Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-26-2011, 03:53 PM

"Sorry it took awhile, I don't use this except in emergencies" Matt answered, though he had always only used it for his younger sister because she used to love to ride her bike. She wasn't very good at it and would always crash or fall off of it. He had kept a first aid kit in case she decided to go back out there again.

Matt started checking out what there was to bandage or take care of "Where does it hurt the most?" Matt had kept his focus mainly on trying to help out Ezra's pain rather than his head, the blood was being soaked up by the thin jacket he wore which was numb so he forgot all about it.

(I can never type when someone is talking to me lol not when I am into a story, so this lost concentration lol xD)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 PM

Ezra just looked at him when he came back to him. He was tired and didn't even want to be there at the moment, but was forced to be. He probably looked as tired as he was. "I said I was fine." He said a bit harshly though he didn't mean it. He just want to lay down and sleep now. Ezra went to look away when he spotted the blood soaking into his jacket. "I think you need more help than I do." He said pointing to Matt's jacket where the blood was.

[It's okay, I just woke up so I'm kinda Blah with somethings X.X]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-26-2011, 05:16 PM

(lol I might dissapear for like an hour or less soon)

Matt shrugged "I will get it later, why don't you lay down, its my bed so its okay" Matt spoke pulling out some advil and went out of the room for a moment to get a bottled water. When he came back he set them on the nightstand of the bed "At least take the medicine and have a rest before you try going anywhere okay?" his face showed that he wasn't happy, more like sad, but he didn't want Ezra to push himself.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-26-2011, 11:24 PM

[That's fine I understand.]

"I'm fine, I can take care of myself at my own home." Ezra watched as he pulled out the bottle of advil, but he didn't intend on taking it. He didn't want it and he didn't need it he just want to be alone in his own house resting. This was something he wasn't used to and he didn't like it. He just want to leave this unknown house. "Just give me a pair of clothes and a shower and I'll leave." Ezra said as he stood up slowly. It hurt, but he wasn't going to complain because it could have been worse for him. They both could have been hit by the car which would have been much worse.

His legs and hands were a bit shaky as he began to move, but he didn't care. "Where's your bathroom?" He asked looking up at Matt now. He saw the look in Matt's eyes and he sighed stopping for a moment. "I'm fine, you're the one that needs to stop the bleeding." He didn't care about all the bruises he knew would be there once he slept or even got out of the shower. They would go away and as far as he knew he wasn't bleeding from anywhere so he was better off than Matt was.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-26-2011, 11:34 PM

Matt nodded, he couldn't help that he was being so concerned with someone else, he was raised like that having to be the older brother. "My clothes are in the closet, I have to check my internet, the bathroom is the first door to the left when you walk out of my room" He didn't show to seem to care now. He understood people weren't used to this type of thing and didn't want to push the subject.

Getting up he went over to his closet sliding the door over as it opened revealing alot of clothes, shirts with long or short sleeves, pants-both baggy and normal, and a couple pairs of shoes at the bottom where Matt kicked off his shoes and laid them next to the others that he didn't usually wear. He took off his jacket seeing the blood and sighed, he would have to wash his jacket before his parents and sister came back.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-26-2011, 11:40 PM

Ezra made his way down to the bathroom, but it was a slow trip for him. When he arrived he started the shower and made sure it was hot. He wanted something that would keep him awake while he was in there. It took him a while to get out of his ripped clothes and then when he finally went to get into the shower he didn't stand. He sat down and just let the water pour over him as he sat there. The water was hot enough to turn his skin a nice shade of red, but it wasn't hot enough to keep him awake for that long.

Ezra ended up falling asleep in the shower, but what he didn't know was that he had actually been bleeding too. It was a long scrap along his thigh that was pretty deep. He had been in shock the whole time without releasing it. The water was washing the blood down the drain as he slept in there.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 01:04 AM

Matt had in the mean time had cleaned and bandaged his wound, while doing so and checking the posts on the website making himself even more gloomy and thinking that the whole getting hurt thing was his fault. He felt terrible right now; standing up closing the labtop, he moved his way to the bathroom, an hour had gone by and he could still hear the shower water still running.

