IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2011, 12:52 AM

Name: Yukina Utada (Your Male Characters Slave)
Sex: Feamale (Der LMAO)
Bio: When she was six her family was murderd by a old teacher of hers who had a dark past. Yukina ran away,being the only one to survie, she grew up on the streets until she was about 14. A man who ran an underground slave market snatched her off te strets,and began to sell her around. She had been with many abusive masters,all of the ones she had have returned her because of her free will. She is quite ,but very careing if you get through her outer mask,that she had built up over the years. Now and then she is haunted by the memory of her familys daeths.
Aperance:

Name: Memoru Kazaki (Your students teacher)
Gen: Male
Bio: Growing up in a small englend ,he moved to the states after teachers relized he was a genius. The states had the better schooling and scolerships. By the age of 17 he was already in college. Trying to become a teacher,even though he had many,many road to go down. He wanted a job that he felt would better help others. Turning 22 he graduated college and has been teching for a year and a half now. He has never lost his british acent.He is very kind and loveing towards all. He treats all with respect,until they lose it. As a teacher , he is one of the best ones to get, he does ot care about being late, or missed work. He is the kind of teacher who would stay after school to help a student who needed it. Makeing it hard for him to have romance in his life.
Aperance:

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-02-2011, 02:30 AM

Name: Kaito Yakamaru
Bio: Not much is known of his past, but he entered into the slave trade when he was 17, at first he was a spotter, but he worked his way up and now he runs his own ring of trades
Personality: Cold, he does not show much emotion, but he does show care to the girls that he owns.. He wants to make sure they are healthy so they never starve and he doesn't force them to work everyday, but this does not mean that he is a pushover. He will discipline his girls if he needs too.
Appearance:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l3...rOfTheMist.jpg

Name: Kami
Occupaton: Student
Bio: She lives with her mother and father and is an only child, her parents expect the highest of grades and expect her to be fully dedicated to school, a boyfriend and friends are a waste of time to them
Personality: Too anyone who truly knows her she is a happy-go-lucky girl, unless it comes to her parents, she is alwas trying to please them though at her own costs. She doesn't have many friends and most of the time she is studying or doing extra credit
Appearance:

Anime girls image by AmiBlackstone on Photobucket

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2011, 01:41 PM

Yukina sighed as the car she was in stopped off at another slaves traders home. The man who had sold her gave her a look."This guy payed good money for you .... I do not want to have another refund insodent,you know what will happen if you are returned again ... he will most likely send sell you,hell he might actually get rid of your free will,stuberness,and everything else people dont like about you",he told her coldly. Then getting out of the car he yanked her out and went to te door nocking on it."Now show respect to Kaito Yakamaru Yukina,and so help you god,if he returns you and I have to do another refund",he warned and looked back to the door.

Yukina looked at the door.A dull espreshon on her face. Another slave owner,another home.

Memaru walked into his 1st period english class room. Streaching he organized his lesson or the day and began towrite a quote fromm shakespear on the black board.He laughed to himself. He couldn't wait to see the kids confused looks on thier faces. Shakespeer was all written in old speaking language. It was a way to lookk into the past.Siging he sat in his desk and wated or the bell to ring and for his kids to enter.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-02-2011, 05:11 PM

((I think I'm going to change my characters name))
Kaito was sitting in the chair in his study, looking over some paperwork about some girls he was expecting to be shipped in when he heard a faint knock at the door, "Ah, finally." He said with a smirk and got out of the chair. His house was fairly large and old, but taken care of. He went over to the door and opened it, seeing the woman and her soon to be former owner, he smirked, "I've been expecting you." He glanced at Yukina, "This is the girl?"

