Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-19-2011, 12:41 AM

"Cyberbullying Never Ends"

Summar: A student out of an unknown reason is being Cyberbullied and no on understands it. No one stands up for them, no one says anything or tries to stop it, but, it doesn't help when the one being bullied keeps everything locked up inside and hides it from everyone they can.

Soon they start to lose their friends, best friends, family, and even those all around them. But, are they really lost? Or will they lose themselves to this awful way of being bullied? Can they survive? Find out soon...

Quote:
Bio:
Name: Matt Delson
Grade: 10th
Bio: Matt Delson, average non popular nor not unpopular, has two best friends, likes this guy at school but doesn't think he would notice him or like him in the same way. He usually looks tougher than what he is and is mistaken for someone mean. Most of the time he is on his labtop or hanging with friends, nothing too dangerous.
Looks:

Last edited by Kia_; 07-19-2011 at 02:59 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 01:34 AM

Bio

Name:
Ezra Valex
Grade:
10th
Bio:
Ezra's family travels across the world for the most part and he is basically the only one living in their home at the moment. He isn't too big of a fan of school, but he shows up to it. He is quite a flirt in the school though it really isn't with the girls. While he sometimes is considered an delinquent by most he isn't. He doesn't like when people treat others rudely.
Looks:

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 02:33 AM

It was already the end of October, soon November would arrive, Halloween was over with as of three days ago and mostly everyone was piled up on candy. The smart ones left it at home, the others brough it to school forced to share it with everyone else unless it was kept hidden. Matt Delson had been in the morning usual small group with his friends, Kimberly and Ryan.

They had been friends since Kimberly moved there but Kim wasn't interesting in dating anyone, well mostly guys, she had been more into girls but no one except Ryan and Matt would know that. Ryan was straight compeletly, Matt on the other hand was into both girls and guys, making him bi. But no one really could care if he was both, just rather one or the other.

"So how did your weekend go?" Matt asked Kimberly and Ryan. Kim was texting again, always dating online or chatting with people out of state. "It went good" Ryan spoke nudging Kim "Iz wen cool" Kim spoke just as if she was texting and put her phone away. "Did you get your labtop yet?" "Yea I did, I even thought of joining the social network everyone is talking about 'Chatterz' what do you guys think?" "We both have one, you should totally get it" "You guys 'will' help me out right?" Matt asks and the other two nods.

BING BING BING The class bell sounded as an early alarm to allow students to know they had five minutes to get to class "See you two later" Matt speaks up waving by to them as he heads off science class which he shares a science table with the guy he has a crush on.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 03:03 AM

It had been a while since Ezra had last seen his parents. They hadn't come home from their traveling for Halloween. They usually made and effort to come home for holidays, but they hadn't this time. It wasn't that it bothered him all that much it was just unusual for them to do. Ezra had spent his Halloween roaming the streets. He hadn't bothered to dress up. Now that November had arrived he had to prepare the house for the winter that was going to come. He had to do this often so it wasn't much of a bother to him.

Ezra spent most of his mornings out in the schools lawn sleeping before his first class came. He couldn't do that now that it was the beginning of Winter and it was now getting too cold for that. He had a back up for these times and it was a empty class room that was nice and dark for him. He could still hear the faint buzzing of voices from the outside. He was pretty popular among the school's girls and even some of the boys. Ezra didn't care much for the girls, but they still chased after him. It was part of the reason he hid like he did. Ezra liked to tease the boys in the school they gave him such cute reactions. He just couldn't help it sometimes.

The morning bell had rang, but Ezra hadn't really heard it. The only clue that it was probably about time for him to leave for his first class was that the kids outside voice's had died down. He yawned before he got up and walked to his first class. he was late to it, but he didn't really care. The teacher gave him the same talk as the rest about showing up on time. He just brushed it off like he always did. He walked back to his seat. He sat down and yawned again. He laid his head down on his desk and looked around the class.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 03:12 AM

Matt was wearing a dark red turtleneck made of polyestor though it looked almost like cotton. It would've been warm enough though when he was outside, he had a jean jacket with him on the back of his chair just in case a random snow fall occurred.

