Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-18-2008, 12:55 PM

Draestayth huffed out as he avoided the wild hook, grunting as Ciros intervened. He coughed, watching the boy run off, wiping at his face, his lip a little split from the hit he'd taken first. The fight had reopened a couple wounds, even tore off a bandage on his cheek.

He looked at the man when he voiced his disappointment, glaring slightly. "Dammit, he started it." He grumbled, watching them go back into the classroom. Drae hit the locker hard as he leaned into it, denting it in and he was sure he'd broken his knuckles. "AGH!!" He yelled, kicking it kicking it hard enough to pop it open before he stormed off down the hall, grabbing his things on the way.

Great, now he'd have to go home like this too. He walked out of the school, not even seeing Conri there as he walked a ways past him before throwing his bag down and kicking it across the ground. "FUCK!!" He hit the side of the building with his fist; if it hadn't broken earlier, he surely had broken it then, grasping it as he slid down to the ground, leaning against the exterior, dropping his head down some.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 01:00 PM

Conri watched a little bewildered that this boy had so much energy after something like that. "Want a smoke?" he asked after the boy bent down. Even he had his nice side. The nicotine helped to calm him though and it was the least he could do for starting something he hadn't wanted to in the first place.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 01:08 PM

Drae shook his head, sitting on the ground as he cradled his broken hand. Bumping it a little in his own grasp was enough to shoot a sickening pain through his sore body, leaning over as he finally threw up. "God damn.." He coughed, chest heaving. His breathing was a little labored as he stumbled to his feet to grab his bag, spitting the last of the regurgitated food and bile onto the ground as he dug his inhaler out.

He flopped down on his back, coughing as he swallowed, taking a few shots from the inhaler and his breathing started to calm down.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 01:15 PM

"Shit, you have asthma?" he asked, pushing away from the building to come crouch down beside the kid. "So Drae huh? Nice to fucking meet you, you bastard. Let me see your hand," he said with a bit of a chuckle, though his face went back to serious.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 01:24 PM

"...You jerk... trying to help me set a new record?" He grunted out in reply, his voice still a little hoarse from the asthma attack he'd started before. He rose his hand for Conri to look at it though, his good hand holding his inhaler still as he lay there.

The hand was definitely broken, knuckles swollen, bloody and bruised. He couldn't move it on his own anymore, just barely getting the very tips to move but it was too painful. "How's yours?" He asked offhandedly.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 01:30 PM

"Always. That's my job around here ya know," he started off, chuckling a little more. "Not nearly as bad off as yours," he replied, lifting his hand and wiggling his fingers. It was bruised and bloody, but not broken. He took the boy's hand gently with both of his own. "Your's is definitely broken though. Come on ya big idiot. Let me help you to the nurses office." he gave a half smile.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 01:41 PM

Drae winced as his hand was grasped, be the touch light or not, it send pain through his arm. He sat up slowly and pushed off of the ground with his good arm to stand back up, feeling a bit drained now that he was calming down.

He blinked at that slight smile, a bit surprised to see it, despite the rather light-hearted conversation they were having. "Mm... Thanks." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he moved to get his bag and shirt, shoving the top and inhaler into the bag and closing it up with his one good hand before he shouldered it.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 07:52 PM

"Here, lean against me," he said, taking the boy's good arm and pulling it over his shoulder. He dropped and stomped on his half smoked cig in the process, trying to help out the new kid. "You got guts for fighting on the first day of school. But you're crazy for fighting in the condition you're in at the moment." he commented as they walked back inside the school.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 08:13 PM

Drae let Conri help him, chuckling faintly. "I've been told that a few times now." He murmured in reply, wincing a bit. "So... what's with you and that teacher?" He could tell they'd been closer once, the way they acted made it clear to at least him. He just hoped that didn't set Conri off all over again.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 08:30 PM

"You mean Ciros? Nothing. He's just one of those teachers that tries to be friends with everyone and helps out those he thinks are 'trouble'," came the red head's reply in false lies. Sure he did like to help troubled kids, but not like he did Conri.

"I'd ask what brings you to this school, but I think I can already tell," he stated as they approached the nurses office, opening the door and holding it open for Drae to go inside.

The nurse went berserk when she saw the state of the new kid and gave a disappointed look to Conri.

"Do you have to try to kill everyone? Isn't one enough for you?" She scolded him. He looked down, letting his hair cover his face. "Come dear, let me fix you up," she said softly to Drae.

