Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 11-24-2011, 03:04 AM

Fionas eyes felt heavy as she heard knocking..on a door?Fiona didnt have enough energy, so her wings had fallen limpy to the floor.I miss him..Fiona thought to herself, her eyes still closed.Fionas breathing had become shallow.She felt like a fading out light that would soon be exposed for what it truely was.Ashes.But every light burned out..right?Fiona only wished her and Luccator could be okay before she did her suicide.I loved him while I could, and that will always be enough for me.Thats when Fiona became less aware of her surroundings as she felt something cold beneath her.

Asema kept on thinking, she hardly noticed that Vitus had left.Glancing at Leigon, Asema and him both stood up and Asema took lead.She kept running, and running.Soon enough they were at Penemuels door.Leigon knocked on the door waiting for an anwser, when Penemuel anwsered Asema stared at her with blood shot eyes.'We need your help.'

Penemuel didnt realize she had fallen completely asleep until she heard a loud knocking.Penemuel mumbled something and rolled over.She put her shorts and tank top on.She glanaced at Lucas and motioned for him to put some pants on..or something.Penemuel then stretched and anwsered the door to the harsh knocking.First her eyes fixed on Asemas eyes, then to her companion.'I think I have something that will cool her down long enough for us to fix her.'
( Are we dropping Luccator and Fiona?;O; )

Last edited by Darkest Hour; 11-24-2011 at 03:10 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 03:37 AM

((no! I just thought it be good drama ^^ ))

Lucas looked up hearing the knock and chuckled looking at Pememuel. He got dressed in a flashed and then was shocked seeing Fiona. "Set her down here." he said and swiftly had the bed made up nicely. Worry flashed in his eyes and seeing Legion without Vitus was surprising.'"Where's vitus?"

"Live damit!" Renji growled, working as fast as he could on Luccator, his magic and healing herbs not working fast enough at all. "Why aren't you fighting?!" Vitus demanded and then shook her head and smacked Luccator's face. "Live..." she whispered painfully clutching his collar. "Luccator we need you." Renji growled and the dragon's lips barely moved. "No... No one needs me... I'm no longer.... Important...." he rasped painfully.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-24-2011, 04:00 AM

Asema walked in and placed Fiona died.Thats when sparks flew from the fabric at Fionas very touch.Asema was hesitent but she placed Fiona on the bed.Her burns weren't that bad but bad enough to probobly make Renji flip out on her about being careless.Asema sighed and moved out of Penemuels way.

Penemuel was ready to knock someones head into a wall.Chewing on the inside of her cheek, she quickly went through her things and found a cooling alixor she had carried down from generation to generation of her family.'Please work.'Penemuel murmured as she walked over towards Fiona and made sure she swallowed atleast half of the bottle.Penemuel then felt Fionas face.She was cooling down very slowly.'Alright, now she should start cooling off and figure out whats going on...Until then, whats going on with you guys?'Penemuel asked over her shoulder as she walked to stand beside Lucas.

Leigon stood beside the door, his eyes never leaving Fionas body.But after Penemuel worked her magic, Leigon felt himself lighten up abit.'Vitus went to go see that kid named Luccator.Apparently he might have something to do with this.'Leigon stated calmly, as he returned to be well collected now.'I think I might head over there and see how things are looking, im starting to get abit worried.'

Fiona had been so close, so close to escaping her body.But then she was sucked back into it.Disoriented, Fiona begun to gain consiousness again.Luccator.Fiona was shouting his name in her own mind.She wanted him beside her, she wanted to make up, she wanted to forget they had yelled at each other.Fiona only hoped she could turn all of her wants into reality.All too soon she was becoming aware of crusty sheets that laid beneath her and around her.Luccator.