"Alright class, it seems today there wasn't anything planned. I still have to grade your tests and score them. We'll do quiet study today since you still have two packets due by the end of the week" Mr. Morgorium spoke up (yes from Mr. Morgoriums wonder imporium lol)

Matt just stuck with drawing his bishie anime based guys, he was actually drawing the guy he was sitting next to and crushing on alone with an anime version of himself and his two best friends. Kimberly was a soccer type chick and always loved sports. Ryan was more down to earth but cared about what he wore.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 03:26 AM

[OMG I would go to that class every day :] It would be an adventure hehe]

Ezra hadn't really dressed for the cold that day or any day in fact. He wore his normal light clothing that was low cut enough to see his chest. When the teacher told the class that it would be a study hall basically Ezra gave a sigh. He knew what that would mean for him. The girls would want to work together with him on their work, but really they would annoy him with their gossip and questions about how they looked that day. Ezra lifted his head off his desk and looked at the boy next to him. Though they sat next each other Ezra hadn't really made an effort to get to know him that much. He was a bit cute, but he kept to himself. He knew the girls would flock back to him so he had to do something.

"Hey, mind if I act like I'm working with you?" Ezra asked as he closed the space in between himself and the other boy. He looked down at what the boy was drawing and smiled a bit. "Don't worry about me, it's to keep the girls away." He said with a wink. He laid his head down on the table and faced the boy looking at him. "I'm Ezra, by the way." He said almost forgetting to introduce himself though the boy probably already knew him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 03:47 AM

Matt only half listening here and more in detailing his artwork along with adding color to it, nodded "Yea sure I will be your study partner" Matt spoke not taking his eyes off the paper until one of the girls walked over and leaned on the table "Hey Ezra, don't work with this dork, come work with me" She spoke, she wore a blue jean skirt a bit above her knees, her tank top was a bit low cut, so when she leaned over there was a clear view.

"No offense but I'm sure if he would want to work with you he would've said something" "Shut up dork" "At least I'm not a slut" he was witty and sarcastic when he had to be or when it came down to it. The girl frowned looking at his picture, taking it and ripping it in half dropping it on the floor and walking away. Matt hated anyone touching his drawings, or even dong what she did and was about to hit her.

Matt mumbled something and got off the stool to pick up his art work, it was torn in half so only that Kim and Ryan was on one half, and on the other was Matt and Ezra. He sighed sitting back on the stool. What he hadn't realised is that it was probably a sign of things to come. "I'm Matt" he spoke in a low whisper taking tape out of his bag to fix his drawing. He could at least save it for later and re-draw it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 03:58 AM

It wasn't too big of a surprise when the girl came over to ask him to leave to work with her and her friends. He was going to tell her no either politely or not just depending on what her first statement was, but it seemed as though he didn't really need to do that. He watched as the two went at it and she finally took his picture and ripped it in half. He frowned at her as she walked away. He would have gotten up to do something if it hadn't been so early in the morning and he was still tired. He would have said something truly horrible to her if he would have gone after her.

"I'm sorry about that they get a little protective. Even though I can't stand any of them." Ezra said as he ran his had through his hair. He yawned a bit as he watched Matt pick up his picture. "I hope she didn't ruin your picture." He said as he watched him tape it back together. He looked at it and tilted his head a bit as he looked at the people in it. "Is that me?" He said as he pointed to the person he thought was him. He looked up at Matt and grinned at him. So, he had someone who possible liked him in a class. That could make things interesting for him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 04:10 AM

"I can fix the picture and draw it later again" he was in a sulky kind of mood until he heard the next question and he slightly blushed trying to hide it but remained calm "Yea, you, me, and my two best friends Kimberly and Ryan" he wasn't sure what else to say and didn't know what Ezra was thinking but put the picture away and started drawing again, he was fast at drawing, well when it came to sketching things out that is.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 04:49 PM