Kami woke for the morning, ready for her first day at school. She got out of bed, put her hair in a side braid. Then she put on a red and white top with dark jeans and white heels. Her father never liked the way she dressed.. But what did he like about Kami?
She gathered her school items, ate a quick breakfast, then made her way to school. Kami got there a couple of minutes before the bell rang and made her way to her first class, which was English. Word had reached her that there was a new teacher, though no one had seen her yet.
Kami walked into the classroom and took a seat front and center, it was the only place she could really concentrate, she couldn't help but think that the new teacher was very attractive. She didn't appear to be the only one... There were several more girls sitting in the front than average.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2011, 05:33 PM

Memaru smiled at his class."Good morning class I am Mr.Kazaki,its nice to see such a wide awake class",he said calmly."to start things off were gonna learn about shakespear",he said calmly. He looked to them." And if need be, I'll translate what shakespear means in todays moden lanuage",he said grabbing the text books he had on shakespear and began handig them out."Open up tp page 33 , the play of 'Mecbeth",he said and went back to the front of the room once he was done holding out the books.

The man smiled."yes Mr.Yakamaru, shes all yours .... but I want to ask,just to make sure,you really want this stubern girl?",he said looking to Yukina who was keeping her eyes to the ground."after all, we have lots of girls who arn't stubern,an dont have the free willed spirt hse does....... so your shure you want her?",he asked makeing sure that Kaito wanted Yukina.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-02-2011, 06:55 PM

Kaito was still looking at Yukina as the man spoke, his eyes wandered over her, she would need to be properly fed.. She was too skinny.. He smirked, "Yes.. She is the one I want... A free spirit can always be broken with enough force he told the man. Then opened the door for Yukina to walk inside.

Kami smiled when she saw that they were reading Macbeth, she loved Shakespeare, the dialect was amazing and she could always understand what was going on, unlike some of her other classmates. She opened it to the assigned page and waited for the next instruction

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2011, 08:49 PM

Memaru smiled."okay everone,read the first 3pages f the play,when your done, write out what you think are the translation of the laguage ... what you think hes saying ... you can go back and re-read if you need to,when your done well go through the play together",he said sitting down.

The man nodded and heade back to the car,giving Yukina a dark look before speeding off.

Yukina sighed softly and headed inside ,still keeping he eyes to the floor. She flinched slightly hearing the door close and stayed silent .But now istead of looking at the floor,she was looking at her new sourounding.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-02-2011, 08:59 PM

Kaito looked at Yukina and smirked, "You must be tired and hungry from your journey, I shall have the servants bring you your food." He took his hand off the doorknob and started to circle around her, examining her more closely, "Yes, too skinny... We will fix that." He grabbed her by the elbow and started to lead her down a hall.

Kami immediately went to work, translating the lines from MacBeth, it wasn't hard for her, she was able to understand the dialect. Her parents had always insisted that she know how to handle all forms of literature, so she read Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe, Charles Dickens.. All of them!
She was the first one to finish, within a couple of minutes, and she waited for the rest to finish as well

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2011, 09:21 PM

Yukina gave him a wierd look as he circled her,but it quickly turned into a surprised shocked look,when he seemed to care about her thiness. She did how ever flinched when he grabbed her elbow,as an old bruse was still healing. Foloowing she looked around."Your home is nice",she said softly. She then looked around curious."... master,wheres the cage you intened to keep me in?",she asked dead serious. The last time she had a bed was whene she was six,after that it was carbord,a floor in a bacement,chained up,or for the former master who had a castle house,i was a stone dungon and cold wet floor,locked up.

Memaru looked to Kami seeing she was done he seemed surprised but smiled. Looking around seeing everone was still doing it he looked to her and smiled."doodle,read freely,or whatever you like util the others catch up",he said happily and went back to raeding some notes. Every now and then looking up to see how much of the clkass was finished ,or almost done. He had to laugh quitely to himeself seeing a bunch of the kids scratching thier heads,in totatal utter confusion.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-02-2011, 09:38 PM

Kami brought out some other assignments that she had to finish up on, summer homework... She thought that the teacher seemed nice so far and she would enjoy having the class with him this year.