[[Ohhh...Good show.;D]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 04:28 AM

"You can't die!!" Vitus growled pressing against the wound as Renji freverently worked on making another healing powder. "You're the champion for goodness sake!" she snapped and Renji swore adding more to the powder. "No... They don't need a champion... They still have Violet..." he breathed and then coughed making the wound bleed more. Swaring Vitus pressed harder making Luccator cry out and Renji then began sprinkling the powder on the wound heavily. "Fiona! You love her right! She loves you too! She does!" Vitus said, hoping she had come up with a birlliant reason but only a painful chuckle came from Luccator's lips. "She was going to give me away... Like I didn't even matter..." he breathed and then choked and coughed on his own blood.

Lucas nodded and then brushed Fiona's arm, catching her thoughts with his powers. "She wants Luccator." he said and then shook his head. "He's the champion we held the birthday party for remember?" he said and shook his head. "Never mind, just get him down here, I'm sure she'll pull threw better if he's here."

Darkest Hour

Old 11-24-2011, 04:46 AM

Leigon glanced at Lucas and sighed.Asema was with her, and she seemed to trust these people.Sighing, he only nodded and left.He walked at a quick speed and soon approached his dorm.He knew Vitus was here so he just walked in.His eyes didn't widen when he saw him on the floor.He watched as Renji and Vitus went at it.'Wow kid, looks like your trying to pull a Fiona.'Leigon had time for teasing, he knew that Luccator wouldn't die.If anything, he would perhaps regret dying.He stood off to the side and stared down at Luccator.'Whats happening?'Leigon asked softly as he then squated beside Vitus.He only cared for Vitus, Renji he didn't all too like and as of the moment Leigon wanted to beat Luccators face in.'Do you think they'll die together?'Leigon asked thoughtfully.The question was more directed towards Luccator rather than Vitus.He waited a response, wanting more then anything for Luccator to run his chops.He expected an 'i hate Fiona' trip.

Asema remained at Fionas bed side, staring down at her intently as she felt her geting a grip on herself.Then she felt Penemuels arms wrap around her.A question remained in Asemas eyes that only time could anwser as she stared down at Fiona.

Penemuel came up behind Asema and wrapped her arms around her.'Everything will work out.'She murmured to Asema as her arms fell from her and she walked towards Lucas.Clearly she was losing it.Perhaps that entity she was aware of earlier had something to do with this?Penemuel just sighed as she glanced at Lucas.What do you think?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 04:42 PM

Luccator opened his eyes slowly hearing Legion his breathing picking up in pain. "She will live.... I love her.." Luccator whispered confidently and then coughed again spitting out more blood. "She can do better... Then me..." he choked and Vitus looked up at Lefion with tears in her eyes. "I was angry and wanted answers... I didn't know he and Fiona had just been attacked by a monster and his scales hasn't grown back yet..." she choked trying to hold back her tears. "You can't die..." Vitus breathed pleadingly.

Lucas watched as Pememuel wrapped her arms around Asema and Lucas nodded. "Fiona wilmpull threw... We are all here to support her... She had a family here to take care of her." he said reassuringly and put a hand on the girls.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-24-2011, 04:56 PM

Leigon gently placed his hand on Vitus's back and in a loving gesture he rythemtatically rubbed her back.Glancing down at Luccator, it took everything Leigon had to not chuckle at that moment.Remaining serious, he kept staring at him.'Lifes made up of choices, and if you die your giving up on the people who care about you and Fiona.I know for a fact she loves you because your closer to her more then any of us ever have been.Even Vitus.She loves you, and if she wakes up from that fever and sees your gone shes going to be just as reckless as you can be.None the less, you shouldn't die.This was your first fight.Wouldn't you want to make up atleast before you died?I couldn't stand being on my death bed with the thought of not telling Vitus I love her before passing on.'Leigon spoke the truth in every word.He meant it.Sighing, Leigon stood up and ran some water on a cloth.He came back and whipped the blood from Luccators mouth, then he walked over to the bed and yanked off a pillow and setteled it under his bed.Once again, Leigon then returned to his position being beside Vitus and rubbing her back.

