Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 06-25-2011, 03:59 AM

Smiling will knew that kilyo wouldn't be scared away easily and that she would be a good girlfriend. Standing up slowly using the hand-rails to help him steady his weight on his uneasy legs. After a few minutes he sighed and was frustrated because he couldn't get his pants off by himself while standing so he sat down on the floor. This made things easier and using a little of his wind powers he got the pants off along with everything else. Getting everything else on was much harder as blowing the clothes on was very interesting but after about five minutes he got dressed and was even able to pull himself back up into the wheel chair. "I'm done kilyo" he said quite loudly.

Last edited by Jaijin; 06-25-2011 at 03:59 AM.. Reason: forgot color

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 06-28-2011, 10:34 PM

Kilyo entered back into the room and smiled at him. "That didn't take as long as I thought it would. Oh, right. I forgot you have wind powers." She gestured to the door. "Shall we go then?"

(sorry this was a sad post...I'll do better next time, I swear! :) )

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 07-01-2011, 12:05 AM

"Yeah i do but it still hurt worse than getting the flu shot, you can count on that." Will did the only thing he knew how to do on his own that moment and that was to smile.

kionaredhawk

Old 08-01-2011, 11:20 PM

Kilyo smiles back. "That sounds horrible. Come on, lets' get going, shall we?" She walks behind his wheelchair and gives a small push. She was thinking that maybe he would prefer to wheel himself around, pride thing, but she wanted to give him a head start. That, and she wanted to see how far she could push him. She shut his door behind her before moving in position to push him again. "I'm sure the nurse won't be in the medical office for very much longer."

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 08-02-2011, 06:00 AM

"I'm slightly positive that she won't be there now that its almost four thirty." Will reached down and tried to push himself, but when he did an excruciating pain shot through his chest. "I don't think I'm strong enough to push myself yet," hanging his head he just let the wheel chair coast to a stop. "Do you think we could go outside in the wind for a bit?"

kionaredhawk

Old 08-02-2011, 10:57 PM

Kilyo smiles and gives him a quick kiss on the top of his head after checking to see if anyone was around. "Not to worry." She didn't go very quickly but she rushed going outside, wanting fresh air as well.
She takes a deep breath as they reach the outside. She pushes him towards the courtyard while asking, "Anywhere in particular you wanted to go?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 08-08-2011, 10:43 PM

Looking around will saw that no one was around, "Perhaps the lake?" smiling and then realizing he was extremely hungry "Maybe we could have a picnic?" laughing a little then feeling the wind he sighed "this is amazing being outside."

kionaredhawk

Old 08-11-2011, 02:22 AM

Kilyo grins at him as she pushes her way towards the lake. "I like the lake idea. And a picnic. Unfortunately, I didn't bring any food...or a blanket for that matter."

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 08-11-2011, 03:10 AM

"Well lets stop in the cafeteria and grab some grub to take with us." laughing will felt better being out in the fresh air "and when we get back it will be time for my next bath in that magic water that makes my feet tingle." He felt a huge new set of emotions, "I just wish i could kiss you out in the open but we aren't allowed to." Looking around, "Perhaps down near the lake we could sneak a few kisses in."

kionaredhawk

Old 08-29-2011, 11:23 PM

Kilyo nods and turns so that they can head back to the mess hall to get some food. She was pretty hungry herself. Which was weird, because it felt like they had just eaten. She shrugged that feeling off as they got to the cafeteria kitchen. Managing to score a basket full of food, she thanked the chefs graciously and returned back to her, well, ward. She grinned at him as she made him take the basket so she could push him to the lake again.
Once they got there, she paused to look out over the pretty water. "Did you want to sit on the ground or stay in your chair?" She did want to kiss him as well, but she refrained for now.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 02-01-2012, 06:01 AM

"Personally i would like to sit on the ground, however i would think that unwise as per my condition that I'm in. Don't you think so Kino?" he just let the name slip off his tongue, it was almost cute but at the same time reminded him that relationships were forbidden. Smiling at himself he waited for her reply to the nickname he had given her by accident.

kionaredhawk

Old 02-12-2012, 06:37 AM

Kilyo was caught off-guard by the nickname. Nobody had ever given her one, most preferring her full name or were required to use it. Ky was just a shortened version of her name that her younger siblings used when they couldn't say her entire name. Her sapphire colored eyes regarded Will for a moment, trying to decide how it meant it and how to take it. "Kino..." She said it slowly, giving it a try. She then suddenly smiles. "I think I like it. And honestly, it would be alright if you were out of the chair. Perhaps it would aid in your feeling better quicker. Movement sometimes helps in these matters."
She takes the basket from Will, sets it upon the ground and offers a delicate looking hand. Her eyes seemed to glitter as she said, "Well?"