Kaito glanced at her when she asked that, "Cage? My dear, you will sleep in a bed.. My girls are more able to perform when they have had a good night's rest." He reached a doorway and opened a door, sure enough there was a large bed inside, "This is your room."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2011, 09:53 PM

Yukinas already surprised look turend to full out shock as she looked around the room."I have a room .... and a bed?",she said lowly stareing at the bed in diselief. If she was dreaming she did not wish to be woken up."I get a bed?",she asked again stareing at it."heh, I havn't had one since I was six",she said softly.

Memaru smiled an once everone was done he stood."okay guys,now lets go through it",he said as he started to reveiw it over with the class.As they wnet through it he smiled at some of the confused looks."now now ... no one get flustered,this is anchent lingo ....its not every day somone goes around speaking it ... unless your acting it in the play its self at the local theater",he said chukeling."hec if we get through shakspear we'll go on a field trip to the thearter,to get a better understanding on it"

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2011, 06:35 AM

Kami glanced up at him, then she put away her extra assignments. She waited until he started to call on the class, now while some people dreaded the idea of seeing a play of Shakespeare she was delighted! She loved to see plays when she got the chance, for her parents of course...

Kaito glanced at her, "You start work tomorrow... Disappoint me and you will be returned... Understand?" And without waiting for her response he shoved her into the room and then locked the door

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2011, 02:04 PM

Yukina looked at the now lcked door and sighed."oh please do!then i get punishment form you and that basterd",she said in a sarcasticly,inthusiastic voice. Rolling her eyes she looked at the bed. Looking around she dove onto it. A smile came across her face ass she fel into the softness."ahh",she said softly and was soon fast asleep.

Memoru smiled."and just thnk,you get a day off school",he smiled when the class cheered at that part."okay ... so lets continue shall we",hesaid as he started going through the play with the class.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2011, 03:00 PM

Kami continued to follow along with each step that he took the class through, she would ask him for extra credit work once the class was finished, unless he was busy, in which case she would go to him after school ended.

Food had been brought to Yukina and was waiting there for her for when she would wake up. Kaito went to his room and laid down on his very large bed... He would have to break Yukina's spirit... He would see how she acted around customers tomorrow, then he would see what he would have to do

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2011, 05:30 PM

As they finished takeing up the work the bell rang.He smiled to everyone."alright guys thats it for today",he said calmly."no homework for tonight .... have a good day kids",he said watching his lids head out,then started to gather his things.

Yukina yawned and streached as she wole up.Blinking she sat up and looked to the food that was waiting for her. "either im still dreaming,or there really is food there",she said to herself and went to it. It smelled soooo good. Looking around she started eating it. She smiled happily. It was so good to have real food. "heh too bad hes only takeing care of me to make money",she said softly and started ,munching.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2011, 07:06 PM

Kami gathered her items and then walked up to Mr. Kazaki and she cleared her throat, "Excuse me Mr Kazaki? I know you did not assign any homework but I was wondering if you could possibly give me an assignment to do anyways." Her voice shook a little when she spoke, she hoped he wouldn't be annoyed by his request.

Kaito woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the new day, today he would test out his new girl to see how she performed... He got out of bed and dressed in black pants an shirt, then he left to go wake his girls and get them ready, he owned fifteen girls in the mansion he lived in

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2011, 08:10 PM

Memaru looked very confused."why would you want homework?",he said surprised."i can gice you some,but why?",he said in true awstruck.

Yukina was still fast asleep,she was so confertable in the bed. A smiled was planted on her face,being relaxed for the first time in years.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2011, 08:27 PM

((I thought your character was eating? XD))
Kaito soon got to Yukina's room and banged on the door once before he unloced the door and walked inside, "Come on, time to get ready!" He barked at her, he expected his girls to look good for the customers.

Kami blushed lightly, "Um, I try to get as much extra credit work done as I can... I have to maintain a 4.2 GPA afterall.." Any lower and her parents threatened to kick her out of the house, they really were unbearable to deal with...