"Hmm." Ezra said with a little smile as he saw Matt blush at his question. He chuckled a bit at him before he laid his head down again on the desk. "How cute." He said as he watched Matt get out another piece of paper to draw on. He was interested in what he was going to draw and if it would involve him like the last one he had drawn. "Did you draw me because you have a crush?" Ezra was curious, but he always had to do something to pass the time in this class and teasing a bit didn't hurt much. He had been running out of boys to tease in the school, so Matt was a treat for him. He always was happy when he found someone that had a crush on him and wasn't of the female gender. The girls were just annoying and the girl, who had ripped Matt's picture had proven that point to an extent. Though must weren't that rude to bring with, but it was still a pain for Ezra.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 05:51 PM

"You sit next to me in class everyday and we don't have assigned seats, so I just thought I would draw my friends and a few others..." he lied about the last part but he wasn't the best one to lie either. He was now drawing the girl who ripped up his paper, he drew what she looked like basic wise, gave her a smaller body check, people teasing her while standing in a circle laughing and commenting about how she looked like a Zombie.

Smiling a bit, the teacher looked around for it was too quiet, most were working, texting, or just doing basically nothing important but he hadn't cared. "Keep working you still have over an hour" they had about an hour and half for each class period going from 7:30am-2:30pm. There was about 6 classes in between lunch and all so it was an active day usually at Hazelwood West Highschool.

Matt was so in tuned with his drawing he even added color and eventually slipped it into the desk cubby hole that the science desks had, normally they were backwards but the teacher never thought that Matt would ever do something like leave trash in it. He pulled out a v-8 splash and looks at Ezra, "Do you want one?" he always carried alot of them with him just in case he was hungry or bored. His drawing pad sat in front of him closed, it was halfway filled an he still needed to get another one.

(I chose my school cuz...well I hated it the seven years I was there XD)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 06:04 PM

Ezra raised an eyebrow at Matt and grinned. "Of course." He said leaving it at that. He knew better than that and Matt wasn't very good at lying so it wasn't hard for him to figure out that he was lying to him. Ezra watched Matt draw his next picture of the girl that had ripped his picture. He chuckled a bit at it because he thought it was amusing. Matt was a very good drawer better than Ezra ever could be, though he didn't try very often to draw. "I guess that just means I'll have to make you like me." Ezra said as he leaned into his arm and looked over at Matt.

Ezra looked over at the teacher when he told them they still had over an hour of class left and that hey need to work. He rolled his eyes at him and turned back to Matt. He didn't like this class anyway and the teacher should have been happy that they weren't going crazy from boredom. "Do you draw all the boys you sit next to?" Ezra said wanting to tease now that he was more awake than he had been at the beginning of the class.

He shook his head at Matt when he offered him a drink from his v-8. "No, I'm fine." He said. He wasn't much of a fan of v-8 and he wasn't thirsty at the moment. He looked down at the Matt's desk and saw his drawing pad laying out. He reached out to grab it to look though it. He was curious to see all the pictures in it now that he had seen the one with him in it. He wondered if Matt had drawn more of him in there.

[Haha, Okay works for me.]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 06:17 PM

When Ezra said something about 'making' him like him, he knew it couldn't be done because he already liked him alot though he didn't know much about him to begin with just some basics. "No, I only draw...the good ones..." he didn't know how else to word it without it sounding odd or something but even that must've sounded different than he meant it.

Matt noticed Ezra was wanting to look at his drawing pad but quickly put his hand over it, his eyes saying 'dont touch' but a little nicer than someone saying 'back off' to your face to start something. "Sorry, not this one" he knew what was in this drawing pad, he drew them all himself but some of them wasn't what anyone would call school appropiate.

It wasn't terribly bad, but, he liked to keep things he drew of other people usually a secret, if anyone found out what he drew, well, it wouldn't be good and he would probably get a transfer. Matt looked up seeing the other girl snicker to her friends, probably about him but he ignored them.

