Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 03-15-2013, 01:23 AM

Riley smiled as he heard her and squeezed her hand gently. Though when he heard the squealing and giggling, he looked over and smiled, "it looks like it." he said and smiled at them. Lena blushed when she heard him and then frowned when he placed his head on the table. She wondered if she had done something wrong and slowly started to get worried.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-15-2013, 01:44 AM

Sai looked over at Crispin and chuckled. Getting up, she looked at him and picked him up in his arms. "Girls stop teasing your brother." she said and looked at Leno. "You shouldn't worry deary, he's just a bit embarrassed is all, it will pass don't worry." she assured and smiled. "Sorry, but his face got so red, like a tomato!" said Annabelle. Sai sighed and shook her head as she looked at Crispin. "Just don't pay attention to their teasing sweetie." she whispered and smoothed out his hair.

Palmoun

Old 03-15-2013, 01:52 AM

Riley smiled as he watched Sai go over to them. Standing up, he walked over and looked at the girls and shook his head, "please be nice to your brother." he said. Lena just sat there and nodded when she heard Sai and hoped that she hadn't done anything bad to make crispin not like her. Riley decided it was time for them to do something and smiled, "who wants to go to the park?" he asked as he looked at them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-15-2013, 02:12 AM

Elizabeth nodded. "Yes daddy, we're sorry." she said and stood up before dusting herself off. "Oooh yes! Can we really go to the park daddy?" she asked and smiled before tugging at his pants, wanting to be held. "I think going to the park will be great for you kids to run around and play." said Sai happily. "You can ride the swings and climb the ladder and go down the slide." she commented. Crispin nodded and clung to Sai happily.

Palmoun

Old 03-15-2013, 03:55 AM

Riley smiled down at elizabeth and picked her up into his arms, "then lets head to the park, it is just down the road." he said as he smiled at them. Lena smiled at the idea of the park and nodded. Riley smiled at everyone, "then come on, lets go." he said as he lead the way to the park. Once they were there he smiled at the kids, "now go ahead and play." he said and waited for them to go off.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-15-2013, 04:04 AM

Sai carried Crispin in her arms as she followed Riley over to the park. When they arrived at the park, she set him down and smiled. "Go off to play now with Lena and your sisters. Take care of them sweetie." she said and watched as they all ran off to play. "Be careful!" she called and smiled when Crispin nodded. "We will!" he called back. Sighing, Sai sat down on a bench and watched her kids play around, happy and free. "They look adorable when they're this happy. Well, they always look adorable actually." she commented and chuckled. Looking at Riley, she pat the spot beside her. "Come sit with me love, please?" she asked sweetly.

Palmoun

Old 03-15-2013, 04:12 AM

Riley smiled as he set Elizabeth down and watched as they all ran off. Looking over at Sai he nodded, "yeah they are adorable." he said and then sat down next to her. Wrapping a arm around her, he pulled her close to him before kissing her head gently, "you know I feel like we are the luckiest people ever to have a family like this." he said as he watched the kids. Lena smiled as she ran off after Crispin and smiled as she sat down on a swing. She didn't remember the last time she was on one and slowly started to pump herself and swing happily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-15-2013, 04:23 AM

Sai smiled as she leaned into his touch and watched as Crispin helped Elizabeth get momentum on her swing, then ran off to help Annabell climb the ladder. "Be careful Annabell." he said and ran off to gently push Elizabeth then Lena before running off to check on Annabell. "You're right, we are the luckiest people because we have an amazing family and because we have each other. It's amazing how it all started with a simple 'hello' in highschool." she confessed and blushed. "I told them to leave you alone because I sensed that you didn't like having a bunch of girls after you, then they picked on me and you defended and comforted me...and out of all the girls in the school you chose me and I am so happy you did, my love." she said softly and smiled.

Palmoun

Old 03-18-2013, 03:16 AM

Riley smiled as he watched the kids play and Lena was smiling. Though when she saw how Crispin was getting she got off and started to follow him around, seeing if he wanted help watching his sisters and just wanting to stick close to him really. Riley then looked down at Sai and smiled as he listened to her. "yeah it did but it started so much." he said and kissed her head gently. "I am glad your the one who recognized that I didn't want girls after me, now I have the best girl ever at my side." he said to her softly

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-18-2013, 03:43 AM

Crispin looked at Lena and smiled before going off to push Elizabeth even higher then climbed up to watch Annabell and noticed she was going to fall. He ran over to her and pulled her off the ledge, but in doing so he ended up falling over the ledge and face-down into the sand. Elizabeth saw this and ran over to him, and so did Annabell as they hovered over him. Sai looked at Riley and giggled. She then glanced at her kids and gasped when she saw the little circle. "Riley...let's go see what happened!" she said and quickly ran off to see.

Palmoun

Old 03-22-2013, 03:53 AM

Lena frowned when he fell over and was at his side in a minute. Gently placing a hand on him, she watched as Riley and Sai came running over. "he caught annabell before she fell over but he then fell over." she said as she looked down at him worried. Riley sighed when he heard her and gently picked him up, "you okay?" he asked as he looked his son over to make sure that he was okay.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-22-2013, 05:25 AM

Sai frowned and looked at Crispin. "Are you okay sweetie." she asked. Crispin spit out some sand and dusted himself off. "Y-yeah...I think so." he said and looked at everyone and smiled. "I think I'm fine...sorry for worrying you all." he said softly. Annabelle walked over to him and ruffled his hair, causing sand to fall out like snow. "You need a bath." she said. Sai smiled and nodded. "Yes he does, and he will take one when we get home. For now, everyone go back to playing and be more careful please." replied Sai softly.