Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 05:40 PM

True! A lot of great ideas have come to me in my dreams as well. I know I have a really good story that was in the form of a dream if I could only figure out how to adapt it into a writing that would make any sense :( I think it's a rather tough one especially when it comes time to go in depth with it. Could make a better short story though. I think I like that idea better.

I'm packing for my deployment. We have an inspection on tuesday and on thursday again to make sure that we have all the stuff we need. I had to go and buy shirts and socks and another towel... oh and the new unit sweater and shirt. Boring design. I should have gotten one from my old unit before I got sent over to this one. Oh well... Hopefully I'll be back in the USA by next valentine's day. :)

It's a really good pizza. And it's funny how pizza is always good. When you get it and chilled the next day ^^ But I put mine in the microwave :P

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 07:04 PM

soooooooooo bored!!!! i could clean butttt i dont wanna!!!!!!

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 07:08 PM

Hi llonka ^^ I was wondering when you were going to join us :P So how has your morning been other than Penny yeowling in the morning :P

I'm watching deal or no deal right now. I kinda like this show, but it is more fun in italy where it is called Affari tuoi. Means your business litterally translated. There they don't just have 26 people that always hold the cases, they have one person from each region of Italy and they have to compete in the beginning by being the first to correctly answer a question to get the chance to pick the boxes. And they really get to know the people more. It's pretty neat ^^ My friend Emilio lived with his aunt who was 94 when I knew her... so this year shed be.... 99 if she's still alive, she loved that show and would turn up the TV so loud when she was watching it! Cool old lady. Spunky. Cleaned the entire house every morning O_o

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 07:39 PM

wow she cleaned the whole house every morning?!?! i can barely clean the living room lol!!!! well i vaccummed and hubby picked up toys. still have laundry to put away though. :P

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 07:45 PM

Yeah. She was insane! She would take all the bedding off the beds and hang them so they could air out and opened all the windows and did the grocery shopping every day too. She would like, knock people out of her way and everything! Crazy old lady. I wonder how she's doing... I hope she's well.

I'm watching deal or no deal. As soon as this episode is over I think i'm going to take a shower and then get some coffee started. ^^ Wow.. this is a really emotional show. I would love to be on it, winning anything would be better than what you walked in with, you know? :) I hope this person wins. She's recently gotten divorced and is on the show for a new start. I hope the best for her. *crosses fingers* got offered 185,00 dollars! O_O DEAL>>>>> DEALLLLLLL!!!

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 07:56 PM

lol my dad likes that show tooo. did you know that the host has OCD?? he has this problem with germs. lol. i can be like that too though.

Edit: well i think we are gonna take the boys to the park! ^.^ see ya later!! :heart:

Last edited by llonka; 01-16-2010 at 08:16 PM..

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 09:49 PM

I heard that he has a problem with germs.. that germophobe. lol. Like he doesn't like anyone to touch him and stuff but I guess if you are famous that you can get away with that kinda thing and people don't really care. I bet it's annoying to work with him though.

Aww.. it's still so quiet in here! I'm watching 13 going on 30. it's a kinda fun movie. They just got past the part where they were dancing at the party. lol.. now she's picking up the little kid's phone number. lol. Too funny. I kinda lose interest in the movie after that part... bah.. boring!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 10:12 PM

I see germaphobe and show. are we talking about monk?

anyways, Kat's odd dream: I don't know how it started but some people took over and they were all guys I think and in the beginning there were lots of other people with me but we were all gathered together and the invaders were watching over us. They were setting aside young women and like, we were hiding babies and food. I kinda escaped whatever the fate of the others was because a bit later I'm hiding in this large empty room, and its all run down now. I can hear the other people outside and my cat was there for some reason and we had this deep connection, like I'd tell her to hide under the bed as I hid behind this desk because people were doing periodic searches of every room. Then it jumps again and gets really wacky. there were four young boys fighting their way out of this house again the enemy and there was some enemy named The Mole and he was even younger than the other people and it turns out he used to know the boys he was attacking and um...the they were hiding from him in a restaurant? I think that's it.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 10:51 PM

Ahaha.. that's an awesome dream kat! I love it. It would go well with mine. I think that if there isn't a really good weird dream thread then we should make one :P These dreams need to be shared with the world... I know there are some people who don't ever have weird dreams and wish that they could have them. I think I have ALWAYS had weird dreams, since I could remember. So it just happens. I do get kinda sad when I don't have any dreams. Like the night was wasted and my mind didn't do what it was supposed to do.

