Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 07-11-2010, 05:22 AM

"I'm willing to try something new, I like diversity in my life." He said and then grinned. "My parent's can't cook worth a damn except mom really tries. She works in a bakery, so when I say she's the cook... She's more of the 'I'll make dessert but let me go get the door for the pizza'. Her food though... is interesting. So far no raw fish, though. We had sheep belly once! Now me? I can cook a mean bowl of cereal or some toast..." He said and grinned, and looked at the menu as soon as his head panged.

"Annabelle? Ann- Fuck, your mom! She's home!" Shuffling of clothes, a button popped, a girl gasped and high heels clicked on the floor. "Get in the closet!" A girl whispered and a knock was in the background. "Hold on mom!" A bunch of things hit the floor and a cough attempted to cover the noise. "Alright, come in." A door opens, "Annabelle, were you practicing again?"
A girl laughed. "Of course not. I know I can't defy gravity. That's insane!"

Nathaniel frowned as he came out of it, shut the menu and shrugged. "I suppose my drink of the night is water, I really have no idea what any of this is. 'Defy gravity'... What had Andy said earlier? "I'll take that Tylenol you mentioned earlier if you have it with you."

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 07-11-2010, 10:37 PM

Andy reached into her purse and pulled out a little travel bottle of Tylenol. She handed it to him as the waiter came to take their orders.

"A deluxe platter and a beginner's platter," she said. The waiter nodded and left. She looked back at Nathaniel.

"To answer your earlier question, I don't know anyone named Annabelle," she said. "Though I like the name quite a bit. I may keep it in mind if I ever have kids."

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2010, 02:17 AM

Nathaniel stopped moving, looked at the girl and took the Tylenol. "Kids... Oh.. Uhmmm." He stopped, glanced at her stomach and then back at her. It made so much sense, but defying gravity. What... His powers would pass down, but those weren't his. He was an audio freak. So... if he was hearing her unborn, unmade childs future, then... No, it had to be someone else.

"I think I'm going crazy." He muttered and laughed lightly, turning around and pressing a finger to his temple to stop all the future and past sounds coming at him. The Tylenol started kickin in and dulling his senses and he smiled. "I love medication, it always knocks away the headaches." They were bound to come back though, so he wanted to eat fast. And figure out why the hell this Annabelle was following him.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 04:15 AM

"You know, they call that addiction in some places," Andy said dryly as she picked up her chopsticks. She definitely noticed how he looked at her like she was crazy. "Did I say something strange?" Good god, she hoped not. At least, nothing strange enough to hint at the fact that she had telekinesis. After a moment, she shrugged a bit. "I know I want to have kids at some point in the future. I don't know when, or with whom, but eventually I want a family. Preferably once I'm out of school and in a steady job, though."

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2010, 04:27 AM

"Me and kids... I don't know if I could do it. They'd probably end up being spoiled but never leave my sight in fear of them ending up in the wrong crowd." He said and smirked. "I need my sleep too and kids just don't let you do that." He said and laughed. "And I guess I'd have to be married because my parents would kill me if they knew I wasn't a virgin before marriage." He shivered at his supposed reaction they'd have. "You don't EVER want to meet my parents. And if you do, never bring up the big V word."

He smiled as their food came and he picked up the chopsticks expertly. "Now these I understand. Lot's of nights over my high school career were spent at Okii Mama's and their tsao's Chicken... yum!"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 04:32 AM

"I used to babysit a lot during high school," Andy said as she expertly picked up a tuna roll with her chopsticks. "I like kids, and they're easy enough to take care of." Easy enough to entertain, as well, especially when she could amuse the younger ones by making their toys dance. "It got me out of the house, at least, and gave me some spending money." She grinned a bit when he explained about his parents. "Thank god my parents aren't the only ones... If I ever broke that rule, my friends would be dancing on my grave."

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2010, 05:00 AM

Nathaniel slid some... kind of roll past his lips and chewed, shrugging. "Not bad, actually." He muttered and laughed. "I don't dislike kids, I like them it's just... There's only so much pain in the arse-ness I can take." He said and leaned back, eying the woman and then smirked. "I bet you'll be a good mother. Just remember that your kids will always do something wrong and expect you to always love them no matter what it is." He said and thought about Annabelle. The boy who was hiding in her closet.

He smiled and looked out the window. "You know... I think I could really get used to this feeling. Sushi, new people, Tylenol. We should make it a tradition. Every other Sunday night from now on?" He asked and grinned. "Like I said, my treat." He grinned and slid another roll in his mouth and cringed. He swallowed it reluctantly. "I don't know what that was, but it was SO wrong."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 05:46 PM

Andy looked at the rolls on his plate.

"That one was probably unagi," she said. "Eel. They cook that one, though. If you don't want it, I'll take it. You can have some of my tuna rolls or something." She looked at him a bit sideways. She knew something was up, and she wasn't quite sure what. Suddenly, the thought crossed her mind that maybe he was like her. Different.