Conri just left without the nurse's help. Besides he wasn't as worse off as the new kid. He thought he might have some bruised ribs, but not like there was much she could do for that, and his only other real injury was his hand. He didn't even say another word, just walking away, letting the door shut itself. Guess he would have to see Ciros after the day's end.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 08:42 PM

"I see." The boy said softly, rubbing his side a little as they walked along. He cringed at the nurse's reaction to his condition, sighing out. He'd had worse, this was nothing.

He was going to tell her to look at Conri's hand, but by the time he got a chance to glance back, the boy had left, watching the door shut itself with a sigh. "Let off of him--I came to school like this." It wasn't a lie, and while their fight had done a little more damage, it was nothing compared to what he'd taken in his old school.

He let the nurse treat his hand and any other wounds he had reopened or just received that morning without much of a fuss, watching her a moment. "Who'd he kill?" He asked, raising his brow a bit.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 09:36 PM

"Oh hush child. He always worsens the condition of anyone he fights with, no matter what state they are in. Just count yourself lucky you aren't unconscience," she retorted, and that was the second time he'd been told that. "Not many people walk away from a fight with O'Ryan, in fact you're the first.Most go to the hospital. But still he goes here, thanks to Mr.Bryant. If it wasn't for him that boy would have been long gone by now." the nurse continued, getting new bandages and swabs with alcohol to clean his wounds.

"Oh, I don't think I should really be telling you this, It kinda just slipped out when I said that. But he killed his brother's first lover. Beat him to a bloody pulp. His face was hardly recognizable after O'Ryan was done with him," she stated distastefully. "He's lucky he didn't get put in jail for life. Hell, I'm surprised he hasn't killed anyone else yet, especially his twin. It's like he has some sort of control over him. O'Ryan doesn't even touch his brother in anger."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 09:58 PM

"Auch, stop telling me that." He scoffed as the phrase was repeated, holding his hand as she gathered the materials, listening to what she said. The disgust in her voice bothered him, rubbing at his wrist slowly. "Hmm.." Drae fell silent as he thought, chewing on the inside of his mouth.

He didn't care much for what the woman said, just allowing her to treat his wounds so he could get out of there. "Brother's..." He trailed off and decided not to say anything in reply to the information she gave him. It wasn't his business, and quite frankly, he didn't care if Conri had bloodies his hands; in his opinion, everyone had their dark pasts. He wasn't about to judge Conri so easily again.

When the woman was done with his wounds, he got up and grabbed his bag. "...Thanks." He muttered as he left the room, frowning. At least now perhaps he and Conri wouldn't fight again... well, maybe.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 10:23 PM

Conri hadn't gone to the rest of his classes that day. Not that anyone really noticed when scum like him didn't show, like his brother said. He'd gotten into 3 more fights that day, now looking even more beat up than before, with a black eye, a huge gash in his forehead, and a broken arm that he held close to his body so it wouldn't hurt. He didn't want to go to the nurse today, especially after earlier in the day.

He hung around school, waiting for the school day to end so he could see his past lover and talk for once. When the final bell rang he waited for the students to exit the room before entering, limping a little.

Ciros sighed, walking over to the troubled child. "You need to see the nurse."

"I need you to not care," he retorted, standing their in front of the teach.

And the brunette sighed again. "You know I can't do that Conri. I love you too much," he replied sadly, walking over to the boy, trying to take him in his arms.

It was the red heads turn to sigh as he let those arms wrap around him briefly before pulling back angry. "Don't act like you can help me. You have no idea the pain I'm going through, so just leave me alone!" The boy shouted back, stumbling back a little as Ciros furrowed his brow and reached for Conri, managing to grab his good arm and pull him into a kiss.

The boy swung his broken arm towards the teacher head, hitting him hard on the side of the face and sending a shooting sickening pain up his arm, forcing him to loose his balance and fall back on his ass hard, bruising yet another part of his body.

This was all done on Ciros' part forgetting he told Drae to come see him after school.

"Dammit Conri, why won't you let anyone get close to you?" he shouted, holding the side of his face which had smeared blood from the red head's arm on it.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 10:33 PM

Drae had lingered in and out of classes through the day, hoping to run across Conri, though with no luck. He sighed and lingered after school, debating on going to see that teacher like he was supposed to or to just go home. If he stuck around, he'd get in trouble at home... he was sure he was already going to be in plenty for getting in a fight on his first day.

SIghing, the boy shrugged to himself and started slowly towards the class. Maybe if he walked slow enough, he'd miss the man, but again, no luck. He was closer to the room than he'd thought. He was walking in just as Mr. Bryant pulled Conri into the kiss, watching the hit play out and he realized that Conri was in even worse condition now.

Once they were apart, Drae knocked his foot against the door to get their attention. "So, teach' should I just come back another time? Looks like I'm intruding."