Last edited by Kia_; 07-19-2011 at 09:02 PM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 02:05 AM

"Oh? The good ones.." Ezra gave him a little grin. "What makes someone a 'Good One'? Is it how cute they are or how handsome?" He looks up at Matt completely interested in why he was chosen to be on of the 'Good ones'. He liked the way this was going and the possible chance for a new person to tease was always a plus for him in any situation. Ezra was starting to like talking to Matt and he wandered why he hadn't before, but that was probably because he was asleep for most of the class.

Ezra raised and eyebrow at Matt when he told him that he couldn't look in that drawing pad. It made him want to look all the more now that he was not suppose to, but he didn't. He raised his hand showing Matt he meant no harm by it. He leaned back in his chair a bit and looked at Matt. "So, what's in it that you don't want me to see?" Ezra grinned at him wanting some type of response from him. "Is it something involving me or one of the 'Good ones'?" He asked with a little chuckle at the Good ones. He liked using that word now. "Is it something I shouldn't see?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 02:20 AM

Matt was blushing again, he had to do something to end this embarassment that was showing. Drawing helped for a little bit and he had already finished the work when it was assigned to him. "Um...just if they are nice or nice" 'stupid thing to say matt, real nice' cursed at himself in his own mind.

Shaking his head a bit and keeping the drawing pad up against his chest, he decided to get a bit braver "If you want to know so bad, then find out for yourself" but he was not wanting him to see them, well he did, but, he didn't want to be teased if the boy didn't even think of him in the same way.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 02:28 AM

"So, they have to be nice?" Ezra smiled at the boy noticing his embarrassment in the moment. It clearly showed in his statement to him. "What has to be nice about them?" He raised an eyebrow wanting to know more about what Matt was looking for even though he knew he was someone that he liked or thought was...nice. Ezra liked teasing him and he planned on continuing it as far as he could.

"Oh?" He said in a fake surprised tone when Matt told him to find out for himself. "Are you sure?" He asked as he held out his hand waiting for Matt to give him the drawing pad. He wanted to know what Matt was hiding in there that he didn't want him to see. It must have been something that was not open to the public or Matt was just that shy. Either way Ezra wanted to know being the curious person he was.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 02:55 AM

Matt heard his reponses "Appearances or the way they seem i guess, i never really think about it much" which wasn't a total lie, when he was drawing he thought of nothing but finishing the work. "Like I said, you would have to make me, not ask me" Matt spoke more determined wondering if the boy would've made a scene but then added "Besides why would someone like you care?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:00 AM

"Hmm..." He said as he looked at Matt and nodded. He guessed that was a good enough answer to his question. He looked at him with a questioning look when he look him he would have to make him. "And what shall I do to make you?" He asked him in a teasing fashion as he leaned in closer to him. He wanted to know since Matt was being so defensive about it. "What do you mean by some like you?" Ezra asked as he leaned in and whispered in his ear. He didn't know what exactly he meant by that comment. Did he think that Ezra was one of those stereotypes that people used. If he did he was sadly wrong. Ezra acted on what he wanted and that alone. He didn't care about a self-image for others.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 03:12 AM

"The type of person who is popular yet doesn't care, I'm not sure why you care to see my pictures let alone bother speaking to me. I do believe you said you wanted a fake study partner to keep girls away" if he had to he would find another way to not be as embarassed but it would require him somewhat being mean which wasn't very much like him at all. He got a text and pulled out his cell phone ignoring the drawing pad now as Kim texted him 'hey whats up' 'nm what you up to' he text'd back.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:23 AM

"That is what I said. Though if I am going to fake studying with someone the least I can do is enjoy it." He said with a shrug. Though about eh being popular and not caring that was true. He didn't care about how people thought about him and if they all just left him alone he would be much happier. "As for the girls they would follow me whether I was popular or not." He knew that much was true they seemed to flock to him even though he didn't want them to. He couldn't change that fact. He watched as Matt dropped his drawing pad and began to text someone. He didn't seem to have to make him do anything. He did everything for him just right there. Ezra picked up the pad and began to flip through the pages looking at the pictures. He grinned as he found the reason Matt hadn't wanted him to look through it. "What a talent you have." He said as he continued to flick through the pages.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 03:41 AM