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2010, 06:36 PM

Nathaniel eagerly switched her the certain rolls and shivered. "Yuck. So disgusting." He said and laughed, then licked his lower lip. "You're not much of a normal college girl. Ramen only life style? Maybe some macaroni cheese? Do you come here often?" He asked and leaned down, picking up a tuna roll and sliding it into his mouth. He chewed swallowed and gave a thumbs up. "Now THAT is good!"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 07:27 PM

"Ugh, do you even know what's IN ramen?" Andy replied. "That much sodium isn't good for anyone. Sushi is much healthier." She picked up one of the abandoned unagi rolls and sighed. It was so good. She liked sushi more than ramen or other mostly-preservative foods, since it was lighter and didn't make her feel lethargic or anything like that. She liked being able to process thoughts quickly, since that made it easier to keep others from noticing her powers.

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2010, 07:44 PM

"I love food to slow the senses, chocolate enhances one sense dulls all the rest so it's pretty good. Ramen just makes me thirsty, of course that's the sodium at work. But at least it's cheap." He then stopped, and smirked. "I sound like a druggie with all 'dulling of the senses' thing. Eeash. All I'm saying is I don't like thinking about one thing for too long. I get these migraine's and it's near impossible to get rid of them." He said and sighed.

"I swear I'm not a druggie." He laughed lightly, eating another roll and taking a drink out of his cup. "This is really good."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 08:27 PM

Andy nibbled on the sweet-egg once she finished her sushi. The waiter came by to refill her mug of tea and she took a sip, sighing happily. Absently, she made the tea swirl in the mug a little, watching the tea leaves in the bottom of the mug dance. She was pretty sure he wouldn't see it... She just needed to do something with her talent. She got fidgety when she had to keep it reigned in, and she didn't always pay attention to what she did when she got fidgety.

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2010, 08:31 PM

Nathaniel continued to drink his own tea when the soy sauce slowly raised into the air. He was right, figures. Defying gravity. He wouldn't say anything to her about it. He just grabbed the bottle out of the air and put a drop on his roll and put it back on the table. He wasn't sure if she even knew what she had just done. He then watched her eye her tea and smirked. "Keep it focused on one object or none, because..." He reached over and pushed a pillow down beside him. "People will probably start noticing." He said quietly and then moved to eat another roll. It was nice to not be the only one. The only crazy freaky one that is.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 08:47 PM

Andy's gaze snapped to him when she spoke, and her eyes widened when she realized what he was saying. Immediately, she clamped down on her power. She saw her plate thump back onto the table, and one of her chopsticks rolled off the table and clattered to the floor.

"You didn't see anything," she said firmly as she physically picked it up. "Nothing." She prayed he wouldn't tell anyone. She knew there were people out there who would insist on trying to study her to find out where her power came from and how it worked.

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2010, 08:57 PM

"Yeah, just like I know you AREN'T going to have a child named Annabelle who will have defying gravity powers and practice them with a boy in her room probably before she's 17." He said and stared at her. He pulled out his wallet, looked at the check and laid down three 20 dollar bills. "Come on, I'm full" He said and smiled to the waitress who took his empty plate. He stood, and walked to the doors.

He leaned against the wall outside, waiting for her to catch up. He never had met anyone like her. Telekinesis? He didn't even know that was REAL. He'd heard stories but... He guess they had to all start somewhere.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 09:25 PM

Great. He was a seer. That explained why he was acting so strange...

"I guess that explains the migraines, then," she muttered to herself. Reaching into her car with her powers, she unlocked it and popped the door open. Now that Nathaniel knew, she wasn't afraid of him seeing.

"It's not possible for any child of mine to inherit my extra gene," she said after a moment. "It skips a generation. It always has."

Evermore_112

Old 07-12-2010, 09:32 PM

"No... I've never seen further than 20 years into the future. Never. This is your kid, it has to be. You must have a kid with a every generation telekinetic guy. Because she... She was most definitely your child." He said and then sighed. "I don't know much, but Annabelle has been in a lot of my visions, I'm only an audio... sound...seer. No images or videos in my head." He said and slid into the car.

"How strong are you. Your control sucks when you're not fully focused, I know that much. When did the powers kick in for you?" He asked and really wanted to take her hand to see what visions he got from her. But he wouldn't, he couldn't abuse his rights like that.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 09:47 PM

"I was eleven," Andy replied. "Almost twelve. I don't know how strong I could be considered, it's not like there are all that many others like me around to compare to." She used her power to adjust the AC as she pulled out of the parking lot. "I didn't know seeing the future worked like that... My grandfather is a seer, but he sees pictures instead. The extra gene runs in my mom's family, but since my grandfather had it, it skipped her and came back to my brother and I."

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 01:14 AM

"I don't know how I know, but I know Annabelle is your daughter. You said it yourself, you may name your daughter Annabelle. She's yours." He said and then sighed. "Can I touch you?" He stopped and flushed. "I mean, can I touch your hand? Sometimes I get longer, clearer visions if I can touch the person. It's your future right? It may appear as your past, but sometimes if I concentrate hard enough I can choose what I see." He said and held out his hand.

