup again
Emilio! I need to go check out some of those thread.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-18-2016, 10:48 AM

I love the weekly roundup - I always find threads I never knew existed! I may have to check a couple of these out too! :D

Also Yayyy - new CI! I love it - now to just find someone to sell it!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-18-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
I love the weekly roundup - I always find threads I never knew existed! I may have to check a couple of these out too! :D

Also Yayyy - new CI! I love it - now to just find someone to sell it!
that's what im looking for to haha.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 07-18-2016, 05:06 PM

Emilio~ The links are all borked, heheh :3 well not borked exactly but you'll know what I mean <3

Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 07-19-2016, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Emilio~ The links are all borked, heheh :3 well not borked exactly but you'll know what I mean <3
Oh, boy, woops! My bad! They're fixed now, I hope.

Thanks for the catch, Salvete!

Suzy Sunshine
URE NPC

Old 07-19-2016, 02:56 AM

Thanks, Emilio for the shout out on my thread! It's very much appreciated.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2016, 03:18 AM

you're welcome Emilio :D