Asema didn't say a word, she just watched over Fiona silently.Whats taking him so long..Asema thought to herself.It seriously couldn't take that long to throw someone over your shoulder and walk down the hall.Or so, not for Leigon anyway.Asema sighed.'Your right.I just want to be here when she wakes up.'Asema murmured, as she pulled out a seat to sit down beside the bed.

Penemuel watched Asema with a hint of worry.'Everything has its own way of working out, and this is one of those times.'Penemuel stated reluctantly.She didn't know what to say to Asema.She knew she had her hopes up high and it was hard to handle someone putting that much faith in you.Penemuel watched Lucas in silence, feeling as though they were both the mom and dad with the way people usually came to them for anything.The thought made her chuckle slightly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 07:26 PM

Luccator felt tears sting his eyes as he heard Legion. "I can't..." he breathed and let the other male wipe the blood from his features. Renji sat back and then with his powers began healing Luccator. There was a snap as the rib realigned itself and then Luccator let out a painful groan. "There. Now we just have to be careful so the scales will grow back. " he said and Luccator grabbed his hand. "Thank you..." he breathed though it hurt badly. "No problem you idiot." Renji said and sighed heavily. "Help me up.... I need to get to Fiona..." Luccator rasped and Vitus sighed happily and hugged Legion tightly. "Thank god." she breathed and then buried her face into his chest. Renji slowly helped him up and then while he was standing he bandaged the area of pink skin between the scales and then wrapped the dragon's good arm around his shoulders. "We'll take this slow... Your breathing has to stay even." Renji warned as they slowly began walking.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-24-2011, 08:05 PM

Leigon chuckeled.Watching Luccator finally get ahold of himself, Leigon stood up and happily accept Vitus into his arms.Leaning down, he kissed her forhead.'All it takes is a pep talk and we're good to go.'Leigon murmured softly to Vitus with a warm smile.It was heart warming to see Luccator finally snap out of his state of mind and enter a much more..healthier one.Fiona owed him big for this.He only just begun to think of what he would do to her when she woke up..thats if Asema didn't get ahold of her first anyway.

Fiona remained curled up for quiet some time.She knew her temperture was dropping and soon enough she'd be back to normal.She hated it.But it didn't change the fact she didn't know what caused this.Fionas chest rose and fell as she begun to take in raspy breaths.It was better then earlier as to how she could feel herself slipping.Fiona didn't want to come back yet.She was too afraid to face Luccator, but all at the same time she wanted him so bad it hurt.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 08:47 PM

Lucas looked up hearing people approaching and then got up slowly. "I've got tendoor mom." he said jokingly to Pememuel since he had read her thoughts about he and her being parents. Chuckling he opened the door and then covered his nose and mouth and flitted to the other side of the room. His eyes turned red as the dragon blood called to him. It sucked.

Renji looked at Lucas apologetically and helped Luccator threw the door carefully, and then led him to the bed. The dragon was breathing quite heavily and once he was sitting on the edge of the bed he nearly crumpled if Renji hadn't caught him. The shadow elf righted him and then turned to Asema. "What happened?!" he gasped and rushed to her side, raking her face into his cool hands and looking her over. "Asema!" he nearly scolded and hugged her close, being careful of her burns. "You need to be careful." he breathed lovingly and shook his head before his tattoos swirled on his skin and his burn ouintment came flying.

Vitus giggled and then shook her head. "Well I'm glad you're good at pep talks." she said lightly and then nuzzled his cheek. "Let's get going. I'm sure she will wake up soon." she said reassuringly and then kissed his cheek before walking with him towards Pemeuel's room.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-25-2011, 02:40 AM

Penemuel watched Lucas in surprise.Understanding flashed through her eyes as she closed the door behind them and walked back to Lucas.Penemuel setteled herself beside him.'Do you think if we spray perfume up your nose then give you a chew toy you'll be okay?'Penemuel teased with a grin as she stared up at Lucas.More then anything she wished she could quench his thirst as of right now but she knew she couldn't, not in front of all of them anyway.Plus, she knew that dragons blood must have a 10 times worse impact on him then even her own blood.Penemuel sighed softly, and watched as the dragon boy was placed near Fiona.

