MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 04:12 AM

"Well I can't help it, everyone watches me like a hawk." Catrice said pouting a little. Catherine just smiled. "Well I don't blame Catrice from sneaking away from us we do kinda get over protective. Milo and Betty are usually with her all morning and we are here all night so I do think we need to stop being over protective. Being protective isn't wrong but over protective can get a little out of hand." Catherine admitted. "But since Tristan is at your school and teaches your class i think you have enough protection during the day."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-11-2012, 04:22 AM

Tristan shook his head and looked at Catrice. "At least cheek in with Milo and Betty, between classes, that way no one will worry too much." He smiled at her. "Just let all of us take care of you, with out overwhelming you." He turned to Catherine. "I would like some time alone with Catrice."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 04:28 AM

Catrice nodded. "Okay I will. I promise." She said. "I just don't want everyone to worry about me and think I'm going to do something to put myself in danger." Catrice said softly looking up to Tristan. Catherine nodded to Tristan when he wanted to be alone with Catrice. Catherine stood up taking Thomas and both Milo by their hands so the two could be alone.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-11-2012, 04:35 AM

Tristan touched Catrice's face and kissed her lips. "I am going to make sure that your happy and safe." He rubbed her back and slowly pulled her onto his lap. "Catrice, Just remember that all of us care about you and don't want to see you hurt." He kissed her again. He was thinking about where the two of them might be in a year or two. But no mater what he would take good care of her.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 04:38 AM

Catrice nodded and laid her head on his chest while she was in his lap. "I don't want to be hurt..not again. I want to live a happy life with you, Anna and the twins." She said softly holding onto Tristan. "You make me feel safe and happy when I'm with you. Like everything will be alright no matter how unstable my life actually is." Catrice said looking up into Tristan's eyes.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-11-2012, 04:47 AM

Tristan touched her cheek and put his arm around her. "I want that to. I hope that you can move in with me soon, I am going to find away to pay for a house for us." He kissed her lips again, wanting to stay and spend the night with her, but he didn't want to rush things. He moved his hand back onto her stomach, you should have a baby bump soon." He blushed. "I am sure it will only make you more attractive."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 04:58 AM

Catrice smiled. "Me too. I can't wait till we find a house and I will be moved in with you and Anna." She said with a smile. When he said her baby bump would make her more attractive Catrice blushed. "Y-You think so? I'm glad you think that, I know once I get the baby bump I will probably feel so self conscious though good thing I will be on bed rest though. But if anyone I don't know touches my stomach I do have the right to slap their hand." Catrice said with a giggle.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-11-2012, 05:04 AM

"Not right away, you will still be able to go to class for a little while. But, your doctor will help us find out when you should start resting more." He smiled tenderly. "yes you can slap anyone who violates you." He put his head on her shoulder, not wanting to let her go, but also knowing that he had to get Anna. "I will do my best to find us a house, soon." He moved his hands thought her hair. "I will miss you tonight."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 05:08 AM

Catrice nodded. "I see, well tomorrow my appointment is an ultra sound checking if the twins are healthy and all of that stuff." She said with a smile. "I wish I could stay with you tonight." Catrice said letting Tristan move his hands through her hair. She had her hands around his neck kissing the top of his head. "I will help look for a house if there is any at a good price. I know my mother wants us to find a place too so she will probably help out too."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-11-2012, 05:13 AM

Tristan kept Catrice on his lap, a little longer, before he got up. He kissed her and looked into her eyes. "I hope they are healthy." He touched her face. "I have to go to work." he smiled at her and putting his arm around her waist walked to the door. "I will be back for your appointment." He let his arm fall from her waist and walked away.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 05:15 AM

Catrice nodded. "Me too..I don't want either of the twins to be in danger." She said softly. When Tristan walked to the door with arm around her waist she nodded. "Have a good day at work." Before he left she kissed him gently on his lips. Once he left she sighed and closed the door after he left. She then sat down at the kitchen table hoping to find a place soon so they wouldn't be apart from each other much longer. She knew there wasn't much time before she would have to be on bed rest.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-11-2012, 05:21 AM

The next day Tristan drove to Catrice's home with Anna. He got out of the car with his little girl and rang the door bell, hoping that Catrice was ready to go.

Anna looked up at her father. "Daddy, is this going to be fun?"

"I don't know if that is the right word for this, but we will be spending the day with Catrice and looking for a house." He smiled at Anna. "Just be good and help me, ok?"

