~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:35 AM

Jannnessa laughed as she sat down and looked down at the menu before her. Her eyes only roaming the pages of dishes and already, she closed the menu and waited patiently for the waiter. She folded her hands before her and smiled up at Ryuu in a jokingly smug way. "I've deciding on the Spinach Ravioli. My favorite. When my parents weren't fighting, my dad cooked a lot. He used to be known by the neighbors for his Italian dishes," Jannessa said as she sat back in her chair and crossed her arms over her chest.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 02:19 AM

"Ah..." Ryuu sighed, softening his eyes. "Perhaps, I'll try to cook it for you sometime. You'll have to be the taste-tester though," he teased, lightly nudging her leg with his foot.

In no time at all, Jannessa's dish arrived, steaming hot and ready to be devoured. It looked great, but Ryuu was slightly put off by the smell. Human food never appealed to him -- the smell of it was worse than bad blood. Bad blood was like rusted, rotten fish. Human food? Worse than that.
"Eat up," he said, sticking his tongue out. "But don't get it near me, I'm not eating that stuff." He put on a face of mock disgust, chuckling afterwards. "There is a certain something that tastes a lot better to me." The vampire had a sort of dark, playful gleam in his eye.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:31 AM

Jannessa took a few bites before she took a sip of her Pepsi. She then swollowed and laughed at Ryuu. "Then answer me this. How on earth did you manage that pizza earlier after school? she said as she laughed again and ate more. The food was so delicious and Jannessa was so glad that Ryuu had taken her here. She inhaled half of the meal in no time, beginning to feel the swell of her stomach from the start of getting full of all this food. She found herself glancing up at Ryuu basically every five seconds.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 03:45 AM

Ryuu chuckled as she ate -- obviously, she loved it. "The pizza? I literally took a few nibbles of it. I'm going to have to puke it out later..." the vampire stated in total seriousness. The last time he had human food, he threw up. A lot. Like a bucket-full. Shaking away the bad memory, he stared at Jannessa every few seconds as well. He had this insatiable urge to just ravish her right on the spot. Of course, it caused his cheeks to turn a light pink and his amber eyes to develop a peculiar shine. Control yourself, Ryuu, he kept on saying, just waiting for tr blonde to finish up so he could maybe pin her against the car and give her just as much of a shock as she did to him.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-16-2011, 03:12 AM

Jannessa gave him a sarcastic pouting face. "Awe, I'm sorry, hon," she said as she took a few more bites before pushed the plate away and taking a long sip of her Pepsi. She sighed and put her hand to her stomach. "Oh man...that was the best dinner I had ever had this school year yet," she said as she giggled. She waited for them to get their check. After, Jannessa easily slid into her jacket as she put her purse to her shoulder and headed outside. "We're doing amazing timing. We have about an hour and a half until I have to be home," she then said as she turned her head and looked back at Ryuu with a big smile. Tonight was amazing.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 03:37 AM

Ryuu laughed lightly, happy as can be. This night was amazing, truly remarkable.
But now was time for his revenge.
When he and Jannessa reached the car, Ryuu swiftly pushed her against the passenger door and slide his cool hand behind the blonde's head. Pulling her face up slightly, he let their lips mold together. He growled into the kiss, making it deeper, more passionate. Carefully, he nipped at her bottom lip and then pulled away. He smirked wildly. "Pay back," he crooned, one hand still behind her head while the other slide down to her waist.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:37 AM

Jannessa felt shocked up until the moment when their lips pressed against each others. Her eyes fluttered shut as she placed her hands on his chest and touched her fingers to his strong jawbone. When she felt him bite down slightly on her lower lip, her eyes shot open, shock coming back to her. When he pulled away and spoke, she blushed deeper than ever and lowered her head slightly. "Maybe I should cause you to want pay back more often then," she said shyly as she batted her eyes up at Ryuu in an adoring way.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 08:17 PM

Chuckling, Ryuu leaned in until their foreheads were touching, nuzzling her lightly. His other hand dropped to the girl's waist, as well, and he pressed his body closer to her. "I'm sure you'll instigate all of this again," the vampire mumbled, lightly pressing his lips to Jannessa's. "But you might as well start keeping an eye on me because I'll be doing this a lot more often." With what sounded like a soft purr, Ryuu molded their lips once again, deepening their kiss and hugging her tighter. He could feel every inch of her frame on his, and he could feel the way her heart was skipping wildly. He nipped and licked her lower lip slightly, savoring her taste just like he always did. "Sorry," he apologized, his voice thick. "You're just a tad bit too addicting." Chuckling, he leaned his forehead on Jannessa's once again, his eyes closed.

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:09 AM

(Sorry about bailing for a few days. Been really busy.)

Jannessa just giggled as her shoulders shook from the laughter. She placed a hand on Ryuu's cheek, caressing it for savor. She then put her finger to his chest and pushed against him enough to push him forward. "Now, I think it's about time for me to get home. My mom's pissed as it already is," she cooed as she got into the car. "I love you," she then mumbled, her cheeks blossoming into a deep rouge at the boldness of her words. She hardly spoke those three words to anyone her whole life.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 02:17 AM

Ryuu just stared at the blonde in shock for a few minutes. What did she just...?
The vampire's pale cheeks developed a glowing blush, and he suddenly lost all of his vocabulary. It was only after clearing his head that he bent down and stuck his head through the opened passenger door and ever so gently kissed Jannessa's cheek. "I love you too, Jannessa," he whispered, backing away and then moving to the driver's seat. Silently, he revved up the car and drove out of the parking lot, making it to Jannessa's house in 15 minutes flat. He was quiet the entire ride.