Asema almost jumped as Renji scolded her.She rolled her eyes in the back of her head and made fainting gestures.'Oh no, the burning, its too much to take!'Asema teased as she felt Renji looking her over.All Asema could do was chuckle at him.'Trust me, this is nothing compared to...'Her sentence broke off as though she didn't want to say Fionas name.Asema bit her lower lip and just shook her head, trying to get rid of the images of Fiona broken in her arms.Or so, Asema thought she was broken.

Fiona felt as though she was still asleep but awake.Half asleep and half awake, to be exact.Fiona felt the bed move under someone elses weight.She figured it was Asema.Fiona didn't budge or didn't move.Fiona begun to feel helpless.Luccator seemed to be the only person on her mind as she thought about him and only him.The way he smiled, kissed, and tasted.It would have been pure extacy if Fionas body didnt ache.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 03:22 AM

Lucas rolled his eyes and shook his head hearing Pememuel's joke and then nudged her lightly. With his powers he sent to her, "Don't make me bite you... We will end up like we were an hour ago." he teased lightly. He then wrapped his free arm around her and watched dragon boy closely.

"So help me you!" Renji scolded and then shook his head and lovingly began applying the ointment to her burns with cool gently moving hands. He then kissed her nose and looked into her eyes. "Please do not get yourself hurt anymore." he whispered pleadingly with care and love.

"Fiona.... I'm sorry for everything...." Luccator whispered and then reached out and put his hand on her's. "Please come back to me..." he whispered and then closed his eyes as he tried his best to keep his mind off of his aching heart and the aching pain in his chest from Vitus's stab wound.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-25-2011, 03:32 AM

Penemuel wiggeled her eyebrows at Lucas.Ohhh, sounds like a challenge.Penemuel teased as she pressed herself into Lucas's side.Whenever she was beside him, she always felt so at home.

Asema laughed softly and kissed Renjis temple.'I had to carry Fiona.I'm sorry.'Asema murmured to Renji as she held still while he put the ointment on her burn marks.'I didn't do it on purpose..but I mean..if you really want me to..'Asemas biting sarcasm begun to slip right out of her mouth as she looked around the room innocently.

When Fiona heard Luccators voice, her eyes flitted open as she looked over at Luccator.'You better be.'Fiona mumbled in a hoarse tone of voice as she begun coughing.She felt so..dried out?Fionas teal eyes searched the room but only made it as far as to see Asema and Renji bickering.Why were they bickering?Fiona sighed heavly and then let her eyes settle sleeply on Luccators eyes, until finally she scanned over him and saw his wound.Her eyes snapped open and her eyebrows knit together.She gave him that, im going to beat you for hurting yourself, look.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 04:16 AM

Lucas shook his head and grinned behind his hand. "You're crazy.... And I find it insanely attractive..." he thought to her and wiggled his eyebrows a bit to her before making sure he was not breathing.

Renji chuckled and then kissed Asema softly on her lips. "I love you... So I'm going to get worried if you get hurt..." he said softly and then kissed her nose. "No matter if it's a scratch or stab wound. It is still a wound." he said softly and then smiled gently. "So don't get all huffy with me Missy." he whispered teasingly.

