Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2007, 08:00 PM

Alright, so I dunno what to really do, High school ish? college ish? (i kinda wanna do college esk)

A new day began bright and early that morning, like for most people, but not usual for this firey red head. You could say he was a night person, but most just thought of him as lazy. He wasn't about to wake from the comfortable warmth of his sheets for school, until his mother came in with an ice cold cup of water. Yes, she was cruel enough to pour it over the head of her eldest twin son. And those emerald green eyes peered out from under the covers before he jumped up like a shot to scream and curse his mother for doing such a thing to him.

"You know I had a late night last night mother!"

"We'll maybe you shouldn't stay out so late with your buddies and you wouldn't have a problem," came her reply from the stairs as she headed down after waking her other son.

Conri(CONRÃ), drenched with wet clothes from the night before sticking to his body, pushed himself up from the bed, having no time to take a shower, but only to change and run off to school before he was late yet again.

Daithi (DAITHÃ) was more of the morning person than his brother, even when they stayed out late at night. His eyes matching his brothers was the only thing that showed their true resemblance, with hair of the brunette from his mother's side and the masculine features of his father, he had a rare beauty, but so it seemed the whole blood line did.

Of to school they went after Daithi rudely shoved his older sibling out the door, always in a rush to be on time. He was sort of a mama's boy you could say.

Entering school 10 minutes or so early, they walked over to their little "gang" of friends, doing the normal routine of scoping any new students out, and bickering about others.
:?

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-16-2008, 07:38 AM

It was his first day there, sucking on a lollipop as he walked around a little aimlessly. This was his 7th school that year, the bandages over his face and hidden under a few layers of clothing might explain the reason t any onlooking students. Reputations had a habit of following him quickly.

Violet eyes scoped the variety of students, tanned lips a bit of a pinkish tone from the red candy in his mouth. His layered grey and pink hair was pushed back with a slender hand, finely manicured. This school looked like it was no different than any other one, same cliques, same everything. "Well, Damn." He figured he wouldn't last very long there, tugging his overshirt back up onto his shoulders a bit much as it slipped from the tanktop beneath it.

Draestayth fingered the stick of the sucker and pulled it out a moment to lick his lips and stuck it right back in between those pinkening lips, dragging his slightly fanged teeth against the hard candy.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 08:09 AM

The fiery red head was first to notice the newest addition to their school. Course being a bit of a fighter himself he always noticed those types. He hit his brother in the arm softly to advert his attention from the group to the beat up kid. Daithi had no interest whatsoever in the people he considered "scum". He didn't consider his twin as such of course, but he didn't like the shady character most fighters had. But given the right situation, the younger twin could also get rilled up.

Both sets of matching emerald eyes peer at the boy for a moment before one set looked away, back to the group, and the other had a lingering glance, measuring up what might be new competition in the school, or someone new to mess around with for the year.

"He's not worth your time Conri," said the younger after noticing his brother still staring. "You won't have time with your singing," he added.

"Neither will you with your modeling and concerts, but that doesn't stop you from having a little fun." he remarked back, smirking before looking back into those eyes that reflected his own.

"He's not worth it brother. He's just scum scrapped off the floor with a metal spatula. Ignore him. Trust me."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 08:27 AM

Those violet eyes fell upon the boy staring at him. He tipped his head a bit in a challenging manner. He could tell the boy would be trouble for him. People assumed things... Not that he could blame them, but it was disgusting how quick people were to discard him as the scum of the world just because he was a fighter.

Shifting his bag, he started walking again, ignoring them as he went on his own way, looking at his paper and he glanced back towards the group, staring beyond them to read what room they lingered near. Great. He needed that room, approaching them in plans of going right past them into the classroom so he might find his assigned seat.

He didn't particularly want to have to move schools again, he was sure it wouldn't bode well for him if he was expelled from yet another school so early in the school year.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 08:40 AM

Those green green jewels sparkled back up towards the boy once again approaching them. Conri looked on in curiousity while his brother turned his head to get another glance, and glared, not usually found of someone his brother took so much interest in. It usually meant fighting that he'd have to deal with later, then loud noises of untold natures coming from his brothers room late at night. He had to give his brother props for being a very successful slut as he liked to think of it, but he chalked it up to his brothers good voice.

Sure him and his brother had their own affairs once upon a time (OMG YUS), but they seemed to distance themselves since highschool begun for them a few years back. They still hung out together sometimes, when the red head wasn't feeling especially fiesty. Daithi had denied him ever since the beginning highschool, once he became rather well educated that what they did was wrong.

So Conri found himself fighting more than anything now to keep himself occupied. And it was usually with the newer students that he fought, always seeming to find a valid reason to difference himself from them. BUt this time he only got a little bit of that feeling as he took on the new on looker. His brother scoffed.

"Looks like they just let anyone come here these days," he blurted out of course, smirking to the violet eyes.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 09:09 AM

Drae's gaze snapped to the boy and he stopped, narrowing his eyes. "So it seems." He retorted as he took that sucker from his mouth, looking the twins over a moment and he grunted. They weren't worth his time.