"I've never met anyone else with powers except my parents. They both have it. Except my dad sees visions too. I guess I got my moms, but they say it's never given them headaches. I think it's just both of them together that makes it so painful. Drugs keep me level headed and calm. Medicine and stuff."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 01:21 AM

Andy glanced at him briefly, and then held out her hand, making sure to keep her eyes on the road. She could steer with one hand for a few minutes, that was no problem.

"It's random in my family," she said. "My grandfather was a seer, but I'm a telekinetic, and my brother is what we call a speedster. Remember I said he moves at practically the speed of sound? I wasn't kidding. He's kind of like Quicksilver from X-Men."

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 01:50 AM

"Weird, maybe the generation thing is random too. Or... I'd be looking out for a telekinetic boyfriend, because he's apparently the guy for you." He said and smiled, then stopped. "Now be quiet for a moment." He said and slowly took her hand, gently, lacing his fingers through hers and let the sounds come.

"Annabelle..." A boys voice whispered, "Annabelle! Wake up!" A girl groaned, shuffled noises, probably turning over in a bed. "Annabelle, help me sneak out. Your parents are asleep."

"Mmmm Nah... Just sleep." The girl muttered and the boy sighed.

"No Annabelle, I've got classes in the morning. You don't understand, I go to college, your in highschool. I can't skip, you can." The boy groaned and opened the window. "Is the fire escape safe?" A murmured agreement. "I love you Annabelle, remember, don't tell anyone about the engagement." A murmured agreement once more and the window shut. Silence. A loud bang on a door.

"Wha.. Come in..." The girls sleepy voice sounded.

"Annabelle... I found this rat climbing down the fire escape..."

"What!? Mommy, put him down!"

"Do I need to call your father in here too? Annabelle, what have I told you about boys, bedrooms, and your powers!?"

"A lot of things. Which one do you want me to repeat? Let go of my fianc--boyfriend!"

"WHAT!?" The mother yelled, a thud. The boy must have dropped to the floor.

The sounds stopped and Nathaniel blinked, letting go of her hand. He tried to connect all the pieces. "You sound exactly the same. The girl sounds like you now, Annabelle." He frowned, and shook his head. "She is definitely your daughter. And you are one bad ass mother." He laughed and turned to look at her. "She had a boy in her room, and I don't know for how long. She was in high school, he's in college. And you caught him escaping late at night, you're married to somebody. I'm guessing you live in an apartment then. I don't know... I can't control which clips I get... I'll try again later." He said and frowned, wanting to hear more of Annabelle. "She's engaged to the boy. I'm guessing he didn't ask for permission from the daughter. It was pretty hush hush."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 03:41 AM

Andy listened, interested.

"I'll have to remember that," she said. "I'll write it down or something." She took her hand back just as they pulled back in to the dorm parking garage. "I think your talent is cooler than mine. I can just move things, you can see... well, hear, the future. I can't even control my power properly."

Turning off her car, she opened the door and got out. At least now she wouldn't have to be paranoid in her own dorm room...

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 04:11 AM

"No, yours is most definitely better. You can turn it off." He said and then sighed. "I wish I could just... choose when they happened, but now that I've touched you and dug a little, the sounds will dull out. It's like teasing my mind until it get's a full meal. Then it's full for awhile. What's weird is people can block me out of their pasts. I don't know how, like, they just... don't want people to know about it, so I won't see it. Secrets... You know? I can't hear them. And when I do hear them, they are sooo light it's near impossible." He said and shrugged. "I'm not sure how it even works. I like your power, it's the ultimate lazy tool. However, I suppose you couldjust make your muscles work out when you're laying there by squeezing them, right? You look like you work out, keep fit. Not muscle woman.. but you don't look bad at all. Oh my goodness, i have to tell my parents what you are. They'll be thrilled it's not just my family!"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 04:21 AM

"We've known each other for three hours," Andy replied. "I'm not sure if I should be flattered or insulted that you've checked me out enough to make note of my muscle tone in that time." She was half-teasing as she said it, because she'd discretely tried to do the same thing. "I like yoga, actually. It's probably the only thing I do completely under my own physical power." She made a mental note to tell her own parents as well. Then again, her grandfather probably already knew, and had told her mother.

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 04:30 AM

"Hey, I'm a guy! Don't hold it against me!" He said and laughed. "And plus, you have a rockin' bod. Yoga is definitely working for you. And you don't overly flaunt it, which is even hotter. Let's there leave more to the imagination. You probably have guys falling all over you, right?" He asked and laughed as they entered their suite. He stretched, stopped and grinned. He turned and looked at her. "Ooooh, we're going to have amazing pizza tomorrow night." He said and grinned, not really having the 'vision', but he wanted a fruit pizza. Bad. "Fruit pizza. And we're going to work on it for a whole of ten minutes, before eating off strawberries first... then the kiwi... Then the entire fruit pizza." He said and set his wallet down on his bed, talking through the open doorway.

He exited the room after taking off his shoes and sat on the couch. "How heavy of things can you lift?"