Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 07:24 PM

Julian looked at him. "I have my reasons... And ym reasons are my own. I have a question for you as well. What was that game you were playing with your friends eariler?" He blushed when he thought of it.

((Sorry for the shortness T^T))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 09-17-2011, 08:30 PM

(sorry took forever, was baking 2 different types of cookies, and having to do dishes now)

Alek shook his head "Just a stupid game over the generations that popular kids play following the tradition" he wasn't going to tell him because he didn't want to be blamed for being involved and the kid hating him more.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 08:47 PM

"You popular kids are all the same....." He said sadly and let go of the door which opened all the way allowing some light to show upon his face as he looked down.

((;p Btw my Skype is PandaIsHappy))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 09:05 PM

(okay, I don't remember mine atm so I am looking mine up. Haha its Creative_Disasters lol)

"That is what every think huh? Well if that's what you think of the group, then that's your choice." Alek replied standing up to go back up the stairs.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 09:16 PM

Julian flinched when the other stood up and silently wished the other to stay, just for his presence. "Oh... Ok..." He said quietly before grabbing his stuff and inching along the wall away from the other boy.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 09:19 PM

Alek went up the steps and headed towards his history class while walking in and not saying a word while a video was going, he sat in the back of the classroom and went to sleep while hearing others talk back and forth about how Sam was doing after that little incident.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 10:08 PM

Julian continued to walk the halls aimlesslsly thinking about nothing really just walking. All of a sudden a couple guys grabbed him out of nowhere and pulled him into a side room that was a music room. "There is no use screaming now boy." Came a familiar voice. If eyes could be wider Julians already went past that the intstant he was grabbed and heard the voice. His mouth was covered with something and soon his world was wrappe in darkness.

((Do your next post in Skype ok? Could you play Sam and his gang? I think you know where this is going :p))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 10:24 PM

If anyone wants to know, yes something happened with the group of boys, we took it off mene and yes something happened, now he is here thanks to Alek

I thought people would want to know :P

Last edited by Kia_; 09-28-2011 at 03:47 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2011, 04:22 AM

Kulian groand awake as he opened his eyes and realized he was lieing on the bed in the schools nurse's office. "Wha? Where am I? how did I get here?!" He sat up quickly and scooted to the corner of the bed that was the corner of the room. Looking around quickly and making sure he was alone.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 03:49 AM

Alek was in class, okay he was skipping but still, enough to want to visit Julian. The nurse walked in from using the phone in her office connected to the room and saw he was awake "Are you alright? Alek had said that you had fainted from being sick, is that true? Are you alright?"

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-12-2011, 10:59 PM

Julian relaxed a little bit when he saw the nurse walk and and knew he was safe. he spent a great deal in here either from hyperventilating or some other issue of his. When she asked him what had happened he was about to tell her when he rememebred the video and the threat. "Yes... I was not feeling well and fainted... I guess he must have found em and brought me here..." He lied trying to be as convincing as possible and not doing a veyr good job at it. "Did he say anything else?" He asked as he began to feel something oozing out of his behind. "Excuse me!" He yelled and ran into the bathroom sitting on the toilet and letting Sams present loose. Soon he was finished and felt even more ashamed that that had happened. 'Did i really enjoy that?' He thought to himself. 'No... I couldn't have. It was just my body responding naturally to a stimuli. Like in Bio class.' This thought made him a small bit happier but he still felt like crap for what had happened. And evenmore afraid of them now. 'Will they come back for me again...?' He thought as he waled out of the bathrrom with a bit of limp from the pain of his behind.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-13-2011, 12:34 AM

(If this is short, forgive me)

The nurse waited for the boy's return, wondering if he would come back or not. On the otherhand she knew something else was wrong but wouldn't press her luck, she would just tell the teachers to keep an eye out from now on, and this Alek, well she didn't exactly trust that kid knowing he was one of the popular kids.

__________________________________________________ _______

Lauren caught up to Alek a short time later saying the clothes were in the dryer "I gotta go, I have pre-calculas test I have to take care of or Ima fail, I will give the kid his clothes back later if you decide to skip the rest of the day, alright?" Lauren spoke running down the hall. Quick thinker, just not the brightest as she yelled it outside the classrooms for anyone to hear. Alek sighed and didn't go back to class, he went back to the room that he found Julian in to make sure nothing was forgotten.

Last edited by Kia_; 12-13-2011 at 12:57 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2011, 01:00 AM

Julian began to crrep towards the door to try and sneak out of the nurses office and just go home where he could be alone. But bumped into a cart that made a loud noise and he jumped and screamed a little out of fear.

((Sorry for shortness... Try and give me more mmk? I know we have been out of this RP for awhile so I understand it will take a litle time to get back to our norm.))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-13-2011, 01:13 AM

(thats the thing I don't know what to write, though when I was saying "thats the thing" out loud to myself it sounded country/southern like rogue from x-mens lol)

The nurse speaks up so Julian can hear "You better not be sneaking out Julian, at least not without a pass young man" the nurse knew that Julian wanted to leave, however, she had to figure out why Julian 'passed out' in order to see if he needed anything to keep from passing out again. Alek made his way back to the nurses office, bored obviously, until he almost ran into the principle, literally. "And what are you doing outside your classes Mr. Alek" no one said his last name because more than half of the people would get it wrong somehow. "Not feeling good, going to the nurse's office" "Well better get going, pay attention as well" and the principle left. He seemed to have something else on his mind right now and for the time being.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2011, 01:20 AM

Julian nodded t her and spoke quietly. "I am not feeling well and would just like to go home and be alone... Just like Alek said... I am sick... That's all..." He tried to weak smile but winced in pain and his backside give more and more portest to any movement.

