MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 01:31 PM

Even though she heard Brian telling her that he would marry her and love her, she felt uncertain about it. She wasn't sure if Brian was doing this because he loved her or if he was just plain out of his mind. "Why didn't you tell me any of this? What you were doing to me? Brian I feel you betrayed me by not telling me why you wanted to get to me in the first place. You used me to get me pregnant." Catrice said softly. She couldn't believe what was going on. It felt like a bad dream. "I want to go see a doctor. Either taking me to a hospital or clinic or having a doctor come here. I want to make sure that I really am pregnant."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 01:39 PM

Brian kissed Catrice again and seeing that she wasn’t going to throw up he took her into the bed room. “Very well, but you will need an appointment.” He patted her belly again. “But, you are right I did use you and you have every right to feel betrayed, however you will be well taken care of,” He patted her belly again and hooking his arm around her waist, he took her over to the bed to lay down. “For now just rest, everything will happen once I have you in Florida.” He kissed her mouth. “If you’re not pregnant then, you will be soon.”

He picked up the phone and made some calls, before looking back at Catrice. “As soon as we land, in Florada I will be taking you into the hospital.” He put his hand on her belly. “You heard me cheek you in as Misses Lee, so even before we are married, you will act like you’re my wife.”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 01:51 PM

When Brian took her to the bed, Catrice laid down feeling a sigh pass her lips. Though hearing Brian tell her if she wasn't pregnant he would soon make her pregnant it scared her to hear that. "Why are you keeping me if all you did was use me to be your baby maker?" Catrice asked. Catrice wanted to go home, call her brother before things got too far but she didn't want to do that until it was neccesary and she knew for sure she was pregnant.

Closing her eyes, Catrice put the back of her hand over her eyes trying to forget everything in her surroundings wanting to make this out to be a dream so she could rest without feeling worried about what Brian would do to her next. She was scared if she upsetted Brian he would break and do somethinf drastic.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 02:00 PM

Monday morning came quickly and Brian took Catrice, to the air port and got her onto the plain to Florida. So far everything seemed to be going according to his plan, and he was almost positive that he would like the results that the doctor gave him, after Catrice was examined. He turned to her smiling, and when no one was looking rubbed her belly. "I love you darling." He kissed her cheek and and with in a few hours he had gotten her to their destination.

He rushed Catrice into the hospital where a doctor, by the name of Alexander, did an ultra sound. The doctor pointed to the screen smiling, showing them the tinny zygotes, embedded in Catrice's uterus wall. "congratulations, twins." He looked to her smiling.

Brian smiled as well keeping his eyes on Catrice and feeling vary pleased with himself.

Alexander turned Catrice so that she could see, what was growing inside of her. "I will expect to see the two of you again in a few weeks."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 02:13 PM

Monday had arrived faster than Catrice wanted. She had mixed feelings about this whole situation now. She still had the same feelings she had for Brian like when she first met Brian. Getting dressed into a light pink
floral dress she took a deep breath. She had a good feeling she's carrying Brian's child since she could smell food all the way from downstairs and it made her feel sick. Though once they got out of the hotel onto the plain, Catrice
was mostly quiet. Though finally reaching Florida and to the hospital she felt nervous even if she did know the truth that she was pregnant.

Though when the doctor told her she was carrying twins she gasp. She was surprised but scared. She was scared because how would she care for the twins if she was just some sort of baby maker to Brian. Would he separate her from the
twins just like how his ex wife did to Brian and his daughter? She looked at the ultra sound screen seeing how and where the twins were growing inside her. "I can't believe I am carrying twins.." She said softly having both of her hands on her stomach.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 02:20 PM

Brian smiled and put his hands over Catrice stomach as well. When the appointment was over, he took her to the house; he had bought well in advance and took her to their room. Laying her down on the bed, he left for a little while to buy food. He came back and cooked for Catrice. Soon he was setting a try of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast with jam down for her. “I hope you like it.” He put his hand over her stomach beaming. “I am very pleased to know, that we are having twins."

