IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-29-2011, 03:26 PM

Brian smiled at Catrice. “There is a French restaurant, in the hotel.” He kissed her again and got up slowly. “Come on, this weekend I am all yours.” He started walking, wanting to enjoy every moment he had with the women, who would end up carrying his child. He knew that she might be on birth control, but he would fix that. Soon they were standing outside to the hotel. He put his arm around Catrice and took her inside.
Soon he was siting across from her at the restaurant, smiling at her. “Catrice, after this I will show you our room.” He leaned across the table and kissed her cheek. “You look wonderful tonight.”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 12:36 AM

Catrice smiled at Brian. "That sounds wonderful." She said walking with him to the restaurant. Catrice held onto his arm as the two walked to the hotel. She felt so happy. An entire weekend with Brian. It was as if he was reading her mind. When they arrived at the hotel she smiled. It seemed quite big. She had never really been to a hotel before so everything seemed so new to her. Sitting down at a table at the French restaurant inside the hotel Catrice smiled. "Thank you, you look quite nice tonight yourself." She said with a smile placing her hand on his on the table. Everything seemed so perfect. Even if no one knew about their relationship and only she and Brian knew, she was fine as long as Brian was with her and loved her for who she is. "What do you think your going to order? They're are just so many choices I don't know which one to choose." Catrice said with a giggle smiling up at Brian.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 12:42 AM

Brian sat down keeping his eyes on Catrice. “I am getting the Basil salmon terrine, if you like I will also order something for you.” When no one was looking he reached across the table and touched Catrice’s hand. “I want this to be a night you will always remember.” He lifted her hand and kissed it. “Catrice” His heart was pounding now, as he hoped that if Catrice wasn’t all ready pregnant, that she would be by the end of this weekend. He kissed her hand again, looking forward to spending the night with her. “I think you will like our room, there is only one bed, but it’s a large room, so I think you will like it.” He let go of her hand wanting to eat quickly and enjoy the rest of the day and night.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 12:58 AM

"I've never really been to a restaurant quite as nice as this, so you can order for me if you would like. You seem to know the best food here." Catrice said with a smile. Hearing what Brian wanted this night to be a night she would remember she smiled. "I wont ever forget tonight because I'm with you." She said softly smiling at him. Catrice blushed a little feeling Brian kiss her hand. Though hearing him say her name made her heart skip a beat. "One bed is fine with me. I don't mind sleeping in the same bed as the man I love." She whispered to Brian. As soon as he let her hand go and their food arrived she began eating her food enjoying the how the food tasted here. Being like this with Brian made Catrice ecstatic she met Brian and took his class.

After dinner, Catrice wiped her mouth with her napkin. "Shall we head to our room now then?" She asked with a smile waiting for Brian to respond. Catrice could already tell that tonight was going to be very special to the both of them.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 01:06 AM

Brian smiled and put an arm around Catrice’s shoulders. “Yes.” When they were in the room and the door was locked behind them. Brian started to kiss her and slowly moved over to the bed. He sat her down next to her keeping his yes on her. He felt as if using this young women was the most natural thing that he could do.

Catrice’s older brother, Milo was waiting out sided of the dormitory. He had been hoping to see his sister, and talk to her about a few things, before he left to spend a semester overseas, in Ireland. He had called her room in advance, but had end up talking to her roommate, instead of his sister.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 02:24 AM

Once Catrice and Brian were in their hotel room, she heard the click sound that meant the door was locked. She then kissed his lips back passionately, wrapping her arms around Brian's neck. Being like this with Brian felt right. She had never been so sure of things before she had met Brian. Catrice felt free to be herself around him. She didn't have to pretend she was someone else. Brian liked her for her Catrice was sure of it. As the two continued to kiss, things turned out to be more then kissing just like the night before. Every time Brian touched her skin felt like static shocks to her body.

