Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-13-2012, 04:06 PM

Luccator shook his head and blushed slightly hearing his other nickname. "You are never going to forget those names are you? How am I ever going to live with your embarassing little names!" he said teasingly and bumped her back with his own side. Chuckling he then sighed softly and smiled. "I have to go to class, if I don't I loose my scholarship... And then I would have to leave, because I can't pay for school for me and my brother with my stupid job." he said softly and looked at her with apology written all over his features. "I would love to stay with you, but I need to keep up in class or else I wont be able to stay here with you at all." he said lovingly, running his hand gently over her cheek as he stopped infront of her class room. Leaning down he kissed her gently on the lips. Even though I know she hates the soul bonding stuff.... I can't help but want her to be my sacrafice... I want her to be my master, my permanent lover... Forgive me Chris, but I've decided to move on, and I choose Fiona. the pale male thought as he looked into Fiona's beautiful eyes.

Lucas looked to Penemuel and slowly reached up with his hand, touching the necklace around his neck. "This is what's causing me pain.. The spell from so long ago still attacks me with pain. The closer I am to you, the more the stones react..." he explained slowly. It was the hardest thing he had ever done, revealing his weakness to the girl he swore to protect. "The witch that originally cursed me, came back..." he breathed and looked to her. "she whiped my memories, and she was the one to take these pendents you made to keep the curse away, and combined her curse with them. Now instead of the blocking magic you made getting stonger, the curse gets stronger..." he amitted and pulled away slowly, backing up. His hand reached up and covered his face with one hand. "I just want to be with you like I used to! I want to be able to touch you without hurting either of us!" he snarrled, his fangs flashing in anger, and a bloody tear coming from his eye. "Its not you! It's me! Its always me! I'm never strong enough for you!"he said and looked extremely hurtas a hand moved to his chest. His breathing ragged as his jewles flashed.

Vitus stepped back as the bell rang out and she watched as Livianna walked up and patted her on the shoulder. She then counted up the points and grinned. "All you need to do is one of the optional sections of the ranges." she said and Vitus grinned. "I want to go for the creative arrow test." she said and Livianna nodded. She walked the pink haired witch to the next range and stepped back. Vitus pulled a red and black large arrow with a blue tip and turned to the judges and set it on the table. "I call it the incubus." Vitus said and they examined it. Then nodding to her she picked up the arrow and nocked it. She Then released it on the whistle. The arrow made a hum and glowed. It exploded in a graceful movement. A appearence of a red and black haired naked upper body of a very handsome man and apperition of a girl, they kissed and shots rang out to all of the bulls eyes, and completely destroyed them. The wave of wonderful smelling spicey sweetness that met their noses made everyone sigh. Seeing the perfect score when she turned around Vitus grined and looked to Livianna. "You made the team!" she said happily and Vitus grinned jumping up and yelled happily and ran over to Legion and threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. "I made it!" she sadi happily, kissing him deeply.

Renji smiled softly with his good eye closed, his mind only lingering on his lover. Asema was the only one for him. And with her, he wanted her always first in his life. Looking to her he then reached out and grabbed soap, usin git on her skin slowly. "My dear beautiful Asema..." he whispered and then kissed her neck gently. "I want you to be the singer you were ment to be..." he breathed looking into her eyes. He knew that she wanted him to be the doctor that he was studying and ment to be, he wanted to have her get her dream. They were young, they were free, and his doctor dream could wait. He could be a traveling doctor, ad travel with her. They would figure out some way to make it work.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 06-14-2012, 06:35 PM

She smiled lamely up at Luccator.'I understand.'She retroted, smiling back but was greeted with his lips.Both of her hands cupped the sides of his cheeks, as if cherishing his very exsistence.Living without Luccator would serently not be a life worth living at all.His hand on her cheek made her heart swell with warmth and compassion.When the kiss was over, Fiona took a deep breath.As if his scent would help her carry out the rest of class without him.'By the way, you enjoy my little nick names.Thats why your face turns red and you look so distraught.'She teased lovingly, as her fragile hands fell from his cheeks and onto his shoulders.Admiring his beautiful eyes, Fiona couldn't seem to pull herself away.If you only knew how much I truely love you.