Milo sat down on the couch with Betty called the police again, only this time they were at his house. His mother was cooking in the kitchen and his father was passing the room, he had a different father then Catrice, however he had been very helpful and done at lot for both of them. After Milo had fully explained the situation, the women on the other end talked to some cops and then they asked to take to Catrice’s mother.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-30-2011, 02:59 PM

Seeing the food Brian made Catrice, she smiled and began to eat. She was hungry and she could tell so were the twins. She knew she couldn't stay upset at Brian forever. He always had that look that she couldn't resist. Even if he used her to get pregnant she didn't mind she was having his children as long as she would be in their life and she would be in Brian's life."Your such a good cook!" She exclaimed continuing to eat her food.

Catrice's mother Catherine sighed. She had been crying all night it looked like. "Who would ever want to hurt Catrice? She is such a sweet girl. My daughter doesn't deserve to be hurt by anyone especially her teacher from school who could have some sort of alias and be a murderer!"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-30-2011, 03:08 PM

Brian sat down on the bed smiling Catrice and patted her stomach while she ate. "Your doing grate." He was so happy that Catrice was this easy to use. "From now on your name is Amanda Lee." He kissed her cheek. "And you will be attended the best collage in our state, at least until you start to show."

Milo got up and put his arms around his mother. "We are going to find her." He felt a lump in his throat, after all he hated the idea of his little sister being in danger or even the idea of her being dead. "We are going to find her." He looked into his mothers eyes adn then to his father. His father nodded and also put his arms around his wife.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 01:13 AM

When Brian patted her stomach while she ate, Catrice smiled. "I still can't believe we are having twins. I thought we were just having one baby but when the doctor said twins I couldn't believe it. Are you excited? I mean twins is a lot to handle." Catrice said softly continuing to eat her food. When she heard how she had a new name she nodded. "Okay though why do I have an alias now?" She asked. After the finished eating she stretched. "So what would we be doing today now that we are here in Florida?" Catrice asked.

Catherine nodded. "They better find my daughter!" She shouted in frustration. It was nerve racking to think someone had her daughter and could do god knows what. She rested her head on her husband's shoulder holding onto him tightly. Betty frowned seeing how Milo's family was suffering so much since Catrice was missing. She hated just sitting there and not being able to help.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-31-2011, 01:20 AM

“For now you are going to rest and take care of the twins.” Brian smiled at her, it was true that he was only using Catrice to have his babies, but now he had to make sure that no one ever found her. He kissed her mouth. “Later I will take you shopping, you will need new clothing and probably a few other things.”

Milo when back to Betty looking at her with sad eyes. “Betty, maybe we should go. Just for a little while.” He managed a smile. “My mom and dad, probably want to be alone.” He felt a wave of guilt, if he had been there for Catrice more often, maybe this never would have happened.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 01:35 AM

Catrice nodded. "Okay." She smiled at him and laid back in her bed keeping both of her hands on her stomach. She knew the babies were probably not very old to feel them kick. Though if and when Brian would leave she would call her brother she knew they were probably worried about her and wanted to tell them she was okay. Or as okay as she could be around Brian. Though Catrice was afraid that he would get rid of her after the twins were born.

Betty nodded to Milo. "Okay." She took his hand into hers and left their parents alone. Going outside she held onto Milo's hand slightly tighter but not so it would hurt. "I hate how you and your family is suffering like this. I bet the police don't even think this is a huge problem when it is. If I could do something I would. I want to find her on my own but I wouldn't even know where to start and I would probably put myself in more danger then Catrice is or could be in."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-31-2011, 01:42 AM

Brian had taken already disconnected the phones, but he wasn’t about to tell his baby maker that. He left the room leaving the door unlocked, after all if Cartice needed to use the bathroom or anything, he wasn’t about to stop her. He smiled to himself, he had to get more food and other supplies, however, he would have to take her shopping for clothing, since he didn’t know her size.