It didn't take much for him to discard the challenge, shrugging the group off as he started on his way to the classroom. He wasn't going to ruin his chances at school on his first day--hell! It hadn't even STARTED yet. "Just bug off." He scoffed as he rounded past them.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 09:26 AM

"Heeeey now~ no need to be rude." Conri smoothly replied. He oddly opened the door for the other, since it appeared that's where the boy was headed, and so was he for first period, although he rarely went in early, the teacher being sort of a mentor, and used to be lover for the boy for a time, but that was awhile ago. Now he was just trying to avoid him after their falling out. He also just didn't want to deal with the disappointment he put into others.

"Ah Conri, this is rather rare," the teacher noted first thing when the eldest twin stepped into the door.

"Yo Teach," came his response coldly.

The teacher (who i don't feel like giving a name cuz i don't want to make more characters @__@) gave a disappointed sigh and turned his attention towards the new student. "Ah you must be the transfer. What's your name?"

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2008, 10:14 AM

The boy glanced at the teacher a moment before approaching his desk to speak with him. "Yes... Draestayth Leif. Is there a seating chart or somethin'?" He asked, gesturing towards the class as he tried to more or less ignore Conri.

He didn't necessarily care to make friends either, the more isolated he was, the better off he was sure to be for the school year. It was his final year after all. If he could get through this he could go on his own and do whatever the hell he wanted.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 04:09 AM

"Yes, and there is a spot open next to your new friend," He replied before Conri rudely butted in.

"We aren't friends....yet,"he remarked to them both, eyeing the teacher as he took his normal seat towards the back.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2008, 05:59 AM

Draestayth looked at the seat and grunted. "We ain't gonna be friends ever." He scoffed, moving to sit down in his own seat, dropping the bag beside his chair and he leaned back with a grunt.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 06:46 AM

OI KJOHGOLUGI

"Now why you gotta be like that? I aint so bad once you get to know me," The boy scoffed back, slumping in his seat.

Daithi and the others came in once the warning bell rang, and sat in and around the two boys as to their normal seats.

The brunette gave another cold stare to the new one before looking up to the teacher for instructions. "Stay away from my brother," he muttered.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2008, 12:06 PM

Drae ignored Conri for the most part, tapping his pencil on the desk a bit as the others came in. He didn't like the fact that the group all sat around his seat... great. Just what he needed.

He fidgeted a moment and glanced up as the other twin mumbled that, pursing his lips a bit in sour annoyance. "Why don't you tell your brother to stay away from me? I'm sure as hell not the one eagerly latching onto him like some mangy mutt." He retorted, sneering a bit.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 08:24 AM

Daithi scoffed at the boys reaction. He loved it when he could get under peoples skin. Course his brother enjoyed it more, hence why he always fought. The may have seemed on the opposite end of the spectrum to those that didn't know them well enough to know how close alike they really were.

The fire head laughed a little. "Come on now. I only wanna have a little fun~" he said with a smirk and gave a fake kissy face towards the new kid.

"That's enough Mr. O'Ryan. Stop patronizing the poor boy," the teacher stated as the bell rang for class to start. "Now today we'll be learning..." the teacher went on to say.

Conri just yawned and laid his head on his desk. He never learned anything in this class anyways since he already knew everything. Funny how relationships with teachers can do that. But he wasn't failing the class, he just had to be in it because the school said so. "Blah, blah, blah..." he mumbled, turning his head to look at Drae. "I can teach you everything you need to know in 5 minutes. Feel free to sleep anytime." He smiled.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 08:44 AM

Drae was rather thankful for class to start, his violet eyes flickering toward the boy as he saw his head go down. He grunted and looked away, shaking his head a bit. He might not have cared about the class enough to really learn, nor was he quite the brightest kid in class... but he wasn't going to go to that boy fir help any time soon.

"I think I'm good." He muttered in reply, sliding his body down a bit more as he relaxed in his seat, letting the chair tip back some.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 09:04 AM

Conri laughed then,closing his eyes to catch the sleep he didn't get last night, which ended in the teacher sighing and his brother hitting him in the back of the head with some metal object, which the red head's skull seemed to demonstarte resiliant strength to, putting at nice dent in it. But doing that could only piss of Conri, and Daithi did so knowing that his brother would never harm him anyways, thanks to old feelings he knew his brother still had, though no one else was even aware of. They thought it was just a sibling thing.

"OW, you fucking ASSHOLE. I'm trying to sleep here!" he screamed, standing up and taking his brother by the collar, almost ready to punch him. His brother just gave a wicked little smirk, meeting with enraged mirroring eyes.

"You won't hit me idiot," he said it as a statement so smoothly. Conri let go, looked at the teacher, who gave a nod of some sort of approval as if knowing what he wanted, then walked out of the room defeated. "DAMMIT!" he shouted once the door was shut, even though people inside the room would be able to hear anyways even when he slammed his fist against the wall outside.