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 PM

Memoru blinked."why in the world do you have to keep such a high grade",he said looking worried as he began to get out the work he had on him that he could give out."hmm well if your fimmilar with shakespear ....pick your favorite play .... and tell me what about it you like,i have all his plays in this book here",he said handing the book to her.

((lol riiight XD)

Yukina looked at him,unafreaid."relax will you,just tell me what ckothse you want me to where and i can guarintee I;ll be done and ready before your grotess costomers hget her",she said calmly.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2011, 10:21 PM

She smiled and took the book from him, "Thank you sir, I'll make sure to turn this into you by tomorrow..." Kami gave him a kind smile then turned and walked out of the room, holding onto the book while going to her next class.

Kaito raised a brow at her attitude towards him, he walked over and grabbed her hair, forcing her to her knees, he bent down close to her face, "You will get up when I tell you too... You will dress when I tell you too... Understand?" He asked in a icy tone

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2011, 10:57 PM

Yukina cringed only a little."did i say i woulndt?no i just said that i'd be ready ... all you need to worry your big ritch prrtty little head about is what i will wear,but,if you want to make money off me i highly sugest you dont have me where anything revilling my back",she said stareing him in the eyes.

Memoru had to shake his head at her having to keep such high grades. Streaching he went to take his coffee brak. He couldnt get Kami out of his mind.He sighed some."why would she have to keep such high grades",he muttered.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2011, 04:56 AM

Kami went to the rest of her classes and did th same thing, she took notes vigorously, paid extremely close attention, and asked the teachers for extra credit work. And when school was done? She went to the library to get all of her assignments done.

Kaito glared at her, how dare she speak to him this way... "Your outfit... Is in the closet right there.." He said pointing with his free hand, he then shoved her and walked out, "Get out here when you're done."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-04-2011, 02:37 PM

Memaru went through the day with the teaching his classes,all on shakesper.a few of them had work they had to hand in after class so he headed for the librarey to start marking it.

Yukina watched him leave and sighimng she stood ad headed to the closet.She picked the one that did not revil her back and chageing she put did her hair up beautifully and the headed out.It took her less then 5 minites.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2011, 05:24 PM

Some of the girls were already standing outside and waiting. Kaito was standing at the end of the hall, waiting for all of his girls to be finished dressing and to be led to the rooms they would be using with the customers.

He would see Kami bent over her work, scribbling away and checking her textbooks on occasion.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-04-2011, 07:02 PM

Yukina sighed seeing the other girls. But shrugged it off as she waited leaing he back against the wall looking at the sealng.In her head ,planing on ways to either escape,or to get herself sent back. If she was sent back she knew she'd finally be free from this life .... yes it was suidile,but she didnt know what to do anymore. She never once chose to be a slave. She was fourced into this line of work. Heck that was one of the reasons she made sure she never let any of her'Masters' break her. She had raised her self from 6till she was 13,then she was snatched into the slave market. Any dreams she had ever had were gone. To find someone that cared for her,and she could care about back .... to one day be married,have a family. She smiled toheself at the thought. 'what a dumb deam i have',she thougt to herse;f. But if she was set back,she wouldn't have to worry about her dreams being gone. She'd be sent to the man who breaks slaves,and if the man couldnt bbreak them he'd torture them unil they finaly gave in or died. Yukina wasn't about to be broken,so.... she knew what way she was getting out. She glanced down the hall at her new master.She had to admit he was better looking then her old ones and a bit kinder. He gave her food,and a bed ... that was in a room of her own. The first bed she had in nearly 14 years. So on that side he was better. But he was stll just as cold the others,and as riygh.But after all the masters she had,and the abuse she got with them,she didnt feel all that much pain any more.

Memoru stopped as he saw her. He smiled some as he came up to her."working hard i see",he said with a plesent smile."are you needing any help?i am an expert on every subgect",he said proudly.He looked around at all the work."wow you wern't kiddig about that grae poit adverage thing",he said sitting across from her."mind me asking why you have to keep it up,ive see your grades,even without extra work you would be able to keep up he average ,heck you can gent into any college once you know what you want to be"