Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 09-18-2016, 09:57 PM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

What do YOU do for FUN?! =D
Are you slowly twirling in your chair because it sounded better than watching paint dry? I bet you're one of the clever types who has a "hobby" or something. Well, help me out! Talk about what you do in your free time for fun... because I'm dying here!

Favorite Song from Disney?
Disney songs. We know them. We love them. Its a tale as old as time... Can you share with me what's under the sea? Maybe even a whole new world?

Congrats to both our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... vampire_bill and For-Chan Cookie ! Side by side, you two look quite like gods of the same, tropical island! The balance of the chaotic and searing domain of the volcano and the lush and sultry world of the tropical rainforest! ... whatever the theme, each of you have done a great job!

vampire_bill For-Chan Cookie

DING! Fight's on! Enter the The Mene Melee Challenge [Avatar Contest] now! Entries must be submitted by October 1, 2016! (Reminder!)

Where Does The Gold Go?
Gold goes in, clothes come out. You can't explain that... except, well, I gotta eat too, y'know!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Telstel_Helper
Tel's Elf

Old 09-20-2016, 08:30 PM

Another lovely round up Emilio!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-24-2016, 03:53 PM

Indeed nice update. Any gossip about the other NPCs as of late?

I can say with certainty that most things are more fun than watching paint dry. I've done it for 8 hours before. Worst, shift, ever.