Luccator looked at Fiona and then smiled sadly. "You can beat me up as much as possible..." he whispered and then coughed. He cringed and put a hand gently over his wound and then looked over at her and squeezed her hand gently. "I love you.... So very much..." he breathed, his eyes glistening with unsure tears. "I don't know what I have to do to make you believe that I will Aleah be here... But I plan to always be here..." he breathed.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-25-2011, 05:39 AM

Penemuel grinned at Lucas.'Well, I guess thats a good thing considering I enjoy you biting me.Then again if I didn't then i'd be sane.'Penemuel then shrugged as she kissed Lucas's ear and nuzzeled his neck.'Its alright.Theres always later.'Penemuel whispered in his ear as she bumped his waist with her own and winked at him.Chuckeling, she then watched Fiona and Luccator.Obersving the scene but not too interested.Her main concern was Lucas as of the moment.She wanted to be there for him, but it was hard to do with all of these people in the room.

Asema returned the soft kiss gladly.'Who said I was getting smart?'Asema whispered against his lips, she enjoyed how close they were and how his touch seemed to make her veins spark back to life.'Its alright..ill make it up to you later.'Asema murmured as she grazed her lips against Renjis.But then she heard Fiona speak and it broke her trance.She stared at Luccator and Fiona off to the side of Renjis shoulder.'Finally..'Asema breathed.A content smile broke across her face as she pressed her forhead against Renjis shoulder.

Fiona sighed softly as she pressed Luccators cool hand to her cheek.With all of her strength she rolled over on her side and stared up at Luccator.Her wry eyes searching his.'Listen..I don't want what happened before to ever happen again..the reason why I said what I said at that time is because I dont like being held down, I was raised with choices.I wanted to give you choices, I wanted to warn you or inform you.I love you so much Luccator and after she did what she did it hurt to see you unhappy.I just want you happy, even if its not with me.'Fiona whispered to the point it was only audible to Luccator.Her eyes were now becoming pleading.She wished they were alone but didn't quiet care who was in the room as she litterly poored her heart out to Luccator.'Please don't ever say im like all the rest..because im not.Unlike them, I fought for you and instead of seeking damnation im seeking you out.Without you I just want to burn..but im not ready to burn yet, because I have you.'Fionas kept her teal orbs staring up at Luccators.She felt uneasy, she felt scared.What if im not good enough?What if what I said triggers what it triggered before?The very thoughts of that made her even more wry and tired.Whatever medicen Penemuel gave her, it seriously made Fiona want to keep sleeping whenever heat tried to spike.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 06:06 AM

Lucas looked down at Pememuel and then shook his head as she bumped her waist against his. "Don't tempt me so much or it will be sooner then later." he thought back to her ad he did his best to keep himself in check ad he waited for people to leave... Hopefully they would soon.

Renji smiled softly as Asema said she would pay him back and shook his head. She knew she didn't need to but it was what she wanted. Watching her he looked over to see Fiona awake once more but then looked away out of respect and Nevis rhythmically stroking Asema's hair.'

Luccator looked down at Fiona with love and care, a tear trickling down his cheek. "Then don't ever leave me... Because I have always known you weren't like all other girls... You just had to choose to be that way..." he breathed and then brought her hand to his lips and kissed it softly, closing his eyes. "I love you so much.... You will always be in my heart... Forever and always..." he whispered lovingly and looked down at her. "I never want to part..."

Darkest Hour

Old 11-25-2011, 06:24 AM

Penemuel chuckeled at Lucas.After Fiona and Luccator get done talking ill start escourting people out.After all, Fiona should be okay for awhile and Luccator just has a wound.'Penemuel thought back thoughtfully.The sooner the better.And with her thinking that, she laughed softly.Keeping her tone low as she didn't want to disturb Luccator and Fiona.

Asema closed her eyes enjoying the way Renji's hand ran through her hair.She smiled contently up at him.'We need to get them two in they're own dorm..I think Luccators blood is starting to wear Lucas thin.'Asema whispered to Renji in a worried tone.The last thing Luccator needed was to be drained out of blood.