'No love, no.Its not you.'Penemuel murmured, her voice so soft and loving.It was as though she was entirely a different person.Almost afraid to touch him, she did so anyways.Penemuel put her hand on his back and whipped at his tear.'We can find a way around this.I know we can.If we couldn't, we wouldn't be here today.'She was trying to be incouraging, she was trying to show Lucas they could make it if he just gave it a chance.It would take studying and looking in to but they could and would make it.'Your better then strong, your mine.'She breathed, kissing Lucas's shoulder lightly, enjoying how soft and cool his skin felt against her warm lips.My soul mate.Penemuel thought to herself longinly, wishing she could show Lucas she could be strong too.

Grinning like a fool, he sweeped Vitus right off of her feet and into his arms and held her there.Kissing her, her face, all over her.'I told you you could do it.'He whispered in her ear as he gave her a tight squeez.So proud of her, he swung them around in a circle with perfect balance.Once down, he put her down but kept his arms wrapped around her.'How would you like to celebrate my little witch?'He praticully purred as he grazed her cheek with his lips.'Im so proud of you.'His voice was loving, sweet, and excited.He was happy that Vitus finally got to live her dream.And all in the process, Leigon was living his.Because his dream was to see Vitus happy.

Asema shivered when Renji begun washing her back.Listening intently, all she could think about was what he always wanted to be.'But wouldn't that get in the way of your dream?'She murmured.'And even if I wanted to still sing, I would be too late.'Pulling away, she rested her chin on his chest staring up into his eyes.Her bright green orbs holding light and excitment.'I gave Fiona my auditioning spot.I have a feeling she'll get it.'Asema cooed.The thought of her little Fiona being a rockstar warmed her heart, but being with Renji made her feel safe, warm, wanted, and so many other things.He was everything right in her life.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-15-2012, 08:08 PM

Lucator chuckled as Fiona's hands fell onto his shoulders as she said he liked her nicknames. It was true, but he wasn't going to admit that aloud to her. "I know that I can barely pull away from you... But we do need to go to class to stay in this school... Just until we graduate.." he breathed softly and then kissed her nose gently, pulling his gaze from hers was one of the hardest things he had done in a while. "I will see you at lunch..." he whispered loveingly. running his hand down her face lovingly he then slowly moved to step away, they had to seperate if only for a little while.

Lucas shook his head and nearly convulsed in pain as she kissed his shoulder. Shaking his head he looked away from hr and sighed heavily. He felt like a failor, and it rocked him to his very core. "I hope you're right." he breathed and then looked at the dress on the bed and closed his eyes. I ruined our time together... Because I wasn't strong enough... "What would you like to do now... I've kidnapped you, and have made a complete mess out of it." he asked slowly reaching out to take her hand and kissed her knuckles softly.

Vitus laughed as she was swung in a circle and kissed her Legion on those addicting lips. "Lets celebrate!" she said happily and then looked to the man she truely loved and adored. "Lets go to the village down in the valley... They have a beautiful place to eat down there." she said softly and then looking to the captin who waved them off, she giggled and walked with Legion, away from the range with her bow in hand and her quiver on her back. "I hope you didn't mind me making that arrow illision look like us... I used my knowledge about you being an Incubus and decided to put it into an arrow." she explained lightly.

Renji smiled softly hearing Asema and shook his head. "There are more opertunities out there then just that adition." he said lovingly and kissed her collar bone. "Besides, I could be a traveling doctor with you if you wanted to go touring. We could still have our dreams." he breathed lovingly and then looked into those beautiful eyes. "I love you so much, I just don't want you giving up on your dream." Renji said and then smiled at her lovingly.