Hearing someone was at the door, Betty opened the door. "Milo is it? Aren't you suppose to be spending time with your family since your sister is spending the weekend there?" Betty asked curious to know why Catrice's brother was here. Betty had seen Milo a few times though she never really spoke to him before. Though Betty had an odd feeling Milo was here for some other reason.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 02:35 AM

When they finished Brian smiled, if he was lucky in a few months, Catrice would start to get fat. He moved his hand down onto her stomach and patted it tenderly, before looking into her eyes. “I love you.” He closed his eyes hoping for the best, that soon she would carry his child.”

“Catrice was supposed to come home, but I haven’t seen her, no one has seen her.” He shook his head. “Betty, you’re her best friend, do you have any idea where she could have gone, or who she might be with.” He stumbled into the room feeling both upset and helpless. “Mom and dad are vary worried.”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 02:44 AM

Catrice smiled up at Brian when she heard those three words come out of his mouth. "I love you too Brian." She said with a smile. Catrice rested her head onto Brian's chest pulling the covers over them. She felt tired and probably needed some sleep. Tomorrow she would probably Study first thing in the morning and get all of her studying out of the way so she could spend more time with Brian while they were on this weekend getaway. Catrice then closed her eyes falling fast asleep. She had been pretty exhausted today.

"She didn't come home with you? That is so unlike Cat, she usually isn't the type to lie to someone. I am her best friend but she has been acting a bit weird since we both began our classes again. I'm not really sure who she could be with. She doesn't go out to parties and she doesn't like any of the guys here on campus." Betty said sighing a little pacing a bit. "Though...when we did go to English class..well it was after class she was spending a lot of time talking to the teacher. She was there for about more then 5 minutes. the same thing happened today too." Betty said sitting on the couch in their living room.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 02:56 AM

Milo looked at Betty with wide eyes. "You don't think, I am calling the police." He bit his lip hard anger raging thought him, if that man had or was doing something to his little sister he would make sure he never saw the light of day. He picked up the phone and put it on speaker so that Betty could help him, with anything that he needed.
Soon a women picked up the phone. "Yes?"

"My little sister didn't come home for collage, she said she would over a month ago, but now she is missing. It seems that one of her teachers might be involved. He turned to Betty. "My sister is a freshmen at the local collage, she is vulnerable and impulsive, its likely that she is in a lot of trouble right now. Oh her name is Catrice."

"I am sorry, but we have to wait 24 hour, before we can do anything. Please stay where you are, if she isn't back with in the time frame I gave you, call back."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 03:03 AM

Betty paced back and forth. She felt she was at fault because she was going to the same school as Catrice and yet she didn't even see this coming. She felt so stupid. Betty felt frustrated and useless. She sat next to Milo holding his hand so he would calm down. Betty picked up her phone trying to call Catrice but it went straight to voice mail. "She isn't even picking up She always picks up her phone. Oh god what if he's done something terrible to Catrice!?" Betty began to panic a bit. Betty was usually a laid back person Milo could tell from the times he had met her but today she seemed fragile. She was terrified for her best friend's life.

"I wont forgive that man if he hurt her in any way. Milo what do we do in the meantime? Do we try calling her?" Betty asked. She hated just sitting there and doing nothing while god knows what is going on between Catrice and their teacher. "I can't just sit and do nothing! If she is in trouble and she's hurt I wont ever forgive myself."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 03:09 AM

Milo put an arm around Betty and sat down. "Just stay calm." He looked into his eyes showing her just how frustrated and afraid he was. "Right now this is all that we can do. I will stay here tonight and use my sister bed." He managed a soft smile, he had always liked Betty, but wasn't sure exactly what his feelings for her where, after all he was a year and a half older then her. He shook his head, he didn't like it when she was this fragile, but he did like being able to console her. "Betty, just try to stay calm, I am not going anywhere and when we do fine my sister, we will deal with her teacher."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 03:18 AM