Going over to the door he knocked slightly "Hey, I wouldn't be in there too long" it was just a warning but wasn't sure why it was so quiet. "Ezra, did you hear me?" he was a bit louder but still no response, he wasn't curious enough to wait even a second longer as he tried to open the door, it was locked, running back to his room he grabbed something to use in the circle looking hole to unlock the door from the hallway side and was able to unlock it.

Once the door had opened, he saw Ezra asleep in the shower, he didn't even have time to react since he rushed inside the bathroom turning the water off. So far the water had stopped a bit of the bleeding, "Ezra, Ezra, come on wake up" he wasn't getting an answer from him and he freaked out pulling out his cell phone he grabbed a towel while hit the number on speed dial for 911. While waiting for the ringing he heard someone on the other line as he placed the large towel over Ezra.

"911 emergency, please state your name and your emergency" the female voice spoke up listening in as Matt stated "My Name is Matt Delson, my best friend went into shock and I need help. I live at 16 Penway dr, the door is unlocked please hurry with an ambulance" and quickly hung up knowing they would arrive, he wasn't in the mood to be told to calm down, he was lucky enough to arrive here even though he didn't know how long Ezra had been out. "Ezra please, please come on wake up"

The ambulance got there and Matt wouldn't let them leave him behind, he brought up the issue with his arm and they instantly took him with them to the hospital. Once there the doctors had been able to get to him right away since it seemed to be a slow day for them, Matt told them he wasn't paying attention, some idiot was driving too fast, and he didn't know what had happened until Ezra jumped in the way for him. This time no matter what Ezra would say he wouldn't let him go and do things on his own.

He got the lecture from the doctor and the two boys got seperate beds in the same room since Matt's parents were away for awhile. Matt's arm was fixed up and Ezra was in stable condition, whenever he would wake up, it would be all on Ezra this time.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2011, 01:50 AM

Ezra had vaguely remembered the voice while he was sleeping. He knew it seemed to be something important, but for the life of him he couldn't wake up to see what it was. He soon just gave up on it and slept. He knew that he wasn't in Matt's house anymore and the noises around him was far too loud for anything that was non-public. He slept for a while he knew that, but not the exact amount of time. It took a while before he was able to bring himself to open his eyes.

The room was bright and it burned his eyes a bit after being asleep for as long as he was. He could see some machines and some wires attached to him and he knew where he was now. He didn't like the fact that he had been brought to a hospital he could have just slept it off. In fact he would have just that if he would have been in his own home and not Matt's. He looked over at some of the machines and out the window before he turned completely around to see Matt there.

"Did you call the ambulance?" He asked though he voice was a rough from not being used for awhile, but he didn't care. He went to sit up, but that was a bad idea. He grimaced in a pain that he hadn't known was there before. He gave up and flopped back down on the bed like he had been before. "I guess I wasn't as fine as I thought." Ezra said trying to make a little joke, but it didn't come out that well. "Thanks."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 02:09 AM

Matt had been sitting on a stool next to his bed about to fall asleep while Ezra laid there waking up. Instantly he was awake as if you gave him coffee or something that just kicked in. He looked tired he hadn't slept the two days he waited for him to wake up. Well he didn't know if he slept or not, he only left once every long couple of hours to use the restroom.

"You're awake" he stated the obvious but couldn't help it. He waited hearing if he called the ambulance and what Ezra said about himself not being okay. He was expecting to get yelled at or something and wasn't sure really how to react when he heard 'Thanks' coming from him. "Are you alright? I should be the one thanking you, if it wasn't for you I would be dead right now probably" he said shaking his head a bit. He looked as though he was crying and his eyes were a bit red.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2011, 07:01 PM

"Yeah, I'm awake." He said closing his eyes a bit against the light. It was a little too bright for him right now and it was giving him a headache. He was a bit shocked to hear Matt say that he saved his life. He didn't understand what had happened. He knew that he must have passed out somewhere along the line, but was Matt really that bad. "I'm fine, now what about you? I didn't think it was that bad. What happened?" He asked a bit concerned about Matt. He had tried to make it so that he took more of the damage than Matt, but it look like it didn't work that way.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2011, 07:07 PM