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 10:41 PM

Ciros sighed. "No, now is fine. Con.. Mr.O'Ryan and I are finished for now."

Conri's upper body turned to look at the person behind him, wincing a little bit in pain. He could hardly see him through his good eye as he fought back hot tears. He pushed himself up, and slapped the teacher's hands away when he tried to offe ra helping hand. "I made a mistake coming to you. Don't fucking touch me again," he growled in a low tone, walking past Drae out the door. He wouldn't be going home that night. Probably not for a few nights. He'd just have to see the nurse tomorrow when she'd forget about today.

"Come in Mr.Leif," Mr.Bryant called for him, summoning him in with his hand, still rubbing at his cheek with the other. He walked over to sit down at his desk, sighing heavily as he looked up at the new student.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 10:49 PM

Drae watched Conri leave, deciding against stopping him this time. He sighed and walked toward the desk quietly, looking at the teacher with a grunt. "So, what? You gonna give me some sort of lecture now?" He asked, crossing his arms despite the pain in his hand as he did so.

He didn't really want to hear any more lectures, if that was all it'd be, it wasn't worth the trouble he was getting himself in for being late getting home. "Look, can we make this quick? I've got somewhere I gotta be." He was trying to keep his walls up, keep himself closed and a bit rebellious.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 11:01 PM

Ciros was a little urked by his impatience, but he didn't have much to say anyways. "Keep your distance from Conri," he stated coldly, veering his eyes to more important paper work on his desk. "You may go now," were his final words, shooing the boy away. Jealous lover maybe? Knowing that Conri didn't normally stop where he did in a fight, even when he did intervene.

Daithi had waited outside school for his brother, but seeing the sad state he was in, left him leaning against the side of a large tree out front, taking his leave just before Drae came out.

The red head slumped down, closing his eyes. His head hurt so much. The bleeding hadn't even completely stopped yet, and it made half his face covered with blood. His brother's words were true. He was never going to be good for anything but fighting, and it would get him killed someday. But if it made the pain of loosing the bond between his brother go away for a little bit, reminding him instead of bodily pains, then he was fine. "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" he shouted after his brother in a hoarse voice filled with unshed tears.

"Not anymore brother, not anymore," his brother's reply came cackling as he walked off into the distance, lighting up a cigarette from the pack he'd stolen from his brother.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2008, 11:35 PM

Drae blinked a little and rubbed his arm wordlessly at what the man said. He didn't even reply verbally or physically, merely walking out slowly.

He paused when he heard Conri yelling as he stepped out of the building, pursing his lips a little. He slowly approached him, quiet until he got close enough to speak at a reasonable level. "Conri... Are you okay?" He asked, looking at the boy's broken arm and frowning. "You should go to the hospital, shouldn't you? I'll even take you." He swallowed, knowing how the boy was a little edgy about anyone caring, but he didn't really want to see him lose an arm or something. "If you.. wnat to stay somewhere, I can hide you out at my place." He offered slowly, furrowing his brow a bit. He just couldn't let his father find out.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 11:46 PM

Conri blinked open his good eye, since he could really open the other because it was so swollen. "I'm fine. I'll see the nurse tomorrow," he started, feeling tired.
He fell the rest of the way over, laying on the ground for e moment before pushing himself up with his good arm. "I can walk myself, but I'll take your offer. It's better than staying on the streets for the night," he tried to convince himself. All he really needed was somewhere safe to rest, and a house was better than anything on the street, or his own house for the time being.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 01:14 AM

"Would you stop being stubborn and let me help you?" He chuckled quietly as the gently moved to have Conri lean on him this time. "It's a pretty long walk." He said softly, walking along with him, assessing the damage the other boy had endured through the day. He planned on trying to fix him up a little at home, he knew how to wtih all the wounds he got over the years.

It was a 30 minute walk before they even got to a place and he brought them in around through the alleyway, looking around--his father's car was gone, that was good. He must have gone out for a bit, just his luck. He didn't want to take his chances, knowing that his father had been complaining about car trouble recently--perhaps it was in the shop.

He got Conri to a basement window, looking down into it to make sure it was clear. "Hey." He whispered, bringing a finger to his lips. "I'm going to lower you in through here." He said, slowly letting the window drop down--it wasn't huge, but they could fit through it if they were careful and went one at a time.