Fiona smiled at Luccator as she reached up and whipped away his tear on his face.'Then can we go lay down now? I don't know about you..but im really tired..'Fiona whispered, her tone now husky from it being so dried out.She wanted nothing more but to be curled up against Luccator and breathing in his scent.'We'll never be apart, because if I really did earn my wings, im your guardian angel.And ill always remain here and when you leave this world ill guide your soul.Ill stay with you until you tell me you want me to leave, I promise.'Fiona murmured as her teal orbs softened and it appeared that inner fire that always lighted her eyes seemed to return.Luccator was all too good to be real, all too good to be hers.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 07:00 PM

'Please do.... I'm about ready to snap someone's neck....' Lucas thought to her and pressed himself back agains true wall more, trying to keep himself in check.

Renji smiled and then nodded looking over as Lucas. "It does not help that I am covered in his blood as well..." he breather androgen got up with Asema slowly. "Shall we go then?" he asked softly and looked down at her.

Luccator smiled and then nodded. "Yes... We should... Though I don't know if I'm strong enough to lift you love..." he whispered and then gently helped her sit up. He then growled and put a hand on his wound. The pain was horrible, and it was not looking the greatest. "Sorry I'm not strong enough yet..." he breathed and looked at her with a gentle smile.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-25-2011, 07:57 PM

Penemuel sighed softly and stood up on her toes to lightly kiss Lucas's temple.Silently, she left his side and waited until Asema lifted Fiona up before she put the vial filled with the cooling alixor in Fionas hands.'You'll only need three drops if your fever starts acting up again.Check in with me tomorrow so we can run some blood tests and find out whats going on.'Penemuel stated flatly with a warm smile.'It was nice seeing you again Asema.'Penemuel gave her a small nod as Asema walked out with Fiona in her arms once again.

Asema nodded but then glanced at Luccator.He wouldn't be able to lift Fiona.With a warm smile, she placed her burned arms under Fiona and slowly lifted her.Glancing over at Luccator, she gave the dragon a respectful nod.'I hope you don't mind if I carry her.'Asema stated gently.She couldn't remember the last time she had seen Fiona and held her.This near death experience brought Asema to believe she should spend more time with Fiona more often.Then Penemuel gave Fiona the vial and Asema listened intently.'Take care Penemuel.'Asema retroted gently as she walked out in the hallway, waiting for everyone else.

Fiona just smiled warmly at Luccator, but before she could say a word Asema was lifting her off of the bed.Fiona cringed.It felt like she had a horrible sun burn.Fiona praticully wanted to scream.But she kept her mouth shut and remained in Asemas arms.As Penemuel gave her the vial, Fiona took it gladly and nodded.'Will do.'Fiona murmured as Asema walked out in the hallway.It seemed like the wind was trying to break the windows out in the hallway just to get to her.Fiona could hear it praticully screaming her name.A content smile broke across her cracked lips as Asema held her.

Leigon had kept Vitus by his side the entire time.He didn't want to let her out of his sight and then something happen.It wasn't long until it was time to go.He glanced at Renji and then at Luccator.Silently, Leigon kissed Vitus's head.'Can he walk?'Leigon asked Renji as he nodded his head towards Luccator.The sooner they were out of here the better.But his attention kept lulling back to Fiona.She still didn't look all too well, and she knew she would most likely have to take a sick day tomorrow.But she probobly wouldn't considering he knew she wouldn't want to be put back in the hospital wing.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 09:07 PM

((Lucas is intently watching everyone in the corner like a creeper o.O))

Renji slowly stood as Asema took Fiona into her arms and looked at Luccator. Seeing Legion he shook his head and then smiled. "No he's gonna need a little help... But I've got him... I think little Vitus deserves a good meal after a scare like that. Go take her out or something." Renji said and patted Legion on the shoulder and then walled over to Luccator who was trying to get up. "I've got ya." Renji said reassuriglynand helped Luccator up. He walked him and soon caught up with Asema and Fiona. "Where too beautiful?" he asked.

Vitus looked at Legion and giggled softly. "Let's go...." she breathed and goaded at Lucas. "Someone is about ready to snap." she whispered and then wrapped her arms around his arm.

