Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 04:14 AM

{{{Nope. He lives alone.}}

Ian was staring down at his test paper. He knew all the answers to the test, he just didn't feel like filling them in. He hated it when the other kids would mess with him. But he would just stay silent and take it. That made them leave faster.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-09-2011, 04:17 AM

(Ah okay just making sure here)

The final bell to the school rung as everyone brought up their tests and left the room. Ian was the only one left in the room after everyone left and Mr. Summers walked over to an empty chair next to him and sat in it pulling it closer. "Ian, what's the matter? I've seen you come in just about every week with bruises that are different from the last one. You have one right here on the side of your face to" he spoke calmly and gently.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 04:19 AM

"I'm fine." Ian said. What was he going to say? That the kids were picking on him? That made him sound like he was five. And he could take care of things himself. "Now then. If you would excuse me, I need to leave." he said, standing.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 04:39 AM

Mr. Summers was tired of ignoring things, it had been a month long of doing that and he couldn't stand by anymore watching this kid get hurt. Watching his student that he'd tried to keep an eye on get hurt. Mr. Summers stood up and blocked his way "Why won't you tell me what is wrong? By knowing what it is I could help you."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 02:23 PM

"There isn't anything you can do. I can handle it." Ian said. Though that wasn't exactly true. He wasn't ever going to stand up to those guys. And they were just going to keep hitting him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 05:31 PM

Mr. Summers still wouldn't let him pass "I really don't think that is true Ian, I don't believe you can handle it this time"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 07:51 PM

"How do you know? You don't know anything about me." Ian asked. He tried to push past him again.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 08:12 PM

Not moving and saying "If you could handle it, you no longer would have bruises all over you. Now would you?" Mr. Summers spoke. "I told you before a month ago that if you ever need help with anything or just talk that I would be here. I also with some research found you live alone at home. So what's going on?" he took a breath and said "You might think I don't care or know what it's like to live your life. But I know something very similar I believe."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 09:17 PM

"There is nothing going on! Just leave me alone!" Ian yelled. He was was getting mad at Mr. Summers. Can't he see that he didn't want to talk. Not about this. Or anything else. He just wanted to be left alone.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 09:21 PM

Stepping aside he let Ian leave, as much as he wanted to know what was going on, he couldn't keep harassing him. After the boy would leave he would keep an eye on him to see what was really going on that the boy didn't want to talk about. Now he just headed to his car like usual in the back of the school where the teachers had to park but everyone was doing clubs still.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 09:26 PM

Ian went out the door and started towards home. But he didn't really want to go back yet. So instead he went to the park. He sat on a bench at the base of a tree.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 09:55 PM

Mr. Summers drove away and passed by the park. He noticed a group of boys was walking over to Ian. "Hey Mason, come on, we wanna talk" Chris Miser spoke with a grin on his face. Chris was head of the football team and his friends were the best ones on it as well though they never got what they wanted most of the time so they would find a way and turn it against Ian to take it out on him. The two boys in the back picked up Ian arm in arm and walked away with him to where no one could see them in the back of an ally.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 10:57 PM

"I don't want to talk to you." Ian said. He tried to pull his arms free, but couldn't. "Just leave me alone for once, you morons." he said. That comment got him punched in the gut. He winced slightly and tried to pull free again.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 11:12 PM

The boys wouldn't let him go dispite the fact that it was five on one. The boys kept hitting him as much as they could until one of their friends was thrown against the wall on the side. Two others ran to Chris's side and he said "Let's get out of here" and by that time they were all gone. Mr. Summers helped Ian up and said "Are you alright? I thought you said you could handle it?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 11:15 PM

"I'm fine. I can handle it." Ian said. Even though it was a lie. He just couldn't bring himself to admit it. He pushed past Mr. Summers. "I have to go." he said. Then started running.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 11:17 PM

Mr. Summers grabbed his wrist and said "Why don't you ever just let anyone help you" he spoke as he embraced Ian into a hug even though it was risky he knew but the kid just got done getting beaten up.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 11:21 PM

Ian struggled against him for a moment before stopping. "I don't need help. I've never needed help." Ian said. And nobody was ever there when he did need help. He got used to being alone.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 11:26 PM

"You do need help, if you've never had it before, don't you think it's a good time to start." Jason spoke (Mr. Summers) "You act so tough and brave yet you can't even tell the honest truth"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 11:28 PM

"I can't accept your help. I really can't." Ian said. He wasn't used to people being nice to him. The only person who has ever been nice to him since his parents deaths was his uncle. He had sent Ian money for food and rent for year, knowing he wanted to be alone. Though he would have preferred for the teen to come live with him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 11:42 PM

"Why can't you accept my help, answer me that" Jason spoke waiting for Ian's repsonse to his question. "Why do you have to face everything alone Ian"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 11:44 PM

"Because my parents left me alone, that's why." Ian yelled. He yanked away from him and backed up until he hit the wall. He glared at the teacher.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 12:00 AM

"Your parents left you? As in died?" Jason stood there his eyes a bit shocked and then saddened he never though the kid's parents would be dead let alone gone at all. He figured the kid moved out and did his best to stay on his own in his own house. "That doesn't mean others can't help you Ian. There are people out there that are close around you that care about you" Jason added.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-10-2011, 12:02 AM

"Yeah. They did. They were hit by a drunk driver when I was ten." Ian said. He could feel the tears starting to form in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. "The only person who has ever offered to help was my uncle. But after a few years, I couldn't take his symphony. It just made everything worse."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 12:08 AM

Seeing Ian looking hurt, Jason couldn't help but move closer to him and place his hand on his cheek resting there "There is more than family out there that cares about you Ian" and with that Jason pressed his lips to Ian's kissing him gently.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-10-2011, 12:24 AM

Ian completely froze, not expecting that. And was extremely confused about it. When he could react, he put his hands against Jason's chest and pushed him away from him. He was also blushing a bit.