Darkest Hour

Old 06-19-2012, 03:44 AM

Watching Luccator walk away made her heart sink, it was so hard not to chase after him.Bound by her class, she walked in.The students were just now settling in, and the teacher was introducing someone to the class.Like always, Fiona sat in the back.But it was her time to shine.The teacher then called students up one at a time to demonstrate what they may have learned this year, or for a prize.Fiona didn't care for the prize but enjoyed music within its self.Taking a chance, when the teacher called on her she only gave a nod and started up towards the front of the class.Fiona went for the guitar, her main instrument.She stood in front of the class, taking in the crowd.Her wings itched with anticipation.Knowing there was so much more meaning to this then a test.It was her choice to be the 3rd person to go up, or well not so much.More like alphabetic last name order.Taking a deep breath, Fiona found her happy place and just pictured Luccator and instantly her heart knew.Her fingers begun strumming the guitar at they're own accord and she begun to sing.Her voice was beautiful yet terrifying, her eyes blazed with joy as her thoughts curled around Luccator.The thought of him drove her and pushed her, leaving every student in the room breathless.Even the guest in the back, and her teacher.Iv'e never felt so alive.

Trying to comprehend the entire situation within its self, Penemuel closed her eyes, taking in the simple touch of Lucas's thumb going across her knuckles.'You haven't made a mess of anything.'Penemuel murmured lovingly, trying to be some sort of comfort as she stared up into Lucas's eyes.Her loving gaze never flickering from his.'I think we should start trying to find that witch that did this to you, or try to come up with some sort of solution.'Afraid to touch Lucas, she just stood there, staring up at him.Bracing herself for his awnser, she didn't make a movement towards or away from him.Even a kiss seemed to hurt him, and she didn't want him to hurt, she didn't want him to feel pain.She only wished for his happyness.

Leigon grinned adoringly at Vitus.'I found it adorable.'He stated nonchanetly.His hand was laced with Vitus's, allowing her to lead the way.In all honesty he had no idea where this place was inwhich she spoke of.Infact, he had no idea this place had a town near it.'When exactly do you want to leave and go see your family?'Leigon asked lightly, glancing at Vitus out of the corner of his eye to make sure she hadn't forgotten.After all, it had been one of the things swirling about on his mind.If she planned on them leaving anytime soon he had some loose ties he had to get cleared up before they left.

'Do you have any idea how hard it is to say no to you?'Asema murmured.Renji made good points and she knew this was a discussion she wouldn't win.She knew he had his heart already dead set and locked.Asema just kept her eyes closed, pressing her lips against his ear, breathing him in, trying to take him as much as she could before she had to head off to class.'My question is, what would make you happy most?'She stopped caring for herself once she came to the realization she would be able to live on for many, many years.She would have many life times.But, Asema did not know whether or not Renji was immortal.Until that point mattered, she would do whatever it took to make him happy.Because his happyness was her nectar.His blood was life in herself, and his smile was everything.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-20-2012, 12:41 AM

((luccator brain fart))

Lucas looked to Penemuel and shook his head. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything..." he breathed seeing her being afraid of getting closer to him. He growled and snagged her, crushing his lips against her's and the kiss took his breath away, even if it hurt. Pulling away he looked into those eyes, he looked into her eyes fiercely. "I don't want you to be away from me. I don't want you to know you're hurtung me." he hissed and ran his hands threw his hair.

Hearin her Legion mention her family she stopped in her tracks and nodded. "I want to go as soon as possible..." VItus breathed softly and then bit her lip. She wanted to see her sister one more time... SHe wanted to work at the club once more, and show Legion that she was the rockstar that she dressed like. She looked to the gates and smiled seeing the pegasis drawn slay. "Well this lovely buggy is our ticket to the town." she said lovingly.

Renji smiled and then chuckled. "I will live forever baby, I'm an elf. So the thing I want most is to see you blossom and shine the way I know you will." he breathed against her skin, and smiled widely. "I want to see my precious gem up on stage and singing her heart out the way I have heard you can." he purred in her ear and nibbled it lightly.

Darkest Hour

Old 06-20-2012, 06:39 PM

By the time Fiona was done sing'ing, she could hear a heavenly siren.Her skin turned to goose flesh as she took her seat.But out of nowhere, suddenly everything changed.Her eyes were glazed over and she just got up and walked out of the class room.Everything and everyone faded into the backround as she left the halls of the school and started out towards the court yard.Her body thrummed with a new power, almost as though she was being mesmerized by someone or something greater then her.

