Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-24-2015, 03:53 AM

"Even if your theory is correct and he was displaced from somewhere else? He would return to that life and never know you. This is your choice though. I can't say what you should do." Alistair closed the book and stood up from his chair, stretching. "This stuff is way too heavy for me. I think I'm going to go make us some lunch. Your boy should be done with the tea by now, so why don't you figure out where he went."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-24-2015, 04:10 AM

Arthur nodded silently and put down the book before leaving the room. He didn't know what he wanted to do. He knew he should discuss this with Francis. He should have some sort of say in this, as it concerned him. It was why he brought him along, after all. And if the other had been displaced, he knew he had to do the right thing and send him back, despite the pain it would cause. Both for Francis and himself. It was all to much to take in.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-24-2015, 04:27 AM

The tea waited on the counter when Alistair made it the kitchen and he noted it looked like Francis made it the exact same way Arthur did. He shrugged and started a soup.

Francis himself didn't feel much like going back to the basement especially since he didn't feel welcome. After he finished the tea, he found a couch and laid down, his face buried against a pillow. It didn't smell like Arthur, but he still found himself thinking about the other man. Waiting for Arthur to surely send him away as just too cruel.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-24-2015, 04:38 AM

Arthur went and grabbed a cup of tea before going to go look for Francis. He found him on the couch. Sipping the drink silently, he observed the other man. Finishing the tea, he set the empty cup on a nearby table. "Hey frog.. We need to talk." he told him, standing above where he was laying.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-24-2015, 05:22 AM

Francis noticed immediately when Arthur found him, but he didn't say anything. He just pretended to be asleep. It only lasted as long as the silence did though. He turned to look at Arthur without much expression on his face. "Is the news too terrible? You were talking so long with your brother down there..." As much as he wanted to know what they said, he dreaded it. It made it impossible for him to ask.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-24-2015, 05:27 AM

Arthur was silent for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "Well... There is a way to send you away. If you did come from somewhere else in the world, it would send you back and wipe your mind of meeting me.. But it would be excruciatingly painful for you. So, it's not an option I feel I have the choice to make." he eventually said.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-24-2015, 05:39 AM

Francis just stared at Arthur. He said it, even though Francis didn't want to hear it. Closing his eyes, he tried to forget the image of pain that came to him. "I think it's more your choice to make than mine," he whispered finally. "Besides, you know I love you. I will always love you and want to stay with you...no matter the circumstances."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-24-2015, 05:47 AM

Arthur was silent, thinking about his options. After a moment, he decided that he didn't care if the spell brought Francis here from somewhere else; most likely France. He wanted him to stay with him. He wanted to feel loved for once. "I'm not going to reverse the spell." he eventually announced.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-25-2015, 03:58 AM

For almost a minute, Francis just looked at Arthur. He didn't know if he should trust these words or how long they might last, but they sounded beautiful to him. "You know you'll be stuck with me forever then." Although he said that warning, he was already leaning forward, wanting to kiss Arthur, but not sure if he'd accept that right now.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-25-2015, 04:06 AM

"I am aware of that, yes." Arthur said. He wasn't sure if there was a time limit for the spell or not, but if it turned out things weren't going to work between them, then he could always reverse it then. Consequences be damned. He could tell Francis wanted a kiss, but he had never kissed a guy before, despite what happened in high school. Besides, he felt it was too soon for that anyway. At least, not a flat out kiss. Instead, he quickly kissed the other's cheek and turned to leave the room. "Got to go see if lunch is ready yet." he said, his face slightly red as he left.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-25-2015, 04:59 PM

Francis blinked at the little kiss he got, then touched his cheek. Well, that was something. He chuckled a bit at Arthur's cuteness before he stood up and stretched. The mention of food hit him a second later, leaving his eyes going wide. "Wait? Who's cooking?!" Please, please let the brother cook better than Arthur or farewell to them all. Francis was too young to die from food poisoning. He hurried after Arthur to see this lunch for himself.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-25-2015, 05:08 PM

Arthur headed to the kitchen. Thankfully, his blush faded before he reached the room. Didn't need Alistair saying something about it, after all. He entered the room and looked at his brother. "Oi. Food ready yet?" he asked, going over to him to see what was being made. The smell was making his stomach growl quietly and he couldn't wait to eat.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-25-2015, 08:08 PM

Alistair looked up just as he turned the heat off on the stove. "Geez, have a little patience. It just needs to cool a bit," he said with a roll of his eyes. He thought he did well himself and admired the creation with one last stir. "Bowls are on the counter already."