So monk is a germophobe too? How interesting. We were talking about Howie Mandell though, from deal or no deal. Sorry I just poofed for a while. I made coffee and when I went to get some I realized that I didn't have and milk. I have to put milk in it now :( So I went to get it and I also got some oranges or how my hubby says it ah-ranges... lol.. what a weirdo

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 11:04 PM

I always had weird dreams and thread for it would be awesome!! that's just a perfect idea! *giggles madly* I torture myself trying to remember dreams when I get dragged out of them and they fly away. I just have this feeling that I was dreaming and I don't remember it! I hate that feeling!

oh. Monk is a total germaphobe, ocd insane guy. I don't like that show anymore though. so you went shopping. I should do something with my day....I really should. and that is such a weird way to say orange!!

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 11:07 PM

It's just his accent that he says it with. A Rhode Island accent. It's really cute but I make fun of him for it all the time. And his family, I was rolling when I met them. :rofl: And he was making them say it and I was laughing they were so confused like "What? You don't like ah-range juice or something?" ?_? lol... good times.

Hmm.. I'll look into the thread now. I wonder what category it should go into though. If it should be a mene nation thread or just a discussion one...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 11:27 PM

I love talking to people with different accents! I have a friend from Louisiana and we make fun of her all the time. and there's this other girl that's really hick and her accent is so horrible!!

I guess a discussion if people talked about and shared dreams.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 11:30 PM

I hate the southern hick accent... bleah... makes me sick... And not to mention that it sounds really dumb.

A discussion.. ok.. cool ^^

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 11:35 PM

I actually don't have a texas accent let alone a hick one. The people in France could understand us and the people in NYC said my mom was the only one that had the slightest accent!

yep. don't really know if I'm right, but makes sense to me.

Naoto-chan22
The Soul Consumer
Send a message via MSN to Naoto-chan22

Old 01-16-2010, 11:42 PM

Hola mi Amigos :D

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 11:42 PM

Hmm.. so it seems that there are several threads abound for weird dreams but not many of them are active and some are locked already. I'm kinda hesitant about creating one. I wish that we could make a nation thread about it.. or maybe if llonka were around to change the title to have something about dreams in it? Hmm...

Oh, that's right.. you're in TX somewhere. Well... I was in TX for a while... I didn't really get the whole Dont mess with Texas thing, kinda made me want to start fights with people everywhere by saying how crappy texas really was. lol.. but I didn't usually, unless I was drunk. I think once I almost coulda got shot in san antonio but that was for a differnt reason O_o And.. it's a sorta long-ish story but not really if I gave you the abridged version :P

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2010, 11:48 PM

hm indeed. we could have a nation for dream lovers.

Texas isn't crappy!! where in tx. were you? oh, San Antonia is nice. I've been around a few times. visit my brother there sometimes. and I want to know this story!

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-16-2010, 11:58 PM

A nation of dreamers huh, that sounds like fun too. Well if you are any good at setting up threads then you should do that. I'm trying not to set up anything since I'll be leaving soon and won't be able to give the thread the love and attention that it deserves. *pats thread* That's why llonka made this one ^^

No, texas is ok. I was just there at a bad time. It was like during record cold temperature times and.. OMG... that's where I maxed out my credit card... I'm still paying it of almost 3 years later >.> So the story.. try to give you the abridged version. I'm coming back from time at home and my assigned battle buddy, the person who is supposed to keep you out of trouble, is telling me how she wants to get me drunk. I say ok. Who am I to pass up some free drinks? So we go out and go to this bar, I'm getting hammered and it's still early. I know that she told me one thing, "Can you make sure that I don't lose this hoodie?" so here I am clutching this hoodie like it is my life everywhere that I am dragged to. Next thing I know I'm in the cab with a whole bunch of guys that I don't know and we are going to a strip club. I ask them why and where is my battle!? And they answer me and calm me down, and assure me that I am still holding the hoodie. We get to the strip club and I meet back up with my battle and give her the hoodie. Then there is this guy yelling at a woman outside the strip club. He is calling her all kinda of names and trying to stop her from leaving. I see it and walk over to him getting in his face yelling that he doesn't need to call anyone by those names and he needs to have more respect for women! The people I went there with quickly grab me and drag me into the strip club saying how I shouldn't get into people's private affairs and how I coulda got shot because that guy definitely had a gun. I went quiet. I don't remember going into the bar but I know that they strippers were kinda ugly and I spent the entire time in the bathroom puking my guts out til they came to get me. Heh.. what a night. So that's all :P