Betty listened to what Milo said and nodded her head. "Okay. I probably need some tea. Do you want any?" She asked standing up taking a deep breath in. She walked into the kitchen and began to make mint tea since that usually helped her calm down. "I just hope she's alright. She's a strong young woman. If she is in any kind of danger she would fight back that I know." Betty said softly and began making the tea, getting two mugs in case Milo did want some tea. Betty did have feelings for Milo though she felt it would be wrong to even ask him out especially today of all days knowing his sister was missing and had been for a month. She felt foolish that she didn't see the signs Catrice was giving out. Anyone would've seen them.
"I was so dense to not see the signs. She usually rushed out of the college at the end of the day...why didn't I see the signs?"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 03:23 AM

Milo set his tea down on the table and hugged Betty. "Its going to be alright." He looked into her eyes calm. "Don't beat yourself up, right now Catrice, need both of us to stay strong." He brushed a lose strand of hair out of Betty's face an sat down on the coach holding her. "Please enjoy your tea, and for a little why at least, try not to think about this." He shook his head, in the end he was going to kill who ever had taken his sister, that is if the police didn't do anything.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 03:37 AM

Betty nodded sitting down on the couch next to Milo holding her bug lying her head on Milo's shoulder. "Thank you for being here Milo,I really appreciate your company. Catrice sure has the best brother in the world." Betty said with a smile looking up to Milo to see his reaction. "Even though we've only met two times I feel like I am going to get to know you more and more." She said in a soft voice before she took a sip of her tea. "Maybe we just relax for a bit and just watch some tv. The police will probably contact us if there is any updates on Catrice. You should also call your family with the updates we have currently."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 03:46 AM

"It looks like I won't be going to Ireland, but there is always next year." He smiled seeing that Betty seemed to be calming down a little. "I have to make a phone call." hit speed idle and soon he had told his mom and dad everything, after talking to them for about an hour. Slowly he turned back to Betty. "It's ok, I didn't see this coming ether, but we will let the cops deal with this." He smiled at her and slowly moved off of the couch. "Its getting late, we can talk more in the morning."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 03:51 AM

Betty nodded. "Yeah that is true. I'm sorry you didn't get to go to Ireland. I bet next year you will or even you will go to more places then just Ireland." She said with a smile. Betty stood up stretching. "Yeah it is pretty late. You know where everything is. My room is down that way so if you need me for any reason I will be there." She told him with a smile and headed into her room with her tea closing her bedroom door behind her. When she was in her room she set her tea down and got undressed into her pajamas. She then crawled into bed turning the lights off sighing. She laid in her bed staring at the ceiling for a while. When her mind calmed down she then drifted off to sleep.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 03:56 AM

The Brian slid off of his girlfriend if she could be called that, and got into the shower. He had found and disposed of her birth control pills after she had fallen asleep. He smiled to himself as he dried off and got dressed, everything was going so well, he would make love to her again, if he could even call it that. He went back into the bed room and sat down looking at the red haired women and kissed her lips. "Good morning."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 04:06 AM

Feeling Brian's lips against her's she smiled opening her eyes. "Good morning to yourself love." She said with a smile kissing him once more on his lips. She sat up stretching. "You know, can I just say being with you, I love it and I love you." She said with a smile brushing her red hair behind her hair. She hated how today she had to study but she didn't want her good grades to slip. Her parents would be furious with her if her grades slipped from A's and B's down to the C's and D's. "I should study today though after I am done studying what do you want to do later? I want you to choose something today since yesterday I chose what we did." Catrice smiled at Brian and began to put her clothes back on.
Even though Brian had disposed of all of her birth control, Catrice hadn't even remembered to take it or remembered she was still on the pill. Though she didn't really think she would get pregnant so that thought wasn't even in her mind.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 04:17 AM

Brian smiled and looked into Catrice's eyes. "My ex-wife is keeping my only child form me." he took a photograph of his baby girl out of his wallet. "Her name is Amy." He moved his hands onto Catrice's stomach and smiled at her. "But, if all goes well, I will have a replacement vary soon." He moved so that he was laying on top of her and kissed her mouth. "My love." He kissed her aging and started to make love to her."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 04:25 AM

