Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 06-14-2010, 10:24 PM

Zack woke up to the sound of his butler bringing in breakfast "good morning master zack, i do hope you slept well." he then left with out saying another work, typical jones doesn't stay to chit chat at all. Eating his breakfast he got dressed in a very nice shirt vest combo with black slacks. "Bye jones tell dad i said hi if he comes in" as he ran out the door to his car for the 12 mile drive to school. Starting the engine up he revved the car and it squealed down the driveway towards the gate. Once out of the gate he hopped on the highway to school.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-14-2010, 10:56 PM

She finished her coffee and was beginning to shrug off the effects of sleep finally so she slid her backpack over her shoulders securely and began the mile or so jog to school. It may have been two, she hadn't measured it ever in her entire life, so it wasn't Korry's problem.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-14-2010, 11:20 PM

Swerving through traffic at one hundred miles an hour he picked out every opening in traffic and weaved through it with ease. He parked his car exactly 10 minutes after he had left his house door, a new record mainly because there was so little traffic. Stopping at his locker he put his books in there for the second half of the day, seeing one of his friends "Hey Will what you doing man?" will looked at him and snickered "So your tutoring korry huh?" zack looked at him with a weird look "Is there something wrong with getting paid to help someone learn something?" zack then blushed a little. "Are you sure that your just tutoring her zack?"

Zack quickly left and went to his first class where he was a teachers assistant but he couldn't think of anything but korry and how good she looked durring their tutoring session.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-15-2010, 05:24 PM

Korry stopped on the school's front steps to stretch so that the exercise she got from the run wouldn't kill her. Her friends met her there and they were giggling. She joined up with them and together they headed inside the school for class. "So how was your little tutoring session with nerd boy?"

"It went well." Korry said, than thought maybe she should say more, when one of them sniggered. "He made me organize my stuff and now I have to write all the lab reports. Majorly boring! But i get to keep my sports."

They rolled there eyes, "They would never drop you, why do you think they through you a tutor."
"You gonna mess with him?"

"What do you mean by that! He's a tutor and a nerd at that I'm not gonna touch him!" Her face went crimson which her friends took as anger. But it was really because she was blushing remembering him shirtless. He'd looked really nice, and he was actually kind. Noone she had ever dated had been nice.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-16-2010, 01:23 AM

At lunch all of zack's friends were teasing him so he used his privileges as the secretary to the principal to leave the cafeteria and go to his desk in the prinicpal's office. "Excuse me sir, but is there anything i can help you with while im here for the next hour?" smiling hoping that he would say no.

"Well no but you can always just hide away here for the rest of the day, i have seen how red you get when someone mentions the girl you tutor..." quickly shuffling some paper work around "ahhh her it is, korry is her name. You can stay here as long as you like since i know your an a-plus student and ill just send a note to your teachers saying that i needed you to do an important project for me."

"Thank you sir, but i think i will go to my classes after lunch is over. How ever i would like to be able to just walk the halls to clear my mind, could you make me out a" before zack could finish the principal gave him a meandering pass so he could clear his head. Quickly zack left and just walked to his locker to grab his books then just around the hall mainly just looking up or down but never at any teachers or students.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-17-2010, 03:51 AM

Korry went to sports practice after school and proved she was still MVP even though her grades were faltering. But everyone knew that she was working on it. They'd teased her at the beginning of the practice when everyone was warming up but fell silent when she crushed them as they acted as the other team. No one liked to play against her. She was to good at the sports that she did. Volleyball was her other big sport but she only did that one during gym, having turned down the offer for the actual team.

It'd be time to go to tutoring soon, and she bit her lip. At least everyone thought it was before practice so they shouldn't be giving her any more crap until the next day.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-17-2010, 04:42 AM

About to drive to work he called in, "I got stuck helping the principal today, i can't make it in." after that zack went and watched korry from the second story roof. Knowing she was very popular he decided not to make it know that he was watching her and he went back inside very quickly. Walking out to his car right as she exited the school he didn't say hi but waited by his car opening the trunk he took out a camera and started to take some pictures of the school.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-19-2010, 06:49 AM

"What is tutoring canceled? Thank god!" Korry came out of the school and saw him taking photographs. She'd been about to walk across town to go to the library for the tuoring session. Instead she had changed directionsd when she saw him and walked casually towards him.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-19-2010, 07:04 AM

"Oh hi korry, how was practice?" zack said when she got closer. "I can give you a ride if you want, though your friends might see you with me." he knew that she needed to maintain her image around her friends, putting his camera away after smiling to her. "So its up to you but if you want to get there on time with out my help you should have left well" looking down at his watch "now." smiling he got in his car and started the engine up leaving the door unlocked.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-19-2010, 07:09 AM

"It was good.Normal." She shrugged, ignoring the fact that she hadn't told him that, in fact she was so ditzy it hardly even crossed her mind. She hesitated for only a moment when the engine reved to life, before climbing in and buckling the passanger seatbelt. "I guess I don't want to be late than."

Almost a grumble of a reply.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-19-2010, 07:15 AM

"Well im kinda glad your in my car again and i will take the back way to the library." throwing the car in to gear he took off through the parking lot and out the back way towards the library. "Do you have your stuff with you before we get to far from the schoo?" stopping on the side of the road just outside the exit of the school.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-19-2010, 07:45 AM

"yeah, i remembered this time."