(Perhaps I should add another character to make my posts a little longer? I don't like doing short posts because I know it annoys people..)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-13-2011, 01:45 AM

"I don't believe you will be going home just yet we still have to-" before the nurse could finish, a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes about Julian's height came into the room crying. "Nicola, what did you do this time?" the nurse sighed, Nicola aka Nikki, was always getting herself in trouble or hurt. Either being bullied or being clumsy it wasn't something you could control with her. It was almost natural really. "I-I fell down..." Nicola sat on the floor where she stood and tried to calm down, her knee was bleeding and sometimes the nurse wondered if it was really on accident.

(Nicola Anderson is below)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2011, 01:52 AM

As the nurse was tending to the girl Julian grabbed his back and snuck out of the office. "Now to just get home and into the bath..." He said quietly to himself and began walking towards the exit closest to his home. He only lived a few blocks away so he could walk it. Or... rather he could before what happened earlier. Slowly and painful he wobbled down the hall towards the door once agian no one bothering him that is until he saw Sam down the hall and froze solid hjoping he had not been seen yet.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-13-2011, 03:01 AM

Sam was talking to the other kids in on the little so-called prank earlier, they were laughing about it, not caring if someone threatened them or not. Alek dissapeared early after the girl went into the nurse's office. He had just went to the bathroom before having to walk home. He was supposed to ride the bus, however, he preferred long walks instead of getting home to his bright and cheery family. After a few moments, Nicola came out into the hallway, she decided not to get on the bus once again, she always would get taunted and didn't like it. She couldn't stand up for herself much, but, for others she could. She was always so very protective. "Are you alright?" Nicola asked Julian, she had heard about him through others, just never really spoke to him before.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2011, 06:06 AM

Julian jumped and yelped in surprise hoping that the boys down the hall did not hear him and began to run away from the voice that had scareds him not really knowing who it was or caring to find out. All he knew is that he needed to get away. So he ran. Sadly he began running straight past Sam and the others. Hoping that they did not see him or did not have the speed to catch him he ran as fast as could away from them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-13-2011, 06:12 PM

Sam realized that someone was running by and then caught a glimpse of Julian. "Oh hey where you going" Sam and Ryan both grabbed Julian around his arms so that he couldn't escape them. Nicola was watching the whole thing happen and didn't wait for another second to pass, she was already at the end of the hall, and kicked Sam then Ryan on the shins really hard. "Run" She yelled to Julian as the boys let go and took him by the hand dragging him with her out of the school while the boys cussed about what just happened. Though they didn't really follow,

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2011, 11:14 PM

Julian was just about to scream when suddenly the boys let go only to be grabbed again by someone else who had yelled something to him. He had very little time to reacted before he was dragged outside. As soon as they slowed down he yanked his hand away from the girl and fell to the ground as his behinds pain finally caught up to him full force and protested any mre movent. "Just leave me alone!" He scremed to no one in particular really just wanting to be alone and very scred right now was not a good combination. After years of being alone and unnoticed all getting flipped and turned upside down in a day he was pretty broken to say the least. He hoped whoever helped him did not have any other ideas for him to repay her for he would surely not survive that happeneing again.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-14-2011, 12:29 AM

"Ah" after his hand being pulled away from hers, she stumbled a bit falling backwards to the ground. "Oops, clumsy me" Nicola spoke crawling over to Julian "Are you okay? I mean really, you don't look so good" Nicola was a kind and caring person, she had spent most of her time avoiding people because in the end people wanted more than just to be her friend with her. They wanted things, money, and so much more. She didn't want to bother with that, she didn't want to care, so she did everything for herself and helped a few different people that wouldn't ask for things like money in return, just friendship or saying thanks. Then again, her motto was 'Laugh and keep on going'

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-14-2011, 03:13 AM

When she spoke Julian jumped up and ran away as fast as he could to his home almost running into Alek as he ran and just running past him. Once at his houses drive he slowed down and slowly walked to the door due to the extreme pain in his rear. 'Damnit... I really should stop running...' He thought to himself as he slowly pulled his keys out of his poket and started to unlock the three deadbolts to his front door. 'Why is mom so paranoid about people breaking in?' He asked himself quietly as the thrid one finally opened and he unlocked the door knob just proceeded to space out and just stand there on his stoop.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-14-2011, 03:58 AM

Nicola sat there quite surprised and almost confused. She wondered what teh whole ordeal was about, though it was best to leave unknown situations alone in silence unless spoken of. Nicola didn't care either way, she walked home spotting Alek but didn't speak to him either. Nicola lived closer than both of the boys, she only had to walk to the first set of old houses in the back of the neighborhood. Alek lived about a mile or two away from the school. Normally it would be a short drive but the walk was more comforting. Maybe he should stop this game, he wasn't sure if it would be something to do with this kid or not, taking his time he passed up Julian's house not speaking to him. He had to go home, soon to make dinner, if not his parents would complain about how much they work and he only goes to school with all of that free time afterwards.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-14-2011, 05:32 AM

Julian snapped out of his daze a while later and walked into the house. As he slipped down into the tub he felt his muscles relax. "What was I thinking running like I did... I should have walked the long way around the school." He slowly started to cry ashe remembed what happened. 'I did not like it... It was wrong and they are disqustin.' He thought to himself and fell asleep in the tub.

"Julian!" He woke with a start as he heard his mom yelling for him.

"Yeah what?" He called back . "Why weren't you at the car like you are supposed to be?" His mother called back tom him.

"I walked is that a problem?" He asked.

"No, just could have told me." She spoke to him and walked away from the bathroom door.

Soon Julian got out of the tub and slowly made his way to his room and fell asleep.