Francis entered the kitchen and sniffed. "I guess it smells edible," he said cautiously. He found himself hungry too so he hoped that held true.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-25-2015, 09:22 PM

"Letting it cool is for the weak." Arthur told Alistair. He didn't want to wait for it to cool. He wanted it now. He turned to Francis when he came in and spoke. "Of course it'll be edible. Why wouldn't it be?" He asked. His brother's cooking was just fine. He felt that comment was a bit rude.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-26-2015, 01:30 AM

Alistair rolled his eyes, but shoved a bowl into his brother's hands. "Of course it is, but it's still polite to let the food cool when you have guests." He didn't bother waiting for the other two and ladled himself a helping first, giving Francis a little extra glare as he passed him on the way to the table.

Francis held his hands up in defense. "I'm just looking after my taste buds is all!" Eating with these two with out of place as he was wouldn't improve the food's taste after all. "You get yours first," he said to Arthur, motioning him ahead.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-26-2015, 01:34 AM

Arthur took the bowl Alistair shoved into his hands. Then rolled his eyes at what Francis said. "There is nothing wrong with the food." he stated, getting himself some and going to sit by his brother at the table. Honestly, now Francis was just being rude about it and he hadn't even tasted it yet.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-27-2015, 03:21 PM

Francis didn't say there was. They had no reason to get up in arms about this. He served himself a small helping and sat on the far side of the table from Alistair before he took a bite. "It's fine," he muttered and Alistair just huffed with pride.

"Of course it is! All of the best food comes from our family!" He glanced over at Arthur. "I mean usually. His is fine as long as he doesn't burn it."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-27-2015, 04:16 PM

Arthur glared at Alistair. "My cooking is just fine. And I don't burn it.. Most of the time.." he said, muttering the last part. Sure, sometimes it came out burnt, but it was still good. He had no problem eating it like that.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-28-2015, 04:09 AM

Francis nodded at Alistair. "You should have seen the scones he made. I mean...no offense!" he added with a quick look at Arthur. He winced a little, knowing he'd likely get hit if he kept talking like that, but his mouth liked to run when food got involved. "I just don't get how you can't call that burnt."

Alistair grinned. "Now now, this is my lil bro you're talking about. I'm the only one allowed to insult his burnt food!"

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-28-2015, 05:13 AM

Arthur glared at Francis for his comment. Then turned said glare to his brother at his comment. "I hate both of you." he told them, turning his attention to his food. He intended to ignore the both of them for the rest of the meal. Then they can discuss whether or not there was anything else he needed to know about the spell before he left.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-28-2015, 05:05 PM

"No you don't," Alistair said simply before he went back to eating. It was because he loved his little brother that he gave him hell. Things just worked that way. "Stop sulking and eat already."

Francis raised an eyebrow at the brothers, but just chuckled a bit under his breath. Although he wasn't sure if Alistair actually liked him yet, at least he had the chance to eat with them. Maybe things were looking up?

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-28-2015, 05:22 PM

"I'm not sulking..." Arthur grumbled under his breath. He did continue eating though. The food was good, not the he was going to compliment his brother's cooking. Not after he had just insulted his. He might have said something if he hadn't and if Francis wasn't in the room. He couldn't let other people hear him being nice, after all.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-28-2015, 06:43 PM

They finished eating the rest of their lunch in relative silence. The food really didn't taste that bad, although Francis couldn't call it impressive either. Alistair gathered their empty bowls to run water over than and let them sit with the other dirty dishes awaiting a moment of boredom where he might clean things up. "So, are you two planning on staying longer?" he asked, the question aimed at Arthur and not at all at Francis.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 06-28-2015, 06:53 PM

"That depends. Is there anything else I should know about the spell? Any side effects I should know about?" Arthur asked. He was sure those were the only questions he still had. If there was nothing else, then they would be leaving soon. He'd already spent more time with Alistair than he was comfortable with, sure his brother would end up doing something to embarrass him in some way. More than he already had by insulting his food.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-29-2015, 05:10 AM

"No, I already told you everything I know," Alistair said. "You can take the books back with you if you want though." He slung one arm around Arthur's shoulder and grinned at him from far too close. "Are you sure you don't want to stay though? We never get to hang out!" Even if the Frenchman had to stay too, he'd love to mess with his little brother more.