Incredibly dazed, Penemuel bit her lower lip.Almost as though she felt Lucas's anger as her own, she grabbed one of his wrists and pulled him to her, pressing her lips against his.I'm so sorry.Penemuel thought over and over again, not wanting her lips to leave Lucas's.Not for a second.But she knew she had to.With drawing her lips from his she stared at his beautiful eyes.'Thank you for being strong for me when I was weak.Now its my turn to be strong for you.'Penemuel murmured tenderly, caressing Lucas's cheek with her finger tips.

He simply smiled in understanding.As they approached they're ride, he gave Vitus's had a squeez.'Just let me know when you would like to leave.'Leigon stated nonchanetly.It worried him to see Vitus like this.It almost made him think she didn't believe him when he said he loved her.Yes he was a incubus, yes he had many loves come and go but not like this.Being in Vitus's very prescence was nourishment to the souls that were inside of him.Even for a being of hell, she made him feel like a being of heaven.

Asemas skin craweled when Renji murmured he would live forever in her ear.It was almost demonic with his grins and chuckles.'Then we have plenty of time.'She retroted lovingly, pleased that Renji would be hers forever.Asema nuzzled his cheek, enjoying his scent and how well the two of them fit so perfectly together.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-24-2012, 01:03 AM

Luccator was intructing the young freshmen in the courtyard on their fighting stances when one of them pointed and waved to someone. Looking to the way the student was looking, the dragon paled seeing who it was. "Fiona!" he called, and hurried over. She looked dazed, and when he realized she wasn't heading towards him he ran to her side and put his hands on her shoulders. "Fiona?"

Looking into Penemuel's eyes softly, Lucas smiled and nodded slowly. "If only i could be that strong again, I would be strong for you all the time. I just don't want anything to come between us." he breathed and then sighed softly. Their little romantic get away that he had been planning out, was slowly crumbling before his eyes. He just wished it would stop.

Vitus got into the carraige and then once Legion was situated, she grasped the back of his head adn kissed him intesely. "I love you so much.. I just want to show you My family, and my job... Just incase something happens to me. The blood moon is always a dangerous place for witches." she breathed and then nipped his bottom lip. Suddenly they took off an she laughed Extatically, holding her love's hand tightly.

Renji smiled and then ran his hand through Asema's hair. The rythmic movement, seemed to calm both of them. "Yes. I look forward to every minute with you." he breathed and then ran his hands down her sides slowly. "Have I ever mentioned how beautiful you really are?" he whispered huskily. She had been his first, and he was determined to be her last one. She was now his whole world. He didn't have to wonder anymore.

Darkest Hour

Old 06-25-2012, 04:01 PM

So engrossed in the mythical sound calling out her name, she was unaware of her surroundings.When someone put they're hands on her, instinct was to pull away and keep on walking.But something about this was entirely different.Infact it made her shiver.Unable to deny this emotion, the glazed over look in her teal gaze ceased and she blinked multiply times before her vision cleared and she saw two blue eyes staring into her own.'Luccator?'Fiona murmured, wondering where she was or how she even ended up here with Luccator.Suddenly afraid, she started looking around in every which way and direction.It finally hit.How did I get outside?All I remember is that song...Fiona thought over and over again.It seemed as though it dulled out.

Penemuel closed her eyes, wishing she could make this better on Lucas.Letting out a long breath, she nuzzled his neck as a sign of affection.Trying to show him that everything was alright, that they're romantic evening wasn't over.'We still have plenty of time to kill.So lets forget about this for the moment, and just be together.'She murmured lovingly.It almost made her feel selfish, but she understood how hurt Lucas felt.And she only wanted his happyness, she wanted his emotions as her own.The only thing that scared her was his death.She could only pray and hope that if he died he would take her with him.'Never leave me, please.'Penemuel whispered, her eyes swelling up with tears as her lips grazed his neck with her words.

Gladly, Leigon wrapped his arms around Vitus and begun kissing her, enjoying her sweet taste.But all too soon the kiss seemed to end.Then again, he was praticually a drug addict when it came to Vitus.His breathing was even as he stared into her wonderful eyes.'I understand.'He murmured softly.

'Yes.'Asema responded to his question, enjoying Renji's touch.It seemed so rare he got like this, but Asema didn't mind.Closing her eyes, she burried her face against his neck.His intoxicating scent making her feel alive.

[[Brainfart issues.]]