Getting out of the car, he helped the blonde out. "Have a good night, Jen..." he cooed, cradling her face in his hands and kissing her forehead sweetly. He didn't let go for a while, resting his own forehead against her's, feeling her heart pound.

((It's all good ^^ don't worry about it))

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:36 PM

Jennessa turned her head around and gave Ryuu a pure and sweet smile. Tonight was just so amazing, she couldn't shake off the way her lips were curled into something of a happy smile. It had been such a long time since anything amazing like this had ever happened. When she got in her house, the kitchen light was on. The aroma of Coffee hung in the air and she heard the sound of pages turning. Her mother was clearly wide-awake being that it was basically one in the morning and she was reading something.

Jennessa hesitated before she headed up the stairs to her room. Should she really talk to her mom about this all? She felt guilt wipe away her smile. She clearly felt really bad about what had happened earlier. Deciding that she wasn't in the mood for this tonight, she called out, "I'm home." and went up the stairs to her room where she slipped into her pajamas, checked her Facebook and Twitter, and found herself tired enough to shut down her laptop and curl up in bed under her covers. She fell into a peaceful sleep with Ryuu's face in it, a small smile on her lips.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 11:24 PM

Smiling softly, Ryuu gave Jannessa a wave goodbye, somewhat dreading the fact that he had to let her go. Taking the car and getting it back into the garage, the vampire when inside his own house, yawning and scratching his head. It was only when he saw his parents in front of him that he froze in complete fear.
"What were you doing...? With a human...? I can smell it all over you, Ryuu!" his father boomed, staring daggers at the boy.
"I can do whatever I want, and you know it! You always smell like humans, too, so don't be a hypocrite!" Bolting in his room, Ryuu locked the door and slumped against the wall, sliding to the floor with a sigh. He knew that he had just acted like a child, but... didn't he have the right to?
Wanting to get out of the house, he jumped out of the window swiftly. Nonchalantly, Ryuu walked away from his house and back into the park where him and Jannessa... pretty much fell for each other. He returned to that tree and sat down under it, staring at the night sky until daybreak. Thank God it was Saturday...
Quietly, the vampire fell into a light vampiric slumber as the sun came up.

Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 09-24-2011 at 10:52 PM..

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-24-2011, 10:02 PM

When Jannessa woke up, it was to the bright Fall sun peeping through her windows. The sun covered the upper half of her face, enough to make herself aware that it was time she'd wake up. She turned over and looked at her clock and saw it read noon. She sighed and turned back over, grabbing her phone from beside her pillow. She pulled out the charger's plug and looked at her phone. No one had texted her or even called her. She sighed and sat up, thinking it best to get a awake before she'd touch her bare feet to the freezing wooden floor of her room.

After getting a shower and getting dressed for the day, Jannessa headed into the hallway only to freeze at the steps at the sound of her father's voice. Quietly and carefully, Jannessa descended the steps to find her father and mother in the kitchen. What was her father doing here?

Her father looked at her and gave her the same old smile she was used to. "Jen! It's great to see you, sweetheart!" her father exclaimed as he came over and gave Jannessa a big old hug.

"'Bout time you got up," she heard her mother murmur.

"What's going on? Why're you here?" asked Jennessa with confusion.

"I thought today would be a perfect day to take you to the mall," spoke her father.

Jannessa had to give her father props for trying to spend time with her. He was trying and that's what counted. But the memory of how he basically walked out on her mother stuck in her heart. She crossed her arms over her chest and thought for a moment. "You want to spend time with me after what you did? On one condition."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-24-2011, 10:56 PM

Ryuu yawned, forcing himself awake as noon's sun shone straight into his face. "Gah..." he grumbled, standing up and sweeping some dirt off. With a stretch, he looked around, realizing that he had slept in the park. He sighed before starting to walk out, heading back to his house -- it was, what, Saturday? Maybe he could take Jannessa somewhere to keep her away from her crazy mother. The vampire smiled at the thought. He'd do anything to just spend a little time with her.

When he got near Jannessa's house, Ryuu's nose crinkled -- there was an extra human in her house. Her father? Covertly, Ryuu snuck to the side of the house where the scents seemed to intertwine and pressed his ear against the wall, using an invisibility charm to hide himself. There was some sort of talk about going to the mall. And a condition. It was definitely her father that said something about the mall.

"Lovely, my plans are shot..."

~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours.

Old 09-25-2011, 02:52 AM

"Oh?" asked her father. "My boyfriend can come with us." Jannessa had an eyebrow raised and her hip cocked to the side in a stuck-up stance. She only used this routine with her parents or with anyone who just really got under her skin sometimes. Her father just blinked for nearly a whole minute and looked at her mother and then back at Jannessa. "She has a boyfriend? Since when did you get a boyfriend?" Jannessa just shook her head. "Take it or leave it." Her father sighed and scratched his head. "Fine! Get your boyfriend and we'll go to the mall. But I get at least two hours with you. Are we clear?" Without a word, Jannessa stalked out into the main hallway and took out her phone. She called Ryuu.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2011, 09:58 PM

Hearing the entire conversation, Ryuu nearly screamed, "YES!" and was entirely glowing. Her father might get two hours, but he was going to get the rest of the afternoon and as much of the night with her anyway. However, when he heard tiny footsteps walk away, Ryuu knew that Jannessa had left to call him already. "Crap..." he whispered, wondering what he would say. In the end, he sighed and decided to just surprised her. I'll be like a psychic...

Hearing his cell ring, the vampire calmed picked it up and smirked, wondering what her reaction would be. "Jannessa? I know precisely what you're going to ask, and my answer is yes, I'd love to come to the mall with you even if your dad has to steal you away for a while." He snickered into the phone lightly, trying not to burst into laughter. "D-Don't kill me, I just kinda sniffed out a third person in your house and got curious."