"All I know was I had my music in blaring loudly to ignore everything around me. Next thing I know I'm on the side of the road where you must've moved us out of the way. You said you were fine but I wouldn't let you go home alone and took you to my place. You wouldn't let me help you out, so you went to take a shower, thats how you went into shock, I found you almost an hour later" Matt spoke, he was holding onto Ezra's hand but realized just then that he was and let go quickly but not too fast to be mean.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2011, 02:02 AM

"I know all that." Ezra said closing his eyes and waving his hand a bit. "I mean are you alright?" He said frowning as he tried to think of what he was trying to say to Matt. He sighed when he was finished and opened his eyes to look at Matt when he felt his hand let go of his. He hadn't really noticed it there until he moved it. "It's fine...How long have I been out?" He didn't want it to be a long time, but he knew it could be possible that it was. If it was then he hoped Matt hadn't stayed there the whole time. He would feel a little bad for being part of the reason he had stayed there that long.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-28-2011, 02:12 AM

After Ezra asked the question about if he was fine, he didn't think of to what extent "I'm fine, though you were the one hurt worse than I was" he spoke mainly of the accident and Ezra going into shock. "Um...I believe it was about less than two days, it would've been two but you woke up today" he spoke, he had counted the hours as they went by. "They wouldn't let me go home just yet, wanted to make sure I was okay for a day, and then I wanted to stay until you woke up" Matt answered.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2011, 02:19 AM

Ezra rubbed his forehead a bit and nodded. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. I mean about you being okay." He didn't want him to be hurt after all that trouble he had went through to save him. He would have felt like he had failed at his attempt to help him. "Geesh..." He said kind of like a hiss. It may not have been that long, but he didn't want to be in any place for very often. That was other than his own home. "I'm awake now. You should really go home now. I've already kept you here this long. I would feel bad if you stayed any longer for me." Which was kind of true when it came down to it. He didn't want to be the reason he stuck around being bored. The doctor wouldn't let Ezra just go and he knew that for a fact. If he was worse than Matt then he would be staying maybe even longer than Matt. "I'll be fine so don't worry. You've done enough and I don't know how to thank you for it." He said patting Matt's leg since it was about the only thing he would reach without moving too much.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-28-2011, 02:47 AM

Matt nodded taking a stuff animal of a black wolf from his bed and stuck it on Ezra's bed. "That was for you to get better, I'll see you later" two days were gone and tomorrow would've been sunday technically and Matt had things to do, things to plan, and two days without his labtop made him fear what all else was being said about him. Matt left without another word and walking home, the hospital wasn't that far and he could walk home now that he had a handheld radio with him but he would keep it not as loud.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 01:17 AM

"Thanks." Ezra said for the gifts that Matt had bought him. He knew he must have made him worry if he had bought those for him. Though he hadn't wanted Matt to sit around at the hospital all day it was lonely there. The doctor wouldn't really let him out of his bed and they told him he wouldn't be going back to school that Monday. He kind of wished Matt had stayed after all to pass the time with. It was a better idea than sitting there alone the whole time. Ezra watched the little tv in his room for a while, but for the most part he didn't do much, but sleep and sit there.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 02:17 AM

(I will write this and then go to bed, I had a lot of work to do today and am now very sore, if I can I will try to write in the other one but I can't gauratee it and I will reply tomorrow though)

Matt was able to get home, he couldn't stand all the things anyone was saying so he grabbed his gameboy advance with some games and even some comics to bring to Ezra knowing he could be bored there. Matt was told visiting hours were over with, so he would have to spend the night there in other words. Shrugging it off and walking down the hallway while going up two floors in the elevator, he finally made it back to Ezra's room. Knocking slightly he opened the door, he left his labtop at home again but it was for the best if he did. "Ezra?" he asked calling a bit quietly in case he was asleep it was 6pm now.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 04:04 PM

[That's okay, I won't be on often the next three days because I'll be working a lot.]