Luccator accepted Renji's help happily and then kept his wiry eyes on Fiona. Looking at her he kept walking with Renji the best he could. Walking was not as difficult, it was the breathing that was difficult.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-25-2011, 09:38 PM

Penemuel watched everyone leave and then closed the door.Sighing softly, she went over to the bed and begun stripping off the sheets.Once she had gotten rid of the burned sheets, she glanced over her shoulder at Lucas.'Are you alright now?'Penemuel asked gently, as she begun to put new sheets on the bed.

[[Heehee's?]]

Asema chuckeled at Renji and just shook her head.'Lets just take them back to they're room.'Asema remarked lightly.She'd grab Fiona something to drink soon enough and come to check on her once the moon was up and the air was cooler.

Leigon smiled warmly at Vitus as he wrapped his arm arond her waist.He closed the door behind him as he walked down the hallway with Vitus in his arms once again.'So what exactly happened?'Leigon asked curiously as he stared down at Vitus with mere curiousity in his eyes.

Fiona kept her eyes closed for quiet some time until she opened her eyes to see Luccator staring at her.Abit of blush evated her cheeks but her eyes just remained locked onto his as if they were having a quiet conversation among they're selves.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 11:19 PM

Lucas slowly let his hand drop from his face and took in a slow breath. "Yes, I'm better...." he said softly and then looked at Penemuel softly. "I'm sorry for that... His blood was way to strong for me to do anything..." he whispered and threaded his fingers in her's as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

Renji nodded and smiled. "Alright." he said and then kept walking until they reached Fiona's room. He waited as Asema set Fiona down and then he helped Luccator sit as well.

"Thank you..." Luccator breathed as he sat nextto Fiona. Taking her hand gently into his he closed his eyes and did his best to keep his breathing even. He needed rest, badly.

Vitus looked up at Legion and then looked at the ground. "I was pissed off at Luccator for what he had done to Fiona, so I stormed up to his room knocked Renji out and tried to demand answers out of him by my dagger... It's only faintly enchanted, but apparently he and Fiona had a run in with a monster that was covered in anti dragon magic and had already stabbed him there... His scales hadn't grown back, and my dagger just plunged right in..." she whispered and them shivered. "I thought that I couldn't even scratch him because of his scales..."

Darkest Hour

Old 11-26-2011, 01:54 AM

Penemuel smiled up at Lucas.'I understand love.'Penemuel retroted back gently as she stood up on her toes and kissed his nose.Penemuel laced her hands with Lucas's, feeling content.'So, are you going to help me make the bed or do you plan on destroying it?'Penemuel questioned as she wiggeled her eyebrows at Lucas in a teasing manner.She enjoyed messing with him, expectly with the way he always messed with her.But she made an oath to herself to look more into the Fiona situation when she could.

As Asema sat Fiona down on the bed, she didn't let the relief show in her face how happy she was to not be holding Fiona again.Her burn marks hurt, really bad.Asema let out a sigh of relief and kissed Fionas forhead.'Ill be back to check on you in abit.'Asema murmured to Fiona lovingly as she then departed from Fiona and pinched Renji's rear as if saying, 'give them some privacy'.She knew Fiona felt like crap and that medicen she had was something you just had to sleep off.

Fiona sighed out of mere pain as Asema sat her down on the bed.Fiona grimaced slightly but when she felt Luccator hold her hand, it seemed to take the pain away almost instantly.As Asema and Renji left, she slowly turned on her side and rested her head against Luccators shoulder.It felt so right to be back in her own room again.She never realized how much she missed her room.