"Then again, he is so pathetic, maybe you two could be pathetic together," the perky brunette commented to Drae.

"Mr.O'Ryan, quiet while class is in session!" came the teacher's voice before continuing the lesson.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 10:02 AM

Drae watched the scene play out, unamused with the boy's outburst at his brother. He watched and listened as the boy took off, listening to the pounding on the walls outside and he gave a glance to the other twin as he heard him speaking to him.

He'd been a little ticked to start out in the day, and now this boy... no, both of them were just trying to push his buttons. "Rgh..." Grunting, he reached into his bag a moment and tugged out a water bottle, taking a drink before taking the cap off as he stood, shouldering his bag to leave and he dumped the iced water on top of Daithi's head as he passed him. "Whatever."

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 10:56 AM

Daithi looked amused up to the point of water spilt on his head, ice water no less. He quickly stood in his seat, turning to catch the new kid's wrist harshly, pulling him back to whisper in his ear. "Don't worry love, you will pay." was all he said, as if his words would mean something later.

"That is quite enough. Mr.Leif, come see me after school. You're excused for once, but don't expect this kindness every time there is a tiff in here." the teacher stated sternly.

Conri sat outside the door,looking off like he was bored when he was actually thinking about things. Guess he'd actually have to see Ciros after school to talk. He would be about the only person who would listen anymore, although it got really annoying how caring he seemed sometimes. His brother was just becoming colder and colder lately.

The once fiery student didn't even budge as Drae came out, not really caring if it even was the boy. He'd just hoped to fight with him and light a fire under his ass for fun at the time. That didn't mater so much for the time being.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 11:09 AM

Drae gasped as he was grabbed, staring at the boy with narrowed eyes. "..." He said nothing once he was released, continuing out with barely a nod to the teacher.

He slowed when he saw Conri in the hall, debating on stopping to see how he was. He didn't hate the boy, he was annoyed but he would not hold a pointless grudge. The other boy had ticked him off more anyway.

Crouching, Drae sighed and looked at him. "Hey.. Are you okay?"

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 11:19 AM

Conri's emerald eyes snapped to look at the person speaking to him, narrow at first but widening some as it was the new kid. "What's it matter to you anyway? Not like you want to be my friend, remember?" he said coldly, standing to get up and move else where to go think until the next class so he maybe wouldn't have to see Ciros. Or maybe he could just find some one to fight with, that would make him feel better.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 11:25 AM

"Hey, I wouldn't have been like that if you guys hadn't started anything with me." He retorted, standing up as well and stopping him with a soft touch to the shoulder.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 11:37 AM

The red head turned without a second thought and socked the violet eyed boy in the cheek, knocking him to the ground with bitterness in his eyes. "Don't fucking touch me like that again," he snarled out as he loomed over him. He was obviously very touchy at that time, but he really did need a friend. "Just stay away frome me unless you want to fight dammit. That's all I want."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 11:44 AM

"Fuck!" Drae cried out as he was struck, leaving his bag on the ground as he scrambled back up and stuck back, taking Conri down with a swift blow to the face. "Then let's fight!" He yelled, wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand and he shed the overshirt he was wearing just as quickly as he'd hit him.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 11:52 AM

"You asshole!" he shouted as he stood up and rammed Drae into some lockers. He punched him square int eh gut next , going for his face again with the other fist, enraged now.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 12:00 PM

"Hnk!" Drae grunted as he was slammed into the lockers and coughed as the impact hit his gut, resisting the urge to throw up. He ducked from the next blow and grasped at the back of Conri's neck and tangled into some of his hair, tearing back and then he slammed him down against his knee, letting go to shove him away.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 12:29 PM

Conri's fist hit hard against the locker's, splitting his knuckles open some, making him unprepared for the next part as he gasped and grunted at the pull to his hair and the knee to his gut knocking him down and back, out of breath. A few tears streaked his face. "Why?" he coughed out, thought the question wasn't directed at Drae. He got himself back up again, trying to find his rage again, swinging a wild left hook towards the boy. "WHY GODDAMMIT!"

But by this time the noise was heard from within the classroom and the students and teacher came out, though the students were trying to watch and egg it on when the teacher got between them to break it up. Conri pushed himself out of the crowd and got away from them all, running out of the school, the teacher calling after him.

"Pathetic indeed,' Daithi commented about his brother, smirking pleasantly.

"Mr.Leif you have greatly disappointed me. It's your first day of school and you're already in a fight. And with him no less. You better count your lucky stars you're still conscience." Ciros stated with a furrowed brow, rushing the kids back into his class before others would notice. Once the two of them were just out in the hall he commented more. "Don't mess around with him. He's already troubled enough as is with his brother screwing with his mind ever since they got here." With that said he went back in the room to teach his class without interruption for the rest of the period.

But Conri hadn't run far, only to outside, to smoke, another bad habit he'd picked up at night, which now leeched into his day.