X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 AM

Kristina frowned and said. "Whoa now, lets not get crazy. I only get up early on special occassions." She stuck her tounge out before leanding back in her desk. She waited, watching the other students soon pile in She bit her lip, and tapped her fingers on the desk, wishing the calss would soon start. She was so ready to get out of there that she didn't even notice Eric. When class finally started she sighed in relief, but now she had to sit through the teacher's lecture for another hour.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-14-2011, 03:42 PM

"Oh, but you were so delightful to have awake in the morning." He said with a wink at her. He sat down in the seat next to her. "Though I would miss or morning kiss if you woke up on your own." He said softly to her before the class began. He didn't really pay attention in the class, but day dreamed a bit. The class didn't seem too long to him, but it might have to Kristina, who was already waiting the class to be over. The bell rang and he stood up and stretched. He turned to look over at Kristina. "One down." He said with a smile. He didn't really have another class so it wouldn't be so bad for him.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2011, 07:30 PM

Kristina laughed a bit at his comments. "Well srry to disappoint, but I'm just not a morning person...plus who says the only time you can kiss m is when you are waking me up?" She giggled a bit. She got quiet when the teacher began to start the class. When the first class was over, she was glad, but she had her other classes to go to and she would be by herself. "Yeah...One down..." She waved to him with a slight smile before hurrying off to her next class.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2011, 07:35 PM

Reece watched as she ran off out of the class. He was smiling from her comment about them kissing. If she said that then he would give her a surprise on their date. He went to his study hall and did his work. There wasn't much to do other than a few papers, but the rest of the time he sat around. The bell rang for the end of the school day and he went back to the dorm to wait for Kristina since he figured she would want to get her clothes and anything else she may need. He waited there for her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2011, 07:45 PM

"Yes!!" she screamed out when the day was finally over. She blushed when she noticed that almost everyone was looking at her. "Heh, sorry...carry on..." Sh then ran to her dorm, finding Reece there. She wrapped her arms around him and said. "Lets get ready shall we?" She then dug in a box for some of hr girl clothes, stuffing them into her bag. She moved into the bathroom, chaniging into regualr boy clothes though, which meant blue jeans, a white T-shirt and ballcap.

She came out, grabbin her bag. "Unless you plan on going on in your uniform, you better hurry and change cause I'm ready to go." She smiled.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 04:57 PM

Reece grinned at her when she came out and told him he needed to change. He took off his shirt in front of her and walked towards her. He leaned in and gave her a kiss before he went to get clothes from the closet and walked into the bathroom to change. He changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a black shirt. He walked back out and walked up to Kristina. "Are you ready to go?" He asked her with a smile.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 06:21 PM

She blushed when she was kissed. She placed a hand on her lips. She laughed. "You dummy..." She sat on the bed, waiting for him. When he finally came out, she smiled and stood up. "I've been ready all week." She then grabbed her bag and placed it on her back. She moved over to the door, opening it, and stepping out in the hallway, aiting for him.

"Just think, origionally I planned on telling you wh I was on this day...but like I said...I got a bit inpatcient...." She giggled. She wished she had waited. It would have been more dramatic that way. Oh well. She was still happy.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 10:05 PM

Reece chuckled at her and nodded. "Yes, you are too impatient to wait for anything." He said teasing her about it. Though he knew it was somewhat true that she wasn't able to wait for things. She hadn't been very patient when they were kids and he didn't think it would change now. "Let's go then, before you get too impatient." He said with a grin towards her. He would have held out his hand for her, but they were still at the school.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 12:08 AM

Kristina nodded and followed him out. She placed her hands behind her back to keep hersel for reaching out for his had. As they walked towards the front gate, Kristina noticed that most of the students had already left. She giggled a bit. She couldn't wait. Today would be her chance to catch up to him. To really sit down and talk with him. As they walked through the gates, and off campus, the weight on he shoulders felt lighter. They were off campus mow, so it wouldn't matter if she tk off her hat. Though she would wait untill they were farther away from the school.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 01:42 AM

Reece walked a bit a head of Kristina so he wouldn't grab her hand without thinking. She may look like a boy, but he didn't think of her as one. So, it may have been a little odd for him to just walk around with her hand in his for other people. "Where would you like to go to change?" He asked her with a little glance over his shoulder. They were getting further from the school and less people would know them by there names. He really wanted to walk around and be able to freely hold her hand and in order to do so he needed her to change out of her boy clothing.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:28 AM

Kristina looked around, already have taken off her hat. "Tha gas station will do. " She pointed out and said. "C'mon, lets go." She then ran past him and towards the gast station/convienent store. She walked in, noticing it was a normal looking store. she noticed the sign that said "To use our bathrooms, you must make a purchase." She sighed and moved oved and grabbed a bag of sunflower seeds. She was almost out anyway. She paid for them. "Now, can you watch these while I go use the restroom." She giggled and then moved off into the back to change.