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-19-2010, 04:03 PM

Putting the car back in gear he peeled out this time since he was off of school property, "I shouldn't have to remind you from now on hold on." as he whipped around the one corner at fifty in a thirty miles per hour zone. It didn't take long to get to the library but it was closed when they got there "i wonder why its closed, oh well ill just take you home unless you want to do your work at my place? You don't have to its just a thought." as he got back in the car he wished she would say she would come over.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-19-2010, 11:09 PM

(i'm sorry, i'm having a mental block Jai)

"I suppose your house works." She knew she had to get them done and she sure didn't feel like doing it by herself.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-20-2010, 04:19 AM

"Off to my house then," starting the car back up he drove to the highway and got on it doing 85 before he even reached the end of the on ramp. Expertly weaving in and out of the traffic it took him only a matter of minutes until he was at the front gate. "here we are and id hold on tighter than before other wise you will be in my lap" he said as the gate was opening. Driving as fast as he can he hit the first drift at ninety eight miles per hour drifting with him going around the turn first, before that one had ended the car was already going the other way. This repeated five more times until he parked his car in the garage next to a bmw, a porsche and a bently. Imitating an airplane pilot "If you would remain seated until the driver has removed the key from the ignition it would be highly appreciated, thank you for choosing zack's drift service please enjoy your stay." laughing he removed the key from the ignition "if you want you can follow me and don't worry about jones just tell him anything you want and he will get it as long as its legal."

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-22-2010, 04:04 PM

"You are seriously going to kill yourself someday." Korry stated bluntly as she clung to the seat even after they were parked in his garage, but her eyes were sparkling with laughter. When she finally relaxed she unbuckled stood up and got out of the car. "Does that include things that aren't legal for minors?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-23-2010, 03:11 AM

"Umm" getting very nervous about that question "Well no one has ever requested it so i don't really know, since my dad is never around you would have to ok it with jones. Though i think that you should get some labs done before you tried to drink that sort of stuff." Zack was beat red "Also i don't think i could return you to your mother impaired so you would have to spend the night, though its not like i don't have a spare bedroom or anything in this house," very quietly he said "and this isn't the big house either."

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-30-2010, 04:41 AM

"Oh please, everyone drinks, there shouldn't even be an age limit. " Korry rolled her eyes and strode after him into the house, "So where are we going to work?" She noticed his pink face and laughed. "What? I don't bite...." And as an after thought she added, "Hard." in a much quieter voice with teasing eyes. Though she wasn't looking at him.

"This place is huge... this isn't the big one?" She stared around with wide eyes, "You're joking right?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-30-2010, 04:50 AM

"We will be working in my computer room, though you will have to give me five minutes so i can set up a computer that is connected for you." walking towards a set of doors that stood ten feet high, then opening them to reveal the computer room. "The computer on your right was my first one ever, and over here is my current one." A monitor about the size of a normal table sat on a stand five feet from the desk with a mouse and a keyboard on it. "If you give me five minutes ill have one for you ready," walking towards a stack of boxes pulling out a tower, monitor keyboard and mouse then plugging everything in and he told the truth it only took five minutes. "This was my computer last year until dad surprised me with this one. It is all ready and has the layout for your labs open already. I think we should get some done before we drink anything though." smiling he added "or bite anyone."

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-30-2010, 06:53 PM

"that computer is huge!" Korry stared wide eyed at the monitor and than stuck her tongue out at him when he finished putting together the other one. She had almost got a seat at the big one having slowly been making her way over to it.

"Yeah yeah yeah, i'll get some dumb labs done." She crossed her arms making a face and sat at the computer that Zack had set up for her.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 06-30-2010, 08:07 PM

"Whats with the face? You shouldn't do that cause you look so much better when you smile." zack walked up behind korry and started rubbing her shoulders. "For every lab you get done you can have one of anything you want that jones can get for you." still rubbing her back leaning in "I mean anything" he said quietly into her ear.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-06-2010, 07:21 PM

Korry tensed when Zack wallked over to her, this was odd nerd behavior. She uncrossed her arms and put them down on the keyboard. "Right, to work than." She shivered when he breathed in her ear. Hopefully it wasn't obvious. "What exactly are you doing nerd?" She tried a different approach since she felt very odd all of a sudden, and had a desire to be defensive.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 07-07-2010, 02:38 AM

Zack was startled and quickly straightened himself out, "I'm sorry about that i seem to have forgotten my place in our high school society." frowning slightly he walked back to his computer getting on it then putting on his head phones. Playing music in it he would concentrate on his games, opening up his control program he made it so he could watch what she was doing, then taking control of the computer he wrote that he was sorry about before, and that he was out of line. Releasing control of the computer he started playing his game.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-07-2010, 05:30 PM

Taking a couple deep breaths with a very annoyed look on her face, Korry started to work to pull the labs together. Suddenly words popped up on the screen and she stared at them for a second before screaming, "My computer is talking to me!!!!" She stared waiting for it to do something else, when it didn't she moved back to working on the lab but kept looking everywhere on the screen.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Just getting a kill right before korry had said that zack had paused the game to go to the bathroom. "It wasn't the computer talking to you," walking towards the door "it was me korry." Slipping out of the room and ducking into one of the bedrooms with a bathroom hoping she wouldn't come after him he left the door open. He went to the bathroom and started to wash his hands but having obsessive compulsive disorder he had to wash under each nail so it would take him a while.