Matt interested into his text with his best friend turned around like 'huh?' and his face became red, bright red that it was noticable this time "Can't you at least ask!" he had almost made a scene and the teacher looked up at them "Matthew are you alright?" "uh, uh can I got to the nurse I'm not feeling well" "yes yes, go on ahead" matt took his stuff leaving the drawing book saying "keep it" through gritted teeth and left the room heading into the boys bathroom into one of the stalls. He had seen everything he had drawn including the ones about him (Ezra) and now Matt was so embarassed he couldn't stand it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:49 AM

Ezra watched as Matt's face changed colors and he became more and more embarrassed by Ezra looking in his drawing pad. "You told me to make you,but you are the one that left it for me to look in." Ezra shrugged he had just done what Matt had said for him to do or at least what he thought he had said. He watched as he excused himself from class and Ezra grinned when he said he could have his drawing pad. "Thank you." He said and he too go up a while after Matt had left. "Hey teacher I'm leaving." He said as he got up and just walked out without really waiting to see if it was okay for him to leave. He didn't really care about what he said Ezra could or couldn't do. He found Matt in one of the bathrooms and he walked in."Hey."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 04:05 AM

The teacher hadn't heard him nor did he really care. Matt on the other hand was hiding in one of the stalls with the toilet seat down so that he could sit there, he sat with his feet up yet he heard Ezra's voice and didn't reply to him. He didn't even want to be seen right now because it wasn't...well it wasn't a state he would be proud of to be seen so embarassed after the guy he started to like after awhile looked at his drawings and was even teasing him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2011, 01:36 AM

Ezra walked in and leaned against the wall he knew that Matt was there. Whether he wanted to come out and talk to him face to face was his own choice. He wasn't going to make him come out if he didn't want to. "I'm not going to show anyone else. Their your private drawings and I wouldn't do that to someone." Ezra stated flatly he wasn't into public humiliation like the other high school students were. It was cruel and it shouldn't have been done to anyone not matter what. "You don't have to worry about it. Your little secret is safe." Ezra said as he pushed himself away from the wall. He looked at the stalls and before he began to walk out of the bathroom. "You can stay in here and hide, but it doesn't change anything. You're hiding from nothing because I'm not going to do anything." Ezra said before he walked out of the bathroom. He didn't return to the classroom himself. He wasn't about to be harassed by the girls that would want him to come sit with them. That was completely out of the question for him. He went to one of his favorite spots to sleep during classes. It was an empty classroom and he sat down in it and leaned against the wall. He was going to try to get a nap in before his next class or maybe for the rest of the day.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-21-2011, 03:34 PM

"I don't care if anyone else sees them, I just don't want them ruined" Matt spoke up a bit enough to be heard. He didn't sound upset, he actually sounded pretty normal as if nothing was going on. Matt wasn't sure what to think really, he listened to what the other boy said before walking out of the bathroom. Finally he was locked up in the bathroom again, maybe he should just say to the nurse that he was sick, and then he could go home. Problem with that, someone would have to come and get him. However, that would show everyone how weak he would look, and he couldn't have anything near like that for a reputation. He had the reputation of someone mean usually even though its the opposite of him.

"Alright since its decided I can't stay in here forever, when the bell rings I will leave" about 30 or so minutes went by and the class bell for others to be ready to switch classes had sounded. Luckily Matt came out of the bathroom before the bell and was already at his next classroom holding the door for others to leave out, though he held it as if he didn't really care. It seemed that the day was going to go by slowly, finally lunch was able to peek around the corner and everyone who had first lunch went all chattering.

"So noisy, Kim, Ryan? Are you guys even listening?" Matt was talking about how noisy it was but Kim was glued to her cell phone and Ryan was talking to a bunch of girls, some including the cheerleaders. Taking the lunch he brought with him just about everyday with extra snacks in case he got hungry during lunch, Matt left and walked down the hallway, he wanted to eat in more peace rather than noise really.