Taking Conri's bag, he helped lower him through the window where his feet would land on a soft, worn chair. Everything about the house looked nice but this basement room, it was drab, a bit like a prison cell. It was all open, beams through the room supporting the ceiling. There was a twin bed pushed up again the furthest wall with a dresser at the end of it, then a couch, just as worn as the old chair Conri was on now, holes all over and a few burn marks in the arms of the seats. A little table held a small black and white television he used for the news and in a corner by Conri was a small desk with a laptop on it, the only new looking thing in the room.

There were holes punched in the walls, excluding the concrete wall they were against, and there was a curtain that pulled around an open bathroom and shower.

"My father might be around, so keep it down." He said as he got in after him, shutting the window slowly and latching it. "Uh.. take a seat somewhere, I've got a first aid we should at least bandage those wounds so they don't get infected, will you let me do that?" He asked quietly, listening for activity above them at the same time, hearing nothing. That was good.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 01:54 AM

"Shit..." the boy cursed under his breath when Drae helped him stand. His head throbbed even more with the effort of walking, but he wasn't about to pass out like a sissy. "I can handle it," he said gruffly, though he wasn't really sure he could. He tried to lean on the new kid as least as possible, his limp really not all that bad. All he was worried about was his head splitting open. That's what it felt like it was going to do anyway.

30 minutes was plenty of time for all bleeding to stop at least, though the pain wasn't any better from before.

He nodded along with Drae, just doing as told for now. Not like he could really throw a fit over anything, he was too exhausted. He grunted as he was lowered through the window, looking around a little once he was inside. He couldn't see real well with blood on the lashes of his good eye and his other eye swollen, but he got a just for the whereabouts of everything, and that's all that really mattered at this point.

He didn't say a word as he flopped down on the couch, taking in a big breath, finally able to rest his feet. "Not like I really have a choice in the matter. You'd just do it anyways when I passed out," he replied in a dry breath, licking his chapped lips, hissing as he realized one of them was split slightly. "Why are you being so nice to me anyways. I beat you up on your first day at the school, remember?"

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 02:47 AM

He shrugged and chuckled, pulling his first aid from under the couch and quietly wetting a rag before he went to sit beside the boy on the couch. "I don't know, you're interesting I suppose. Besides, you helped me, I might as well return the favour."

He slowly and gently began to dab and wipe the blood away from Conri's face so he could see a bit better and he treated the gash on his forehead, bandaging him up with practiced ease. "If my father comes down here at all, I'm gonna need you to hide, okay? He's not exactly the friendliest guy." Drae treated Conri's lip, holding his jaw softly so he could see better in the poorly lit room, only a dim light from a lamp nearby lighting it and the dull light from the dirty window leaking through.

He was using his broken hand as best as he could, tugging the bandages on and tearing them with his teeth. He was saving the boy's arm for last, looking at it carefully. "I'm going to splint this, okay? Try not to make too much noise... It's quiet upstairs, but I he might be sleeping. I.. never know, but if I go to look, I won't be coming back down for a while." He chuckled a little nervously, rubbing the back of his neck to relieve an itch.

"Ready?" He took the arm brace and rested it against his forearm, looking at Conri before he quickly re-aligned his broken bones and bandage the brace to his arm like a soft cast.

Nismo-Fik
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 03:00 AM

Conri hissed and winced as his wounds were cleaned, but he didn't object to anything, yet."Yeah, I..can understand that," he gritted out, watching the boy with shining green eyes as he tended to him.

When it came to his arm though, he wasn't too sure about this boy realligning it. He wasn't a nurse or doctor after all. He pulled a wad of shirt into his mouth with his good hand before Drae took it up, nodding with approval when he was ready, shutting his eyes softly and taking a deep breath.

"NNAAAAAAAAN," came his muffled cry when the boy re-aligned his forearm, squeezing his eyes as tight as he could, a few tears managing to squeeze out and run down both cheeks. He tried to keep as quiet as he could, but he couldn't help but curse with the shirt still in his mouth.

He opened his eye again to look angrily at Drae, fully awake and more aware of his pain now. But it's not like he could really be angry at him. He was just trying to help. He spit the cloth from his mouth frustrated. "You son of a bitch," he couldn't help but mutter, adding a small curl of lip at the end.

He sat up slowly after all was said in done that could be seen anyways. He wasn't about to undress for this kid, and it's not like they would be able to do anything about the bruises anyways.

"My turn."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2008, 03:16 AM

Drae had taken his share of first aid classes to know what he was doing; he'd been taking care of his own wounds for a while. He couldn't help but chuckle as he heard those muttered words, setting the aid on the couch for him.

"Mmm, alright. oh, are you hungry? I need to get food before he'd back or whatever." He replied, looking at Conri curiously. He wasn't particularly hungry himself but at he felt he should offer. He had soda under his bed anyhow.