It was becoming harder to find anything to do in the little room. On top of that he couldn't get out of his bed that often without people running to help him. It annoyed him to no end when they helped him. He could do things on his own even if it did take him a while to do it. Though for the most part he was stuck in his bed and that's where he stayed. He hated it more than anything. He would have been less annoyed with it all if he could only get out of the bed. There was only so much he could do in it. Which was a short list of read, watch tv, sleep, and day dream. None were all that entertaining to him so it was a very long day.

The doctors came in every once in a while to check on him, but other than that he was alone. They had taken out the bed that Matt had slept in sometime while he was asleep. He had woken up to it missing. He decided to sleep again now that the hospital had quieted down a little after everyone had left because visiting hours were over. It took him a while to force himself to sleep. Once he did though he was out and missed Matt's knocking on his door.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 06:10 PM

(okie dokie)

Matt realized he was asleep and quietly opened the door more walking inside the room with the things. He should've brought his labtop with him but whatever. 'Oops, he's asleep, hospitals are boring after all' he thought to himself heading into the room shutting the door behind him and sitting on the stool near Ezra's bed.

He pulled out his cellphone, he could check the internet with his cell but not for a very long time. Only short times here and there. He should've left it at home as well knowing he would use it eventually for it. "Man, you're lucky Ezra, you have everyone who likes you" Matt stated putting his cell away and his things down as he sat on the stool.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 06:21 PM

Ezra was sleeping for a while, but he began to wake up a bit. He did this often when he tried to sleep in the hospital he had noticed. It was like he couldn't sleep for very long when he tried to nap. Sometimes it was a few minutes others it was maybe an hour. It wasn't long. He was a bit annoyed by it to tell the truth. Though he was surprised to hear Matt's voice. "It's a curse..." Ezra said as he began to wake up. He rubbed his face a bit with one of his hands. "I don't want everyone to like me. It's annoying..." He opened his eyes and look up at Matt.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 06:43 PM

"Oh, I'm sorry did I wake you?" Matt ask adding "Its better than everyone being against you though thats for sure" it would be alot easier. Matt didn't like everyone hating him, talking about him wether or not he knew, making stupid videos or posts about him, it was getting to be too much to really handle. "Anyways, I brought you some things" Matt said picking up the bag of comics, his gameboy advance and the games to go with it. "I think theres more than 25 comics in here, I lost track at 25 honestly, and there is a gameboy advance with tons of games. I thought it would be too boring up here without something to do"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 06:56 PM

"No, I don't sleep for very long here." Ezra said shaking his head a bit. "I could deal with them hating me...It's better than them trying to stalk me. Overly obsessed with someone they don't know." Ezra truly hated them when they stalked him down and things like that. It was stupid and no matter what he told them they would continue. If they hated him they wouldn't do that. Sure they would harass him then, but he knew who he was and it didn't matter what they said about him. Ezra looked down at the bag that Matt had brought. "Thanks."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 07:44 PM

"No problem" Matt stated and smiled at the thought "Sounds like you would rather have my school life" he envied him alot, He had everyone to like him though I guess he could see the downside to things. It could become very annoying, though Matt never did anything besides be himself to make people dislike him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-29-2011, 08:11 PM

"I would rather have your school life. It's better than being stalked by every girl in the school." He rolled his eyes. He didn't know about everything that was happening to Matt at the moment or recently for that fact. He just knew that he wasn't in the radar of everyone in the school like he was. He would have much rather have been hated than liked to the point of being worshiped by some of the girls. It was extremely annoying. "Aren't visiting hours over? How did you get here?" Ezra asked him. The whole reason he had taken a nap because it was quieter than it was when people where coming in and out.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-29-2011, 09:54 PM

"Yea hours are overwith and I was told if I visited I would have to stay here throughout the night. I'm fine with that" his cell start vibrating in his pocket making him jump a bit and then relax as he took it out flipping it open. He had read what it said and then just put it away. "So how are you feeling?"