"Yes daddy, I will be good!" Anna smiled.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 05:27 AM

The next day Catrice was all ready to go. Today she wore a long light purple skirt with a blue button up sweater with a white tank top underneath with white flats. Hearing the doorbell ring she went to the front door seeing it was Tristan and Anna. She then opened the door. "Hello Anna its nice to see you again." She said with a smile.

"Well I am already to go." She said with a smile stepping outside closing the door behind her. Catrice was glad to be spending the day with both Anna and Tristan even if it was to find a house and everything.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-11-2012, 05:41 AM

Anna smiled at Catrice and soothed the sides of her blue dress. "Hi."

Tristan smiled and pulled Catrice into his arms. "First we are going to see your doctor." He took her to the car helping her into the back set next to Anna. "Then we are going to start looking at houses and see what is in our price range." He looked back at Catrice and Anna, before he started the car.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-11-2012, 11:19 PM

Catrice smiled. "That dress is very pretty Anna." Catrice said smiling. Though feeling Tristan pull Catrice gently into his arms Catrice smiled nodding. "Okay that sounds good to me." Catrice said.

Catrice got into the backseat buckling herself up, holding her purse in her lap. "Sounds like a plan." Catrice told him. She was excited to be with both Tristan and Anna. Both of them made her happy even if she didn't know Anna too well she was going to get to know her better. After all she was going to be living with the two.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-12-2012, 12:09 AM

Tristan smiled and soon the three of them where making their way into the doctors office. In the doctor office Catrice had to sit in a reclining char, Tristan stood next to her with Anna, while the doctor gave Catrice an ultrasound. The babies where starting to get a little bigger now, and it was clear to see that she was having a boy and a girl. Tristan smile. and Anna looked at the images with wide eyes, not sure what to say.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-12-2012, 04:26 AM

Catrice was happy that she was having one girl and one boy. It made her excited about having the twins though she wished they were Tristan's but even if they weren't Catrice knew Tristan would treat the twins like they were his own. She looked over to Tristan seeing how he was happy she was having a boy and a girl.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-12-2012, 04:40 AM

Tristan took Catrice's hand, now he was going to have to find a house for all of them. He put his hand on her stomach smiling. "This is wonderful." When the doctor was done he helped her out of the char and pulled her close to him. "Lets find a house for all of us." He kissed her cheek and put a hand on Anna's head. "I am going to make you vary happy."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-13-2012, 01:32 PM

Catrice smiled. "Sounds like a good idea Tristan." Catrice said with a smile as she got off the chair with the help of Tristan. She then held onto his hand kissing Tristan's cheek back heading out of the hospital out to the car. "I can already tell you will make me happy. Both of you coming to this appointment of mine meant a lot to me."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-13-2012, 03:36 PM

Tristan smiled and drove up to a three bed room house, that was for sale and got out of the car. He waited for Catrice and Anna to do the same, before heading inside to look around. All of the bed rooms where up stairs and the master bedroom had it own bathroom. Everything else was on the main floor or in the basement. He took them thought the rest of the house ans turned to Catrice. "Its $1,489,726." He said taking a flirty out of his pocket. "I do like it and all, but we are going to have to keep looking."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-13-2012, 09:52 PM

When they got to the house they would be looking at, Catrice helped Anna out of the car and walked inside the house with Anna looking around. "This house is quite beautiful. Even though it is empty pretty much." She said with a slight giggle. "That is a good idea to keep looking. We wouldn't want to do anything to rash or buy a house too quickly before seeing the other houses." Catrice said with a smile. "What do you think of this house Anna?"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-14-2012, 12:27 AM

"Its big." Anna looked to Catrice.

Tristan smiled and shook his head. "We need something cheaper, but also a good sized house as well." He left the house, knowing that the three of them still had a lot of work left to do.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 01-14-2012, 12:35 AM

Catrice smiled to Anna when she said it was big. "Yes its very big." She said with a slight giggle.
When Tristan began to talk Catrice looked to him listening to what he said. "Yeah. The house also needs to be in good condition and doesn't have any problems that could cause any health issues." Catrice said following behind Tristan holding onto Anna's hand.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 01-18-2012, 03:59 AM

(( sorry this took so long, I thought I posted something a while ago.))

Tristan smiled. "We do have a lot to think about." He shook his head, this was going to be vary hard to explain, if him and Catrice where going to start living together. He turned and looked at Catrice and Anna, some how he was going to make this work. He got back into his car and waited for the two of them to get in as well, before he started driving to the next house. The next house was a lot smaller, and probably wasn't well suited for a family of five, but it was in Tristan's price range. He shook his head and looked ot Catrice, this was going to take a while.