Oh here is an old picture that I took ^^ cute huh?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 12:06 AM

you should use that as the title. Nation of Dreamers! I'm not a pro with making theads. mine are bland and lame really...

alrighty then. what a story!! wow. and that is why I'm not going to a) get drunk b) do it while in dangerous places/very public places. lol!! And puking guts out is not cool! I know the feeling from getting bad stomach viruses.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 12:15 AM

Yea so are mine really... I don't know anything about writing codes and stuff like that. If vammi was around I"m sure that he would know how to do it! He's the one that told me how to do that clicky link thingy where you have words instead of a link there.

Well getting drunk or buzzed is ok as long as you are in good company. I had no way of knowing that it would have turned out like it did but it makes for an ok story I guess. My one and only experience in a strip club! lol. In san antonio I was such a player... I would have drinks coming from all directions and I knew how to work the guys so well. All you haev to do is say "Hi." and they are sold ad buying you all the drinks you might ever want, even ones you dont want. Same thing in Korea. I don't missit though. I'm really happy with my hubby. I miss him a lot right now. All time time really we are appart really. I like getting attention from him, makes me feel special. When I was single it just felt... kinda slutty actually. lol.. cuz when you can have any guy, and you don't want them, its just a waste of your time. I wish I had known that I would meet him, I would have just stayed in all the time and waited til he came along... oops.. I'm rambling again. Kinda getting to the happy buzzed stage right now :P

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 12:23 AM

what! I still don't know how to do that!!!

good company definitely helps. and the idea of a strip club is very unappealing to me. yep, you ramble. drinking again?

well, I'm going to use some of my day as it is already getting dark. bye

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 12:50 AM

huh?? lol what am i supossed to do???? :ninja:

blah why does jeremy always have to go somewhere and leave jacob behind? he should know better.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 12:54 AM

I didn't tell you how he told me how to do it? It's pretty simple actually ^^ You just type in [ url=(insert web address here)] (type the words you want to be able to be clickable here)[ /url] Just take out all the spaces and there you go. I hope that you can see it! I hate when you are trying to explain something to someone and it just won't show up in a way that is visible to anyone, so it really makes no sense.... :( It'll look like this when it's done jim carrey Pretty nifty huh? Vammi is so smart.

So I guess that the mods are going to move the would-be thread that I had started as a discussion into the menewsha nation area. :S I kinda wished that they would just delete it so that someone else could make it :sweat: I wonder if there is any way to consign the ownership of the thread over to soemone else?

Yes I am drinking a little bit right now. I get yappy when I drink, at first anyway. before I get really tired and then just want to go to bed and sleep until I've totally recovered. Hmm.. I think that the coffee might have something to do with it. And it makes me type faster than ever too! Like I know what I'm doing almost! Whreeeee!!!

Well I guess I'll see you when you get back kitty kit-kat ^^ Have fun :D

EDIT: HI llonka! How are you!? :D :D :D Missed you :hug:

Last edited by Zephi; 01-17-2010 at 12:56 AM..

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 12:59 AM

i'm ok. just listening to jacob cry. he wont settle down. jeremy went to the college basketball game and left him here. he should have know that jacob would want to go even though he says he doesn't. so jeremy slips out the door and doesnt tell jacob bye and then when jacob realizes that jeremy left, he starts crying and throwing a fit. this happens pretty much every saturday during the summer because jeremy goes to the races, but you knew that. blah. kaleb is asleep otherwise we all would have went. i guess.. i didnt want to go. so i'm trying to get jacob to watch tv but he just keeps crying. i even made the couch into a bed. (it converts) i think he's just tired from playing over at the school playground. *takes a deep breath*

Edit: aww relief!!! he finally stopped crying!! he says "mom i dont wanna stay here..." and i told him "i'm sorry buddy"

Edit 2: that little stinker!! he fell asleep!!
/
Edit 3: blah where'd you go zephi??

Last edited by llonka; 01-17-2010 at 01:49 AM..

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 02:39 AM

OMG! I guess I replied about the same time that you posted llonka! I'm sorry I missed all this! Your hubby needs to learn to take him with him! It's not all about him, it's bonding time now! Boys will be boys and all that. Of course you will kinda get left out but it's better for your kids in the long run I guess. Just part of being a mom :sweat: The forever untanked job of the world ^^

So everything is ok now? He's sleeping?