“It’s better if we leave this to the police.” He managed a smile. “But, I do hate this; I don’t even know where my little sister is.” He looked to Betty, feeling helpless. “We could look for some clues, I don’t know where to start looking, but there might be something, that would help the police or even the two of us to find her.”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 02:57 AM

When he left the room, Catrice sat up going over to the phone but seeing how he disconnected all of them made her feel more scared and nervous. She then took her purse, going into her bathroom knowing she had her phone in there. She then locked the door and began to dial her brother's phone number sitting on the floor against the door. She knew he hadn't
done anything to her phone since she hid her purse away from Brian. Please oh Please Milo Pick up the phone! Catrice thought to herself. She didn't want to be here anymore. She knew Brian was going to do something to her she just didn't know what.

Betty nodded. "Yeah your right I just hate feeling so helpless while my friend is out there in trouble. Maybe we can search her apartment. I know that apartment from top to bottom so if anything is missing in her room or something is off
I will know." Betty smiled standing up. Betty helped Milo up as well and began to walk to Catrice's apartment which wasn't too far from Milo's family's house. "She will be found. I have faith in Catrice. Your sister is a brave woman. Though I know why she could've done anything that teacher said because Catrice never had been with a guy before or in love. She probably thought he loved her."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-31-2011, 03:05 AM

Milo felt his cell phone vibrating and took it out of his pocket, his eyes winded when he saw the number. “Catrice! Where are you!” He felt both relived and fearful. As he started to walk faster next to Betty, relive and anger filled his mind, if that teacher or anyone had hurt his sister he would make sure they paid for it. He stopped walking and turned to Betty, trying to clear his mind and get a grip on the situation. After all right now his little sister needed his help, and at least she was still alive.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 03:24 AM

"M-Milo I'm scared. I need you to come get me. I'm in Florida." She told him her voice sounding more scared then it had ever sounded before. "He's going to hurt me I can feel it.He wont now but I can feel something in my gut...but he did something to me." Catrice told him chewing on her lower lip. "I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do. Please come get me Milo I don't want him to hurt the twins." Catrice said making sure Brian wouldn't hear her. When Milo exclaimed Catrice's name Betty walked along side him looking to him to watch his expression.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-31-2011, 03:33 AM

“You’re pregnant.” Milo turned to Betty and just about dropped the phone. “Yes I will do whatever can, just be strong.” He bit his lip hard. “Did you take the charger for you cell phone? You will have to be very carful, but keep your phone charged.” He managed a smile. “The police are looking for you, just don’t put yourself in danger.” He felt like crying, his sister as alive, but he didn’t know how he felt about being an uncle. “I am going to call the police and tell mom and dad, stay on the phone!” He started walking turned to Betty. “Would you like to talk to Catrice?”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 03:42 AM

Betty hearing Milo say she was pregnant dropped her jaw. "Yeah I have my phone charger with me. I locked myself in the bathroom and there is a socket to plug the charger into." Catrice explained. "I wont put myself in any danger. Milo I just want to go home." Catrice said as she started to cry. "I thought...I thought he loved me..he treated me nicely but then he was saying that I would be pregnant really soon. He used me to get me pregnant." She said softly.
When Milo asked Betty wanted to talk to Catrice she took the phone and began to talk to Catrice. "Cat sweetie are you okay?" Betty asked in concern. "Yeah I'm fine." Catrice replied.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-31-2011, 03:47 AM

Milo took Betty’s hand and started walking fast, his mother and father would want to hear Catrice’s voice and know that she was alright.

Brian came home and unpacked everything, before looking for Catrice, soon he was standing outside of the bathroom door. He smiled, so his little baby maker was trying to get away from him.” He knocked on the door. “Catrice.” He smiled to himself he would put an end to this foolishness. “Come out, Catrice.”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 03:58 AM

Betty smiled and held onto Milo's hand listening to Catrice talk. She was so glad to hear her voice again. Though hearing a man's voice Betty narrowed her eyes. "Milo you need to talk to her sister especially right now." Betty told Milo.

