Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 05-16-2016, 04:21 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

I've hand picked some of the freshest threads and topics for you this week! I hope one of them pique your interest... even just a tiny bit!

Notable Threads around Town

Bring the Sexy Back - An Avatar Contest
Come test your avatar skills in this contest which changing themes.

Have you ever read a book more than once?
That title pretty much explains it all. Come discuss the books you've liked enough to read multiple times!

Steven Universe-(newest episodes spoilers)
All Steven Universe fans welcome! Spoilers may be present- pop in at your own discretion!

Admin's Pick! Admin's Pick is here! Nema and Ava the Vampire were the top picks last week! Want to share any insight on your process because... dang! NICE!

Nema Ava The Vampire

Talking Back
We've all got something to say, don't we? Why not show what you have to say, too? The newest CI is now available!

Flower Show Showdown - Results!
That's right! The results are in! See where you or your friends ranked in the Flower Show Showdown.

Phoenix Jubilee 2016 Feedback Thread
On that same note, my friends up in Town Hall were asking around for feedback on the latest Event. Help 'em out with your thoughts and help make the next Event even better.

What Happened? Fill me in! The second encounter~
What on Earth...? What did Cessy get into this time?! I don't even know. Maybe you do?

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Last edited by Emilio; 06-05-2016 at 11:12 PM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-16-2016, 05:30 PM

Oh wow, Nema's avi is absolutely gorgeous.
Ooh a second encounter!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-16-2016, 06:01 PM

i got so worried when i didn't see Emilio before i went to bed <3 i mean. thanks for the weekly update!!

look forward to seeing what cessy is up to.

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 05-19-2016, 02:08 AM

I love the new CI
get well soon Wishie!!!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-22-2016, 06:51 PM

Thank you Emilio for the weekly roundup! and yay for one of the threads I started being up there heheh it feels kind of cool