Leigon listened intently.He then nodded in understanding.'Accidents happen.Just be abit more careful next time.'Leigon remarked softly as he kissed the top of her head.'Maybe once you get something warm to eat and take a bath you'll feel better.Then later on tonight I know Asema will be checking up on Fiona, so maybe when Fiona is walking about we can stop and see how she was doing.'Leigon stated nonchanetly as he rubbed his chin.Fiona had scared him to death and he knew the two of them would fight it out like they always did.But he was afraid of how much hotter her fire might be considering she was an angel now.'Do you have any enchanted clothing that might not burn?'Leigon asked thoughtfully.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-26-2011, 04:43 AM

Lucas smiled slowly as the scent died off a bit. Seeing her teasing he grinned and grabbed her and gently tossed her on the bed. Crawling ontop of her and putting a leg between her legs. "Oh probably destroy it... Terribly." he growled softly and then nipped her ear and then kissed her deeply.

Renji looked at Asema and then shook his head. "You need rest yourself... And I need to preform some magic on those burns." he said and then pulled his medical jurnal from the shadows. He flipped threw it and gently stopped Asema.'"hold still." he whispered and closed his eyes, his tattoos wirled and then lifted from his body. Landing on Asema they scattered as runes all over her burns and felt like rushing water. When they lifted and returned to him he smiled seeing the burns gone. "There."

Luccator looked at Fiona and then leaned over. Kissing her forehead he hid the pain on his face and smiled down at her. "You look beautiful..." he whispered and then kissed her nose before having to slowly lay himself down as well.gritting his teeth against the pain he then laid on his side and looked into her eyes.

Vitus looked at her lover abs then nodded. "Yeah... I should..." she whispered and then looked up at him hopefully. "So can we get something to eat?" she asked hopefully and looked up at him with love. "Please?" she asked giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-26-2011, 05:15 AM

Penemuel enjoyed Lucas's rough behavior.She also had a smirk placed on her lips by his remark.Penemuel kissed Lucas back lovingly, enjoying how his lips felt so perfect against her own.Thats when she became very aware of one of his legs in between her own.You did that on purpose!You knew i'd try and pin you with my legs, didn't you?!Penemuel teased as she nipped Lucas's lower lip.Her mind was completely fogged up with Lucas's lips on her own.Then again, Penemuel wasn't one to complain.She adored Lucas.Penemuel sneaked her hands into Lucas's shirt and gently ran her nails down his back.She enjoyed the way his muscles felt under her hands, all in all, Penemuel was a love struck sap and just now beginning to realize it.

Asema watched in mere amazement.Renji's tattoos were beautiful.She held still, and when she felt the water running over her burns, Asema sighed with relief and almost fell asleep right then and there because it felt so good.Once the coolness ended, she then stared down at her arms noticing her burns were gone.'Thank you.'Asema remarked with a warm smile.Renji truely left her baffeled at moments.She knew what his tattoos were capable of due to when he saved her from a raven mocker.But she had forgotten how good of a healer he could be.Then suddenly it struck her.Where have the raven mockers been?

Fiona chuckeled as Luccator called her beautiful.'If I wasn't so tired, i'd have an argument about how pretty you are.But thats a conversation for later.'Fiona murmured as her teal orbs stared into Luccators eyes.It never ceased to phase her how beautiful his eyes were.Fionas heart squeezed under his gaze.Unconsiously, she raised one of her hands and stroked Luccators sleep.'Now...how the heak did you get that wound?!'Fiona snapped but in a loving manner as her orbs bore into Luccators eyes.She refrained herself from cursing as she waited to hear what happened or for him to be sarcastic back.Either way, she wanted to know what happened.

Leigon chuckeled and lead Vitus into the cafe.He lead her to a table and just sat her down.'Ill get you something to eat.'Leigon murmured in her ear before kissing her cheek and running off to get her some warm food.It wasn't long before he came back and sat a tray down in front of her.Leigon hardly ever ate, so he wasn't very hungry as of the moment.He was still abit hung over from his panick attack over Fiona.'You never anwsered my question about those clothes that won't light on fire.'Leigon remarked teasingly.Although his eyes were serious.The last thing he wanted was to be lit on fire whenever Fiona woke up.