Hearing Brian's voice, Catrice's eyes widened. She didn't know what to do. She was trapped in the bathroom. "What do I do he's here.." She whispered in a soft tone into the phone. She backed away from the door. "I-I just have morning sickness I can't come out right now." She told Brian trying to buy herself some time. She began to open the window that was in the bathroom.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-31-2011, 04:07 AM

Brian heard the widow opening and left the house, soon he was standing in front of Catrice. He took the cell phone from her and hung up, before putting it into his pocket. “Smart, but not good enough.” He put his arm around her waist. “My dear wife, you should take better care of yourself, with the babies on the way.” He took her back inside. “We will have to move again, but first you and I will have lunch.” He kissed her mouth and patted her belly. “Just be good.”

Milo turned to Betty. “What happened!”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 04:16 AM

Betty then took Milo's hand. "We have to go now! Shit he is probably going to move her to another state. We have to go to Florida Now! If we don't go now then we will never find her! He found out she was on the phone and trying to escape. We need a fast car." She said and went into Milo's parents' garage getting into the car. She had the keys since she was planning on finding her without the police anyways. She put the key into the ignition waiting for Milo to get into the car.

When Brian was in front of her and took her phone she backed a little ways from him. She was even more terrified then when she was before. She just wanted to go home and feel safe. Feeling his lips against her mouth as well as his arm around her waist she pushed him off of her. "I want to go home!" She told Brian. "I don't want to be on the run and I wont let you do this to me."

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-31-2011, 04:30 AM

Milo nodded and got into the car with Betty, his heart and mind racing. “I know, but we shouldn’t do this on our own. Betty, we could both be hurt, and what do you think he might do to my sister.”

“My darling, you don’t have a say in the matter.” He moved closer to her. “Come, we will have lunch together, and that is final” He kissed her cheek. “You were talking to someone; it would be very easy for me to find out who it was.” He smiled. “What do you think I would do, if I looked and found out?”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 04:36 AM

"Milo there is no time to worry about we shouldn't do this alone do you want your sister home or not!?" Betty asked pulling out of the garage heading onto the road. "I do not care if I am hurt or not by that man and I don't know what he will do but I want Catrice home and safe, don't you?" Betty asked.

"I'm not hungry." Catrice said standing very still holding onto her stomach. "Your going to get rid of me once those twins are born. Your going to kill me once and for all or worse." She said opening the bathroom door but still backing up away from him. "If you hurt anyone that I care about I wont forgive you!"

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 12-31-2011, 04:50 AM

“We can try.” Milo looked down wishing that everything would work out for the best. He managed to stay still for a moment, but soon found himself calling and taking to the police. When he got off the phone he turned to Betty. “I have good news, we can expect some help.” He relaxed a little. “Right now, she had better do what she is told, or else she could be badly hurt.” He shook his head. “At least that is what I was told.”

“If you don’t eat, you will hurt the twins.” Brian smiled hoping the Catrice at least, loved the babies growing inside of her. “If you don’t take care of yourself, both of them will go hungry and die, before they even have the chants to start developing.”

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-31-2011, 04:58 AM

Betty nodded. "Yeah. You know how Catrice can be. She tends to do the opposite of what people tell her. But since she is pregnant she will do anything to protect them. I still can't believe that man got her pregnant purposely. That ticks me off." Betty said sighing. "When we find her we will have to do our best to take care of her and the baby. You should call your parents tell them what's up since we didn't get a chance to go see your parents after Catrice called."

Catrice didn't even want to be near Brian but she knew he was right. "Okay I'll eat." She said sitting at the table. She was going to make sure the twins would not die or end up hurt. Even if their father is a psychopath. "So what will we be having for lunch? I hope its something good. I wouldn't want to eat something the twins didn't like."