Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 07-24-2016, 11:45 PM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

Stranger Things
Netflix and chill, you say? I'm down! Should I bring popcorn...? Stranger Things is one of Netflix's newest original series that mixes mystery with sci-fi with horror. Maybe you shouldn't watch it alone...?

Howl and Sophie's Moving Castle: *sizziel... fizz... pop...* Mmm... Bacon...
Are you a fan of Howl's Moving Castle? Need a spot of charity or looking to give a helping hand? This is the place for you!

NaNoWrimo 2016 - Camp has begun!
Nanowrimo is coming soon and you best start preparing! National Novel Writing Month begins November 1st and urges participants to complete an entire written novel during that time. Do you want to try? I think you should! Its good fun!

Congrats to both our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... Nephila and CrimsonShadow! Between you both, the magical elements of Ice and Nature are in complete balance! I'm pretty awed by how powerful you both look. Its making me a bit nervous! Maleficent Magnificent job, guys!!

Nephila CrimsonShadow

You don't, by chance, have some free time this summer? I'm always looking for some helpful and friendly people to help me greet new users in the Welcome Lounge!

New places and faces can be scary, right?! I want to make sure that we show them Mene is a fun and safe place!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 07-25-2016, 10:47 PM

thank you Emilio as always for the weekly roundup :D