devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 04:26 AM

"your welcome. right back at you, gorgeous." i smiled, hugged back.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 04:29 AM

Fern blushed and looked at him. "Why are you so loving towards me Josh?" she asked him.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 04:48 AM

"..Uh..." i just froze for a second. "well.. you see... Pizza is delicious.. dont you agree?" nervous talk.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 04:50 AM

Fern sighed and shook her head standing up. "I suppose it is..." she said and shrugged. Bending over to pick up her box. "Well Josh see you...someday..." she said and shook her head sadly as she walked away.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 04:52 AM

"...well..bye.. i guess.." i sat back down on the docks and watches the sea move. i got sad too.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 04:57 AM

Fern didn't really want to leave, but there was no point in talking to a liar. "I guess I know now to avoid him..." she said and went home. When she got her parents had left to go shopping for food. She sighed and washed all the shells and dried them before placing them back in the box and heading to her room. She stared out her window to the beach and sighed.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 04:59 AM

I had my head on my hand, while i had my elbow resting on my knee.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 05:02 AM

Fern yawned and got into bed and under the covers as she looked out her window at the beach. "Josh is just a flirt...nothing serious..." she said to herself.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 05:08 AM

I stayed the same place till it was 12 am. then i left and went to bed. shutting off all the lights and the rest of the things. i was pulling my blanket to my mouth. "Doesnt fern know how hard it is to sa-" my blanket covered my mouth fully. i start mumbling and then got depressed. and went to sleep. Nothing but a black dream..

Last edited by devcul; 11-27-2011 at 03:16 PM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 03:34 PM

Fern yawned and soon fell to sleep. When morning came the next day, Fern woke up and looked around her room wondering what she was going to do today. "Well I don't think I'll go outside again, I might get hit by a golf ball this time..." she said and rubbed the back of her head where she had gotten hit with a basketball.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 03:45 PM

i was already up, really early, for some reason. who knows? i was already wearing new clothes, i frizzed my hair a bit, and was eating some captain crunch. i decided to write what i was gonna do today on the fridge. since i live alone, i can do anything in this house of mine! My house looked really fine. all cleaned, and i cracked open a cocacola. (my favorite drink!) and drank half of it down without stopping. and went outside, deciding to play a prank on the neighbors.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 03:59 PM

Fern decided to clean around the house while her parents made breakfast. When she was done cleaning, she took a shower and changed into a long sleeved pink shirt, and some black skinny jeans. When she got out, she brushed her hair and left to the kitchen to eat.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 04:25 PM

i decided to sneak in to the neighbors house and i put super glue on their toilet seat. i laughed quietly, and filled there shoes with beans, and i put a manacan sitting in a chair in their house. i walked out, not getting caught, and sat by the tree in my back yard. "Now i play.. the waiting game."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 04:33 PM

"Morning..." she said to her parents. They looked at her and smiled. "Have fun yesterday?" asked her father. "Not really....there was nothing to do..." said Fern as she began to eat. Her parents looked at each other and then began to eat.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 04:41 PM

I heard yelling and shouting, 'HOW DID THAT GET THERE?!? EEEK! IM STUCK! MY SHOES ARE FILLED WITH BAKED BEANS!!'
I started laughing, rolling over the ground laughing hystaricly. "Baahahaha!!" "AAAAhh.." i stopped laughing. "That was awesome."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 04:56 PM

Fern heard this and wondered what was wrong and finished her food before running outside and looking around. "What the hell was that?" she asked herself.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 05:00 PM

I walked around my house looking all innocent. i was whistling and was playing my psp on the sidewalk.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 05:41 PM

Fern looked over at Josh and sighed. Fern sighed and looked around as she wondered where all that noise had come from. "Josh, did you hear anything?" she asked him.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 05:52 PM

"Yeah, i pranked the neighbors." i grinned. "Whats a summer if your not gonna have some fun?" "i put super glue on their toilet seat, baked beans in the guys shoes, and a manacin sitting in a chair, blocking the hall, being all creepy."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-27-2011, 05:57 PM

"JOSH!!!" she yelled and sighed. "Why would you do such a thing! That's sooooo mean!" she said and frowned.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-27-2011, 06:03 PM

"Come on, you cant blame me. i had nothing better to do. they were mean anyways." OwO; I probably made her mad now. "So.. your a do-gooder?" i looked at you and i cant believe i said that.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2011, 04:34 PM

Fern sighed and shook her head. "That's no excuse for doing what you did Josh..." she said and nodded. "Yeah, I'm a do-gooder...I suppose." she said and shrugged.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-28-2011, 09:28 PM

"Hehe, a do gooder, then fine, ill do this, for you." I knock on the door and the guys looked angry, and asked "WHAT!?" i said: "Im the one who played those pranks on you." The father looked so angry i thought steam was coming out of his ear. i apologized and gave him 5 dollars to cover what ive done, and i gave his family some of my homemade cake. The father nodded and grinned. "This will cover the fees." I smiled and said, "Good day." and i walked back to you, and he closed the door.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2011, 09:36 PM

"Five dollars and some cake still doesn't change that fact that you pranked that family." Said Fern and sat on the porch of her house. "I'm going to go to the park!" she said to her parents. "Get changed first." said her father. Fern nodded. "I'll be back Josh..." she said and left to change.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-28-2011, 09:42 PM

I got sad again. and laid my head on my hand. "Mhm.. this is, starting to be 'the best summer ever..'" i said sarcasticly and i sighed. and got back into my house and went to bed, and didnt get out of bed.