When Brian took out the photograph of his daughter, she felt bad for him. Who would keep their own daughter away from their father? She knew Brian was a good man as far as she could tell. "I'm sorry to hear that. She shouldn't try to keep you from your own daughter. would never do something like that." Catrice told him. Though when Brian placed his hand on her stomach saying there would be a replacement soon she didn't quite understand though before she could reply, she felt Brian's lips against hers. She couldn't help but to kiss him back, making love to him again. Though she began to wonder if he was using her to get something he wanted.

When they finished, she began to have many questions. "What you said before...what did you mean by you will have a replacement for your daughter very soon?" Catrice asked Brian. She was almost afraid to ask. She didn't want their relationship to be based on lies and manipulation. Though she had a feeling things were a lot more complicated then they seemed.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 04:36 AM

Brain sat up and patted Catrice belly. "Your going to have my baby." He smiled at her and kissed her mouth deeply. "I do love you Catrice, out of all of the girls at the collage, I have chosen you for this." He laid down next to her, keeping his hand over her belly. "You will still attend class, at least until you start to show, I can't afford a scandal." He kissed her again. "But, I was planing this form the first moment that I saw you. I do like red heads, and you will make a good mother, well I don't expect you to take care of our child. Also you will be starting at a new collage." He kissed her deeply. "I have already made all of the arrangement's. We will be leaving on Monday morning."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 04:52 AM

When Catrice heard that she was going to be having his baby, she was a little scared to what he was telling her. "I am not pregnant. I am on birth control." Though when she remembered she was still on her birth control she began to remember she hadn't been taking it since she was with Brian. She started to feel sick to her stomach. Especially when he began telling her that they were leaving Monday morning. "Leaving? Leaving where?"Catrice asked sitting up. She started to feel sicker. Was she never allowed to go back home after this? She held her stomach a bit. "I don't feel so good.." She said in a soft tone.
She felt betrayed by Brian to how he used her feelings. Even though he kept kissing her she couldn't even tell if he loved her or not.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 05:08 AM

“That is good.” Brian took Catrice to the bathroom. “It’s probably morning sickness.” He stood next to her keeping his eyes on her flat stomach. “I was hoping that you would get pregnant quickly.” He put his arm around her shoulders. “We will be in Florida, but only for a little while.” He kissed her lips and moved her closer to the toilet. “I love you, I do love you.” He put his hand over her stomach. “Catrice, this is how it’s meant to be, I will marry you and take care of you.” He smiled at her, in the end he was using her, but he didn’t feel too bad about it. After all Catrice had never struggled or given him a hard time about any of this, at least not until he had told her what he had been doing form the beginning. “Just relax, everything will come naturally.” He knelt down next to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "And you won't be needing your birth control any more, from now on you are not to take anything like that ever again."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 05:17 AM

Even though being pregnant was suppose to be a blessing it wasn't to Catrice. She was scared to be a mother. She didn't want to turnout like her mother. "I don't want to be pregnant, I don't know the first thing about children or being a mother. I'm scared." She said softly. She just sat in the bathroom holding her stomach. She didn't want any of this to happen but there was no going back. "Why did you use me? You told me you loved me but do you really love me?" She asked.She felt like she was just some baby maker for Brian now. "What happens after this baby is born? Then what happens to me?"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 05:22 AM

Brian pulled Catrice into a hug and looked into her eyes. “Don’t worry; I did say that I would marry you.” He kissed her mouth and looked into her eyes. “You will be my wife and the mother of my child.” He moved a hand onto her stomach. “You shouldn’t be afraid, Catrice, I am not going to throw you away, I will take good care of you.” He kissed her again. “All you have to do is carry this baby and give birth to it.” He smiled at her. “I am sure that you will be fine.” He rubbed her belly and pulled her close to him. "Don't worry, in nine months we will have the perfect baby."