It did't take her but maybe five minute. She came out in a tellow skirt and a blue tanktop. He hair down and blue hightops and ayellw heart necklace. She was all for matching. She smiled, figuring Reece ould already be here by now. She grabbed her seeds and moved over to him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2011, 01:22 AM

Reece followed Kristina into the gas station where she changed. He waited for her outside as she changed and when she came out he smiled. "Well, I do admit while Kris is cute, Kristina is cutier." He said with a teasing tone in his voice. Though he truly did like her choice in the outfit. It was adorable and he liked it. He walked up to her and grabbed her hand and began to lead them out of the store. "Where would you like to go?" He asked with a glance down at her while they walked.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2011, 02:41 AM

She grabbed th seeds as they walked out, stuffing t in her bag. "Well I'm glad you think so." She smiled, leaning against him as they wlked. "Hm...the mall? Watch a movie? Or maybe dancing? Hm...you know what, it doesn't really matter...as long as we are tgether. I'll let you pick. " She looked up at hm and smiled.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 03:37 PM

Reece walked along getting closer to the town that they would be going into. "Well, we can go to the mall and a movie, if you would like?" He asked with a glance down at her. He didn't mind doing anything as long as it was with her. He figured that they would be able to go to both if they managed their time right. It wasn't as if they needed to be back to the school at a certain time.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2011, 03:36 PM

Kirstina smiled and nodded. "Lets go then." She took his head and began to eagerly drag him to the mall with her. Though somewhere along the line she ended up walking beside him instead, talking to him. "So Reece...how are your parents?" 'The ones tha took you away from me!!' she yelled in her head, though she smiled at him brightly. She wanted to catch up, and get to know him all over again. She was sure many exciting things had happened to Reece.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 03:52 PM

Reece chuckled at her excitement to get going already. Though her excitement was a bit short lived once she calmed down a bit. he smiled at her when she finally got back to walking beside him and not dragging him along like she had been. "My fathers away on business and Mother is happily working from home." His father had landed a job that let him travel all over the world, but that had been part of the reason for them leaving their little town in the first place. It was only recently that his mother had decided that she didn't want to travel with him anymore. She said it was time for her to settle down and that's just what they had done. She was not writing articles for papers and about anyone who wants her. "How are your parents?" He asked.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2011, 02:51 AM

Kristina linstened to him. She was so glad to be talking to him again. Though she found herself drifting down memory lane as he spoke. remembering all thise times they got introuble with their parents becaus Kristina wanted to go on one of her crazy adventures. She remembered they use to play in the mud. She made Reece a heart in the mud one time. They were crazy kids. It made her sort of sad that she ha to spend so many years without him. She almost wated to cry. Though she didn't. She wouldn't cry infront of him. Never. She was brought back to reality when he asked aut her parents. "Ha! Well my dad is gone on abusiness trip. He is a CEO of a topmodeling agency, and my mom is also gone on business. She has a famous lingerie line out. They have developed alot in the past few years." She giggled. "They don't even know I'm here." She thought for a moment again back to their childhood when she promised to marry him. She wondered if he remembered that.

(Sorry it took awhile, school is taking up my time. I'm wondering, are yous till into this roleplay. Are you still finding it entertaining? Be honest please)

Last edited by X3_iRawr_X3; 08-21-2011 at 02:55 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 12:35 AM

Reece smiled as they walked and she filled him in one the details of her life while he had been gone. He hadn't wanted to move away and he knew she hadn't wanted him to move either. It hadn't been a fun time in his life, but it seemed to have worked out. Here they were all this time later together again and happy with each other. His looked down at her when she told him that her parented didn't even know she was here. That was just like her to do too. "Where do they think you are?" He asked knowing that she must have said something in order for her to be here right now. "You're not going to be in trouble for sneaking off to find me." He said with a little smile.

[[It's understandable, it's like that with me right now and I'm working 30 hours a week at work so I'm trying to find time to do anything social. That's kind of why it took me so long to reply. Sorry, about that.]]

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 10:19 PM

Kristina smiled up at him and said. "They think I got accepte into the all girl's boarding school all the way on the other side of the city." She took his hand and gentle squeezed it. "If I get in trouble, I won't care. Its worth it." when Reece left her all those years ago, she cried for three days. Not continuously though. every night and every morning. She didn't go to school those three days cause she didn't want to go to a school where he woldn't be. But now she was happy. She had made some huge risks to find him. She looked up and noticed the mall was coming into view. what she had planned out in her head was that they would choose a movie and then either eat or walk around while they wait for the movie to start.